Merrily, Laci and Me

Story Info
A marriage going down hill.
6.3k words
4.01
141.4k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She what?"

"She wants me to set up a gangbang for her. She wants me to round up ten or twelve guys and then she wants them to fuck her until she can't get them up anymore."

"Has she lost her mind?"

"No, she just wants a baby."

"That doesn't make sense."

"Sure it does, at least to her. That's what she is going for. She wants the gangbang at her most fertile time of the month. She told me to make sure that all of the studs have brown hair and brown eyes like you so that you won't even think twice about it when the baby arrives."

"It won't work and you and I both know it."

"Yes, but she doesn't."

"You going to do it? Set up the gangbang I mean?"

"Sure, why not? It might be fun."

"Might be fun?"

"Why sure lover, you don't think I'm going to set it up and go and lock myself in a room, do you? I'll get her ten or twelve and get six for myself."

"God Merrily, you can be such a slut."

"I know sweetie, but that's why you love me, isn't it?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you had told me ten years earlier that I would eventually find myself in the situation that I was presently in I would have laughed in your face. Ten years ago I didn't have a kinky bone in my body. I was a quiet, shy kind of guy and I rarely dated, not because I didn't want to, but because I never could summon up the courage to ask any of the girls I liked for a date.

All that changed one night when I attended a bachelor party for one of the guys I worked with. I had never been to one before and I had no idea of what to expect. I'd heard lots of stories of course, but they were all so way out that I could never believe any of them. If any of the stories were true it certainly seemed like Harry's wasn't going to be like any of them. There was a keg and before the party was an hour old there were poker games going on at two tables and four guys playing Double Pinochle at another. Another hour went by and then there was a knock at the door. Paul, whose apartment it was, got up and went to answer it. He opened it and an almost totally naked redhead strutted into the room. I say almost totally naked because she did have high heels on. She walked into the middle of the room and looked around at all of us.

"Okay, who is the idiot getting ready to waste his life by getting married?"

Everybody pointed at Harry and she pointed at him and said, "Okay you, over here and sit down in the chair."

Paul had known what was coming and he had already pre-positioned a chair for the purpose and Harry moved over to it and sat down.

The redhead looked around at all of us and said, "My name is Merrily and I don't do the lame ass striptease that most strippers do at bachelor parties. I believe in telling it like it is and I'm here to tell Harry that getting married is stupid and I'm going to show him why."

She moved in front of Harry, cupped her 36D tits and said, "Once married you can never touch tits like these again, unless of course your wife has melons like these." She snapped her fingers and Paul set another chair down just in front of Harry and merrily stepped up on it, spread her legs and pushed her lower body forward until her pussy was only inches from Harry's face.

"Look at the pussy Harry. Lean forward and take a deep breath and smell the heat pouring out of it. Once married Harry, pussy like mine will be a thing of the past for you. I fuck all day, everyday when I can Harry, but you will be down to twice a week in no time. Twice a week Harry; Tuesday and Friday or maybe Monday and Thursday or it could even be Thursday and Saturday, but still twice a week Harry. You will be at twice a week while I and thousands more like me are sucking cocks, taking it up the ass and fucking up a storm with single guy's everyday. Guys like you used to be Harry, before you got married."

She got off the chair and kicked it aside and then she knelt down in front of Harry and reached for his zipper. She pulled it down and reached inside to grab hold of his cock and then she brought it out. It was stiff and Merrily looked at it and then up at Harry's face and smiled.

"Oh baby, it is such a nice one. It is almost too nice to deprive the rest of us girls the pleasure of it."

She bent forward and kissed the head and then ran her tongue down the length of the underside and then back along the topside until she was back at the head. She looked up at Harry and smiled and then she swallowed him right down to the base. You could hear the, "Oh my Gods" echo through the room. One second she was smiling at him and a tenth of a second later Harry's seven inches had completely disappeared and Merrily's chin was buried in his pubic hair. She held him in her mouth like that for almost a minute and then she slowly pulled her mouth off him until it was empty.

"Can your new bride do that? I know a hundred girls who can, but you will cut yourself off from them when you say, "I do" especially if you mean it when you take your vows. Want to see what else you are going to miss?" She turned to face the group, "I need a volunteer."

Every hand there shot up in the air, except mine, and the bunch of them crowded forward leaving me standing alone with my hands by my side. She looked right at me and said, "Yes, you'll do, you'll do nicely" and she walked toward me, took me by the hand and pulled me up in front of Harry. She brought the second chair back in front of Harry and then told me to stand still.

"I'm going to do everything sweetie, all you have to do is stand here."

She slowly undressed me from the top down. First she took my head in her hands and kissed me. I felt her tongue dart into my mouth and she worked at me until my knees got weak. Without breaking the kiss she unbuttoned my shirt, worked it off me and let it fall to the floor. She broke the kiss, looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Steady baby, be steady for me."

She kissed me again and then broke away from my mouth and then her mouth traveled down my neck, across my shoulders and down to my nipples. She nipped at the left one and then kissed it and then her mouth traveled across my chest to the right one and then she did to it what she had done to the left. While she licked, kissed and sucked on my nipples her hands were working on my belt and my zipper. I felt my trousers fall to my ankles and she squatted down on her heels and her mouth traced a pattern from my chest to my belly button. She stopped there just long enough to swirl her tongue in it and then her mouth moved farther down as her hands pushed my boxers down to join my trousers in a puddle around my feet. Her hand reached for my ball sac and she drew her nails lightly over them.

"Step out of your pants baby" she whispered to me and then while I did it her mouth captured my cock. I felt her tongue swirl around the head and it felt so exquisite that I thanked whatever Gods there might be for letting me have the previous night. I had spent the night with a call girl and she had drained me and that is the only reason that I hadn't cum in my shorts when Merrily started on me and why I didn't explode as soon as her mouth captured me.

She took her mouth off my cock and told me to step backwards and sit on the chair. I did it and she went to her knees in front of me, looked up at me, smiled and said, "I'm impressed. Most men would have blown by now" and her mouth swallowed me again. She sucked my cock for a minute or so and then she stood up and moved forward to straddle me. Using her left hand to hold her left breast to my mouth she used her right to guide me into as she sat down on my cock. She was looking straight into Harry's eyes as she raised and lowered herself on me.

"You won't be able to do this once you are married Harry. Think sweetie, do you really want to give up the opportunity to do things like this?"

I was moving my mouth from tit to tit and trying to hold still while Merrily rocked away on me. She lowered her head and kissed me and when she broke the kiss she moved her mouth next to my ear.

"Sorry baby, I had no idea that you could last so long. Most men would have been done long ago, but I've been hired to do a job baby and I have to get to work. I'll give you one more minute and then I'll have to move on."

I started humping up at her in a desperate attempt to get off. She gave me almost three minutes before saying, "Sorry, baby, I really am" and then she lifted herself off of me.

After that it became your stereotypical bachelor party. Merrily fucked Harry twice, blew him once and then fucked every man there who wanted a piece of her. She looked over at me from time to time and I could read the expression on her face, "Why aren't you here?" it said, "Don't you need to get off?" But I stayed away from her and just watched as she worked her way through the guys. When it was over and everyone was dressed and ready to go she surprised me and everyone else in the place when she said, "Thanks guys, it was great" and then she walked over to me and said, "You're with me sugar. Lets get out of here and go where we can have some fun."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in a virtual fog as she took my hand and led me away. Once outside she asked, "Where's your car?" I pointed at it and she said, "We'll take yours and come back for mine later." In the car she slid over next to me and went to work on my zipper while I was starting the car. She got my cock out and then said, "Try not to kill us sugar" and she went down on me. We had gone all of three blocks before I let off a blast that should have taken the back of her head off. She stayed with it and swallowed every bit that I had to give before sitting up and tucking me away.

"I just had to get that load sugar - a matter of professional pride. Next question, your place or mine?"

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"I told you sugar, professional pride. There was no way I was going to leave you with a case of blue balls. That's the first part of it. The second part is that you intrigue me."

"In what way?"

"In a lot of ways sugar. First, you were the only guy there who didn't rush to volunteer and that has never happened to me before. Second, a normal guy would have come twice with what I layed on you tonight and you didn't even come close to once. Third, I left you with a huge case of blue balls and you didn't even try to get rid of your frustration by taking part in the gangbang. Last, but by no means least, at least as far as I'm concerned, when I grabbed you and said you were with me you didn't look around and smirk at your buddies and act like the big stud horse. You actually seemed a little embarrassed, so yes, I'm intrigued and when that happens I just have to satisfy my curiosity."

"Nothing to be curious about. I've always been shy so it never even entered my mind to volunteer when you asked."

"What about your endurance?"

"Also because I'm shy, painfully so in fact. I hardly ever date girls because I can never work up the nerve to approach them. What sex I get is with a call girl I know. I don't know why, but she seems to like me and when I see her she usually lets me spend the night. I was with her last night and we had sex six times, the last time at seven this morning. I'm afraid I don't have super endurance, I was just all fucked out."

"Okay, so your hooker friend wore you out, but I still had to have left you with a case of blue balls. Why didn't you join in?"

I glanced over at her and then back at the road in front of me.

"Come on sugar, not a hard question."

I stared ahead for a couple of moments and then said, "You'll laugh."

"No I won't sugar, I promise."

More silence and then I said, "It is stupid and I know it."

"I've heard stupid before sugar, it won't shock me."

"I don't know why, but I felt special after what we did. No, it was more than that. I felt that we had something special and I didn't want to ruin it by acting like the rest of those drunken bozos."

Merrily was quiet for a moment and then she said, "That is so sweet sugar. That is one of the nicest things said about me in a long, long time."

A little more silence between us and then she said, "Back to the original question sugar, your place or mine?"

"We're here," I said as I pulled into my apartment parking lot. Merrily laughed out loud and then said, "So much for shy and retiring."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had just watched Merrily take on sixteen guys in ones and twos. She fucked them plain and simple. There wasn't any 'touchy-feely' stuff or any foreplay; it was strictly a no frills fuck session and the only thing missing was Merrily calling out "Next" whenever an open hole became available. Of course, she didn't have to because there was always someone ready and willing to jump in as soon as a hole became free. So imagine my surprise when she took it slow and easy with me. There was plenty of hugging, kissing and stroking, slow leisurely blow jobs and yes, some pussy eating (but she did douche first). We made love four times that night and fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning when I woke up I found Merrily pretty much wrapped around me. I gently disentangled myself and got up and put on a pot of coffee and ten minutes later Merrily came into the kitchen wearing one of my shirts. She sipped coffee and watched me fix breakfast and after we had eaten and I was doing the breakfast dishes she asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, no I don't."

"Want one? She's a little weird, but she could sure keep you warm on cold nights. She could use an understanding guy."

"You've lost me."

"I could use a guy like you in my life sugar. Some one sweet and caring, some one who thinks that we have something special going. Some one who can make love to me when I come home from one of my gigs and not pass judgement on me. I'm a slut sugar. I do things like I did last night not only for the money, but because I love to do it and it sure would be nice to be able to come home to some one and be treated the way you treated me last night."

And that is how my very strange relationship with Merrily got started.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next three years we were a couple, albeit a very strange couple. Merrily did bachelor parties, strip-o-grams at birthday parties and other events, got seriously fucked and then she can home to me. We were happy and getting along great and I began to seriously consider asking Merrily to marry me. She must have seen it in my eyes because one day she said, "We can stay together until you are in your wheel chair and I'm getting around using a walker, but we will never be married. I do not believe in it."

I thought I was in love with Merrily, but I guess all it was was a really strong case of 'like' as I found out one day when I came home from work. She was at the kitchen table with a dark haired beauty who stopped my heart cold when I saw here. I saw Merrily smile at my reaction and then she introduced me to Lacy, her best friend from high school.

Lacy and I clicked and pretty soon I was spending a lot of time with her and one night when Merrily was out doing a retirement party Lacy and I ended up in bed. When Merrily got home she found us asleep and wrapped around each other. The next morning over coffee I saw Merrily smiling at me.

"What?"

"Does last night mean that I'm being replaced?"

She laughed at the look on my face, "Don't be shocked sugar, I've been expecting it since I saw your face the night you met her. We had a good run sugar, but we both knew that it wasn't anything permanent. I won't commit to permanent and you are the kind of guy who needs a wife and family. What we are sugar, is very good friends and Lacy isn't going to change that, is she?"

"No, that could never happen. I'll always be your friend and I'll always be there when you need me."

"And my shoulder to cry on when I need one?"

"Always."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Three months later Lacy and I were married. For three years we had an ideal marriage and then some cracks began to appear. Lacy seemed on edge and every little thing seemed to start an argument. At first I tried to go with the flow and "Yes dear" and "Of course dear" became things I was saying more and more often in an effort to placate her. The strange thing about it was that the more we argued the more sex Lacy wanted. That was just the opposite of the way I thought those things were supposed to work - you argued and then you got cut off until you got around to making up.

I was having lunch with Merrily one afternoon and I cried on her shoulder for a change. I told her what was going on and asked her for a female's perspective on it.

"She's frustrated sugar. She wants babies and it isn't happening."

She saw the look that came over my face, "What's wrong sugar? What did I say that made your face cloud over like that?"

"We never discussed kids before we got married."

"Why would you? Isn't that just a natural part of the process? You get married and raise a family. That's just a natural part of married life."

"Not for me it isn't."

"Why not?"

"When I was a kid I had a very bad case of Scarlet Fever and it left me sterile. I can't have kids."

"And you didn't tell her?"

"Why would I have? It isn't something that I spend a whole lot of time thinking about. To me it is just a fact of life, I don't even think about it. If she had brought up the subject of kids I would have told her."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't really know. If she is behaving like she is because she hasn't gotten pregnant, what is she going to be like when she finds out it isn't ever going to happen?"

"You have to tell her sugar."

"What? And watch her leave me for some bozo who can get her knocked up? I love her Merrily and I do not want to lose her."

"All I can say is that if you don't tell her, it is only going to get worse."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I probably should have taken Merrily's advice, but I didn't and she was proven right - it did get worse. Lacy and I argued more and more and one night Lacy stormed out of the house and when she came home four hours later her makeup was smeared and her blouse was mis-buttoned by two holes. Given the mood we were both in I decided that I would wait to talk with her until we had both had time to calm down. She was still asleep when I left for work in the morning and on the way home that night I stopped and bought a dozen roses and two bottles of Lacy's favorite wine. She wasn't there when I got home and she didn't come home until I was leaving for work the next morning.

"Where have you been?"

"Over at Merrily's. I had too much to drink last night and she wouldn't let me drive home."

"She couldn't have driven you home? And you couldn't have called? And what about the night before?"

She slammed her purse down on the table, "I don't need this shit! You don't trust me that's your problem, not mine" and she stormed out of the room.

When I got to work I called Merrily.

"I've been expecting your call sugar."

"Then you already know what it is about."

"No, she didn't spend the night here. She called me about eleven and told me that she was about to go home with a really sexy guy and she asked me to cover for her. I'm sorry sugar, but I told you to tell her."

I loved Lacy and I was crazy about her, but that didn't make me stupid. I didn't say anything to her at that time and let her think that Merrily had backed her play and I waited for it to happen again. A week later I came home to an empty house and when Lacy came home at three in the morning I was waiting for her. I caught her coming in the front door and I drug her over to the couch and pushed her down on it. I pulled her panties off and stuck a couple of fingers in her cunt. It was loose and very wet and then I looked at the gusset of her panties and found that they were also soaking wet. I held my fingers up to my nose and smelled cum. I stood up and looked down at her as she stared defiantly up at me.

12