Mom?

Story Info
A story of gay, lesbian, incest, and love.
14.6k words
4.51
60.3k
50
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
colej
colej
157 Followers

My mother had finally decided to come west and live close to my married sister and me. Everyone she knew and liked had moved away from her neighborhood. Shootings and invasions went from zero to twice a year and now to almost every week.

When the neighbors across her street were beaten and robbed she decided it was time to go.

I flew in and rented a truck and loaded her stuff. We noticed it would be dark before we finished but the sirens made me nervous so we coupled her car with the truck and got on the road.

Mom suggested that a motel room with two beds would be fine and we would save money. I told her I was so tired I would be fine in a manger. She called me an egomaniac.

We were definitely out of town when we saw a Good Enough Motel and pulled in. Our luggage was in the trunk of her car so I got it out as Mom checked us in. I locked the truck and checked the padlocks on the back and followed Mom into the room.

She told me to take a hot shower; she was going to the cafe next door and get us food. I was still in the shower when she got back. She came into the bathroom, peed, and then told me that she had gotten us meatloaf sandwiches and fries. I heard her wash her hands and I managed to erase the sound of my mother taking a piss before I stepped out.

Mom was only wearing one of my t-shirts and was already eating when I came out. I sat and ate everything she had not as she went for her shower. I had cleared the table when she came out.

She looked good in my t-shirt. It went down to her knees and the armholes nearly did too. From the side I could see both tits. She knew that.

As we sat at the table I showed her the map I had prepared in which we would drive for about six hours each day, stopping after every two or three hours or so then search for a motel in which to spend the night. Our preference was to stop at a motel with restaurant on site or next-door.

"Son, I have never been out of the east coast in my life. We do not need to hurry. I want to see the Liberty Bell, I want to see the Washington Monument, and I want music, barbecue and Elvis in Memphis. I want to bathe in the Arkansas Hot Springs. I want to walk on Bourbon Street."

"Mom, that alone will cost us four extra days."

"And you have two weeks which is eighteen days. We have used just one. We will need another when we get there. We have sixteen days to go across the country."

I knew her math was wrong but I had never been in any of those places either and we did have quite a few days. It was Wednesday July the third; I had the next two days off, then two weeks vacation, sixteen days total.

Her math wasn't completely off and I had four weeks of vacation time left anyway. I just got my laptop out and asked her, "Where are we?"

"Still in Maryland."

"Yes, I know. We have only been on the road for a little over an hour. What town are we near?"

"Let me look. The hotel brochure says Middleton."

"OK we can do DC tomorrow. We can find a place to park, spend the day then begin our trip to Tennessee.

Philadelphia is behind us. Sorry.

Think of some other place you would like to see, preferably along I 10 or I 20."

"Oh, OK. Give me the map."

I gave her my map and my laptop and told her to Google the state's places of interest. I went to bed and was asleep in five minutes. Mom had asked me questions for four minutes and fifty nine seconds.

Mom was on my bed kissing my ear when I woke up.

"After D.C. we will do Memphis then New Orleans. New Orleans will cost us two nights so we need to skip Hot Springs. After New Orleans the Space Center in Houston and then San Antonio. The last three are on I 10. Then we need to go to Vegas, we should have at least three days there."

Get up and get ready. I will go get us coffee and snacks."

Mom had already packed the luggage so I took it to the car and opened the passenger door of the truck for Mom. It was then I noticed she was wearing only shorts and a shirt and sneakers. "We are going to be walking around all day aren't we?"

"Yep, starting with the Smithsonian building with the jewelry you will buy me."

I had to admit it was a fine day for sightseeing. We spent the entire day walking three of the Smithsonian buildings and the mall. We took about eighty pictures.

Mom and I spent most of the time holding hands that day, something we had not done since we met when I was nine. We were barely in Virginia before we had to stop for the night somewhere near Ft. Belvoir.

We got hamburgers and cokes and found places in the luggage for the souvenir t-shirts. She went to the shower first but I soon found myself with a dire need to pee. I knocked on the bathroom door and told her to hurry up before I went outside to piss. She told me to come in and pee. So I did.

"Son you waited too long to pee, you just added a gallon to the pot. You must feel better."

"I do. Hurry up anyway, I need sleep."

I was still shaking my cock when she turned the water off so I dashed out of the bathroom and waited.

"Sweetheart, I must have left the shirt on the bed, bring it to me please."

I took her the shirt and she opened the door just wide enough for me to see the back of her naked body in the mirror but I soon had a better view when she put the shirt on by the open doorway giving me a full frontal view.

"Man, Mom looks good," I thought.

"It's all yours," she said.

"I wish," I thought.

She was wearing one of her own t-shirts. I was going to have views of her ass and pussy tonight.

After I was clean I decided that what I needed was a good cum so I masturbated.

"Did you have a good shower?" Mom asked.

"Yes, I really needed that."

"I understand perfectly."

I was about to close my ayes when it crossed my mind that Mom may have heard me in the shower and that she had masturbated in it too. I suddenly had an erection, For five minutes I tried to will it down but eventually got up, went to the bathroom and jacked-off. It took less than two minutes.

I was mostly asleep when I heard a soft moan from Mom. I saw her legs were restless. Mom had just had an orgasm.

I thought, "Mom is almost forty, cougar age. Dad died in the Middle East ten years ago when I was in high school. Then it was just she, my sister, and I until Sis and I moved west for jobs. Mom never dated. She did eat pussy. That did not bother me any as I sucked dick.

We had breakfast while driving the next morning and took I-81 to I-40 and headed west. As we got to the mountains we were greeted by rain and just made it only as far as about two hundred miles from Nashville.

Mom and I apparently had underestimated distances. We did run into a motel with its own restaurant so after we showered we went there to eat.

Driving a truck in the rain while pulling a car was draining plus I had spent two very physically active days so I was not surprised that I almost fell asleep as I ate. Mom made friends with two ladies sitting at the next table. The three seemed to have a lot of energy, not surprisingly for Mom since she slept for almost three hours while I drove.

"Mom, sit with them and visit, I have to crash."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure. Good night"

I have no idea what time it was when Mom came in but she was a bit tipsy and humming to herself.

"Have a good time?"

"Oh, sorry baby. I didn't mean to wake you up. And yes the three of us got along great. They are going in the opposite direction. They will be in DC tomorrow and just left Memphis."

I saw her throw something in the direction of her suitcase then go into the bathroom. I heard the faucet then she walked to her bed. She was naked.

Less than a minute later she was sound asleep. I was still very tired so my curiosity did not have a chance to satisfy itself, I went back to sleep.

When I got up in the morning she was sleeping on top of the covers. She was on her side but I could see nearly everything. I took a good look at her and decided Mom was a hot woman. I got a semi-erection as I got dressed then covered her up and kissed her.

I noticed her bra and panties were wadded up near her suitcase. She had them in her hand when she came in that early morning My erection bloomed.

I knelt by her bedside and said, "I'm going to get breakfast. The longer you stay in bed the less time we will have in Memphis," then left the room. When I returned she was still in bed sound asleep.

I put breakfast on the table then put her coffee close to her nose. Her still perky tits were exposed so when she was slow to react I pinched a nipple. She moaned and awoke.

"Breakfast is ready and you need a shower, you have lipstick on your tits."

She groaned and staggered to the bathroom. When she came out she still had lipstick on her tits and I saw she also had some on her inner thighs. She sat at the table still naked and woke up enough to enjoy breakfast.

We were just drinking coffee when she said, "The ladies told me the best place to eat and the best place for music in Memphis. They told me Graceland was very crowded and a bit too touristy. They suggested a place to dance and flirt instead."

"It's your trip so we will do what you prefer."

"Thank you honey," she said and kissed me on the lips then went to the bathroom. Apparently I was going to be treated to her nudity for the rest of the trip.

"If she is trying to seduce me she will succeed," I thought.

I put shorts and a t-shirt out for her then packed the car. The weather was marginally better than it was the previous day; it had not started to rain, yet.

When I walked back into the room Mom was putting on her shorts. "Oh Mom, sorry I will go get your suitcase so you can have underwear."

"No, don't bother, I am fine. I just remembered what you said about our time in Memphis. Let's go."

It was eigth AM and I figured to get to Memphis a bit past noon but weather and closed lanes slowed us down considerably. Mom dozed off then got restless. She unzipped her shorts and began to masturbate.

"Mom?!"

"I'm sorry honey but I need to and I will be discreet. Just don't pass any eighteen wheelers."

I stayed in the right lane and Mom masturbated to a fine orgasm. She did not zip up.

"You're going to do it again aren't you?"

"Yeah. Probably. I am still horny. The ladies last night treated me well"

We were diverted to the access road at one point for the erection of an overpass and we crawled along until we got past the construction. Mom leaned over me to look and her hand landed on my crotch. I still had most of an erection her masturbation had caused.

"Mom?"

"Oh, sorry baby."

She did not remove her hand even as we drove back onto the freeway and caressed my cock until she decided to masturbate again. She really enjoyed her cum then put her hand back on my crotch and caressed my erection.

"Your father and I took long trips often. I masturbated as he drove. I masturbated him as he drove.

I really, really miss your father. You look just like him even down to his fascination with cock.

Once we were at a rest stop and I was giving him a blowjob. After he had his cum and I sat up I saw a blob of cum on the outside of my window. Some guy had masturbated next to it while I was sucking your Dad's cock and your Dad had watched him. The look on his face told me he had loved it.

I kissed my window on the other side of the cum then kissed his cock."

Mom pulled my cock out and began to masturbate me. It was obvious she was not going to make me cum but she kept it up until we were in the suburbs of Memphis, she then kissed my cock and slipped it back in my shorts. Mom was definitely trying to seduce me.

We finally got to Memphis in late afternoon and found our hotel. It was near the river within walking distance of most attractions but most importantly it had a parking garage. I busied myself parking the truck until she called me and told me our room number.

As soon as I walked in I saw something different, just one bed. I did not say anything and neither did she. I went into the shower and a few minutes later she joined me.

"The people at the desk said it would be best to take a cab to the restaurant. The other two places are within walking distance of it. Find your slacks and shoes, wear a nice shirt. I only go dancing with well dressed men."

I nodded and kissed her. She wanted the kiss on her lips so I obliged. It was a long, deep kiss and I got an erection. She hugged me tightly and pressed my cock to her body then began to soap herself.

Apparently Mom was also a world-class tease.

I got out, dried and found my slacks were a bit wrinkly so I hung them up then got otherwise dressed. Mom came out after putting on make up and drying her short hair. She was naked. She put on a black dress and low heeled shoes, and nothing else.

We were holding hands as we left. The cab took us to what her recent lovers said was the best barbeque restaurant, not the most famous. The food was delicious and the portions large.

We then walked to Beale Street and she just walked in any place from which we heard music. Mom saw the place where dancing was good and we walked in. The small band was playing a blues song and Mom took me to the small and crowded dance floor and we danced.

I was a good dancer but I was not prepared to stay on the dance floor for half an hour. Mom eventually led me to a table that had a mother and daughter sitting at it and asked if we could join them saying, "You have the only empty seats in the place."

All four of us could easily see that was an inaccurate statement.

The woman gladly invited us to sit with them and I ordered drinks for us, three crown and cokes and a beer. Mom introduced us and they introduced themselves. The Mom was Alice, the daughter Missy. She appeared to be my age. The first thing Missy said to me after I sat was that she was gay. I said, "Good, I am too."

I could see she thought it was just a line so I asked her to ask my Mom. She did and Mom confirmed it. Missy relaxed then said, "OK. I am not gay."

"I still am," I said.

We took two sips of our drinks then I pulled Missy to the dance floor. She was delighted and we danced for about thirty minutes until a slow song began to play. We headed to our table but saw our Moms kissing so I kept her on the dance floor.

Missy said, "I knew that would happen. When we checked into the hotel I saw how they looked at each other. We are here because she overheard your Mom ask about this place. I'm sure your Mom waited to ask until my Mom was close enough to hear.

"Our Moms are sneaky women."

Missy laughed then molded her body to me, pressing her hips to mine. I got an erection.

"So you were not very truthful and your Mom lied for you."

"No, we told the truth, but I have been with women before. I mostly prefer cocks."

"Well, I am glad to feel your cock anyway. It would appear we will end up keeping each other company most of the night and I could use a fuck."

She kissed my lips and I kissed her in return. We returned to the table after the song and our Mom's stood and led us out and into a taxi. I sat in front with the driver. I heard that I was going to their room.

Missy and I were naked and in bed in less than three minutes.

"Do you eat pussy," she asked.

I answered by slipping between her thighs and eating her to two good orgasms followed by super sized one. I kissed my way up her body and slid my cock into her and began a slow fuck.

About ten minutes later she had another extra large cum and I decided to eat her pussy again and after that cum I slid back up and in. As soon as she was about to cum again I upped the pace and as she had her orgasm I ejaculated into her pussy. She wrapped me up in her arms and legs and began to kiss me with passion.

"That was the best fucking fuck of my life. And you told me you were gay."

"I am, I suck cocks."

"I don't believe you."

"Mom didn't either. I had to suck one in front of her before she believed me. Ask her in the morning."

"What was she doing when you sucked cock?"

"Masturbating. What was your mother doing when you ate pussy?"

She hit me on the arm then smiled and said, "Masturbating."

We stared at each other a while then kissed. "You are a very good lover," she said.

"And you are delicious."

We kissed and caressed for a while. It became apparent she wanted more.

I did fuck women semi-regularly but they would be going out the door or I would be on my way home by now. The only woman I had fucked more than once was the wife of a former lover and that ended in disaster when she confessed to her husband that she would rather fuck me than him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not for over a year, do you?"

"Not for over a year. Do you suck cock? Try as I may I can't reach mine."

Another shot to the shoulder later she was doing a very fine job of resurrecting my dick. I leaned back and moved her pussy over my face and began to make love to it. She stopped several times when I did something exactly right. When my cock was erect I pieced several of those exactly right bits together and she just exploded into orgasm.

She was trying to bury her pussy on my face then suddenly wheeled her body around and buried my cock in her pussy instead. She just held on to me as her orgasm continued for another minute or so then immediately after it released her she started fucking me hard. Her fury would not last long so I allowed my cock to join her.

Her orgasm was magnificent and as she collapsed on me my cock spilled all it had left into her.

"Ooh," she said as she gasped for air. Two minutes later we were both asleep.

Mom and Alice woke us up the next morning by telling us there was no hurry to get up, we were staying another night.

Missy and I were naked above the covers; Mom was caressing my dick as Alice caressed Missy's pussy. By the time they told us their plans I had an erection and Missy's pussy was wet. They said, "Goodbye, have fun," then Mom kissed my cock and Alice kissed Missy's pussy then left after lifting the back of their shirts and showing us their bare asses on the way out.

"I wonder if they are too young to put in a home?" Missy asked as she climbed over my cock.

"Man, I hope not," I said as I reached for her tits.

She gave herself a fine cum and we went to the bathroom, watched each other pee, and then shared her toothbrush. We got in the shower and soaped each other down, rinsed, dried, then returned to bed and fucked.

Between her orgasms we talked and learned that neither of the ladies was our birth mother. She met her mother when she was six. Our real parents were dead so we bonded with our Step-Mom's.

We both confessed to wanting them sexually but it wasn't until this trip that we became sure it would happen. We were both looking forward to it.

Our kisses and our fuck became gentler, more loving as Missy and I fucked through that morning. When I ejaculated into her she lay down on me and kissed me for a while as I caressed her back and ass. We got up when my spent cock slipped out of her.

It was almost eleven and I suggested we have lunch on a paddle wheel boat. She enthusiastically agreed and we did.

We marveled at the river and the traffic on it. We held hands; kissed, fed each other, kissed. It felt like she was my girlfriend, which was strange since I had not had one since I graduated from high school. We sipped Tennessee whiskey as she rested her hand on my crotch until she noticed I had an erection.

She suggested, "When we get back let's go to the room and fuck some more,"

I pretended that it was an imposition so she slapped my shoulder then gripped my cock as she gave me a passionate kiss. I agreed that a fuck was possible.

She told me she had three live in boyfriends, one had lasted nine months. None were very good lovers, ninety percent of the time they were the only ones to have an orgasm when they fucked.

colej
colej
157 Followers