Missing You

Info
Can you reignite your passion with her?
550 words
4.29
89.4k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read by victoriawhita

Written for me by jay


*

It's 9 in the evening and I turn the faucet knob introducing the sound of water rushing to break the still silence of the night. I remember how I used to enjoy the stillness of a night alone, catching up on my reading, fantasizing about our last time together... Now it seems like ages since I saw you before the night set in. I know you work so hard for us and for our future and I'm proud to have such a driven successful man. It's just that sometimes... well I'm lonely.

I slide the slender straps of my sundress off my shoulders and let the light silky material caress my figure on its way to the floor. Stepping into the warm bath I long for the times when you'd drive 30 minutes on your lunch break just to meet me for a picnic in the park. Our favorite park where the waterfall runs into the river making the perfect backdrop for our romantic gathering, its violent flow blocking out every sound and leaving the two of us alone in the world. Of course that picnic always ended with us making out passionately like we were the only people left in the world. Your gentle hands exploring my body, your touch was patient, passionate, and powerful all at once.

The warm bath water engulfs my slender body as I lay myself down in the tub. The rush of the water creating a wake gently massaging my vagina. My body aches to be touched. I run my fingers over my pert breasts and feel my nipples harden under my caress. Oh how I long for your sultry stare upon my body. Your eyes swallowing my curves. I guide my hips forward towards the stream of warm water, I feel myself getting more and more aroused. The running water massages my erect clitoris.... I arch my back and cup my pert breast in my hands... Ohh it feels so good. My mind wandering to a summer afternoon in your car. You lay back reclined in the front seat, you're swollen cock protruding from your pants and into my waiting mouth. Ohh you taste so good, so hard. My mouth slurping as I swallow you. You're fingers slid up my dress, past my thighs, feeling my wetness. You hastily pull my panties aside, loosing your cool as your cock stiffens even harder in my mouth. Plunging your fingers into my waiting vagina, establishing the tempo you want me to suck you at. I stroke and squeeze your balls as they try to escape my grasp, climbing into you .... Ready to explode into the suction of my mouth. Ohhh my orgasm begins to rush over me. The warm rushing water running over my clitoris as I buck my hips against it.. I imagine your sweet semen exploding from your rock hard cock and coating my tongue.. filling my mouth.. Ohh... ohhh...... ummmmmm..... I swallow every drop, sucking you dry and it feels so good. Sooo satisfying. But now it's over........ and I'm still home alone. Still missing you.

I hear you rustle your clothes off and crawl into bed, my sleepy eyes read 11:42 on the clock. I pretend to sleep....Continued in Audio...

--:--
--:--
1.0
victoriawhita
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

The life I am half a step away from. Beautifully said.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 16 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved this for the way it develops and the way it carried me along and for the honesty of the emotions . . . Thanx for sharing this with us and I hope you favor us with more audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Play...

"The play is the thing wherein we'll catch the conscience of the king." And verily, or so it seems, the king was captured. Very...well...done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderfully read

you have an amazing voice. sooo sexy. excellent use of language as well. but you didn't need such vocabulary with that voice and all the moaning! : ) i really loved it.

ljaljaover 17 years ago
sexxiest voice

I "LOVE" your voice, If I was your roomate. I would be totally satisfied with you just talking and moaning for me as I jerked off for you. If you talked to me like you did in this storie, I would cum so hard for you in less than a minute, Make a cassette tape of your sexxy voice for me and I will pay you for it, It feels so good stroking to your "Beautiful Voice... thank you very much

Share this

Similar Stories

Noises Through the Wall Pt. 01 A mother hears her son and his girlfriend through the wall.in Incest/Taboo
A Bikini and a Boy Next Door My holiday bikini arouses the boy next door.in Loving Wives
Blonde vs Blonde A high school girl tries to seduce her rival's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daring Dabbs A teacher grapples with his desire to fuck a former student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lacey's Date Night Girl pretends to be her fiance's friend's girlfriend on date.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories