Mighty Morphing Mother Slut Ch. 6

Story Info
Mark tries to rescue his mother.
6.4k words
4.36
314.7k
29

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers

She looked at herself in the mirror. The steam had faded... she must had been staring at her own image for quite some time. Her body looked young and fresh. But she didn't feel that way at all. Her son had just discovered the truth... he had seen her fucking his best friend in the kitchen and the blowjob act just a while ago in this bathroom. Anna couldn't hold her body back. She tried not to suck Tom's dick but she had no control over her body. Her vision blurred. She sunk to her knees, the towel strapped around her body fell off her, and tresses of her blond hair fell onto her face and hid the tears flowing from her eyes. In what kind of woman did she turn into? A slight headache settled in. She wiped her tears off with the back of her right hand. The headache turned quickly into a hammering pain. Maybe it's the crying... but soon a stabbing pain ran through her entire body. Her body started to shake uncontrollable. God, this could just mean one thing... her body was asking for the injection. Greg once warned her that she should get the daily dosage at the same time or her body would start getting jittery. She cursed herself.

Anna turned around and saw Tom lying there still unconscious. Maybe he had some shots. With shaking legs she pulled herself up, got a cold, wet towel and slapped it against his face and neck. Desperately she shook him and yelled his name.

"Tom! Get up! Come on!" she screamed into his ears.

But he didn't move. He didn't even twitch. Anna was concerned and a sense of panic started to cloud her thoughts. She started to feel very sick. The pain was unbearable. Everything she touched gave her a shot of pain. It was as if her body was hypersensitive to everything. Her mind was screaming for mercy. One part of her was screaming for the shot, another was screaming to find her son and get the hell out of this situation. But the latter lost. She robbed out of the bathroom, each move triggering out a flash of pain, her heart was racing so fast that she was worried it would burst. Drooling from one side of her mouth she reached the phone in her room. She had no other option than call Greg. It was an emergency. An inner voice of reason told her not to. It would just clarify the fact that she depended on the services of Phil's company. But that thought was drowned quickly with flashes of pain and her bodily urge to get the drug fix. She faintly heard the voice of Greg.

"I'm at home... Greg... I need an injection badly. I cannot take it any longer, please hurry. " She whispered into the phone.

"Is this you Anna? What the hell are you doing? I will be there in a minute. " Greg answered.

He arrived in less than 10 minutes. She heard him storm the staircase up. Anna was lying naked on the floor. She had closed her eyes fighting against the pain. A warm hand touched her shoulder and carefully turned her on to her back.

"So, you want your shot?"

Her eyes opened instantly.

"Phil! What are you doing here?" she whispered. Terror overcame her.

This guy was a rough and ruthless. Even in her drugged mind she felt that way. The sex with him was far more than enjoyable. It was torture. But her body quickly reacted to the touches of this man. It knew that he was always a challenge and a good sex partner. He stroked his palm over her slim thigh. Anna's head jerked back. She gasped.

"Please Phil... I really need the drug. My body... I'm in pain. " She whispered.

It was painful just being stroked. Where is Greg she thought? She knew that Phil would tease her until she was on the verge of collapse. The last sex with him was pure torture. He licked and fingered her pussy but always stopped and denied her to enter nirvana. She hoped this wouldn't be the case now.

"My, my how you have changed. Do you remember that last time you were begging me to fuck you? Where is that feisty little woman I loved?"

"Please Phil... I need the shot. Give it to me please. " She begged.

"You have such a beautiful body my dear. Your tits... God I love them. " He knelt them with both his hands.

Anna let out a moan.

"I heard that your son found out about this little change of yours. What a shock that must be for a son... his mothers a high class prostitute. A slut who makes her living by fucking strangers. It must have hurt him pretty much... don't you think? He unzipped his pants and smirked.

"If you want your shot suck my cock!"

Anna closed her eyes. She couldn't believe it. Couldn't he just give her the shot?

"It really hurts... Phil. I cannot even move my body. "

Phil sighed and scratched his balls. His dick was swollen and he wanted that warm mouth of Anna wrapped around it. This bitch just keeps on moaning around... if she wants the shot I will give her a damn shot that will sent her to heaven, Phil thought and got out a little pouch with injection needles. He filled three needles full with the drug. He smiled. This will drive her to the edge of madness. Anna watched carefully each of his movements. She was yearning for the relief. The pain nearly drove her into unconsciousness.

"Here we go my little princess. " Phil whispered and chuckled.

This was the highest dosage he had ever given to anyone. Anna sighed in relief when the first shot entered her body. Soon she felt a tingle in her belly and a comforting warmth-spreading out in her. She didn't notice the second and third shot following in rapid succession. Her head spun, her mind was fogged and she had the feeling that her pussy was twitching uncontrollably. Something was wrong... she sensed it. She couldn't quite tell what it was but something... "Let's fuck...!" Phil grabbed her legs and spread them wide open. His dick hammered into her tender vagina like a sledgehammer. Anna's head sunk to the side and her eyes stared lifeless at something in the far corner of the room. The hot and powerful rod dived into her pussy enjoying all juices. Her cunt muscles twitched nervously and Phil spoke tenderly to her stroking her hair.

"You have a wonderful pussy. "

Anna just lay there enjoying the dick and the sensation of the pain residing. Her head felt very light and her belly was warm. Her hips moved automatically to meet his thrusts. Phil's face was right in front of her. He had a serious expression on his face, concentrating on his movements, enjoying every inch of her cunt. His fingers moved over her breasts and squeezed her hard nipple. He grunted loud and Anna felt his hot seeds shooting deep into her.

It was like waking up from a dream. A nice dream... a very pleasant dream. Mark shook his head... no he thought. It's like waking up and had this vivid dream of having fantastic sex with a beautiful woman... and you were allowed to do everything. She didn't mind if you touched her breasts or her lovely butt and the sex was mind numbing good. But what is THIS? Mark thought and focused back on reality. He was sitting on black, soggy and stinking garbage bags. He was dressed in a black short sleeve shirt, khaki pants and sandals... these were not his clothes. Mark stood up, wiped the dirt off his pants and looked around. In the distant he could hear the bustle of the city. The sky was dark and it was even darker here in the back ally where he was standing. The high brick walls of the buildings surrounded him and Mark had no clue where he was. He walked out towards the light of a busy main street. His heart pounded. Mark just couldn't remember what had happened to him. Wasn't his mother... yes, then he ran out... but thereafter? He met someone... his memory was a huge blur. The moment he came out onto the street sounds of cars, sirens and people hit him. It was a busy place. Neon lights, were flickering above him, sirens of police cars were driving his ear drums mad, masses of people were travelling the side walks, people huddled in front of shops and restaurants and Mark stumbled around in the chaos.

"Watch out kid!" a man yelled at him when he stumbled out onto the sidewalk.

The stream of people carried him away. He quickly turned into a quieter side street. Mark looked around and tried to figure in which part of the city he was but nothing seemed to be familiar to him. Everything was so alien to him... even the people around him. THINK... he thought to himself. Your mother... she fucked with your best friend. WHY? Reason for this was... Mark closed his eyes and concentrated.

"The reason for that was because she... Come on... Tom explained it to you, he said... " Mark stopped.

He couldn't remember it. Whatever happened to him it must have taken his memory. But how and why? I better go home... he thought and looked for a Taxi. Taxi equals money... he thought. Quickly his hands dug into the pockets of his pants. Left hand nothing... right hand... something. He pulled it out. It was a 20 Dollar bill and a piece of paper. Mark moved closer to the main street to get some light. It was a note but difficult to read. It seemed as if somebody had written it down in haste.

"Help us... go to this address. It's safe. " He read out.

Mark flipped the paper round and found a street name and house number.

"Right... " he mumbled. "Thank you for getting me more confused. " He crushed the paper in his palm. At least he had 20 Dollars now. He could take a taxi and drive as far he could pay for into the direction of his house. The drive from his suburban place to the city took normally 30 minutes by car. 20 Dollars should be more than enough he thought. But the curious note made him worry. I still can go to that place later. Mark ran out to the street caught a taxi and drove home. Maybe he thought he would remember something there. Mark was in luck. The ride only cost him 18 Dollars. He paid and rushed up the lawn to his house. The house was dark but his mother's car was parked on the side. The front door was locked so he tried the back. It was open. He came in through the kitchen and recalled the day when he had seen them fucking here. Why could he remember that but not the important facts. He touched the cold kitchen floor and saw for a moment the scene in front of him. It was dark and quiet and Mark decided not to switch on the lights. Something was odd about this silence. He could hear his blood rushing through his ears. Slowly he moved to the living room. His eyes quickly got used to the darkness. But the room was empty. The standby button of the television was staring at him with an angry red light.

"Mom?" he whispered but his voice seemed awfully loud.

But the living room remained silent. He had no other choice then move upstairs. Lifting each of his legs carefully he moved in utter silence to the top floors of the house. The air was damp and sticky. A thin layer of sweat lay on his forehead. He could smell her perfume. The bathroom door was open and looked like a gaping dark hole. Mark started to feel a little nervous. The urge in him to switch on the lights grew. What was he actually looking for? His mother? Why shouldn't he just shout for her... why this precaution? He didn't know... only something in him said he should be careful. Next to the bathroom was his mother's room. The door was shut. He stood in front of it for a minute and waited. His breathing was so loud that he couldn't hear anything else. Leaning closer to the door he his hand slowly grabbed the doorknob. With a slight push it opened. The room was dark. It was darker than the corridor. There seemed to be no light source at all in the room. The air was stale, hot and stank of sweat. Suddenly an arm grabbed him and pulled him with great force inside. He tried to halt his fall but unable to do so he crashed into something hard. For a moment he saw stars. Soon a number of hands grabbed his arms and legs. Mark screamed in pain when somebody twisted his knee into a direction, which it normally shouldn't move at all.

"Stop it for fucks sake!" he screamed. His body jerked from one side to the other but strong hands kept him on the ground.

Mark sensed a number of people in the room. Some were moving. He winced and closed his eyes when the light was turned on. Blinking his eyelashes he quickly scanned the room. Three muscular guys were holding him steady on the ground. They stank of sweat. A shadow fell on Marks face and he looked up.

"I kill you... you piece of shit!" he grunted.

"How sweet. Thanks for coming by... but, the party is already over. You missed it again. " Tom chuckled and looked over to his father.

Mark tried to move but he couldn't. Tears of frustration filled his eye. Tom is a real hardcore bastard, he thought. Why is he doing this again? But what Mark saw in the next minute made him remember again. It was Tom's father. He was naked, sweating and out of breath. Somebody on the bed was moaning when he climbed of and looked Mark into the eyes. Mark knew instantly that it was his mother who was on the bed... all the memory came back. How Greg had given him some weird drug, the amazing sex he had with that girl in the secret compound of Tom's father's company. He also remembered this girl... Julie giving him another shot after which he nearly passed out, whispering to him that she would help him... he recalled how she had dragged him into a car... the note! It must have been her who slipped him the money and the note... Christ and he just ran back into these bastards' arms again.

"How did you get here?" Phil asked him.

He looked at Mark in a puzzled way.

"I thought you are with Greg. What happened?" he asked him. Mark didn't say a word. The guy holding his arms bend them further. Pain shot through his body. Mark screamed.

"I don't know!" he yelled.

"Tom, take care of his mother while I'm talking with him. She is asking for a dick. "

"Yes, Dad, with pleasure. Mark's mother is always a good fuck. That you know don't you Mark?"

Tom chuckled and looked into his friends face. Mark screamed and his face turned red with anger. He didn't care about the pain anymore. He just wanted to rip these people into shreds.

"GET OFF HER!" he screamed. But his outcries were soon muffled when one of the three men threw his massive hands on his mouth.

Tom undressed and vanished from Marks vision. There was another fat man beside the curtain. He was just staring at the bed. Mark wanted to see what was going on there. He could hear a long and passionate female outcry. What are they doing to her... Mark thought.

"So," Phil turned back his attention on Mark. "How was the fuck with Julie? She is one tight pussy isn't she? I hope you had a thrilling ride. "

Mark couldn't answer so he went on.

"I want to know how you got out. I had given specific orders so you could live happily ever after in my pleasure garden. So Mark, who was it? Who set you free?"

The big hand was lifted of his mouth. Mark just stared into his eyes.

"FUCK YOU!"

"Of course... stubborn as your mother. Well, I won't have time to have a discussion with you all night. It is already past 12. " Phil said and gave the men a wink.

Mark was lifted up onto his legs.

"Now you have a better view on it. " Phil grinned at him.

Mark knew it. It was his mother. Tom was fucking her. Her legs and were wide spread and wrapped around the back of his friend. She was crying out loud in pleasure. Her sweat-covered face was contorted into a mask of pure pleasure. Her eyes and mouth were wide open. With each swing of Toms cock an incredible sound came out of her mouth. He couldn't believe this was his mother. What had happened to her while he was gone?

"FUCK, FUCK YES... FUCK IT. FUCK MY HOT CUNT. " She was screaming and swinging her arms.

Her head jerked back and forth. Tom was panting, his hips moving faster with each thrust. He licked his wet tongue over her erect nipples and groping them deliciously. Mark was shocked. The woman he had seen this afternoon was already far from normal... but now she was mad. Her eyes had a weird shine and the look on her face had something of a wild animal. She seemed to have lost all senses.

"MOM!" Mark yelled.

She turned her face towards him and smiled.

"Oh Baby... I'm so sorry that I was so mean to you this afternoon. Come here! Let me give you a nice blowjob. "

Everybody in the room laughed. Including his own mother. She licked her tongue over her lips.

"Come on Mark. I want to see your big dick! Fuck your Mother with your fat cock. Spread my vagina, pump your hot rod into it and fill it with your lovely sperm. "

"Your mother seems to want you badly. " Phil said. "How about we let your penis decide what you want eh?"

The men ripped his pants down and Mark's cock sprang out. He couldn't hide the fact that he was horny. But this came not from his naked mother. It was already like this when he woke up in the city just an hour ago. It must still be the effect of the drugs they injected into him.

"I think you want her... Mark" Phil whispered.

"No! Let us go you piece of shit. Otherwise I will go to the police. "

"I like that. You have guts Mark. You are not afraid of me... that's good. Like your spirit. But Mark... unfortunately I don't like threats and I don't think that I can let you go... EVER. Your mother has a contract for life in our company. Everything she owned including you is mine now. You can even say that I am your new Dad. " Phil paused and watched for a moment the sex act underway on the bed.

Tom was fucking her ass now while the fat man was suddenly under Anna and fucking her pussy. She was still crying out loud wishing for more cocks.

"So Mark. I have a deal for you. As from now on you can live out your fantasy. You get everything you want. Everything is possible if you stay with me. You will have money, a great job, fast cars, vacation houses everywhere around the world, and a harem with the best women of the world and happiness. You don't have to worry about anything else anymore. How about that Mark? Isn't that a fucking nice deal?"

Mark shook his head. This is not the way it was supposed to go. Again he cursed his mother. Why didn't she tell him about this earlier? Now, they were in deep, deep shit and only a miracle could help them out.

"I don't want your kind of happiness. This is not happiness you spread. You spread disaster. All the women in your harem are being drugged. They loose their mind and you turn them into sex puppets. They don't want this life you give them. " Mark spitted out the truth.

"Well, well... only because you have seen one girl doesn't give you the right to claim that my girls are treated badly. They have their rights. I protect them and they are happy. " Phil paused and came closer to Mark. "Do you really think that your mother wants to go with you? She won't. She will stay here with me. Just go ahead and ask herself. "

Mark stared with anger filled eyes into Phil's face. This bastard... Mark knew that while his mother would be drugged he couldn't convince her to come with him.

"She depends on the drug so much now Mark. I think your mother is happy. She got a nice body now and has great sex. That's what counts you know. So what's the deal then? Do you want to stay with us? If you liked Julie, well, you can take her as your girl. But I promise you there are hundreds more from which you may pick your choice. And who said one girl... " Phil grinned and opened his arms.

"Hey come on Mark. Tom and I would welcome you on board. It will be great fun. "

Something in Mark was really thinking hard about this offer. What it must be like. He wouldn't have to worry about his future. Girl's... money. But would he be proud of it? What if someday the truth would leak out... he would be charged, put into jail... and these girls are forced to do it. Like his mother. She must have been definitely against it.

Mark shook his head again. "NEVER! I will never join you sick people. I want lead my own life. A normal life. Not a fucking twisted life as yours. "

L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers
12