Missed Connection Ch. 02

Story Info
A response...
1.1k words
4.62
29.9k
28

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just don't think it's a good idea, that's all I'm sayin," Sean said as Kassidy pried her remote control out of his grasp. "I heard some weird shit about people who meet online."

"I'm a big girl, Sun-Sean, I can take care of myself. Plus, technically, I didn't meet him online, I met him at the grocery store, " she replied, changing the channel. She kind of liked the concern Sean was showing her, even though he was mostly concerned about where the encounter would end up instead of her well-being.

"Kass, this guy could be a psycho," he said, exhaling loudly. He didn't wanna seem like a nag, he just was watching out for her. She was, in reality, the only girl he cared about besides his mother.

"You're right, he could be... there's also a good chance that he isn't," she said, propping her legs over his lap. Without thinking, he gripped her bare thigh in his hand... it was only natural.

"Why do you even wanna meet up with this guy anyway?" he asked, searching her face. He wanted to know what her intentions were so he would know what to expect.

"I'm just curious, I guess," she said, shrugging. 'Why do I want to find this guy so badly?' she asked herself, bewildered.

"Bullshit! You just wanna give my pussy away," he accused, causing Kassidy's eyes to widen.

"Your pussy? Seriously, Sean?" she scoffed and raised an eyebrow, "You've gotta be fucking kidding me!"

"Whatever, Kassidy, you know who it belongs to. That's why you haven't given it to anyone else but me," he declared, looking at Kassidy confidently. He wasn't wrong, he really was the only guy she'd ever had sex with but she didn't like him staking a claim on her like she was a piece of land.

"No, I haven't given it away like a party favor because I'm not a slut, unlike you and I hate to break it to you, Sweetheart, but my pussy is no more your's than your dick is mine," she said, throwing a pointed look in his direction, "and so what if I did? Whose to say I don't wanna let him grip a handful of my hair and fuck me like a madman? What now, Asshole?"

Involuntarily, a surge of jealousy washed over him and he didn't like it. He was totally unfamiliar with the feeling and it made him uneasy. Even without saying, she knew that he didn't like the thought of someone else having sex with her and she was making a joke out of it...out of him.

"You're about to regret everything you just said, Kay," he growled, pushing her legs off of him and separating them. "Apologize."

~*~*~*~*~

Jackson woke up covered in a sheen of sweat. His nightmare was so realistic: he could have sworn he felt the scorching heat on his skin as well as the sting of the blowing sand. After staring into the darkness for several moments, he turned his eyes to the clock on his bedside table: 3:12 am. He knew there was no way that he could possibly go back to sleep after a dream like that.

After stretching and yawning, he went to the living room, sat down on the couch, and flipped on his television. He watched a couple of episodes of Bait Car on Tru TV before he got bored. He was stressed, lonely, and sexually frustrated. He needed release and he was gonna have to handle it like any other pussy-less guy: by jacking off...

After getting some much needed relief, he browsed the net. He looked on Craiglist for a new gun safe and somehow ended up in the personals. After browsing Men Seeking Women (to see what kind of man looked for a woman on Craigslist) and Women Seeking Men (to see what kind of woman looked for a man on Craigslist), he ended up on a page called Missed Connections. Out of curiosity, he clicked on the first post:

Redhead at Shropshire Shopping Mall- m4w - 36

You had your red hair in a long ponytail. You were with a guy but you guys seemed too playful to be a couple, he even ruffled your hair, so I guess he was a friend or brother. You were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and I wish I could have said that. Send me a message that says what color shirt you were wearing if you're interested.

'Pathetic,' Jackson thought as he pressed the back button, 'What kind of ridiculous, sappy shit was that?' After clicking through several more posts, he felt a helluva lot better about his own sad-ass situation.

Then he remembered: The girl from the grocery store. He knew it was a longshot , but maybe, just maybe she could have made a post. He went back two days and checked the posts, to his surprise, he saw something that could have been her:

Tall Guy at Bryant Grocery- w4m- 22

He read the post in disbelief... it was her...talking about him. He was floored! The attraction was definitely not one-sided, he remembered cursing himself for not saying anything to her. She really didn't strike him as the Craigslist type, hell, she didn't even strike him as a 'Kassidy'. She was young but not too young at 22, not bad..not bad at all. He, himself was 29, creeping up on thirty. What could she possibly have in mind? He guessed he had to send a message to find out...

He clicked the 'reply' box and typed his message:

Subject: Mystery Guy

Kassidy,

I drive a 2010 Black Ford F-150- Harley Davidson Edition. Call or text me at 555-555-5555.

-Jackson

Jackson reread the message several times before sending it. He didn't know how specific she wanted the description, so he put it all and hoped that he didn't come off as an asshole. He also had no idea how soon he could expect a call or text from her. Hell, she might even change her mind. He stretched and went to brush his teeth and wash his face. Soon, he was dressed in shorts, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes, ready for his morning jog...

~*~*~*~*~

Kassidy was asleep when she heard her phone going off. She grumbled angrily when she realized it wasn't even 6 am. Sean was sprawled all over her bed and had stolen most of her covers. Sighing, she picked up her phone to find that she had an email. Her heart leapt in her throat when she saw 'Mystery Guy' in the subject line.

She eagerly opened the email and read it twice before she nudged Sean excitedly. "Sean! It's him!" she said with a smile.

"What's who?" he grumbled, opening one eye.

"It's him, Mystery Guy! He sent me a message! It really is him!" she said, tackling him.

"Seriously? Let me see," he said, eyes widening in realization. Kassidy shoved the phone in his face causing him to blink several times before he could read it. 'Oh, shit,' he thought.