Mikaela Ch. 2

Story Info
Mikaela finds out about her dark secret.
4k words
4.65
30.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is happening to me?" Mikaela sat naked on her bed, arms wrapped around her breasts, shaking. She was scared about what just happened and also exhausted. She had masturbated many times but she had never cum that hard in her life, nor had she had her things floating around the room either. Marc, her step-brother, sat beside her cross-legged in his underwear. The head of his dick still poked out some and it glistened with the last vestiges of his cum that was left over from watching Mikaela.

"You probably won't believe me if I tell you." He said matter-of-factly. He swept a strand of brown hair out of his eyes.

"How do you know what's going on. All you know is that I float when I get off." she harumphed. It was then that she realized that she was naked in front of her step-brother and started to feel around for something to cover herself with. Marc reached down to the floor and came up with her black silk robe in his hand. "Thanks," she took it from him and stood so she could put it on. He sat there expressionlessly as her naked body stood in front of him, but it took his breath away nonetheless. Her dusky skin and exotic features had haunted him ever since they met but seeing her body in the moonlight, even for an instant was a dream come true. Her breasts were perfectly round, the dark brown areolas were even darker in the shadows. The curve of her ass, the contours of her muscular stomach and back, her long black hair made keeping his composure almost an impossibility. He felt his cock grow and point at his belly but made no attempt to hide it, she had caught him jerking off, why should he pretend she didn't get him hard now.

She sat back down after covering herself up and curled into herself. They sat there in silence facing each other. Minutes went by before he asked if she was okay.

"What do you think? Of course I'm not okay, I don't know what the hell is happening to me. People just don't float, or make things float, or make those sounds. How can I be making sounds the human throat isn't made to do?" She was talking calmly but tears were trailing down her cheeks.

"I know, it's hard..."

"You don't know. You can't know. My body aches, my back is killing me, and I want to jump your bones so bad I can't stand it even though I had the world's biggest orgasm. Am I possessed?" She asked it as a serious question.

"No, you are not possessed. I can tell you that for sure. I know what's going on with you if you're ready to believe it."

"I don't think I have much choice, do I." The tears had stopped but the shakes hadn't.

"What do you know about your past?"

"You mean my real parents? Nothing. Dad adopted me through an adoption agency. There was no information at all. I was an orphan. Why?"

"What ever your true family history is there was someone along the line not...well...human."

"Excuse me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Think about it, you have been feeling strange lately, floating around, making weird sounds, and your senses are stronger."

"Yeah, that all true but what does it all mean?"

"First, are there two points on your back that hurt a lot? Does it feel as if something is trying to poke through?

"Yeah. How do you know about all this?" She stood up and started pacing the floor, her arms wrapped around her torso.

"It's your wings trying to grow out." He swung his legs off the side of the bed in her direction. She stopped pacing and faced him. They looked at each other for a moment, he daring her to believe him and she daring him to take it back.

"What do you mean?" She said carefully. "My wings?"

"You have something dark racing through your blood. In your family line is a demon, you are the offspring making you a hybrid. You have the abilities of a demon but the appearance of a human. Your true side is trying to manifest itself and when it does it's up to you to control it to your whims. You will grow wings that will allow you to fly, among other physical characteristics that will change. Once you gain control of them you can display them at will. Your abilities as a human will be increased with other unknown facilities." She blinked at him. "Most demons are evil by nature, even some of the hybrids," he continued on, "but you are a good person by nature. You just need to try and suppress some of the dark urges." She stood and stared at him, something inside of her heard every word and rejoiced. Deep within her soul she knew what he was saying was true and that the time had come to release the dark side of her. Her dream raced through her mind. She was scared of it, she didn't want to be some sort of evil creature.

"You are a good person," he repeated as if he were reading her mind, "you may have dark forces within you but that doesn't mean you are an abomination."

"But what if I don't want it?" She finally managed to say.

"There isn't much choice, it's who you are." He wasn't smug about it, just stating the facts. She looked hard at him as he sat on her bed, his well crafted body in the moonlight and his cock still poking a little out of his underwear. A sudden swell of sexuality rushed her, something in her was coming alive. Her senses were sharper: touch, taste, smell, sight, hearing, they were all off the scale again and everything about him was making her wanton. She hadn't been with a boy since the one time that her and Stephanie had broken up for a month a couple years ago. She wanted to see how bisexual she was and seduced a junior to let her go down on him. She enjoyed it but she felt so guilty about doing it in the first place(she felt as if she was betraying her true love) that was as far as it went and she never really wanted any other men since. But she really wanted her step-brother, badly. She walked over to him.

"So what do I do about it," she purred.

"Well, there are two ways to initiate the process. One is through violence and the other is through intense pleasure. The second one is more preferable, of course." He watched her come towards him. She opened her robe just a little to show him the cleavage of her breasts. His heart skipped a beat.

"Pleasure? Like sex?" she kneeled between his legs, "Do you think you could be the one to help me?" She licked at his left nipple and he gasped. She licked at the other one and he gasped again. She raked her fingernails down his washboard leaving little red trails of blood, he had stopped breathing all together. Licking at the wounds sent him laying down completely on the bed as his cock pushed his Jockey's down. She looked at it and smiled. Gently she took the head into her mouth, just barely touching it with her lips. He groaned. With the tip of her tongue she played with the head then went down deeper.

Raising his head he saw his entire cock had disappeared into her mouth. He moaned and lay back down enjoying the sensations. Her tongue danced around his rod as she starting blowing him in earnest. This was the best blow job he had ever received in his life, and in his nineteen years he had gotten some real hummers. She took his balls into her mouth and sucked on them as she continued to pump his shaft.

Then suddenly she stopped. "I can't. I'm sorry I can't. This isn't right, I love Stephanie and I won't do this to her." She stood up and pulled her robe shut.

"I forgot to mention the increased sexual desire." He croaked as pulled his underwear up. "Listen, I think that Stephanie is the best way to help you initiate the process. You two obviously love each other and if you could get her to understand what's going on I think it would be the best way, for both of you, to do it. Sex is the easiest way to complete the transformation."

"Is it permanent though. Will I be a freak?" Mikaela stared out the window of the moon, feeling suddenly very human and very scared again. (and a little guilty)

"No, with some practice you can turn back and forth as you want." He stood up and came up behind her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "It'll be okay."

"How do you know all these things?" She turned and faced him.

"My Uncle Harold, Mom's brother, is a demon hunter. He kinda took me under his wing before he left for Europe. If he was here he would kill you on the spot, but I know you are a good person and no amount of demonic heritage can change that." He shrugged.

"Oh." She turned back to the moon.

"You are going to have to do this and soon. If it happens of it's own it could turn really unpleasant.

"How?"

"Um...let's not find out. More than that I cannot add." She turned to him then gave him a big hug.

"Thank you. I'm still not sure I believe all this but I can't not believe it. I can't decide what to do. I'm not sure I even want to tell Stephanie. Will she want a demon lover?"

"There are some definite bonuses to it. Trust me you'll find out about them." he jogged his eyebrows up and down then turned to go. "Try and get some sleep. I'm going to do the same." He got to the door when Mikaela called out.

"Wait. I have to apologize for leaving you high and dry a few minutes ago. I wasn't in control of myself."

"Hey don't worry about it, I can take care of it." he winked at her.

"No, I feel bad. Come here, sit back on the bed." She moved to the bed and sat.

"What about Stephanie?" He sat on the bed as well.

"It's only a hand job. You helped me a lot, I have to do something nice." He shrugged his shoulders and pulled his underwear down again. He was saluting high, all 10 inches pointing at the sky. She took it in her soft hand with a strong grip and began moving it up and down. She set a steady rhythm and quietly jerked him off. He felt his orgasm building, his breath became short and he started to moan. He lay back just as his pole started to spurt high strands into the air. Slowly she slowed her motion until she was sure he was done and licked a little off her hand. (It's okay I guess, not that great) Marc sat up groggily.

"Thanks." he stood and pulled his underwear back up and made his way out. Needless to say Mikaela didn't get much sleep that night. She had to find a way to break this to Stephanie without losing her.

*****

It was another beautiful full moon. They sat underneath it on the deserted football field. It was about midnight, they lay on the big tartan blanket Stephanie's head was resting on Mikaela's lap. Mikaela stroked Stephanie's blond hair as she lay there motionless. Mikaela talked softly to her lover for a long time and after she was done a long time they were silent. Slowly Stephanie sat up faced Mikaela and kissed her.

"I think you have been listening to too much Rob Zombie."

"Steph, I'm serious. I don't expect you to believe me, but I just don't want you to think I'm going crazy." Stephanie smiled at her and brushed away a strand of dark hair from Mikaela's beautiful, exotic face.

"Mac, I don't think your crazy. The strange thing is...I actually believe you. I probably shouldn't but I do. You've always been an enigma since I've known you. I knew there was something else about you that was just waiting to come out. As fantastic as this is, I believe in is. It's okay, we'll get through this, just like we get through everything else. Together." They embraced and kissed and embraced some more.

"I love you," Mikaela whispered in her ear. She received a tighter squeeze in response.

"You want to hear something weird? Remember when we went Goth for awhile? I always fantasized about something like this. I always wanted you to be my demon lover. Strange, huh." Mikaela pulled away from her and kissed her deep and long with all the love she had in her. She was ready, she wanted to be her true self and she wanted to do it with the one she loved.

"I'm scared but I want to do it, tonight." Mikaela said after they parted. "If you're ready."

"I guess. No time like the present." Stephanie tried not to sound nervous, she wasn't sure what to expect.

"The thing that scares me the most is the fact that I don't know what sort of self control I'm going to have. Marc hinted at it being a little dangerous. I don't want to hurt you." Mikaela ran a finger down Stephanie's pale neck.

"It's a risk I'm willing to take. But slowly, what do we do?" Stephanie brought Mikaela's fingers off her neck and sucked on them.

"Pleasure, he told me it was through pleasure."

"Then you are in the right hands." Stephanie smiled slyly at her and kissed her. Her tongue slipped past her girlfriend's soft lips and began playing with the tip of her tongue. Soon they were naked and hugging close on the blanket. Mikaela had slipped down and was nibbling at Stephanie's neck as Stephanie ran lazy circles on Mikaela's pussy.

Mikaela made her way down to Stephanie's breast and she began sucking on the erect nipple. Slowly she ran her tongue around it and sucked gently.

"Oh, Mac." Stephanie moaned. She began plunging her fingers in her lover's wet pussy. Mikaela's hips matching her rhythm. She could feel something inside her start to build, something was in her getting ready to release. Through all the sensations she was giving and receiving she was still nervous. They lay there and suckled and felt at each other waiting for the other to make a move. This is all for me, I better take the initiative, Mikaela thought as she rolled on top of Stephanie's moon brightened body. She kissed and nipped her way down her beloved's soft stomach to her waiting crotch. Stephanie kept a nice trimmed pussy for her and she loved it. The aroma from it made her yearnings even stronger. She licked at one of her pussy lips and then the other making her lover squirm and moan. Then she plunged a tongue in and as usual it tasted heavenly but made her feel devilish. Stephanie let out a whimper as Mikaela flicked her tongue across her clitoris and then ran it down her folds. Stephanie started to rub and pull at her hard nipples. The more Mikaela tasted her girlfriend's sweet honey the more she felt the dark rising, she tried to keep it under control but it was getting harder and harder.

"Mac, what's wrong," Stephanie panted as Mikaela stopped and sat up.

"Nothing, nothing at all," she purred. Stephanie almost didn't recognize the person between her legs, her features were the same but the tone of her voice was different. She had never heard her sound so...sexual, her voice was like pure silk caressing her body. Stephanie was afraid if Mikaela said anything else that she would have an orgasm right there. "Your turn." And Mikaela stood with a fluid grace that Stephanie had never seen. She immediately sat up and planted her face squarely in Mikaela's crotch. She ran her tongue up and down her soft folds then poked it into her sweet hole. Mikaela's breathing became deep as she gently placed a hand on the back of Stephanie's head. Stephanie took her love button in her mouth and was surprised at it's size, it had to be at least twice it's normal size(and she had a big clit to begin with.) She sucked at and Mikaela started to make a sound that was something between a cat's purr and a growl, she assumed it to be a good thing and kept it up.

Soon Mikaela's knees were shaking and she was growling, purring, whimpering, moaning all at once. Stephanie was getting so turned on that she was rubbing furiously at her own pussy. She kept sucking at her clit and was surprised that her juices were turning sweeter and sweeter, like her pussy was turning into sugar. Stephanie kept lapping it up as she inserted two fingers into her girlfriends folds. They were both in heaven as they made love on the blanket in the middle of the field. But it was when Stephanie started rubbing Mikaela's g-spot that she finally went over the edge.

Mikaela could feel the darkness inside pushing to the breaking point as Stephanie's expert tongue went to work. She couldn't hold it back much more and she wasn't sure that she wanted to. The better her pussy was being serviced the more heightened her senses were becoming. She felt her fingernails hardening into claws, her canines grow and sharpen, her ears grow to a point, but most of all she felt the painful pressure of her wings trying to be free. When her true love touched her magical button, (that wonderful bundle of nerves) her g-spot, all control was lost. She felt her wings free themselves from the prison of her flesh and the demon that was her was completely released. It felt as if she had blacked out for a moment but she knew that know she was the demon, her true self, and she felt good. Damn good, sinfully good. Whatever pain from the transformation she may have felt was swept away by her powerful orgasm. It racked her body in crashing waves making every part of her quiver. She knew she had drenched Stephanie's face with her juices, she hoped she hadn't hurt her in any way though. She looked down at her amour only to see that the blanket was a speck under them and the ground was very far away. She gasped and Stephanie opened her eyes to see what was the matter. Suddenly she falling away from Mikaela, whatever spell that held Stephanie to her broken. Mikaela came to her senses and swooped down, she felt the air strain against her leathery wings and a thrill like no other shot through her. This was almost better than sex, almost.

She came under Stephanie and caught her in her arms. Instinctively Stephanie hugged close to Mikaela. When she opened her eyes she looked into her face and was amazed. Mikaela's eyes had changed, they had fully oblong pupils like a cat's eyes, and her canines were a little longer, and sharp. She was different yet the same and her whole demeanor seemed to glow. It was then that she saw the wings. They flapped lazily in the night, moonlight shimmering off of them. They were beautiful. They looked like her love should have had them the whole time. "Don't ever let me go Mikaela. Please never let me go." She murmured into her neck as she kissed it and snuggled into her.

"You didn't let go of me, I'm not going to let you go." She whispered back. They flew back to the field where the blanket lay waiting for them. They touched down gently and Mikaela softly put Stephanie down.

"Mac, you are amazing." She admired her girlfriend's true self, her body was still the same perfect shape but her skin seemed a little darker and her wings as they folded back in rest made her the most beautiful creature Stephanie had ever seen. She stood up and kissed her and hugged close, Mikaela wrapped her wings around her. It was the most secure they had ever felt.

"Let's stay just like this forever, I want you wrapped around me always." Mikaela kissed her.

"Steph, you helped me do this, you helped me find my true self. I want to repay you." She whispered in her ear. She slid down Stephanie's trembling frame until she was on her knees in front of Stephanie's crotch. Her wings didn't move from where they were around Stephanie as she began to softly pull at her folds with her lips.

"Um, you don't feel the need for blood or human flesh do you?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Maybe later," Mikaela purred back with a smile.

"Well just be careful with those teeth."

"It's not my teeth you need to worry about." And before Stephanie could wonder what she meant, Mikaela snaked her tongue into her pussy. Stephanie couldn't be sure how far in it went but it had to be a good 5 to 6 inches long. If Mikaela's wings had not have been supporting her she would have gone to her knees.

"Oh, god Mac how long is that thing?" Mikaela stood and kissed her. She felt the tongue slide into her mouth and actually tickle the back of throat, she felt her pussy quake. Mikaela pulled out of her mouth, but Stephanie sucked on her tongue the whole way. "Jesus, put that monster back in my pussy, please." Happy to oblige she went back down again. She stopped at her breasts and wrapped her tongue around each nipple and then sucked them into her mouth. Stephanie began to whimper. Mikaela stuck the whole thing back in her pussy and started to wiggle it around. She found that the tip could hit a bundle of nerves and the back of Stephanie's pussy, the middle could hit her g-spot, and the very end could rub her clit. After a few minutes of this Stephanie was quaking and screaming like a banshee. Having her major pleasure centers being worked at once almost short-circuited her, the pleasure came crashing in on her so intense that all she could do is stand there and take it. She started jerking her hips hard and Mikaela knew that she was about to cum, she held on tight and kept on working her tongue. She felt the juices drench her face and then heard the ear-piercing scream. Stephanie just had the biggest orgasm of her life, only an orgasm a demon lover could give.

12