Mickie's Mine Ch. 03

Story Info
The contest between Melina and Trish comes to an end.
9.9k words
4.65
25.2k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

After she and Melina had firmly strapped on their dildos Trish turned to her ex-girlfriend and said, "Mickie, get down on your knees here in front of me."

Nodding her head softly in submission Mickie crawled on all fours to the bottom of the bed, got down onto the floor and positioned herself on her knees in front of her former lover.

"Do you remember this strap on Mickie?" Trish asked, causing Mickie to turn her attention to the fake cock between her legs. Now she was looking directly at that cock Mickie recognised it, the memory of what it did to her sending a shudder of desire to run through her, "You do don't you? It's the dick that conquered you the first night you debuted on RAW. The same cock that took your anal cherry and made you my bitch."

Trish smiled as she saw the recognition in her bitch's eyes, the blonde bombshell hoping her words were having the desired affect on the submissive brunette. Of course Trish didn't need to look at Melina to know her words were having an affect on her rival, the record breaking seven times WWE women's champion practically basking in the disdain the other dominant women had for her. That meant she had got into at least one of the brunette's heads, and as Mickie's eyes glazed over Trish was confident her words had been a complete success.

Driving the point home Trish added, "It's because of this dick that you're my bitch."

"She WAS your bitch." Melina pointed out, "Now she's mine!"

Trish glared at Melina, but then smiled wickedly, "Mickie was mine first and she'll always be mine. Just like you'll be mine again in just a few moments. And I'm sure you remember this cock too, don't you Melina? After all the first chance it got it took your anal cherry and made you my bitch!"

"That was then. Tonight you become my bitch! But enough talk." Melina said through gritted teeth, the memory of the night Trish took her anal cherry and made her her bitch flooding her mind as she turned her attention to her girlfriend, "Mickie, suck my cock" Suck it like Trish will be before the end of the night!"

Trish just smirked as she watched Mickie take one of the two dildos in each hand and begin to gently stroke them. Quickly following that Mickie bent her head down and took Melina's strap on into her mouth. That caused Melina to smile, the dominant brunette seeing this as an intentional show of loyalty and devotion from her bitch.

Once her lips were securely fastened around the shaft Mickie closed her eyes and begins to slide her mouth up and down on Melina's dildo, slobbering all over it for a few minutes before swapping it for Trish's dildo and repeating the process.

Trish smiled having not liked the fact that Mickie went for Melina's fake cock first but now that she was working on her's she was happy and decides to encourage Mickie to focus on her cock and not Melina's.

"You look really hot sucking on my strap on Mickie." Trish says loving the feel of the stimulator inside the dildo rubbing against her clit as Mickie sucks her strap on, "You know why that is Mickie?" Trish pauses, waiting until Mickie looks up at her before continuing, "Because it's one of the natural places for you to be. I always said you where a natural bottom, a bottom's natural place is serving her top. Isn't that right Mickie?"

Mickie grunts a response as she switches back to Melina's strap on, wanting to do her best not to let her girlfriend feel like she is picking favourites, Mickie lowering her mouth further down on Melina's cock than before, soon bobbing her head up and down on almost the entire length of the shaft.

"Looks like she prefers to suck on her girlfriend's fake cock rather than the fake cock of her former slut of an owner." Melina says with an ear to ear smile figuring two can play Trish's game, "That's it Mickie go all the way down. All the way down baby, deep throat my cock. Yeahhhhh, that's it just like that slobber all over it. Mmmmmmmm, now take it out and lick the shaft up and down like a good girl."

As she says these last words Melina keeps her eyes fixed on Trish and loving the 'if looks could kill' type of look she is getting from the high and mighty former women's champion.

Mickie does as she was told knowing what Melina was doing was not so much trying to encourage her as much as it was meant to piss Trish off and although she can't see the look on Trish's face she has no doubt Melina's plan was working due to her knowing how proud of a woman Trish was. Although she was loving the fact that she get's to worship both her former lover and her current girlfriend Mickie hates how both girls are trying to out do the other, wishing that they could all just get along and yet knowing that was probably never going to happen due to there being too much hatred between her two lovers. The worst part was knowing that eventually they are going to expect her to pick one of them as the better lover despite her loving them both and not wanting to have to choose no matter what they do or how good they are.

"Alright now back to me Mickie." Trish finally snaps, having had enough of Mickie worshipping Melina's dildo, "Get that submissive little mouth of yours back over here and suck my cock!"

Trish wasn't trying to sound mean to Mickie but she wasn't about to let Melina show her up under any circumstances or at any point during this competition/bet they had going on, even if it is Mickie just getting their cock's ready for them to fuck her pussy and ass with.

Mickie slowly removes Melina's fake cock from her throat and turns and takes Trish's into her mouth, swallowing almost all of the dildo strapped around her waist in one mighty gulp doing her best to try and show no favouritism to either woman despite them trying to one up each other.

"That's it, suck my dick Mickie." Trish says taking full advantage of her opportunity to get back at Melina, "That's it slobber on it, slobber on that dick, I want to see drool all over my cock, so it's nice and lubed. You know where it's going Mickie, so you better get it ready. I extremely doubt Melina has been able to stretch you out as much as I used too, and will be stretching you out again in just a second."

Mickie does her best to do as she is told by Trish, forcing herself to salivate all over the dildo, even going so far as to take half of the cock out of her mouth so her drool can slowly slid out of her mouth and down the shaft, showing Trish what she was doing.

"That's enough Mickie." Melina snaped, "Both of our cocks are wet enough."

"Alright." Trish said with a smug smile, "Since you where the last one to have Mickie sexually please you I think I should get to fuck her first."

Melina looked at Trish and smiles a smug smile of her own, "By all means Trish, that way she'll be ready for me to really give it to her the way she likes."

Trish ignored Melina as she looks down at Mickie who had removed her fake cock from her throat and was looking up at her, evidently waiting to be told what to do next. Trish was happy to oblige, "Get back onto the bed Mickie. I want you in the position I love you in most. Face down, ass up."

Eager to get one of those big dildos inside her Mickie jumped up onto the bed, crawled into the middle of it, then pressed her face to the soft duvet and presented her ass to Trish. Knowing what Trish liked Mickie was sure to give her butt a little wiggle, making her meaty cheeks jiggle ever so slightly.

The sight of Mickie's big round butt had Trish so overwhelmed with lust she didn't even move for a few seconds. Then in a flash Trish was kneeling behind Mickie and grabbing two big handfuls of her ex-girlfriend's bubble butt, the blonde quickly beginning to greedily grope the big round ass she hadn't been able to stop thinking about since the last time she gave it a hard fucking.

After a few seconds of just groping Trish spread those big meaty cheeks and then licked her lips as she got a good look at Mickie's wet pussy from this position, and more importantly to Trish she also got a good look at Mickie's ass hole.

Trish slowly lent down, giving the impression she was about to lick Mickie's butt hole. However at the last second Trish devoted her attention to Mickie's left butt cheek, the dominant blonde giving the submissive brunette a playful nip before gently kissing it better. Trish then started sliding her lips all over Mickie's big round ass, but sure to use her hands to continue groping whichever butt cheek she wasn't kissing.

"Did you miss my big ass Trish?" Mickie moaned more than a little sarcastically as Trish worshipped her butt.

"Mmmmm, fuck yeah Mickie. I miss this big, juicy round ass." Trish said, once again spreading Mickie's meaty butt cheeks and staring lustfully at her butt hole, "And I really, really missed your tight little ass hole!"

Not wasting any more time on words Trish spat onto Mickie's ass hole and buried her face between the other woman's big round ass cheeks. Immediately Mickie let out a long moan as she felt Trish beginning to tongue her butt hole, the former diva starting out with rapid licks, then switching to swirling her tongue around the puckered rosebud, and then back to kissing the current diva's large cheeks.

For a while Trish switched between those techniques, then she started jerking her head back and forth so she was literally fucking Mickie's ass with her tongue. Using that technique Trish was even able to get into Mickie's slutty little ass, Mickie shamelessly shoving her bubble butt back against Trish's invading tongue while moaning like the happy little anal whore she was.

However as much as Mickie loved rim jobs, both giving and receiving but especially giving, this was just an appetiser, and the main course happened to be the one thing Mickie loved most in the world.

Butt fucking.

Getting her big round bubble butt brutally fucked until her back door was left stretched widely open. And Trish was an expert butt fucker, easily capable of destroying Mickie's rectum and leaving it gaping for days but making Mickie cum so hard that every time she tried to sit down or take a shit the pain she would feel would only remind her of the ecstasy she had felt when Trish's strap on was slamming her shitter.

Mickie knew how much Trish loved eating her ass so she tried to just let the blonde have her fun, but Mickie just couldn't stop thinking about the butt pounding she was moments away from receiving. Eventually Mickie's patience ran out completely and she whimpered, "Please Trish, fuck my ass. Mmmmmmmm, I know you love eating my ass, but we both know you love fucking it more, ohhhhh, so do it! Fuck me up the butt! Mmmmmm, I know you love fucking my fat ass Trish, so do it, slam fuck my big fat ass!"

Trish loved hearing Mickie begging for her, so part of the former women's champ felt like she could have stayed with her face buried in between Mickie's juicy ass cheeks for hours. However Trish had a bet to win, and even if she didn't there was only so long she could resist fucking Mickie's big bubble butt.

So a short while after Mickie began pleading for an ass fucking Trish gave it to her, the blonde quickly straightened up and pressed her strap on cock against her bitch's butt hole.

For a long moment Trish paused, spreading one of Mickie's meaty cheeks so she could enjoy the sight of her dildo pressing against the other woman's tight little anal ring. Then Trish finally slammed forwards, shoving the first few inches of her strap on deep into Mickie's fat ass.

A large smile crossed Trish's face as the total anal slut that was Mickie James moaned joyfully at getting her juicy rump filled with dildo, that total anal slut continuing to moaned joyfully with every additional inch Trish added into her rectum.

Trish seriously doubted she even needed to bother pausing in between each thrust. However now was not the time to risk hurting Mickie, no matter how much it seemed that wasn't possible. Now was the time for Trish to slowly push every inch of her thick fake dick into Mickie's bubble butt and then start to gently sodomise her.

That was what Trish did. More or less. Trish could have probably shoved her strap on a little slower up Mickie's butt, and once she was all the way inside Mickie's rectum Trish could have at least started with a gentler sodomy, but Trish knew Mickie could and would take it. Why? Because Mickie was a anal slut. Her anal slut.

From the moment Trish had met Mickie she knew the curvaceous brunette was a natural anal slut. Or more accurately the moment her eyes had locked onto that big round bubble butt Trish had known Mickie was a natural anal slut. It was what she was meant to be.

Mickie's chosen profession might be professional wrestling, and she was really good at it, but Mickie's purpose in life was to be an anal slut. Mickie James was always meant to spend her life bending over so her big juicy cheeks would jiggle hypnotically as someone rammed a nice big cock in and out of her tight little ass hole.

Bent over like this was exactly where Mickie James was supposed to be.

Trish was helping Mickie fulfil her purpose in life by fucking her up the ass like this, a fact which made Trish very proud of herself. Then again as she steadily pumped Mickie's pooper a thought occurred to Trish which she usually found herself pondering all those countless times she had previously fucked Mickie's big round ass. What if Mickie wasn't just meant to be an anal slut, but her anal slut.

It was a thought that never fail to bring a smile to Trish's face, especially as it was so believable.

Trish had butt fucked a lot of women over the years and out of all of them Mickie's big beautiful bubble butt had easily been her favourite butt to fuck. Mickie's butt cheeks were so round and luscious, that soft juicy flesh felt heavenly against Trish's thighs, and occasionally against Trish's hand or lips. And Mickie's butt hole somehow remained almost virgin tight no matter how many times Trish had turned it into a gaping mess from hours of brutal sodomising.

Somehow this perfect butt had remained virgin until the day it had been practically given to Trish on a silver platter.

So maybe it was fate. Maybe Mickie James and her perfect butt had always meant to be the property of Trish Stratus. Maybe Mickie James and her perfect butt had been made specifically for Trish. A perfect gift for the girl loving butt fucker.

It didn't really matter though. Whether Mickie was made for her or not as of Mickie James's first day as part of the RAW roster she was the property of Trish Stratus. Whether Trish had made Mickie hers or Mickie always was hers to take was irrelevant, the fact was Mickie James was hers now and she always would be. And perhaps even more importantly to Trish the fact was Mickie's perfect bubble butt was her property. Trish owned Mickie's fat ass, and if that second rate top Melina had caused Mickie to momentarily forget her place Trish had no problem reminding her.

"Oh Trish, Trish, oh, fuck me, mmmmmmmm, fuck my ass, oooooooooooh Gawwwwwwwwwd!" Mickie moaned happily, making sure to keep her word soft, short and sweet.

Anymore graphic words would really get Trish's attention and would inevitably lead to this gentle butt fucking to turn into a brutal rectum wrecking which wasn't what Mickie wanted. At least not right now.

Ever since Trish had taken her anal cherry Mickie had been getting constantly butt fucked. Trish had even made a rule of it, that rule being Mickie had to get her big round bubble butt roughly fucked at least three times a day. Although when she had been Trish's girlfriend Mickie was lucky if she only got three ass fuckings a day as Trish was practically obsessed with Mickie's big fat ass. As a result Mickie's backside had been constantly sore and loose, a feeling the submissive WWE diva had grown to love.

When Trish had left Melina had swooped in the first chance she got and claimed Mickie's big round butt as her property. Melina surprisingly proved to be a little more gentle and loving when it came to anal sex, however Melina agreed with Trish that Mickie needed to get her big beautiful ass constantly fucked, and Melina was only too happy to oblige.

So while Mickie might have been an anal virgin only two years ago it felt more like a lifetime after two years of almost non-stop anal sex. In fact there was no doubt in Mickie's mind if she wasn't such a good pussy licker she would have been turned into nothing but an anal sex slave by now. The idea sent a shiver of lust up and down Mickie's spine, the idea of being nothing but an anal slave very appealing. However she loved the taste of pussy too much to give it up, and Mickie of course loved having her own pussy licked so she was glad that her current and previous girlfriend allowed her to be their lesbian slut with an extreme anal kink as opposed to only their anal slut.

Considering Mickie hadn't gone a day without her ass hole being widely stretched and brutally fucked ever since Trish took her anal cherry Mickie could have easily taken a brutal rectum wrecking right from the moment Trish slid her strap on into the submissive brunette's butt. In fact just considering the butt fuckings Melina had given Mickie already today meant that Mickie's butt hole had been loose enough to take a brutally hard pounding right from the start. However just because she could take a hard butt pounding right now didn't mean that Mickie wanted her big butt pounded hard right away.

There were times, like right before a match or an interview or something like that when time was of the essence. That was when Mickie begged to get her big round booty pounded hard and fast the second Melina, or not that long ago Trish, shoved their strap on up Mickie's fat ass. And Mickie's lovers had always been happy to oblige, pounding Mickie's big rump brutally hard and getting them both off in the process.

Mickie love those quick sessions of butt sex, especially if it meant she went out to the ring with her anal ring gaping open underneath her wrestling gear. However when they had all the time in the world like they did right now Mickie was only too happy to enjoy a slow sodomising.

The feeling of pleasure Mickie felt from having a dildo slowly pumping in and out of her ass hole was indescribable. There was literally no words Mickie could find which truly did the feeling justice, especially when that dildo was strapped around the waist of another female wrestler.

Mickie fought other women for a living. It was her job to fight them. To beat them. To win. So to submit to another woman was an incredible turn on for Mickie, and there was no greater act of submission in her mind than to bend over and take a strap on cock up her ass. It was the most wonderful sexual experience Mickie had ever known, which was exactly why she had been so willing to go along with Trish's rule. Why she was only too happy to be constantly fucked up the ass by another woman. And why whenever she had the opportunity Mickie loved to savour that wonderful experience.

That was exactly what Mickie was doing. Savouring the experience of once again bending over for another female wrestler, Mickie in no hurry whatsoever to change anything about this perfect moment.

However Trish had other ideas, Mickie moaning in displeasure when she felt the blonde suddenly stopping, the dildo completely embedded in Mickie's rectum. Then Mickie moaned in delight as she felt that strap on dick moving inside her ass again, this time Trish grinding her hips against Mickie's meaty cheeks. As a result the dildo pushed almost violently against Mickie's anal walls, stretching out the WWE diva's back passage even more.

Shortly after switching to this tactic Trish asked, "How does my big dick feel in your fat ass Mickie?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, so good. I love your big dick in my ass Trish, oooooooooh, please keep fucking my ass with your big dick!" Mickie moaned.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers