Milky MILF

Story Info
Nursing friend feeds & swings with co-workers.
12.8k words
4.55
104.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story stands alone, though it fits into the bigger 'Out of the Closet' story. It was planned as Chapter 5, but my muse has been badgering me for months to release it sooner. I learned my lesson and will obey. She's stopped me from writing before when I didn't listen. It fits in the time line about 16 weeks after Out of the Closet, ch 1.]

*

In his mother, Lou had a built in baby sitter for the night. He and Bev felt they had to get away for a break, so before leaving, Bev pumped some extra breast milk for 'nona' to feed their second child. After a casual drive on his Ninja bike they dropped by for an impromptu get together about 8 pm. They were one of the lucky couples who survived a long separation and managed to build a stronger marriage.

By his own proud admission, Lou was not shy. During many solitary rides in the country, he frequently stopped at rivers and lakes to skinny dip regardless of who was around. They had decided they could each sexually play with anyone else if they were healthy and it didn't threaten their core family. Apparently, this had been a problem before their long separation and mutual agreement. Bev admitted she'd had many lovers, even since rejoining Lou. Lou confessed the same. He had a story about one recent encounter at a river that eventually directly involved four others. All he'd say then was that it was 'very hot'.

As if competing with him, or maybe to raise the stakes, Bev complained of her scratchy sweater making her nipples itchy and asked if we minded if she rubbed them. Sue and I gladly encouraged her to rub away. Jokingly I said, "If it helps, you can remove the sweater and rub anything you like."

Sensing what just might happen, Sue hopefully got more wine for us and secretly turned on the two nanny cams we had in the living room for just such playful antics. With a big grin, she casually said, "I agree, feel free, in fact I wish you would remove that bulky sweater. It's making ME feel itchy." Bev flagrantly rubbed her right nipple thru her top. We hadn't expected to play tonight, so we were dressed casually, not ready to flash Sue at them. Lou grunted with a big, devilish smile.

Bev asked, "Is that a dare? Cause I'll take it." She reached under her sweater and began rubbing her big, luscious tits which stayed BARELY out of view. But Bev's frantic rubbing caused her sweater to rise up over her right tit and let her big silo shaped nipple peek at us several times. I noticed it looked irritated and chewed up.

Just to see how far this was going, I directly pointed at her tit, "Lou, look at how ruddy her nipple is. How many times have I told you 'NO TEETH'?" Everyone laughed, but I urgently wanted my lips on those seductive nipples. "Is that it? You're still hiding those beauties, Bev. Not much of a dare response. You know, I've seen them bared before and they are very shapely, sexy and enticing. Twice in fact. Once when you were putting on a swim suit and I nearly walked in on you staring at your girls in the bathroom mirror. The other time was when I saw you sunbathing in your yard. Two very nice, prolonged views."

"Yeah honey, take off your sweater for us. Then Sue will have to show us her tits too. Right guys?"

Eager as always to strip for anyone, Sue said, "Mmm, who told you that? Not that I'm against showing my tits.... But you boys will have to match us. OK?" This would be the first time partying like this with Bev and Lou. We all leerily nodded agreement, "Good, Bev starts and we all play with those savory tits, even me. After a couple of minutes, I'll show you my tits and we can all play with them. Interested Lou?"

Sounding a bit annoyed, Bev said "Of course he is. He's tired of my pendulous boobs and has often said he likes your little titties and the shapely nipples. He's been staring at them daily at work for a year and confessed he wants to taste them. Curious how small tits move, he wants to make them bounce on his face. He also said that you usually wear light colored pants that let people see your prominent camel toe from way down the long hall. But even your dark slacks let it show, just not from as far away. He says he's constantly biting his tongue to stay calm because he's sure your husband isn't that liberal, or willing to share you. Opps, I wasn't supposed to admit that for you, was I? Too bad, HA! I'm taking off this damn itchy sweater regardless and we can talk about it some more."

Bev was a drool-worthy woman. Classy yet wanton and sexy. At 5'6" and 120 lbs. she was voluptuous with a classic hour glass figure. She was 35D firm, 24, 37, had a beautiful smile, dark blue eyes and straight, shoulder length blonde hair. Even her movements around the house were graceful and so very sexy. I've wanted her since I met her two years ago and would have moved on her, but only if I knew Lou would share her. So I quietly drooled instead. This was my first chance to take a risk since I learned of their agreement.

She took her arms out of the sleeves, then pulled the sweater up until it was firmly under her big boobs. Looking around at all of us staring hungrily at her chest, she laughed, pulled the sweater sharply over her head and made her shapely tits perform and rebound for us. Lou noticed I was licking and biting my lips and Sue was wide eyed. This was the first time Sue saw these succulent breasts.

"Go ahead and play. Pet, suck and bite them. They're yours tonight." Lou stared staunchly at Sue's crotch. "Judging by Sue's growing wet spot, and your bulging pants, you both want her."

"Lou, how can you ever get tired of these wonderful breasts? She was kidding, right? Look Sue, the proportions are perfect, the size is perfect for her frame and they are evenly weighted with cerise nipples at six o'clock. Those nipples are perfectly shaped just like yours, only twice as big and thick. They're the same size as my thumb's first joint! Aren't they the most perfect tits you've ever seen?"

"Whoa boy; you're going to spurt in your pants. Lou, exactly how long have you been staring at my crotch? I thought you were just interested in my tits tonight. And just HOW did you expect to watch my itty bitty titties bounce on your face? Bev, they are incredible for a twenty-year old, but you're 36 and have had two kids! I confess, I want them too."

We moved toward her treasures and with a big smile, Lou slouched down, stretched his legs far out and, after blatantly squeezing his dick, folded his arms behind his head. "I can't wait for my turn sucking Sue. As always, I've been staring at your sex since you sat and showed me your deep puffy snatch split and wrapped around your jean seam. While I'd enjoy nipping at your nips as you shake them for me in my face, I'd much rather shake them for you by plunging my cock deep into your pussy while our spouses watch us."

"Wow! That's direct enough. I used to be embarrassed for Sue because of her obvious camel toe. But since she now knows she likes to tease openly, I also enjoy the view and how guys leer at her. As she pulls them up snugly to fasten them, the pants' seam digs its way into her pussy and spreads her lips. With a little pondering, she realized that when very tight, her pants let her feel like she has nothing on in public and everyone was looking, but no one says anything. The other benefit is that the tight, invading seam masturbates her with every step.

"Remember how often she runs down the halls at work? Aha! Now you know why. When she gets the itch, she tilts her hips so the seam rubs her clit - all with no hands. See how you can feel naughty in public and get away with it? I did something similar, but I'll save that tale for another time. She likes them so tight, she has to paint her pants on to make them any tighter. Unfortunately, then there's no seam to help her cum. Yet, we're planning to do that one day and parade around publically with her wearing nothing but paint on top and bottom. Oddly, it's legal in this state as long as no one sees bare skin within half an inch of the skin color change at her nipples or pussy. Wild, huh?"

Bev welcomed us with open arms, a big smile and truly beautiful boobs. As I reached her chair, she saw my bulging pants, pressed my cock and said, "Sue, we have to do something about this, and your sexy camel toe. I like seeing and tasting pussy too. You let me know when you're going out wearing nothing but paint and I'll join you. Your husband can paint me if Lou can paint you." Then she squeezed me again before guiding us to her tits. They were big enough that Sue and I could suck her tits at once. Like mirror movements, we seemed to read each other and pet and stroked her velutinous tits.

"I like that deal. Let's see how it goes tonight. What do you do to make these so silky?" Sue asked as we both dragged fingers in random patterns swirling to and around the ruddy nipples. Taking a nipple between her fingers, Sue and I worried "Are these very sensitive or painful right now?"

"Just a good diet for the skin tone. My son does chew on them; fortunately he has no teeth yet. They've been almost constantly erect like this since I started nursing. Right now, yes they are extra sensitive, so go gently. When I get aroused, they get even stiffer and my pain threshold goes up. Then you can pinch, or bite, pretty hard."

With gentle stimulation, we got both nipples harder. Sharing another woman's tits at the same time like this was unusually fun. Her husband watching intently and rubbing his dick added to the taboo. I looked at Sue and nodded. As if we'd rehearsed it, she grinned and we began licking her breasts and moved to her nipples together. When we moved her tits to her sides so we could suck on them together, we could no longer watch each other. I wanted to get back to synchronized, team tit play, but for now I wanted to suck the milk out of these wondrous teats.

Testing with gentle pinches, we waited until Bev's arousal was obvious. She moaned. Her head fell back and her lids covered her rolling eyes. Those big tough nipples ached for us. Wrapping my tongue around her nipple and biting gently, I began sucking fluid from Bev. It was warm and thin with a very light flavor; so peacefully soothing I could see why a baby would fall asleep at the teat yet keep sucking. "I assume you've tasted your milk, but have you tasted it often enough to catch differences and what affects that? Does Lou fall asleep at your tit? I've heard that some women who allow it, have had orgasms just from breast feeding. I guess that explains why some women have kept nursing until their kids were 12! But why couldn't their husband or some lucky friend help suck her milk? I understand they get tender if they aren't milked, but there can't be ANY shortage of men, or women, who are always ready to suck your tits. Call on me anytime."

Disturbing her rapture, Bev dreamily said, "Ohhh, I don't taste it often enough to tell, but I will now. Yes, I've had orgasms from nipples whether I was nursing or not. Pinching or biting them sends a spark down my body, directly to my clit." With that, her breathing got labored and raspy; her face flushed and we watched as her head locked to one side and she fell over the edge, crying "Yes, yes, oh god yessss", into a shouting orgasm. It was wonderful to watch her response at our hands and mouths. As Bev came back down, we kept licking and sucking her tits gently.

Lou chimed in, "That was very nice to see. OK, Sue, it's your turn. I hope we can make you cum like that. Let's see them itty bitty titties."

Sue looked to me and I kissed her and nodded. I could see she'd already started her arousal. She stood up and unbuttoned her sleeves, then the four buttons down the front of her blouse. Lou had already been peeking at her bare nipples between her buttons, but was still anxious for her to strip. Bev said, "I haven't seen those at all, so I want to see what Lou likes so much about them." Sue slowly stripped, teased and rubbed her crotch for them.

She turned her back to our friends, carefully pulled her shirt tails out of her pants, and, folded each side of the blouse over the other. With a few sexy hip swings, and looking over her shoulder at them, she started flashing one tit or the other at Lou and Bev. She had limited success making them bounce for us, but we could see her puckered nipples trying to cut thru her blouse. Her perfect nipples are the same size and shape as my pinky first joint. She did a little dramatic spin, completely opened her shirt and stopped her spin abruptly and close to our friends. Her tiny tits bounced a few times that way.

Excited and smiling broadly, she did one more spin, and while she spun she slid her shirt off, down one arm and swung it over her head. Watching her tits move during her spins was entertaining. She stopped again, breathless, and she struck a very sexy pose with the blouse on her head and her left hand on her crotch. Now topless, Lou applauded and had her switch places with Bev. She dropped onto the chair and forced a tit bounce.

"These go nearly flat when you lean back, I see, but they look big enough to bounce on my face during sex, and those nipples are perfect, as you said. I bet I can suck their pointy tips during sex too. Bev's tend to beat me up. You'll see."

Sue asked, "OH, you're expecting this to lead to sex? You'll have to get my pants off first! Yes, THAT is a dare! Mmmm, I think I'd like the four of us to share each other. That sounds exciting."

"You guys will have to alternate sucking her tits. Her aureole isn't very sensitive, but her nipples have the same arousal pattern as yours, Bev. And her breasts are sensitive to light petting patterns, as we did to you. Since you're already topless and your beautiful tits are too damn hard to resist, I'm going to help myself while you suck my wife's tits."

When Bev's tits hung straight down as she bent to suck Sue, I put my face under her and sucked them again. Bev went to her knees with Lou and they pulled and pinched Sue's flaming nipples. When they took turns biting her tits, they were leaving teeth marks on her light flesh. Sue wasn't complaining so they kept going. When they bit her nipples, it looked like they were going to stretch and rip them off. I watched for blood, concerned that Sue would not stop them even if she bled. For now she seemed to enjoy the pain. I would never have bit her that hard, so I watched for after-play pain. Since Sue was already aroused from sucking Bev, she quickly approached climax.

While Bev was on her knees, I lifted her arm and pulled her big tit to me and drew more milk. She told me to, "bite me as hard as we're biting Sue. I'll tell you if it's too much. Bite and stretch hard. Sue, your tits taste decidedly different from mine, and your musk smells and tastes different too. I like it! You can tell Lou loves the variety."

Seduced by her milk I was reluctant to bite Bev, but I did try. I took three deep slurps of milk, then bit hard and pulled her beautiful nipple letting my teeth scrape them as they escaped my grip, then repeated the cycle. Sue was pinching Bev's other nipple hard enough to blanche her fingers while they kept Sue from going over the edge. Bev's milk pooled in Sue's palm briefly, until she drank it.

Shortly I got behind Bev, pulled her hips against my swollen dick, massaged both nipples from behind, and pinched them hard. She moaned loud enough from the pinching that Lou released Sue's nipple to check on her. He quickly went back to sucking Sue. My hands slid down Bev's sides to her tight belt. With little hesitation, I reached around and unbuckled her thin, black leather belt, then unbuttoned her burgundy jeans.

She made room for my hands and I unzipped her and slid a hand inside her pants across to her hip, ensuring that my pinky dragged across her clit. Her underwear felt satiny and low. After kissing her back from shoulders down to her waist, I pulled her hips up so she would stand. When she did, still firmly clamped on my wife's nipple, I wrestled her tight pants down her legs with my face resting on her well shaped ass. The pants passed her calves and she knelt again, letting me slip them off her feet. Smiling widely, I leaned back and enjoyed the view of Bev's beautiful legs and the tiny panties that were the last of her clothes.

I folded my body over Bev's, fondled her free breast and side lightly then pushed her knees apart. Letting her keep biting Sue, I slid my hand around her sweet ass and cupped her sex warmly. She jumped slightly, then relaxed into my hand, letting me feel the wide moist area on her panties. My fingers traced her wide cleft, but could only reach halfway up her lips. After cupping her firm ass over her muted pink bikini, I slid them below her ass and paused them there. "God, even your ass crack is magnificent." Leaning lower, I kissed and licked into her crack, opened her cheeks then pulled the panties to her knees.

She leaned forward, extending her ass to me so I could see her brown rosebud. "Sue, her winker is darker and bigger than yours and still lusty. I hope you'll see it up close like this later." I ran a finger deep into her crack, rubbing her back hole as I slowly passed it. When I spread her cheeks again and bent to kiss their majesty, I saw her pussy was hugely swollen. Before getting to it, I pushed my nose against her round muscle. The only odor was sweat, so I pushed my tongue against it making her feel my heat. She moaned again and I pushed my tongue partially into her relaxing asshole as my hand circled to her incredibly swollen cunt.

I was still in a bad position to push far into her, so I stroked her outer and then inner lips. My fingers found their way an inch or so past her inner lips along her bottom ridge. Her snatch clamped down hard and made me wonder how tight it would feel when my hard cock replaces my finger tips. All I could do from that position was plunge in slightly, pressure her side walls and try to stretch her vulva to tickle her clit. Lou was scraping along Sue's thigh and tracing her bulging camel toe. "Damn Bev, you're soaked and steaming. I love it. Does this feel good?"

"I'm not sure what you're doing, but yes, yes, it feels very good. Lou, find out what he's doing later." After a minute, I slid her underwear off one knee, then the other. When I had their attention, I drew her musky aroma from her gusset and deeply into my lungs. After sharing her scent with everyone, I licked and sucked her scrumptious, slightly aged juices from her panty. She spread her legs wider and let me slide my face under her sopping wet pussy. Sue was moaning. Lou had to stand to see what we were up to. He saw Bev naked, me under her bared snatch and 'busy.'

"Damn, Bev is totally naked while the rest of us are just topless. We'll catch up soon, and maybe share both your juices." Bev's inner lips were still full and dark from her climax. Before I could get my fingers into her, two drops of cum dripped onto my face and mouth, further fueling my licentious lust. She couldn't see me, but I slowly licked her sweetness from my lips.

"This is one very pretty pussy. Sue, it's so wet, she just dripped into my mouth. How can you be so beautiful all over? I love your plush ass and your great looking asshole." I said that loud enough for Lou to hear. "Lou, wait til you get to Sue's pussy. It's a work of art that tastes terrific. Tell us what you think of her asshole when you get to it. Bev's juices are different from Sue's, but just as heady and delicious."

"Do you always give a play-by-play while you're fucking someone? Actually, I like it. I like the attention and flattery my Bev is getting and it turns up the heat imagining your bits inside her hot, beautiful wet bits. Sue, you're moaning with his comments so does this talk turn you on too?" Her only answer was a grunt.