Midnight Tryst with Sunita

Story Info
Midnight adventure with my best friend's mom.
2.7k words
4.09
240.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone.

This is my first submission and I well, don't know what to expect. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did writing it. This story is somewhere in the middle of the Sunita Series I have in mind. I will get to work on the first chapter soon.

Please do comment and provide feedback as I haven't done this before and would love all the help and support.

*

Her eyes fluttered open, a mischievous smile on her face as she asked me,

"You want me to make him lick me clean once you are done with me again, don't you?" Sunita asked

I could feel, impossibly, my cock get harder as she said that.

"Mhmmm, how about I come on your tits again and you go upstairs and make sure your husband cleans up my mess properly," I said as I got out of her and straddled her chest.

She could see her pussy juices glistening on my cock, and she raised her head to lick and taste herself off my cock. Her hands started jerking me off, a mixture of her saliva and juices keeping me slick. I was already close, and within a few minutes I was groaning and dumping my spunk all over her tits and her face.

She smiled nastily at me as she pulled her gown over her shoulders again, one hand still jerking my cock dry as she rubbed my cum into her skin with her other hand.

Sunita loved sex, craved it. She had kept herself leashed, allowing herself to enjoy it during the rare moments her husband had the time or inclination, but even then he was far from satisfactory in that particular department. With me however, all her pent up sexual energy had come to the fore -- she demanded sex, jumped on me every chance she got -- and well, I absolutely loved it.

We both lived in the same building, on different floors. Ever since that first time she gave in to her desires a few months ago, we had been fucking every chance we got. We had to be very careful though, she was married and her life would be shattered if we were caught. Moreover, her son and I were childhood friends and I had no intention of letting him get even a scent of our indiscretions. But there were times when she absolutely needed to have me, when she couldn't hold it in any longer -- usually when we hadn't been able to fuck for 4-5 days. This was one such moment.

I got a call from Sunita at 11 pm, her voice husky with desire over the phone,

"Baby, what are you doing tonight?"

I instantly knew what she wanted, but there were practical constraints -- her husband was already home, so was her son. My whole family was with me, so sneaking out to a hotel was next to impossible. I said,

"Nothing much really, did you have something specific in mind?"

"Mhmm, I would love to have your cock slide in and out of my slick pussy," she whispered.

I knew she was making sure nobody could hear her, but the whispering turned me on even more. "It's been so long honey, I need taste your cum again," she continued.

God!! She was making me hard. I wanted to tease her for a bit though,

"Hmmm...what are you wearing baby?"

"Just my nightgown, the short one that exposes my ass if I bend...remember that one baby?" she whispered seductively.

I knew exactly what she was talking about -- a slip that came only till her upper thighs and showed her tits till almost her nipples - every movement of hers leaving very little to the imagination. Oh yes, that was one night I wasn't likely to forget soon. We had almost been caught that night, and we ended up fucking inspite of that. I replayed that night for her,

"Your husband was supposed to be on a tour honey. I had just cum all over your tits, and we were snuggling into each other. Thank god we weren't fucking then, otherwise we wouldn't have heard the door open considering how loud you get in bed. I had to rush and hide in the bathroom and you put that gown on in a hurry. I was watching you from the bathroom -- I saw how you rubbed and spread my cum all over your tits so that he wouldn't see it."

"Ohh baby, there was so much of it though -- your cum. You made a complete mess all over my tits. God! Thinking about that night is making me so horny," she was practically moaning on the phone now.

"I saw how you snuggled up facing him as he was lying exhausted on the bed, running your hands all over his chest. You naughty bitch, you wanted to make me watch you fucking him didn't you?"

I could hear the slight gasp in her voice. She was a prim and proper suburban mom and talking dirty was still new to her -- but she had told me she loved it when I called her names when we fucked, made her feel more wanton and sexy.

"Mhmm I wanted to baby, I really wanted to make him try and fuck me after you had filled me up so well -- but he's always so tired," she ended with a whine. "So I caressed his face and put it between my tits. He was so eager to lick my tits, he cleaned up all your cum -- and he did such a thorough job. Did you see that part honey?"

"God yes!! Why do you think I had a hardon when you came into the bathroom after he had gone to sleep. I couldn't believe you could be such a filthy slut. Remember how I didn't even take your gown off. I pushed you against the sink so that we could see ourselves fucking in the mirror, I rolled your gown up till your hips and pushed myself inside you," I croaked.

Sunita was moaning openly now, "You fucked me so hard in the bathroom. I could see you snarling in lust as you fucked me....uunnhh...I can't take it anymore baby, I fucking need you, I need you cock right now -- I don't care about getting caught."

I had been thinking, and I had found the perfect place to continue this. "Is your husband asleep?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she replied, knowing I had made up my mind and she would get her fill of my cock tonight.

"Take the keys of your SUV, sneak out of your room and wait for me in the car," I told her.

"Baby, I can't go to a hotel with you -- what if he wakes up and finds I am not there"

"Who said anything about a hotel? An SUV has a lot of space, don't you think? And a whore like you deserves to be fucked in the backseat of a car"

She groaned, and hung up. I waited for around 20 minutes, wanting to tease her, make her hornier and maybe even angry, before I sneaked out of my apartment and went to the parking lot.

The door to the SUV was slightly open, and Sunita was lying inside wearing the same gown - her gorgeous tits almost spilling out, her legs folded up to give me a glimpse of her wet pussy. I got inside, and closed the door behind me. The SUV was filled with her smell, and I inhaled deeply.

"You look ravishing as always Sunita. I still can't understand how your husband doesn't fuck you every single day."

She pulled me on to her,spreading her legs to accommodate me, and whispered,

"I am not here to talk about him, I am here to be fucked. Or would you prefer I go up and take care of myself?"

I bent over her and traced her lips with my tongue, forcing her mouth open, and then dipped my tongue inside her mouth. We shared a long kiss, becoming hotter every second, my hands roaming all over her practically naked body -- caressing her thighs and kneading her tits.

Her gasp echoed strangely in the closed space of the car, the heat inside was making us sweat. We were in no condition to bother -- I just needed to feel every inch of her hot skin against mine. I started kissing her neck, nibbling her collar bone knowing how much she liked that as my hand moved between her legs, lightly tracing her already swollen pussy lips.

"Ohhh god!! Don't stop baby, you know exactly how to turn me on," she gasped as her hands ruffled through my hair.

I removed the gown from her shoulder using my teeth, and grazed my way over to her nipple, my fingers rubbing her pussy faster now. I gave her rock hard nipple a quick flick with my tongue, and before she had time to gasp I took it completely in my mouth as I pushed 2 fingers inside her dripping wet pussy.

"Ohhh fuckkk...ohhh yeahh, god don't stop baby! Fuck I love...ahhh...your fingers, ohh GOD!!

I started moving my fingers in and out of her in a nice hard rhythm, nibbling her tits and neck in between. I could feel her hips pushing against my fingers, trying to take more of me inside. In the dim car light, I could see her face flushed red, her mouth open in a semi-snarl as she furiously fucked my fingers.

Her hands started fiddling with my boxers, dropping them lower hurriedly to free my rock hard cock. I heard her moan as she took my cock in her hands and started jerking me off, in sync with my fingers.

"We don't have time baby...ohhh... come over here and...unnhh... fuck me," Sunita gasped.

I took my fingers out of her, dripping with her juices and brought them to her lips -- watching her lick them clean. Just a month ago, she had never been disgusted at the idea of tasting herself, but she was lapping up her juices as if her life depended on it now. My cock twitched thinking about how much she had changed, as I spread her legs wider and placed my cock on her wet folds.

Sunita moaned throatily as I rubbed my cock up and down her wet pussy, my shaft glistening with her pussy juices. I was kneeling between her spread legs, my cock in my hands, watching my best friend's mother rubbing her tits as her hips pushed against me -- begging for release. I held my cock firmly and slapped it over her wet folds, its head rubbing her clit in the process, before moving it over her pussy again. I could see her face contort with lust and feel her movements become frantic, desperate...

"Mhmm, you are so fucking hot," I said as I placed my cock at the entrance of her wet folds -- waiting for her, forcing her to tell me exactly what she wanted.

"Don't tease me anymore; I need this so badly," Sunita groaned as she felt my cock at her entrance.

I pushed my cockhead inside her wet pussy, relishing in her warmth and wetness. Her eyes closed and her mouth parted slightly as she raised her hands over her head on the bed in anticipation. I leaned over her and took one hard nipple between my teeth, biting it gently. She groaned as she opened her eyes, her hands coming down and settling on my head as she allowed me to taste and lick her gorgeous tits for a while. She pulled my head up from her tits, holding me tightly by my hair and said,

"Fuck me! No more games, I need you inside of me ".

I held her gaze, staring into her kohl rimmed eyes, and pushed my complete length inside her tight folds in one long thrust.

"Ohhhhhh! Yes...Oh fuck yes!" she screamed. Her back arched involuntarily, pushing my face between her tits as her grip on my hair tightened. I moved my cock out of her, till the tip teased her entrance again. She opened her eyes, looking at me, a vision of desire -- her body arched, her mouth open and her lust filled eyes searching my face. I pushed my cock deep inside her again, till my balls rested on her hips, watching her face throughout.

"Unhhhh....Aahhh," she moaned as I filled her up again.

She was so fucking hot. I couldn't hold myself back anymore, and I started moving inside her. I was leaning over her with my hands on either side, her legs spread and folded at the knees as we got into nice hard rhythm. Her hands moved all over my body - moving over my back, grazing my chest and they finally came to rest on my clenched hips as I drove my cock inside her, trying to keep me in for as long as possible.

"That's it baby, don't stop...unnhh...God you feel so...aahhh...fucking good," Sunita cried as I increased my pace.

I kept pounding her, moving harder and faster inside her slick pussy - watching her face twist in lust and hearing her moans echo in the enclosed space. I could feel her body fucking me back, feel her pussy tightening its hold on my cock as she reached her peak.

"Does your husband ever fuck you so well baby?" I grunted

She didn't answer, her face revealing her resistance -- but her body was too far gone now. I leaned over and slapped her,

"I asked you a question, bitch. You want to cum, don't you? Then fucking answer...or else," I said as I started slowing down.

"No! No....aahhh, don't you dare stop...god...fuck no, he isn't...yesss...even close to as good as...mmhhm...you. I have never...uunnhh...been fucked like this by him...goddd don't stop, please don't stop."

I groaned as I started fucking her again, her answers making me fuck her harder.

"Fuck yess bitch...a filthy whore like you deserves to be fucked hard often," I grunted as I increased my pace. Her body started twisting under me, her eyes rolling a bit as her orgasm hit her -- her hips bucking wildly against my cock, as she clawed my arms as she held on for support.

"Aahhhhhhhhh...ohhh myyyy god...uuunnnhhhh."

She was screaming incoherently, any attempt at staying quiet long forgotten as her orgasm crashed on to her. I never stopped fucking her, relishing in the feel of her spasming pussy pulling me in further and holding me tighter as her juices leaked out and covered my balls.

She kept whimpering under my continued onslaught for a few minutes, prolonging her climax, and I could see her gasping for breath as she surfaced from her orgasm. She wrapped her legs tight around my hips as she smiled contentedly, every inch of her body in submission to pleasure. I leaned over and kissed her softly, fucking her slowly now -- taking my time to enjoy her tight pussy. Her hands wrapped themselves around my neck and her legs locked my hips in, making sure I wouldn't pull out of her.

"We need to leave baby, or your hubby might notice you are gone," I whispered in her ear.

Her eyes fluttered open, a mischievous smile on her face as she asked me,

"You want me to make him lick me clean once you are done with me again, don't you?" Sunita asked, a dirty smile on her face.

I could feel, impossibly, my cock get harder as she said that.

"Mhmmm, how about I come on your tits once again and you go upstairs and make sure your husband cleans up my mess properly," I said as I got out of her and straddled her chest.

She could see her pussy juices glistening on my cock, and she raised her head to lick and taste herself off my cock. Her hands started jerking me off, a mixture of her saliva and her juices keeping me slick. I was already close, and within a few minutes I was groaning and dumping my spunk all over her tits and her face. She smiled nastily at me as she pulled her gown over her shoulders again, one hand still jerking my cock dry as she rubbed my cum into her skin with her other hand.

All the while, I kept wondering how far things had come in just a month...