MILF at the Mall

Story Info
I meet a MILF in a mall and want more.
2.6k words
4.25
96.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years I have been reading the stories on Literotica. There is a lady I am chatting with and I sent this to her hoping it would make her want me more.

Please be kind in your comments.

==============================

I hate going to the mall but sometimes you just have to. With interview for a summer internship coming up I needed to get some better clothes than I usually wear. So I go to a few department stores hoping I can quickly find something and get out quickly.

As I walk through one of the stores I see you. Your blonde hair catches my eye (I do love blondes). It is long and wild. I do a double take and see how beautiful you are, your pretty face and a body that I'm sure drives men crazy. I immediately guessed you were a 38DD. I go over to table with something on it, I really don't know what it was because my eyes were only on you. You looked at several shirts and held them up to your body. I was fantasizing that you were trying them on right there in front of me. After a few minutes I move on to my department but couldn't stop thinking about you.

After I buy a pair of pants I start to walk out and see you at the coffee stand. I get behind you in line and you look back at me and smile. What a smile. It started to make my heart race.

I have no idea what it is you ordered but I order the same. When they call the order out I go to get it, even though I knew it was yours. We both reach for it and I smile at you and you smile back. I make some small talk about us both ordering the same drink and you keep smiling.

You manage to make it to a table with your bags and coffee and sit alone. I figure this is my only chance. I walk up and say "Since we share the same drink can we share a table?"

Again you smile.

I sit and introduce myself as James. I am a 20 year old college student. I know you are uncomfortable with my age, but I don't care. You are so sexy for any age. I keep talking and looking in your eyes, I smile and keep you smiling.

Our conversation is all small talk. You tell me your name and I tell you about myself. You never ask my age but you get out of me that I am starting my junior year in college. I see you have no wedding ring on so I know there must be something wrong with the men your age. A woman as beautiful as you should never be without a man.

A couple of times as we talk our knees touch, I feel the electricity and hope you do too. As we talk we laugh and seem like we both are feeling more comfortable with each other. I am never going to be the first one to get up and leave, so i put my cup to my lips but never drink it. I want this to last forever.

You stand up and say you are done with your shopping and its now time for you to go. I stand up with you. I am quit a bit taller than you and you look up into my eyes. I grab some of your bag and tell you "I see you have a lot of bags...I'll help you carry them to your car."

We keep talking as we walk though the mall. I look at your body and can't believe how sexy it is. I hope you can't see that I am getting excited.

You open the door to your car. I move to put your bags in your car and get closer than I have been to you. Our bodies are touching. My god your body has me in a trance. I just stand there next to you. Finally I put the bags down.

"Where are you parked James?" you ask.

"I'm on the other side of the mall" I reply.

"Hop in and I will drive you."

I get in the car and I look at your legs as you drive. I pay no attention to where we are going. Finally we are at my car. You thank me for my help.

I know this may be my only chance. I lean into you. My hand on the side of your head and I put my lips to yours.

After a few soft kisses I slowly push my tongue into your mouth and you push yours back into mine. Our kisses continue. I move my hand to your leg and rub your knee and thigh.

"How far from here do you live?" I ask.

"Only a few minutes. Do you want to follow me?"

"No. Just drive there," I tell you.

As you drive I tell you how beautiful you are and how when I first saw you in the mall I was so turned on. You tell me how you saw my smile and melted at the coffee shop. "James I think this is crazy. You are just so young."

"Julie, you are beautiful for any age. I am more attracted to you than I have been to any girl my age. Let's not think about ages. Let's just enjoy this and do what we both know we want to do."

You park the car and we both move toward the door. As we go in as soon as the door closes I move next to you. I put my hands on your hips. Look in your eyes. Then start to kiss you.

Our arms go around each other and kiss harder with more passion. My hands start to play with your ass. I pull you even closer to me. I know you could feel how hard I was. You break the kiss and lead me to the couch and we both sit.

We go right back to kissing. Now my hands move over more of your body. I kiss your neck and shoulders. I can smell your perfume, I can smell how sexy you are.

As we kiss your hands play with my hair, mine start to unbutton your shirt. You lay back and my lips start to move down your body. with your shirt open I start to kiss your bra. Your nipples are so hard. I bite them through your bra. I hear you let out a little moan. I go to the other one and do the same.

My mouth goes back to yours. My hands move around to your back and I unhook your bra. Still kissing I take off your shirt and bra, then take my shirt off. Our arms go around each other and our skin touches all over. I feel your hard nipples against my chest. I kiss you harder. My hands rubbing your legs and playing with your ass under your skirt.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm doing this with a boy your age," you say.

"I'm so glad you are Julie"

"So am I James. I can't believe how turned on you have me" After saying that you start to kiss me again with even more passion.

My hands move to your chest. Your amazing chest. I cup your big tits and squeeze them softly. My fingers playing with your nipples.

Your hands start to play with my ass. You push your hands down my shorts. I unbutton my shorts and unzip. Now you have easier access.

You kiss me and start to roll us over so that you now are on top. I look in your eyes and see animal lust. I smile as you start to kiss your way down my chest. As you go lower i feel your nipples on my stomach. You kiss my chest and tummy. When you look up at me as you do it I lose control. No girl has ever turned me on like you have.

You go lower and lower. You get to my shorts and don't slow down.You kiss and lick me there and your hands grab my shorts and undies and with one motion pull them off of me. My cock pops out.

"My god James it's beautiful," you say as your look at my 7.5 inches. "I have seen bigger, but never more beautiful of a cock."

You go back to kissing around the base. Then lick up the underside. You do it again and again like it is a Popsicle. Then you look up in my eyes and take me in your mouth. Your hand is stroking as your mouth move up and down on my cock. My hand caresses the side of your face as you work my cock like its never been before.

You keep going and going. You stop and tell me "I am very oral James. But I think you have figured that out by now."

You are swallowing my pre-cum, and I'm sure there is a lot coming out.

You go faster and harder. Your hand and mouth working together. "Julie I'm going to cum soon," I tell you. You never slow down. You go even harder. I feel my balls boiling. "I can't hold it baby," I say and stop fighting it.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I feel the cum shooting out. I look at you and your mouth never leaves my hard cock. I see you swallowing. Your hand and mouth milking out as much as you can get. Finally I hear a pop as you take your mouth off of my sloppy cock.

"You are the most amazing girl I have ever met Julie," I say.

You quickly correct me, "I am a woman James. Not a girl."

The smile on your face is even prettier than before. You get up and get us a glass of wine. You come back and sit across my naked body. I keep looking at your amazing chest. You tell me how you have never been with a man as young as me. All the times I stroke your arm and shoulders. We keep drinking the wine.

When the wine is finally gone you move to me and start soft kisses. I kiss back and play with your beautiful long blonde hair. Our close bodies touching softly. We kiss more and more. I move so that I am on top of you. I kiss your neck and shoulders. You purr as I do it. My hands rubbing up and down you. My hands and mouth meet at your tits, your amazing tits. I kiss them and suck them. My hands play with them too. They are so big, so soft. Every once in a while I look up into your beautiful eyes. My mouth moves all over your tits. My hands move lower. I grab your skirt and slide it off.

I look over your body. You are so sexy. From your beautiful face to your cute feet, wearing nothing but your panties. You are a thing of beauty.

I kiss your legs. I rub them up and down and kiss and lick them as well. My hands spread your legs and I start to kiss your inner thighs. I go from one to the other, kissing, softly biting. I go higher and higher up your thighs. As I go from one to the other my nose rubs against your panties. It keeps rubbing and I hear you let out a moan every time. Then I lick where your panties end. Right where your leg meets your body.

I can see how wet you are. Then I kiss your panties. Bite it a little. Your body starts to quiver.

"Eat me baby. Please eat my pussy James," you beg me.

I pull your panties off.

I bet between your legs and look up. Your face looks like pure joy.

I lick up your pussy. mmmmm. Again and again. My tongue goes deeper in you with every lick. My hands push your legs wider apart. Then my fingers join my mouth to bring you pleasures.

You start to get naughty with your words. "Yes baby, eat me. Make me cum good."

"Cum for me Julie," I tell you. "Let go and cum. Let me drink up every drop of you."

Your body starts to shake and I push my tongue deeper in you and move it around. Your moans turn into soft screams. "Oh God, oh God baby. Cumming. Cumming" Your wetness comes out. I lick it up. My finger and tongue work you over.

As I move up you look at me and tell me, "That was amazing James. You are amazing."

"Julie we are nowhere near done," I tell you.

I get over you and position myself. I rub my cock on your so wet pussy. Pushing the head in I kiss you. I move it around, pushing it deeper. Deeper.

I start to pull out then push in. Slowly I start going in and out. Your body moves with mine. I go deeper with every push in. IN...OUT....IN...OUT. Still kissing you.

I look in your beautiful eyes and my hands start to play with your body. I can't stop playing with your great tits. I go harder and faster and deeper.

I feel your legs and arms around me, pulling me deeper in you.

My arms go under and around your shoulders. My hands hold your head. I start to kiss your neck as you open it up for me.

My cock keeps going deeper and deeper. I feel your pussy squeezing my cock. You feel so good. Every inch of your body feels so good touching me Julie.

"Fuck me harder James, Harder"

If you want harder I will give you harder. I start to pound you. Your body was made for this. Your body was made for me to do this with you. I go so hard the couch is shaking. Harder. HARDER. My hands keep playing hard with your tits as I go balls deep in you.

Then I stop. You look at me wondering what happened. I pull out. Then I flip you over and put you on all fours. I get behind you and slap my wet cock on your ass. I slide my cock back in your pussy. "YYEESSSSSS," you scream.

I start to pound you. My hands on your hips pulling your into me. I love the sound we make. our bodies slapping. You let out a little moan every time I push deep in you. I go harder and harder.

"YES BABY. Fuck me hard James. Take me and make me yours."

I go so hard. My cock is a piston going in you. Then I slap your ass with my hand. You hear the sound and let out a scream. I do it again. If you want it hard I'll give it to you hard.

I know I can't hold out much longer. My balls are so full. You have me more excited than I ever have been. I bend over and kiss your shoulders and neck. Reach around and play with your tits. Still going harder and harder in you. Your body is going crazy. I go harder and harder.

"I can't go much longer Julie. I need to cum so badly."

"Cum baby. Cum in me. Fill me with your cum James. Do it NOW."

I lost it. I shot. I cum soooo hard. I feel wave after wave of cum shooting in you. More and more. Your body wants it all. I finally slow down. I almost pass out and fall on you. My cock comes out of you and we lay next to each other.

Our sweaty bodies naked and used.

We put our arms around each other and softly kiss.