MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
Dan finds his own mother on an MILF site.
5.7k words
4.51
309.9k
205
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

I had just finished my last class of the day and had returned to my dorm room. Steve, my roomy was sitting at his PC doing what he seemed to always be doing. Looking at porn. The fact he was also jerking himself off while doing so wasn't much of a surprise either. He didn't seem to care if someone simply barged in while he was. Steve figured that it was their problem, not his if they did so. He did what he did, because he enjoyed it. And anyone else having a problem with it could just leave. Which included me, his roommate. The fact of the matter was, it didn't bother me, and for another thing, Steve always left his special porn pages up so they were accessible to me as well whenever he wasn't around.

I walked over tossing my books down onto my bed. Steve was truly enjoying himself at the moment too, and hadn't missed a stroke. Like I said, at the moment he couldn't have cared less that I was there, and for good reason. The one thing that did surprise me a little however, was the fact he was getting off while watching a woman on his web cam, while she in turn was watching him. This was something new which I hadn't seen him doing before until now. Fascinated, I sat there more or less looking over his shoulder as he continued to enjoy himself, all the while watching this very attractive, but much older woman getting herself off with a vibrator.

"Damn, that's hot!" I actually heard myself saying without realizing I had.

"You're telling me!" Steve said. "Just found this new porn site, it's called MILF's."

"MILF's? What the hell's that?" I asked.

Steve took a brief moment to toss me a weird look before turning his attention back to the very wet looking cunt he was watching this older woman burry a vibrator into. "It means Mother's I'd Like to Fuck," he said simply.

Moments later Steve shot his wad, though I had turned my attention away from watching him and back to looking at her as she obviously climaxed soon after herself. They both thanked one another on the keyboard, and soon after signed off.

"Fuck! I'm gonna be late for class!" Steve suddenly announced and then jumped up preparing to leave. Before he did so however, he turned towards me knowingly. Go ahead Dan, take a look around, maybe you'll see someone on there that will interest you. If you want to cam with her, just click on that little movie camera button. Provided you even find someone that wants to with you," he stated half seriously.

Steve left, and I quickly settled down into his seat, now curious as I began browsing through page after page of rather interesting MILF's as he called them. I began to notice that some had a little icon telling me if they were on line at the moment. I then tested the camera, which promptly showed a picture in the top of the screen of how I appeared, which at the moment was less than interesting, though I was rapidly getting there. Unlike Steve, I got up, locked the door to the room, and returned to my seat, quickly unzipping myself and taking out my now very hard cock. I scrolled through a few more women looking for one I would enjoy talking to, and looking at, when I damn near swallowed my own tongue. At first, I didn't know what I was looking at, and then it registered. I was staring at a photo of my very own mother. And though the screen name that was listed there wasn't her real name, there was no mistaking the fact that it was her! Ever since I was a kid I had had somewhat of a fascination with regards to her, though it was something I of course had never pursued. But I had secretly found her very attractive looking, which she was, and had on more than one occasion found excuses for barging in on her whenever I knew she was dressing. Just so I could catch a glimpse of her nude, or semi-nude body. She always treated it as no big deal, almost like it was a game I enjoyed playing, which she was very much aware of. But in all that time, I had never seen anything like this. There was a series of six personalized photos that were shown, and I took my time thumbing through each and every one of them. "Darlene" as she was calling herself, though her real name was JoAnn, not to mention being my own mother, had a nice pair of very mature looking tits. Something else I had been infatuated with. I never had been into the so called "standing up there and out" perky tits a lot of younger woman had. But had always preferred the soft, full, somewhat gravity prone hangers, just like what I was looking at now. Her nipples were pretty good sized as well, and in the second photo, it showed her holding one of her breasts up in her hands, actually licking the rose colored very thick and very hard looking nipple. I sat there, realizing I was stroking my own dick while looking at it, and getting hornier and hornier by the second. Which is about the time her little icon lit up, informing me that she had just signed on!

"Damn! Did I dare?" I wondered. Since I was signed on under Steve's screen name, which I noticed had said "Horn Dawg" I knew that as long as I didn't ever show my face, there was no way she would ever know who I truly was. Excited, somewhat scared, but certainly excited and aroused, I typed a message to her, telling her she had a hot looking body, and that I'd enjoy seeing more of her. I sat back waiting, half expecting her not to respond, especially while using an idiotic screen name like "Horn Dawg!" Moments later when she did, I nearly jumped out of my seat. Suddenly a live web cam of her appeared, and though I couldn't see her face at the moment because it wasn't in view, there was no mistaking the background of her bedroom, or the fact that it actually was her! I had forgotten that my own camera was on, and at the moment that it was showing my very hard cock, which I was still at the moment sitting there stroking. When she typed in the words, "Nice Cock" I realized then she could see it.

"Nice tits," I responded back. "Would love to see more of them."

I watched as she slipped out of the blouse she'd been wearing. Her 'Heavy Hangers' now sitting there bulging out of her black lacy bra, hinting at all that succulent flesh I'd been infatuated with ever since I was a kid. And now, here she was, my own mother, unknowingly responding back to me with those gorgeous tits of hers hanging out.

"Very nice!" I typed. "Fuck...you're making me horny!"

"I can see that," she typed back. "You're making me horny too," she then added. "Would you like to see?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" I came back at her. And then watched as she not only removed the bra she was wearing, but then scooted back in her chair, pulling the matching lace panties she was wearing off to one side, showing me her wet looking juicy split. I could now see her face too, and she looked lustier, more erotically horny than I had ever seen her before. I sat mesmerized as she fingered her split, sticking several fingers inside her cunt before removing them and licking the juice off her fingers.

"You like?" she reached forward typing. "What would you like to see me do?"

"Lick your tits for me," I told her. "Suck them, and put some of your pussy juice on them before you do."

"I like naughty boys," she responded before doing so, and then watched as she did that. Watched as she once again speared her pussy with two fingers, the creamy substance her cunt was now oozing very noticeable as she then rubbed it all over and around one of her extremely hard looking nipples. After she had, she then licked it, and sucked it, giving me a nice close up view of that gorgeous nipple of hers as she did.

We spent the next twenty minutes watching one another pleasuring ourselves, though all she saw of me during that time was my very hard cock and balls. Nearing release, as we both were by now, she typed, "Would you like seeing me squirt?"

"Holy fucking shit!" I thought. "My mother squirts too?" I rapidly typed back, "Fuck yes! Please!"

Seeing her smile, seeing the look on my own mother's face as she scooted back onto the bed, a rather large sized cucumber lying next to her which she now picked up and inserted inside her cunt was probably the most erotic, most decadent thing I had ever seen before. Especially when she lay there, sledge hammering that thick green monster in and out of her cunt with all this white frothy juice suddenly clinging to it every time she halfway took it out. I was almost there when she leaned forward, once again typing.

"You ready to cum? Because I sure am. I want to see that nice hard cock of yours squirting for me while I do...you ready? Close?"

"Fire away," I responded back. "Ready to shoot whenever you are!" Once again she smiled, sat back, and again began pummeling her cunt with the veggie as I likewise began spanking my own monkey furiously.

I watched wild-eyed as suddenly my own mother's cunt erupted. This very wet juicy little geyser of female cum-cream suddenly jettison, spurting high into the air as she took out the cucumber, allowing it to squirt before reinserting it, fucking herself once or twice more, removing it again, and squirting again. Seeing that was all it took. I looked up in the monitor in the self-cam photo that was showing of me just as my own cock exploded. The spunk literally skyrocketing out of my prick, so much so that it flew out of camera shot in fact, though it was obvious she seemed to enjoy watching it as I did.

"Nice spunk cum," she typed seconds later. "You made me very...very horny watching you!"

"Fuck...you too!" I typed back, and then added, "I would love to watch you again sometime."

"Ditto...me too. I'm usually on here about this time every day," she then told me. "You?"

I had to think about that. Steve had this class at this time three days a week, so with luck I could at least see her that often, and told her so. Making a date for the day after tomorrow, same time, same place, as it were, we signed off both promising to be here.

After we did, I went back in and looked at her photos again, saving her profile into Steve's "favorites page" which I didn't figure he'd mind. And even as I did that, I began to form an idea inside my head, though it was pretty far-fetched and pretty unrealistic as I did so. But I figured the next time we got on line together, I would mention it and see where it went.

**

It was like deja'vou. I had just gotten back from my own class, and Steve was once again sitting at his computer doing what he liked best, which had now become one of my personal pastimes as well, though I didn't tell him that. He was again on the same site, though he had just finished getting off and was about to sign off when I asked him to leave it up for me.

He smiled. "Ah, found someone last time did we?" He asked. I told him I had, and then asked him if he'd ever met anyone real life that he'd met and jerked off with on line.

"Couple times, not very often though. Mostly, all they want to do is get themselves off, and watch guys like us do the same? Why you ask?"

Since Steve was in fact a for real "Horn Dawg" I figured I might as well tell him what I'd discovered and been doing. If there was any hope of eventually pulling this off, he had to be let in on it anyway, otherwise it wasn't going to work. And on top of that, mom had to be willing to meet, and I knew she wasn't about to even consider doing that unless she saw what I...or rather Steve looked like.

And the one plus there was, Steve wasn't a bad looking guy. But even more importantly, his cock and mine from what I'd been able to determine, were very similar in appearance. He wasn't overly large, nor was I, and we seemed to both have the same shape and size of heads too. Had we not have, or at least been as similar in appearance, the idea I had in mind wouldn't have worked either. So I told him.

"No fucking shit! Your mom?" he'd said after I told him all about my discovery, and what had happened. I then told him I was expecting to meet up with her again here shortly, watch her again, and hopefully set something up in actually meeting her if he was willing to go along with my idea.

Steve laughed, "You're one sick motherfucker, you know that?" he joked. "But I like it!" he quickly amended. "I'm thinking you're maybe as perverted and twisted as I am. And I can't think of anything more fucking hot, than getting a chance to fuck my roommates own mother, and then watch him as he does!"

Steve immediately decided to skip class, much to my delight. And then minutes later as we brought up "Darlene's" profile waiting, she appeared. This time it was Steve however sitting in the chair, hard cock and all, which I figured would be the first test in seeing if we could pull this off or not. The other being, he now allowed his face to be seen which I hadn't done. And though I had to be careful to stay out of the camera myself, I was still able to get a nice view of my mother as she once again sat back on the bed in her bedroom, finger-fucking herself while my good old buddy Steve, jerked off for her while she watched.

"I do love your cock," she had typed, which to me had been a pretty good indication we'd passed the test. "I love watching it squirt, I'd love feeling it squirt on me," she'd added.

"Fuck man, that's our opening!" I'd said. "Ask her...ask her if she'd ever be willing to actually hook up and meet somewhere!"

Much to my surprise to be perfectly honest, she responded back that she would. She even gave us a place she often enjoyed going to, a fairly nice Hotel that wasn't too far away from where my mother and stepfather lived. Steve responded back he'd be there of course, which we both would, and made a date for the very next day at two in the afternoon. It would mean that we'd both end up skipping classes, but under the circumstances, who wouldn't have?"

We had also learned that one of mom's fantasies was being tied up, and blindfolded. Steve had then told her, that's what he intended on doing for her when he showed up. She had given us the room number she'd be in at the hotel, and once let inside, Steve would then proceed to do all that. As soon as he was able, he would then sneak me in.

We showed up at the agreed upon time, with me hiding out down the hallway as mom let him into the room. They must have gotten right down to business, as it wasn't more than a few minutes later when I saw the door open and Steve waving me down to it. I hurriedly did so, quietly stepping in as he made his way back over towards the bed. Sure enough, my mother was spread-eagled on the bed, hands and feet tied to the corner posts with a black scarf tied around her head, covering her eyes. The fact that I was actually standing there inside the room, looking at my very own naked, tied down blindfolded mother, gave me an instant erection. I watched for a while as Steve went about teasing her to death, fingering her wide-open pussy, sometimes licking and sucking her clit, then rubbing his hard cock around her nipples, and against her mouth as she nibbled it, sucked it, and licked it. All the while with Steve looking over at me as I quietly undressed, waiting for my turn and the inevitable switch we were planning.

The only thing I had asked, and which Steve had agreed to, was that I be the first one to fuck her. When the opportunity came for us to make the switch, Steve stepped back to where I'd been standing as I crossed over and got on the bed. Staring at her juicy wide open split, I then allowed myself to run my tongue up and down my own mother's cunt, tasting her juices, and then sucking on her clit. Hearing her moans and sighs of pleasure nearly made me cream right then and there. Especially with Steve standing there getting photos of all of this with his cell phone as I did so. Something else we had planned on doing.

"Fuck me! Please come and fuck me now!" Mother cried out. "I want to feel that big beautiful prick of yours filling my cunt!"

In the next instant, I was doing just that, driving my hard thick shaft into her as fast as I could as she humped back against me, fucking me back just as furiously.

"Oh yes! Yes! Make me fucking cum! Make me fucking squirt!" she screamed out deliriously, and then she was...and then I was. Feeling her wet hot juices actually spraying out against me, soon had me unloading a copious amount of thick rich gooey cum butter inside my mother's cunt. After which, I then walked around, placing the head of my prick against her mouth so she could lick off all the wet sticky residue, which again, Steve managed to get several nice photos of her doing. When she then asked to be untied and released, we hurriedly switched places, though Steve stalled once again teasing her clit, pinching her breasts, which she liked, and which bought us a little time as I dressed and hurriedly slipped back out of the room.

It was another thirty minutes before the door opened, and Steve came out, once again meeting me down by the elevators.

"She's one hot fucking cunt!" he told me. "Man...would she ever freak if she was to find out what we did!"

I wondered about that. And in fact knew that I wanted to fuck her again...and soon too. But the concept of pulling this off again like we just had wasn't very damn likely. Fantasy was one thing, and doing it on occasion was a possibility. But certainly not every damn time you did either.

I was scheduled to spend the weekend at home for a visit. And knowing that my stepfather would no doubt go off and play a round of golf the following morning once again gave me the incentive to attempt to do what I'd only then decided I was going to do. I wasn't at all sure how mom would react, but again, under the circumstances I felt like it was worth the risk, and see how it all played out.

I showed up Friday evening as expected, and mom had cooked one of my favorite meals in anticipation of that. As I didn't get along all that well with my step-father, as I'd already gone off to school by the time the two of them had met and had gotten married, we really hadn't spoken all that much, though I had sensed in the beginning, he wasn't the best thing to happen to my mother, even though she herself had realized it shortly before they had gotten married. He was more or less a form of security for her, which she admitted to, and to which even I had to be somewhat grateful for, as they had helped me out with some of my college finances.

After watching the news, Greg excused himself and went upstairs to bed since he'd be getting up early the following morning to go out and play golf with his buddies. It hadn't been my intent to do anything that night whatsoever, though I still wasn't sure how I was in fact going to approach mom with what I knew...had done, and honestly wanted to do again. But that golden opportunity presented itself quite unexpectedly. After Greg went up, mom informed me she was going up to say good-night, and wanted to change into her "comfy" clothes as she called them, provided I didn't have a problem with that. I told her I didn't of course, and in fact, wouldn't mind doing the same, which for me as she knew, consisted of a simple pair of boxer shorts and one of my sleeveless tee shirts. Something I had worn and been doing most of my life, long before heading off to college.

It wasn't long when she came back down into the living room where I sat thumbing through the TV channels looking for something to watch. Though my mind was going a hundred miles an hour, trying to think of how I was going to approach her. I had still decided to wait until the following day when Greg wasn't around, so wasn't really anticipating doing anything. But when mom came down stairs again, and upon seeing her, I felt my cock immediately begin to stiffen and knew I'd soon be in trouble, unable to hide it if it did.

It wasn't like she was dressed in something frilly or lacy or meant to be all that sexy. Truth was, she too was wearing what she usually did most evenings. A simple, though short, terry cloth bathrobe that I knew she didn't have anything on underneath, except for a simple pair of satin or nylon type panties. I'd seen her in them before, several times growing up, and I'd certainly seen her in her "comfy" clothes on more than one occasion.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers
12