Mentoring My Trainee Ch. 01

Story Info
Married professor is infatuated with married student.
566 words
3.34
18.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers

This story is the grey area between reality and imagination. Some of it happened; some, I wish had happened. This being my maiden attempt, it would take some time to reach the sexual content. Also, the category would shift as my story proceeds – it could be Loving Wife or Erotic Coupling. As of now, I begin my Romance!


'Beautiful!' I murmured, half-aloud, looking at her, my lovely student.

Her back was turned to me, as she wrote some detail on the white-board about the study material assigned to her. I gazed longingly at her petite figure; 5'3" lean frame with boyish ass.

"What, Sir?," she turned her face and caught my gaze. Oh, those beautiful eyes! It took a couple of seconds for me to come back to my senses, and avoid saying "You, dear Deepthi."

Instead, I pointed to certain pictures in the textbook open in front of me, on the desk. "Here, these diagrams and the accompanying text describe this subject so beautifully."

A bit of background needed at this point. I am in my early 40s, a doctor, happily married; recently joined a teaching Institute. The PostGraduate students would be assigned to individual Professors for mentoring. And so she came into my life. Married, in her early 30s, pretty Deepthi. Right from the start, her eyes seemed to touch base with me. Never had I experienced this feeling since marriage. My mentoring role brought us closer. She was generally the shy type. To me, she started opening up about her domestic issues – husband not caring, in-law trouble etc. The proverbial shoulder to cry on was mine. That much was fine. But the nature of our relation seemed to change gradually. Professor - student lines were getting blurred. Her smile, her eyes, the tone of her voice: all so innocent, yet captivating. I also began to realize that these attributes seemed to be reserved for me. There was a subtle, yet definite, come-hither feel in her looks and voice. Was I imagining things? Was I entertaining wrong thoughts at this age?!

As a faithful husband, it was my wife that I turned to, for advice. She was mildly amused. "These things happen, just a passing infatuation, I'm sure." She responded with a slightly naughty smile. "Just don't get physical, Ok." "You are the tops, sweetheart," I replied in relief, gently squeezing her ample behind. One good deed leads to another and we ended up in bed, for a satisfying round of conjugal bliss.

"Mmm," my wife mumbled. "Looks like someone is really turned on by outside influences. You were a real tiger today."

"Uh,huh," I replied, guilty with the thought that my student did feature in my thoughts as I was having sex with my wife.

Meanwhile, the mentoring was getting cozier. Morning quizzes, close guidance during work, long after-hours sessions ending with visit to the coffee shop (for a final round-up of the day's lessons) were throwing us together practically from 8 am to 6 pm. The goodbyes seemed straight from a romantic potboiler! Without anything physical, as yet...

I was in an undeniable state of adolescence. And, my wife was having a good time of it. All the pent-up fantasies and desires of the day ended up fulfilled on her! She had definite suspicions of the source of my new-found energies but complaining hardly seemed necessary!

To be continued...

geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers