Midnight Dancers Ch. 03

Story Info
Jill finds waiting for Darin was more than worth it.
4k words
4.85
14k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myalyn
Myalyn
48 Followers

Unfortunately, before Darin and I could get too far, Carol came upstairs.

"Hey Jill, can I have my boyfriend back yet?" Her voice was playful and I knew she was just bugging me.

"Um, no, not really, I'm kind of in the middle of making out with him. Can you take a number and get in line?" I teased.

Carol and Darin both started laughing and we sat up as Carol came into the living room to join us.

"So, you're all good I take it?" She nodded towards my disheveled appearance.

"Yep, more than good to tell the truth." I agreed.

"Well, we won't know for sure unless people stop interrupting us." Darin pointed out sarcastically.

I gave him a playful shove.

"Do you mind not talking to my best friend like that please?" I gave him a half-hearted dirty look and he grinned at me.

"Would you mind continuing our make out session? I'm getting bored over here."

"Wow, you're more of a pervert now than you were back in school." Carol smiled slyly.

"Yeah, I remember you too. You were stuck to Jill's side like glue at all the dances."

"She needed me to hold her up since whenever you were around she couldn't breathe!"

This time I reached over to give Carol the shove but she backed up and I lost my balance. I pitched forwards but Darin caught me around the waist. He pulled me back up onto the couch, but my new seat was his lap.

"Hey thanks. You saved me twice now. Guess I need to repay you somehow."

"Well, you could come with me to the tattoo shop to help me finish my biggest tattoo." He offered.

"Which one is that?" I asked.

Darin motioned for Carol to flick the light on as he leaned back so we could see his chest as he lifted his shirt. Over his heart was a doodle design in the shape of a heart and inside it were the words: 'For my biggest fan, --- the love of my life.' But there was no name, and the space was just big enough for my name to fit.

"Wow." I breathed.

"Yeah, wow." Carol whispered.

"Well I needed to know if you wanted Jill or your full name in there before I filled it in." Darin looked kind of sheepish as he said it and I threw myself at him and planted little kisses all over his face.

"You know, I don't think it matters how you spell her name." Carol giggled and Darin laughed too.

"Guess, mmm, not, mmm." He said between my kisses on his mouth.

"Okay well since you two are all right, maybe I'll go up and see how Amanda's doing. She was so upset when Tristan wasn't Joe."

"Mm, hey." Darin pushed me back for a second. "Here, take this up to her." He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed. "Hey, yeah we're good. Is Joe there? I've got someone here who was hoping he was with us tonight. Okay....Hey Joey, you'll never guess who I met tonight!... No.... um, who? No! This sweet chick who's friends with my love letter girl. Yeah, I'm with her right now! ... So good. ... yeah, anyway, you gotta talk to Amanda, she was really upset you weren't here. Okay." He handed Carol the phone and she ran up the stairs with it.

"That was so sweet of you!" I gushed. And it was a gush because I teared up at the same time. "Oh god Darin, I think I'm totally falling for you."

"Only now? I thought you fell for me long ago?" He winked at me and planted a light kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Well yeah, but that was more lust than anything. Now it's real." I replied and stuck my tongue out to catch his nose as he was moving in for another kiss.

He laughed and stuck his tongue out to lick me. I looked at his tongue curiously, now realizing why his kiss had been so different. There was a black and white barbell in his tongue.

"Didn't know that was there did ya?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Well I thought I felt something weird. I've never kissed anyone with one of those before."

"You like it?" He snuck in the quick lick on the tip of my nose.

"Yeah, it feels nice." I smiled and leaned forwards to rub his lick back onto his cheek.

He grabbed me around the waist and rolled me until he could climb on top of me. His hands found their way under my shirt and caressed my breasts gently.

I let out a moan as I felt the erection in his pants growing against my thigh. His breathing became heavier, more ragged as he kissed along my throat and down to the neckline on my shirt. I helped him remove my shirt and he pushed my bra up and out of the way. His mouth found my nipple and clamped down on it, sucking hungrily.

Another moan, louder this time escaped my lips. His hand came up and gently covered my mouth. I let out a little giggle at the gesture and reached down to rub my hands up and down his back.

I pulled his shirt up and ran my fingernails lightly over his coloured flesh. I knew I was poking an Indian princess in the eye somewhere back there, but I wasn't too concerned about her, or his mom, she was back there too.

He pulled back from me just long enough to jerk his shirt off over his head. But before he could lean back down, I managed to grab hold of the front of his pants and worked on the button and zipper with one hand. I managed to get it open and pushed my hand inside his pants. My fingers found silky boxers underneath, and the heat coming out from under them was amazing. I wiggled my hand under the waistband and followed the trail of hair to the throbbing erection that was waiting for me.

I wrapped my fingers around it tightly and Darin let out a groan. He leaned closer to me and kissed me hard on the mouth. Then I felt his hands working on the fly on my pants too. He had a harder time getting mine open and I offered him a hand. I even lifted my hips so that he could pull my pants down. He left my panties on and rubbed his hand over my crotch on the outside. He played with the lacy material and slid a finger in under the leg opening. His finger sought out my hair down there but to his suprise he found it bare. I had waxed it a week earlier.

Another groan was heard as he discovered my lips. I wasn't sure if it was my groan or his, or both. His finger teased my lips and played around, tracing the edges and letting it dip into the opening.

I tried to concentrate on what my hand was doing inside his pants, but found concentrating very difficult at that moment. He started to push his finger inside me and I gasped. My grip on his cock tightened even more and I slid my hand up and down slowly. On an upward slide, something hard and cool bumped my hand from above. I let go and felt around for the offender. My fingers wrapped around a cool metal ball on a post. I frowned, trying to figure out what it was.

Darin stopped what he was doing and sat up, giving me a view of what I had found. He was pierced! There!

"Wow. Oh my god. Did that hurt? Oh of course it hurt, it must have. Oh god Darin, when did you get that done?" I couldn't even imagine what he'd gone through to do that to himself.

"About eight months ago. I've been getting it stretched every six weeks or so. It's a zero gauge now." He explained.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what that means." I stammered, embarrassed.

"It means I started out with a thin barbell and kept putting in bigger ones until I got to this one. This is one of the bigger ones they recommend for this type of piercing."

I looked incredulously at his cock, and the barbell that went through the skin on the underside of the head, sideways. The balls were on each side of the head, but just below it. The balls stuck out just past the edges of him, so they would definitely be felt when he was inside a woman.

"Oh my god Darin, that's just, wow." I couldn't make a proper sentence. It didn't gross me out at all, and I had never thought I'd see something like that ever in my life. Just looking at it and imagining what it would feel like inside me made me wetter than before.

"You aren't freaked are ya? Most girls are freaked."

"How many girls have seen this? Nevermind, I don't want to know." I shook my head and he smiled at me.

"It's not the seeing it, it's the hearing about it." He reassured me and planted a hot kiss on my lips.

"You can't possibly imagine what I'm thinking right now. It's bad." I giggled.

"Well if it's what I'm thinking, I'm all for it." He grinned and leaned closer to kiss my breasts again. "Now, where were we?"

"MMmm, I think you were doing that to my panties." I teased and he obliged without question. His kisses travelled down my stomach and along the edge of my panties. Then he kissed down the front of them, blowing hot air against them as he got closer to the bottom. I leaned back as far as I could on the couch and brought my leg up to rest on the back of the couch, to get it out of the way. He continued the kissing and air blowing for a minute or so and I thought I would die right there.

"Please." I whispered urgently, and Darin got the message. He stood up and let his pants and boxers fall to the floor. I looked down at him and noticed more tattoos in strange places and just smiled. Wow, he was definitely something else.

He reached down and slipped my panties off me and then looked at me expectantly.

"What?" I asked, lifting my head to see him, confused that he'd stopped.

"Um, condom?" He raised an eyebrow.

I let my head drop heavily onto the pillow behind me.

"I take it that's a no?"

I shook my head side to side slowly.

"Okay well then we'll have to improvise." He said coolly and dropped to his knees beside the couch. He pulled my hips around to face him and leaned his face in closer between my legs. His lips pressed a gentle kiss against my lower lips and then he began to suck on each outer lip softly. His mouth continued lower and his tongue found the entrance to my wetness. He licked the juices that were beginning to dribble out and then he pressed his tongue inside as far as he could reach. He pulled it back slowly, pushing it up against the top wall, letting his piercing tickle me.

I let out a moan and then a whimper as he teased me to no end. He licked and invaded and chewed on every part of me down there. Including the inside of my thigh. He nibbled on that and I almost shot off the couch.

"Holy crap that's sensitive!" I exclaimed.

Darin laughed and kissed it better where he had been chewing gently. Finally his fingers found their way in me and they stroked the insides of me slowly and then faster, harder, more insistently. His mouth was now working on my clit as he fingered me.

I had never felt anything so pleasurable in my life. Even when I looked after myself, it never felt this good.

Darin's teeth chewed on the nub in his mouth and I could feel my stomach knot up and the tingles in my feet and nipples starting to work their way towards each other.

Darin stopped chewing for a moment to listen to the little noises coming out of my mouth. Gasps, whimpers, moans. He returned to the task at hand and began to work his fingers in and out quicker, he could feel the urgency in me and he worked faster, bringing me to climax.

I felt myself spasm and tense up as the orgasm hit me. My whole body tingled in waves as I started cumming all over his fingers that were still thrusting into me hard. My pussy tightened around his fingers as hard as I could make it to hold them still. I heard a quiet chuckle and knew he'd figured out what I was trying to do. He stopped moving his fingers and waited patiently for my orgasm to come to its end.

When the throbbing subsided, I released his fingers and he slipped them out of me, casually wiping them off on his thigh. He climbed up on top of me and sat so that his cock was right in front of my nose.

I opened my mouth willingly and took his head, piercing and as much of the shaft as I could fit, inside. I rolled my tongue around his head and played with the piercing too. He groaned and placed his hands on the wall for support.

He started to gently rock his hips back and forth, letting me taste more of him each time. I could taste the pre-cum on the tip of him and I swallowed it greedily. I let him make love to my mouth slowly and then as my sucking increased in vigor, so did his thrusts. I tried to keep twirling my tongue around the tip, but as he got closer to his climax, it became harder to move my tongue at all. I could feel his head swell even bigger and then he pulled back hard, right out of my mouth. He reached down and pushed his cock down onto my breasts. His cum spurted out, coating each breast as he moved. I reached up and ran my fingers through the hot sticky liquid and then smeared some playfully onto Darin's rippled stomach.

He grinned at me and placed both his hands on my breasts, rubbing his cum into my skin sensually.

"I hear this stuff makes great moisturizer." He teased.

"Well, rub some more on your hands, they're kind of rough." I crinkled my nose at him and he rubbed his hands harder into my breasts. "Yeah, that should do it." I nodded.

"You're even worse than your damned letters." He announced in an almost giddy voice.

"You like it too don't ya?" I smirked.

"Oh I more than like it." He agreed and slid back to stand up. He reached for his pants and stepped into them. Darin handed me my pants and his shirt. He picked up his boxers and my panties and reached out a hand to help me up off the couch.

"Thanks." I left my hand in his and without covering myself up, pulled him with me to make a break for my bedroom.

We ran up the stairs and I threw open the second door on the left. He pushed me inside and closed the door behind him. I threw myself onto my bed and patted the spot beside me.

"You ready for bed already?"

"Um, yeah, you kinda wore me out down there." I admitted and tried to stifle a yawn. I unhooked my bra and threw it onto the floor.

"Alright, sounds good to me." He reached over and turned off the light. I pulled the covers down and made room for the lead singer of the Banger Boyz, the love of my life, beside me in my bed.

Darin climbed in under the covers with me, naked. He reached out and ran his hands up and down my body once before pulling me tightly against him. He snuggled up beside me and then tried to reach my lips with his. I felt his puckered kiss face on my cheek and turned to face him. He kissed me hard and I opened my mouth to let his tongue in. We kissed for a little bit and then he rolled me on my side away from him and nuzzled into my back. His cock found a nice place to nuzzle too, right in between my cheeks and thighs.

I smiled to myself. If this was a dream, I hoped the morning would never come.

"Hey baby?" Darin murmured.

"Yeah?"

"What's Carol's rule for overnight visitors?"

"You have to cook us breakfast in the morning and serve us breakfast in bed." I replied, yawning.

"Cool. Okay, night sweetie."

"Night Darin." I breathed his name as I drifted off.

The next morning, I woke up feeling very satisfied. I stretched out and then realized I was alone in the bed. I rolled over to look at my alarm clock. It read: 8:02am. Wow, I'd slept in.

I sat up and looked around. My bedroom door was open a crack and I could hear voices coming from downstairs. I hopped out of bed and grabbed my robe. I tied the belt as I headed out into the hall.

"Yeah, so fucking awesome!" I heard a male voice laugh.

"Was I? Cool, I've never been that before!" I teased as I walked into the kitchen.

Darin was in front of the stove, cooking eggs, bacon and hashbrowns. Danny was manning the toaster and Tristan and James were setting up trays with cutlery and drinks.

Darin laughed at my comment. "Too bad we weren't talking about you. Because fucking awesome doesn't even come close to describing you." He winked at me and I blushed.

"Thanks baby." I managed a smile before I headed back upstairs. The boys had breakfast under control, so I wandered into Carol's room to wake her up.

Knock, knock.

"Yeah?"

"It's Jill, can I come in?" I called quietly.

"You better! Get in here!" Carol squealed enthusiastically. I walked into her room to find her sitting on the edge of her bed getting dressed. She'd already put on her grey dress slacks and was just buttoning her pale pink blouse.

"Not calling in sick so you can spend the day with Danny?" I asked as I joined her on her bed.

"Well, no, not really. Apparently my crush on him was no match for his engagement to his fiancee." Carol confided.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry!" I leaned over and hugged her tightly.

"It's okay, I mean he's great anyway. We had a good time just talking with the rest of them all night. We were probably up until close to four."

"Really? Did Tanya and James...?" I trailed off, not wanting to think I was the only one who had any fun last night.

"Oh no, they kissed a bit, but she went to bed alone. I think he's really into her though. Could be fun to watch this one grow." She smiled and stood up, facing me. "So? Tell me everything!" She pulled her desk chair over in front of me and straddled it backwards.

"Oh my god, there's nothing to tell!" I teased.

"You call all that noise nothing? Don't think we didn't hear you two!" She hissed.

"No way, we weren't that loud were we?" I flushed and crossed my legs.

"Kidding, no, we had the stereo blaring down there. So, what happened with you guys? It was looking pretty hot when I came up."

"Yeah it got pretty hot, but it didn't boil." I sighed.

"Why? You chicken out? No, did you?"

"No, we didn't have any condoms." I bit my lip. "Can you believe that? I missed out on what could've been the most amazing sex of my life because I'm not a slut and I don't have a stash of condoms."

"And Darin didn't come prepared either? That's so bad. I figured he'd have some, seeing the way he was about you. If he knew he was coming home to do the show, why would he risk not being able to hook up with you? That's so wrong." She declared.

I giggled. "I know. The worst part was that he was the one who asked for one. I wasn't even going to bother."

"Well, think about the lifestyle he's in now, safety must play a big part."

"True, but my Darin isn't a slut." I smirked.

"Oh he's yours now is he?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm so not letting him get away from me this time. I will not lose him again." I stated firmly. "Now, get back into bed, the boys are preparing breakfast in bed for us."

"What? Where did they get that idea?" Carol laughed and stood up. She returned her chair to her desk and sat on the bed with me again.

"Oh Darin asked what your third rule was last night before we fell asleep. I told him that overnight visitors must make breakfast and serve us in bed." I grinned.

"You're so bad!" She shook her head. "Okay, guess I'll wrinkle my pants for a home cooked breakfast."

Just then, there was a knock at her door.

"Hey ladies, breakfast is served downstairs, you coming?" It sounded like Darin.

"What? What happened to my bedroom service?" I cried playfully and went to the door.

"Oh you will get yours in bed later. Right now, come eat before it's cold." Darin's eyes twinkled at me. A shiver of delight ran up my spine.

"Okay, but only because you made it." I agreed and let him take my hand in his. I reached out for Carol's hand and the three of us headed downstairs to join the others.

Amanda and Tanya were seated in the large dining room, being served by James and Tristan. Amanda looked like she was on cloud nine, with a silly grin pasted on her face.

"Hey, who were you on the phone with all last night?" I teased her as I took my seat beside her.

"Oh Jill, I had a great time last night. He's so fun." A dreamy look took over her face and she retreated into her thoughts again.

I looked over at Tanya.

"So? You have fun?"

"Me, nah." I shook my head and she laughed.

"Nah, can't tell by the funky hairdo you've got this morning. You weren't doing any thrashing last night at all were ya?" She teased.

"Well!" I exclaimed and we all burst into laughter.

Myalyn
Myalyn
48 Followers
12