Mike Coltrane Goes Interracial

Story Info
A White guy goes decides to go interracial.
3.5k words
3.21
82.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the way through his CalTex High Years, Mike had always been with just white girls...But now that he was out of high school, Mike wanted to expand his Pussy horizons...

MIKE TASTES THE CHOCOLATE

While on the set of Dante's debut hip hop video (Dee'z Nutz), he introduced Mike to the lead video girl of the video...

Dante: Yo Ta...Meet my man Mike...He ain't never been with a black chick before...So show him what it's like to be with a black bitch!...

Tashawna: So you ain't had black pussy before???

Mike: Nah...You ever had white dick???

Tashawna: I really don't fuck with anything but da CHOCOLATE!!!

Mike: I ain't braggin'...But I'll fuck you into next week!!!

Tashawna: Ha Ha...You 1 crazy white boy...

Mike: When you gonna let me hit it???

Tashawna: You got a rubber???

Mike: (After calling over Dante) You got some rubbers???

Dante: (With a "Is This A Serious Question" look on his face) WHAT THE FUCK do you think cuz???

Mike: I need a few...

Dante: (Talking to Tashawna) You gonna give him da pussy like that???

Tashawna: I've wanted a white dude to fuck me for a while!..

Dante: (After giving Mike some rubbers) Y'all can use that room right there...Mike...Homey...HANDLE THAT!!!

Mike & Tashawna went to the backroom...And as soon as Tashawna closed the door, she pulled down Mike's pants, and started sucking his dick and licking his balls...

Mike: DAMN GIRL!!!

Tashawna kept on blowing Mike...And when he was about to cum...

Tashawna: I WANT IT IN MY MOUTH!!!

2 minutes later, Mike nutted in Tashawna's mouth...And she swallowed every drop of it.

Tashawna: You ever been blown like that by a white girl???

Mike: (With a "THIS WAS THE BEST BLOWJOB EVER" look on his face) Nah...I didn't know a blowjob could be that great!!! That was better than gettin' pussy!!!

Tashawna: Now you know what it's like to be with a Black woman!...NOW STICK IT IN ME!!!

Mike put a rubber on, and they fucked for the next 20 minutes like...WILD ANIMALS!..

Afterwards...

Tashawna: Your pretty good for a White guy...

Mike: I'M PRETTY GOOD FOR ANYBODY!!!

Tashawna: I gotta finish shooting this video...But when I'm done...IT'S ROUND 2!!!

As Dante was filming Dee'z Nutz, Mike couldn't take his eyes off Tashawna...He was mesmerized by Tashawna's juicy, succulent lips (with her red lip stick on), her 32 C titties, her flat stomach, her curvy hips, her glistening thighs (lathered in baby oil). She was shaking her ass like she was trying to get a bug off it...While she was wearing a blue & white bra & booty shorts...With the matching boots. Everything about Tashawna infatuated Mike (including her tattoos). He had never felt this way about a female before...And while he was daydreaming about her, Tashawna walked up to Mike...

Tashawna: Ready for Round 2???

Mike: (Has an "Excited like a kid in a candy store" look on his face) FUCK YEAH!!! (He then started to put a rubber on when)...

Tashawna: (In a sexy sultry voice) I WANT YOU RAW!!! I wanna feel you inside of me!!!

As Mike & Tashawna were fucking like wild animals...AGAIN...

Tashawna: NUT INSIDE OF ME!!!

Mike: I'm not FUCKING nuttin' inside of you!!!

Tashawna: What are you...A BITCH ASS PUSSY???

Mike: FUCK YOU!!!

Tashawna: That's what were doing...You DUMB FUCK!!! Be a man and nut inside of me!!!

Mike: Fine you crazy bitch!!!

Tashawna: Keep talkin' dirty to me cracker!...You love the nigga pussy...SAY IT!!!

Mike: I LOVE THIS NIGGA PUSSY...OH GOD I LOVE THIS NIGGA PUSSY!!!

A few minutes later, Mike nutted inside of Tashawna...

Afterwards...

Mike: Your 1 crazy bitch.

Tashawna: Your 1 crazy cracker...But you loved fucking this "crazy bitch"!...

Mike: True dat...

Tashawna: That is so cute...A white boy tryin' to be black...I swear you remind me of a white version of Dante...

Mike: When are we gonna do this again???

Tashawna: Soon...Real soon...

Mike & Tashawna went on to date for 2 months exclusively...Before Mike got a wonderin' eye...And he kept it in the family...BIG TIME...

MIKE AND LASHAWNA

Although Mike had liked Tashawna more than every other female that he had ever talked to combined, he still didn't want to be with just 1 woman.

Mike had met Tashawna's older sister, Lashawna, while he was at their apartment. Lashawna had a boyfriend (Eddie), and worked at a local strip club to support her young son...And 1 day Mike decided to pay her a visit at the club...

Mike: (After walking up to Lashawna while she's on the pole) Let me get a lap dance...

Lashawna: (With a shocked look on her face) What are you doing here!!!

Mike: Just wanna see you strip...Matter of fact, I wanna go to 1 of these V.I.P. Rooms...

When Mike & Lashawna got to the V.I.P. Room...

Lashawna: What are you tryin' to do Mike???

Mike: Just wanna see you strip...You got 1 hell of a body (He then gave her $200)...Now shake, shake, shake that ASS girl!!!

Lashawna started to strip...And eventually, all she had on was just her Peach colored thongs...

Mike: Lookin' good girl!...I'll be honest with you...I really wanna fuck you!!!

Lashawna: I KNEW IT!!!

Mike: I ain't pressurin' you...But I will be fucking you at some point...(Then he gave Lashawna another $300)...Buy your son somethin' nice...

The following night - After Mike & Tashawna got through fucking each other -, he walked into the living room naked...

Lashawna: Don't you want to put some clothes on???

Mike: Nah I'm cool...Like what you see???

Lashawna: Put somethin' on before my sister walks in...

Mike: She ain't walkin' in here anytime soon...I put that pussy to sleep...(He then walked over to the couch and sat next to Lashawna)...I see you not gettin' up...

Lashawna: What you wanna watch on TV???

Mike: My...

Lashawna: Huh???

Mike: My dick in your MOOOOOUUUUUTH!!!

Lashawna punched Mike in the arm...Then the 2 watch TV for 15 minutes...When...

Mike: You keep lookin' at my dick...

Lashawna: (In "Denial" voice) I am not!!!

Mike: I see you peakin'...

Lashawna: Even if I wanted to fuck you...I couldn't do this to my sister...And I got a boyfriend.

Mike: Do you wanna fuck me???

Lashawna: (Silent)...

Mike: Go ahead...Touch it (His dick)...

Lashawna (reluctantly) started touching on Mike's dick...And immediately, she started to get turned on. Lashawna started stroking Mike's dick...Then she took off her shirt (to reveal her 38 D titties and her nipple rings) and started kissing Mike. Then she told Mike "My pussy is DRIPPING wet...Stick it in me!!!" And as soon as Mike's dick entered Lashawna's pussy...Her cell phone ranged...

78 seconds later...

Lashawna: That was Eddie...I gotta go pick him up from work...

Mike: We'll do this later...

Lashawna: (With an extremely happy/super turned on look on her face as she was walking out the door) YEAH!!!

3 days later...

Mike went to Lashawna & Tashawna's apartment...And when he walked in, Mike was expecting Tashawna (but she was out)...But instead he heard grunting...And after 45 seconds, Mike figured out that all that grunting was because Lashawna & Eddie were having sex...So he went to the fridge, grabbed a cold one, and turned on the TV...And an hour later, Lashawna walked out her bedroom naked...And was stunned to see Mike...

Mike: Y'all 2 must have had some fun...

Lashawna: (In embarrassed voice) How long have you been here???

Mike: Long enough to know that bed's been rockin' for the last hour!...How is he???

Lashawna: It was good...He fucked the shit outta me!...

Mike: Good for you...

Lashawna flipped Mike off, and then went to sit next to him on the couch...

Mike: Your pussy is pierced...Interesting...

Lashawna: Stop acting like a douche!...

Mike: Just sayin'...Your sister's pussy is pierced too...Did y'all go together???

Lashawna: Yeah...We did...

Mike: Interesting...Why's your tongue not pierced???

Lashawna: (With the "Black Woman Attitude" voice) BECAUSE I DON'T WANT IT!!!

Mike: You should...Because since your sister got her's pierced (a month ago)...Her headgame has gotten even better...And she's the best headgiver that I've ever encountered!...How's yours???

Lashawna: Keep askin' stupid ass questions, and you'll never find out!...

Mike: I know your man ain't gonna like that your naked in front of another dude???

Lashawna: My man ain't gotta know anything!!!

Mike: I like you...If I wasn't with Tashawna...I would take you for myself!!!

Lashawna: Whateva Mike...

Mike: I'm Mike Coltrane...I get what I want!!! (Then he pulled his dick out)...I want some head...Now give it to me!!!

Lashawna: (After laughing for a few seconds) Your a fucking asshole...But I really like you...

Lashawna then got on her knees and started givin' Mike head...And after 12 minutes of blowing and titty fucking Mike...

Lashawna: How was I???

Mike: Seriously?...

Lashawna: HELL YEAH!!! I literally used all the saliva in my mouth on you!...My mouth is drier than a desert...

Mike: You were good...

Lashawna: (With the "Black Woman Attitude" voice) NIGGA...I was great!!!

Mike: You were...Just not as good as your sister...But her head skills are out of this World.

Lashawna: Lets see how your pussy eatin' skills are???

Mike: (With a "Bitch, are you crazy" look on his face) I'm not eatin' your pussy!...

Lashawna: Come again???

Mike: You just got through fucking your man before you came out here...I AM NOT going down on that pussy until you wash it!!!

Lashawna: (With the light version of the Black Woman Attitude" voice) Your gonna eat my pussy motherfucka...Or I'm gonna fuck you up!!!

Mike: When you wash it...And when your man ain't here...

Lashawna: Tomorrow night...Eddie works the night shift...And Tashawna is out bein' in some Rapper's video...

The following night...

Mike knocked on the door...And Lashawna answered it with nothing on...Except her pink & blue thongs.

Mike: Where you wanna do this...Living room or bedroom???

Lashawna: Living room...Then we'll move to the bedroom...

The 2 went to the couch...And Mike tried to kiss Lashawna...But she only wanted 1 thing from Mike...

Lashawna: Your tongue...My pussy...Now!!!

Mike: Damn...Straight to the point!...You did wash it right??? Because I ain't eatin' known of your man's nut!!!

Lashawna: (After slapping Mike and talking in a more forcefully voice) YOUR TONGUE...MY PUSSY...NOW!!!

Mike pulled Lashawna's panties to the side, and started eating her out - Mike started out fingering Lashawna...Then he started stroking her clit with his right index finger for 25 seconds...Then he tongue-stroked her clit for a couple of minutes...Then he used his teeth to graze the clit (which made Lashawna go crazy)...And finally, Mike spent a few minutes sticking his tongue as far into Lashawna's pussy as possible -...And during this time, Lashawna was making so much noise, that a Policeman showed up (a nearby neighbor had called thinking that something - Bad - was happening to Lashawna)...

Policeman: Is there a problem???

Lashawna: No officer...It was just...

Mike: (Interrupting Lashawna) Officer...She was moaning & screaming because I was eating the hell outta her pussy...And when you leave...I'm a bang it to San Antonio...If you know what I mean???

Policeman: I understand...Just don't have me coming back here...(Then muttering to Mike)...Wear that pussy out!!!

Mike: Please believe me...I will!!!...(Then he closed the door).

Lashawna: (After punching Mike in the arm) REALLY!!! I don't want everyone knowing my business!!!

Mike: Then stop yelling out like you do...Now get your ass to the bedroom...Cause you bout to find out why your sister can't get enough of "The Coltrane Express"!!!

Mike & Lashawna spent the next couple of hours having sex...And when the 2 went back out to the living room...NAKED...

Tashawna: Y'all 2 sho' had some fun!...Did y'all enjoy it???

Mike: (In excited voice) Yeah!!!

Lashawna: (After punching Mike in the arm) Shut the fuck up...Your makin' things worse...Let me explain...

Tashawna: (Interrupting Lashawna) I'm not even mad...Honestly, I don't give a shit...I don't wanna be in a relationship anyway...

Mike: Me neither...I'm 19...I gotta lot more pussy to get...

Tashawna: I'm going to L.A. to film a video for Big Dog Johnson...

Mike: So you were lookin' for an out!???

Tashawna: Well...Yeah...

Mike: Can I still hit it???

Tashawna: We'll see...

Mike: (After smacking Lashawna's ass) I'm ready to tap it again!!!

Tashawna: You better make sure that Eddie doesn't find out...

Mike: I'm a Pro at this...I've done this more times than you've had partners!!!

Mike continued to have a fling with Lashawna...Until he was invited to Thanksgiving Dinner at Tashawna & Lashawna's Grandmother's (Rashonda) house...Where he met Rashonda & Shante (Rashonda's Daughter and Lashawna & Tashawna's Mother)...

A VERY INTERESTING THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

When Mike & Lashawna first stopped by Rashonda's house (Tashawna was in LA), both Rashonda & Shante wanted to know who was this cute white guy that Lashawna had brought with her...

Shante: Who's this fella???

Lashawna: This is Mike...He's a friend of mine...

During dinner, Lashawna went to the store to get some whip cream for the sweet potato pie that Rashonda had made...And that's when Mike made his move...

Mike: (Talking to both Rashonda & Shante) Are you 2 sisters?...Because you both look so young...

Both Rashonda & Shante gushed.

Shante: I'm 33 and Mom is 49.

Mike: Really??? I woulda swore that you both were 25...

Rashonda: (While gushing) Oh stop it...

Mike: If you don't mind me askin'...Have y'all ever had vanilla before???

Shante: 1 of my Baby Daddies is White...

Rashonda: And another is Mexican, Middle Eastern, & Asian...

Mike: DAMN!!! You got your own United Nations of kids dontcha???

Rashonda: 7 kids by 6 different men...Shante has givin' me plenty of Grandchildren!!!

Mike: How old are they???

Shante: Lashawna is the oldest (19)...Then Tashawna (18)...Sammy (10)...EstellShawn (7)...Katsushawn (4)...Brishawna (2)...& Rajishawn (6 months).

Mike: (Talking to Rashonda) How about you...Any vanilla???

Rashonda: Chocolate all my life!...

Mike: Maybe it's about time you taste some vanilla?...

Rashonda: (In a sexy sultry voice) Are you offering???

Right then Lashawna walked in with the whip cream...But a spark had been lit between Mike, Shante, & Rashonda...And later in the weekend - On Saturday afternoon -, Mike stopped by Rashonda's...But the only person that was there was Shante...

Shante: Mike...What a surprise...Come in...

Mike: Where's your Mom & kids???

Shante: Mom's out doin' "Grandma stuff" with the kids...So what made you stop by???

Mike: Just felt like talkin'...

After 10 minutes of chatting...

Shante: Why are you really here Mike??? (In a sexy voice) Do you want a slice of Shante's Pie???

Mike: (While kissing Shante on the neck) Oh Yeah...

Shante: Why didn't you just say that 10 minutes ago???

Mike: Cuz I was being a fuckin' gentleman...

Shante: Take your clothes off!!!

Mike: You got straight to the point!...

Shante: I ain't had any dick since I was 8 months pregnant with Rajishawn...So take your FUCKING clothes off and get into the bedroom!!!

Mike & Shante went on to have sex for 45 minutes...

Afterwards...

Mike: You got some Bomb Ass Pussy!!!

Shante: And you got a Nigga Dick!!!

Mike: I'm White...

Shante: I know...How'd you learn to fuck like a nigga???

Mike: I don't know...I guess I got it like that...

Shante: (After looking at the clock) Fuck...You gotta go...Rajishawn's daddy is gonna be here in 20 minutes!!!

Mike: So!???

Shante: He thinks were together...

Mike: Whateva...When we gonna do this again???

Shante: I'll let you know...

Mike & Shante kissed for a few seconds, then he left.

The following day...

Mike went back to Rashonda's expecting to see Shante...But this time he got...

Mike: Where's Shante???

Rashonda: She's at Church with the kids...Why are you here???

Mike: I was here to see Shante...

Rashonda: You wanna fuck her again dontcha???

Mike: (In a "You can't prove it" voice) I don't know what your talkin' about...

Rashonda: I found the used rubber in the trash...Look...I don't really give a fuck that you fucked my daughter...But since your here...(After dropping her robe to reveal her beige bra & brief panties)...You asked did I want some vanilla...Well...Cum to my room and you'll find out...

For a good portion of the day, Mike & Rashonda fucked each other...EVERYWHERE!!! From the kitchen table...To the stove....To the couch...To the stairs...To her bedroom...To the kids room...To the toilet & shower...And finally the shower. Mike also found out that Rashonda was the BIGGEST freak that he'd ever fucked...Rashonda wanted it in her ass, she tossed his salad, she wanted him to golden shower her, & she let Mike nut on her sweet potato pie...And then she ate it and begged for more...And after fucking for over 8 looooooooong hours (off and on...But mostly on)...

Mike: You are the nastiest bitch that I've ever fucked...And I LOVED it!!!

Rashonda: 1 of the best dicks I've ever fucked!!!

Mike: How many men have you fucked???

Rashonda: I lost count after 75...

Mike: DAMN!!! I've only fucked around 35 women...

Rashonda: At 19!!! Play on Playa...

After a few more minutes, Mike & Rashonda went for 1 more round...And that's when Shante walked in...

Shante: See you havin' fun Mom...

Rashonda: Grandma needs some dick too!!!

Mike: Since your here Shante...And I'm Mike Coltrane, why'd you take those borin'-ass conservative Church clothes off and join your Mama on "The Coltrane Express"!!!

Shante: Did you smoke some of our weed??? Cuz I'm not havin' a threesome with my Mom!!!

After 1 of Mike's patented sweet-talks, he got both Rashonda & Shante to agree to the threesome...And over the next few months, the 3 would continue to have their threesomes...

Since Mike had now dabbled in Chocolate (x4), he now expanded his Pussy horizons to Latina's...

MIKE GETS LATINA FEVER

Over the Christmas Holiday, Mike was in Houston with Dante to promote Dee'z Nutz (the song was becoming real popular in the State, and Dante was becoming a celebrity as well). Dante got some luxury seats at the Houston Estates football game, and he was going to perform at a party later on in the night, and he decided to bring Mike with him...And that's where Mike met...

Havana Russo is a 28-year-old cheerleader for the Estates, who is going to school (at the University of Houston) to get her Major in Psychology (She wants to be a Psychiatrist)...And as Dante was performing on stage, Mike walked up to Havana...

Mike: Hey sexy...I noticed your moves on the field...You dance???

Havana: It's my weekend job...I go to school at the University of Houston to get my Degree in Psychology...

Mike: I'm just out here hustlin' for the next day...

Mike & Havana talked for a few more minutes, before they exchanged numbers with each other...And after a month of talkin', Mike & Havana decided to become a couple (while Mike was fucking Lashawna, Shante, & Rashonda on the side). Every weekend, they went to see each other (Mike went down to Houston or Havana came up to Dallas)...And everything was going well for Mike...Until early March...

I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU MIKE

While Mike was at home Chillin', he got a call from - A pissed off - Lashawna...

Lashawna: Get your ass over NOW!!!

Mike: What the fuck is wrong with you...Are you on the rag or somethin'???

Lashawna: I'm not playin' with you Mike...Get your ass over NOW!!!

Mike reluctantly went over to Lashawna's...And he was surprised to see Tashawna...

12