Mom & Dad Are the Experts

Story Info
Couple goes to his parents for help with their sex life.
11.6k words
4.67
240.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers

Sam and Alice Johnson were on the way to visit Sam's parents. It was a trip that they usually enjoyed making, since they both got a long very well with his parents. This time was different; they were both somewhat apprehensive and nervous. They weren't sure how Sam's parents would react to their plea for help. It wasn't the normal request that children ask of their parents. Hell, they weren't even sure how they came up with the idea to ask Sam's parents, it must have been out of desperation. They had tried every thing they could think of to solve their problem, nothing worked. They were almost at Summerville; soon they would have their answer.

Sam pulled the car into his parent's drive way and honked his horn to tell his parents they had arrived. Soon Phil and Mary came out of the house to greet them. It was good to see them again. Alice was hardly out of the car before Mary grabbed her arm and took her to the back yard to see her new and improved flower garden. That left Phil and Sam to unload the car. They didn't mind the women running off, it gave them time to talk about their golf games, the Yankees, Sam's new law firm and all the other things fathers and sons talk about.

They finished putting the bags away and went out to join the girls in the back yard. Mary and Alice were sitting on the back porch drinking white wine and talking like two women who hadn't seen each other in over six months, which they hadn't. Sam and his dad sat down and joined in the conversation. Sam and Alice told his parents how busy her practice was becoming. The area in which they were living was undergoing a housing boom, with many young couples buying the new houses. Young couples had young children and Alice's pediatric practice was getting a lot of the new children, which was keeping her extremely busy.

Sam's law practice was also benefiting from the housing boom. New businesses were coming into the area and he was getting many of them for his clients. His office had enlarged; he had expanded to have three lawyers working with him. That was very good for a young lawyer not yet even thirty-five. Mary and Phil couldn't have been prouder of their son and daughter-in-law. They weren't surprised, Sam worked hard in high school and college, and he was always studying. They were surprised he took time away from his studies to meet Alice, but after getting to know Alice, she was just like Sam, always studying.

After Sam and Alice finished telling them about the last six months and how busy they were, Phil and Mary caught them up on their lives. For a couple in their middle fifties, they were sure busy, a trip to Vegas, one to New England and a visit to Disney World. Phil's business was established and able to get along without him for weeks at a time. This was different from Sam's childhood, when his dad was always working. Maybe that's why Sam felt very close to his mother, she was always there for him, her only child.

After they had caught up on each other's lives, Sam looked at Alice; there was a look of apprehension in his stare. Alice gave him a slight nod to show him some encouragement. Sam began to explain why he and Alice had taken time out of their busy schedule to visit Phil and Mary. He told his parents that while Alice's and his professional life were excellent, something in their personnel life was not – their sex life. He explained that both he and Alice were very much in love with each other, but their sex life was not what they wanted. They didn't get the extreme satisfaction out of their love making, not like some other people. Sam went on to explain that they both were very inexperienced when it came to love making. Both he and Alice had had only one other partner before they met each other and it wasn't very satisfying for either of them. They had tried to spice up their love life. They had rented porno movies, but they could never duplicate, with the same success, what they saw on the screen. They read books about sex, which helped somewhat, but not to the degree they hoped for. They had both came to the same solution, they needed another couple to teach them. Sam explained, that they had thought about placing an ad in the personals, but they felt it would be too risky. If they were identified, it would ruin their careers. So they came up with one conclusion, Sam paused and glanced at Alice, who gave him encouragement with a smile, and told his parents they wanted them to be their teachers.

Phil and Mary seemed taken back by their son's request. Phil wanted to know why they thought he and Mary could help them. Also, what kind of help did they want from Mary and him? He didn't know how he and his wife could explain it any clearer than a book. How did Sam think they could help with Sam and Alice's sex life?

Sam nervously cleared his throat and explained how he Alice had arrived at their conclusion. First, when he and Alice realized they needed expert help, they tried to think of all the couples they knew and how sexually happy the couples seemed. The second important ingredient was how compatible he and Alice were with that couple. The last point was how much they could trust the couple to be secretive about the arrangement. Sam explained that his parents were the only couple that both he and Alice agreed would fill all their requirements.

Phil wanted to know what Alice and Sam specifically wanted from Mary and him. After all they were his parents and the "it" seemed, to him, that Sam was suggested a "hands on" approach to the problem.

Alice, who had let Sam do most of the talking, spoke up. Her eyes were looking down at the table and her voice was almost a whisper when she talked. She and Sam had discussed this for more than a year and they tried to come up with a more logical solution, but they always returned to this solution. She glanced up and looked directly at Phil and then Mary, She told them how much respect and love they both felt for Phil and Mary. She and Sam would understand if they did not want to help them, but she asked them to listen to the reasoning behind their request.

Alice told her in-laws that she and Sam were well aware of how much sexual electricity was between Phil and Mary. She remembered the first time she visited their house, they had just gotten engaged, and she was awakened during the night with the sounds of passionate love making come from Phil and Mary's room. It was very vocal and seemed to be quite intense, this was something entirely new to Alice – her parents seemed to be bored with each other. When she got up in the morning, she asked Sam if he had heard the noise coming from his parent's room. His response was that you get use to it, they are always making love, and sometimes they're even louder. Alice told Mary and Phil that after she and Sam got married, they tried to reach the level of enjoyment, in their sex life, that Mary and Phil seemed to have achieved, but without a great deal of success. In fact, the results in the beginning were dismal, Alice seldom had an orgasm and Sam's orgasms did little to satisfy him. Alice told Phil and Mary, she and Sam wanted what they had.

Mary joined in the discussion. She told her son and daughter-in-law that she was flattered that they thought Phil and Mary, a middle-aged couple, were their role models for sexual success. She and Phil would help them as much as possible, but it sounded like they wanted Phil and her to actually involve themselves in Sam and Alice's love making. Mary expressed a lot of reservation, after all that was incest, wasn't it?

Sam spoke up, yes they were asking for his parents to get involved in their lovemaking. However, he pointed out, Mary and him never had a traditional mother/son relationship. It was more like friends, very close friends. Turning to his father, Sam said that he knew he was attracted to Alice, Phil had commented on how beautiful and sexy Alice was when she let her "hair down." A few vacations they took together, such as those days at the beach, Sam had seen his father staring at Alice in her bikini, so he knew there was an attraction there. Alice had always found Phil very attractive and sexy also.

Alice looked at Phil, half smiling half blushing. Yes it was true that she found Phil very attractive and sexy, she commented, she had thought that, from the day they met. She had given long, serious thought, almost a year, as to whom she wanted for a teacher. She thought of different men, but she came to the same conclusion, if anyone were going to teach how to have a fulfilled sex life, it would be Phil.

Phil stated, yes it was true, when Alice was a very sexy and attractive lady. He did find her very desirable and was very flattered to find out she felt the same way about him. He was pleased that a man of his age could be someone with whom Alice would want to be sexually involved. He did think of her as a daughter, but she wasn't really related, so there was not a big problem. However, what about Sam and Mary, they were mother and son, that was an entirely different situation.

Sam spoke up. He had thought about the consequences of Mary teaching him how to make love to a woman. At first, he dismissed it as something perverted and wrong. However the more he pondered all of the solutions, the more he realized that his mother would be perfect. He thought back to his childhood, Mary was always there for him. Usually she was his playmate. His dad's business was just getting started, it demanded an enormous amount of time, and so Mary and Sam were alone often. She was his best friend. Sam, as a toddler, was a sickly child; he couldn't go out and play with the other child. This caused him to become a bookworm. When he became stronger and could play outside, it usually was with his mom. She showed him how to throw a baseball, climb a tree, kick a ball and all the other things boys his age could do. She was always there to comfort him if he hurt himself or the other children picked on him.

Mary was never modest around Sam, for that matter neither was Phil. If Sam came into her bedroom when she was undressed, she never made an effort to cover up. When he was curious about where babies came from, she told him the truth, she didn't use the old stork fable. He always heard his parents making love and at an early age, Mary told him that was the way she and his father showed how much they loved each other.

During his teen years, Phil's business was quite profitable. They could afford a house in the country with a swimming pool. Sam's summer break from school was spent around the pool with Mary. She always had sexy bathing suits, but she only wore the most revealing ones when she was with family. Sam loved to look at her body. He had seen Playboy magazines and their pictures, but he always thought Mary was prettier and sexier than any of the models.

Sam looked at his parents, with his profession he had learned how to read the faces of people and tell how his case was affecting them. Now he was trying to determine what his parents thought of the pleading of his case, he couldn't get a read just yet, so he continued his story. He told of how Mary would suntan topless, first only when he wasn't around. However, he had accidentally caught her sunbathing topless so many times, after a while, she didn't bother to cover up when he was around. He loved to look at her breasts. He thought they were the prettiest things he had ever seen. At that age, he thought they were huge, much bigger than ay of the girls in his classes at school. Now he realizes they were probably a C or D cup. They didn't sag much and he liked the way they bounced up and down when she walked. The nipples were deep red, about the size of a quarter. When she would get out of the pool or a breeze would make her chilly they became erect. He liked that the best.

He told of the day he will always remember. It was the summer in which he had turned fifteen. He and his mom were lying around the pool sunbathing; she was topless as usual. She was lying on her stomach painting her nails. When she was finished, she turned over and lay on her back. Within a couple of minutes, she realized that she needed to reapply some suntan lotion. She couldn't apply it because of her wet nails. She asked Sam to rub it on her. Sam put it on her shoulders, arms, stomach and legs, he avoided touching her breasts. Mary looked at him and told him she did want to have sunburned boobs, his father would be upset if he couldn't play with them for a few days, so Sam should also rub the lotion on them. Sam couldn't believe his ears; he was finally going to touch the object of his fantasies for the last few years. He put some lotion on his hands and he gently rubbed one of her breasts. He took his time making sure every inch of her breast was covered with lotion; finally he got to the nipple. It was already getting hard when he touched it and he felt it get even harder as he rubbed the lotion on it. He looked at his mother to see how she was reacting to his caresses. Her eyes were closed and she had a funny look on her face. Soon, she mentioned that that one was finished and he should do the other one. He repeated the same process, but when he got to the nipple it was as hard as rock. When he was finished, Mary opened her eyes and looked at him, she thanked him and called him her good boy. Her eyes went down to the bulge in his bathing suit, by now Sam had a raging erection and it was quite evident in his tight bathing suit. She quickly looked up at him and told him he was no longer her little boy; he was now her young man, her big young man. Sam was embarrassed and horny; he quickly excused himself and went into the house to masturbate. He went into the powder room, where he could look at his mom while he jerked off. What he saw surprised him, she was still laying on her back, but her hand was inside her bikini bottoms rubbing herself, Sam realized she was playing with herself.

When Sam finished his story, he realized he was flushed and breathing heavy. As he looked at his parents and then his wife, he found he wasn't the only one caught up in the telling of his favorite story. His wife had heard it before, it never failed to get her excited. When he looked at his parents, he saw that they too were aroused, just like him and Alice.

Phil looked at Sam and then at Mary, he said he had forgotten about that incident. Sam was shocked to find out his father knew about it. Phil told Sam and Alice, how he and Mary were worried about Sam during his teenage years. He never seemed to have many friends, he didn't play any sports, and he was always had his nose in a book. He was very content to hang out at home with his mother. They started to have some crazy ideas about his sexuality; they thought he could become a homosexual.

Mary then took over telling the story. She and Phil decided to find out if Sam liked girls. Since she was the only girl Sam seemed to be comfortable around, she would test him. She deliberately wore revealing suits around him and even started to go topless in front of him. She thought she saw him stealing glances at her, but she wasn't sure. Phil came up with the idea of having Sam apply lotion to her breasts and observe Sam's reaction. She was relieved to find out Sam liked doing it and that he became very aroused. What amazed her was that she also became aroused and enjoyed Sam's caresses. She admitted that she and Phil had a very passionate love making session that night, after she told Phil of the results of her experiment.

Sam wanted to know if Mary felt any guilt now, when she was recalling the incident. He felt some remorse when it first happened, but now he gets very aroused thinking about his incestual contact with her. In fact, some of the best lovemaking he and Alice have ever had, occurred after he told Alice the story. He wanted to know how Mary felt about that day.

Mary admitted that she too had more positive than negative feelings about Sam's and her actions that day. She hadn't thought about it for a long time, but she admitted that she was aroused just thinking about that day. She looked at Phil, then at her son and his wife. Maybe what Sam and Alice was proposing wasn't that bad. After all, she always was there to help Sam, why should this be any different. She looked at Phil and said, after all it maybe more exciting than our last little adventure in Vegas.

So you two are still swinging, was Sam's response to Mary's comment to his father. Both Phil and Mary looked shocked, Sam knew of their sexual activity. Reading the shock in their faces over his comment, Sam decided he better explain how he knew out about their swinging life style.

Our vacation to Bear Lake was when he realized his parents were swingers, explained Sam. It happened on the day he was supposed go on a canoe trip with the other children, Sam divulged, he was thirteen and still shy. He didn't go and instead he went back to the cabin to see if he could sneak out a book and read someplace, that way his parents would know any thing about his unwillingness to be with other children. He quietly opened the back door and was about to sneak in his room, when he heard his parents making love again. Being a thirteen year old male with hormones raging in his body, he decided to peak in on them. He carefully crawled into the hallway leading to living room and stopped at the doorway. When he looked in the room, he not only saw his mother and father, but the couple that was in the next cabin.

Sam paused and looked at his parents, then at Alice. Alice knew what he was about to say; this was another one of the stories about Sam's parents that got them hot and horny. Sam's parents looked a little shocked, but didn't seem very embarrassed.

Sam continued, He told how he saw his father on his knees pumping his cock in and out of the red haired lady from the next cabin. She was on her knees and Phil was behind her, Sam could see her big tits sway back and forth every time Phil slammed into her. The woman's face was contorted and she seemed like she was in pain, later in life, Sam realized she was in the throes of an orgasm; at the time he thought his father was hurting her. Sam watched as Phil reached down and started kneading the woman's tits. When he squeezed her nipples the woman moaned even louder. She started yelling, telling Phil to fuck her harder and faster. Soon the woman gave out a loud moan and her body started shaking as she collapsed onto the floor. At the same time Sam's father grabbed her hips and shoved his cock all the way inside of her. He too moaned, and held on to her hips as he kept pumping faster and faster, then he collapsed on top of her.

Phil looked at Sam, then Alice and finally at Mary. Phil explained he remembered that day and vacation. Almost boasting, he stated what a great ass that Jenny, the woman had and how he enjoyed screwing the shit out of her. Mary smiled at Phil and stated she had a great time with the woman's husband. Both Alice and Sam thought his parents didn't seem embarrassed at being caught by Sam.

Sam looked at Mary, she really did enjoy it, as he recalled. He continued with his recollection of that day. After his father and the woman had finished, Sam had shifted his attention to his mother and the man. The man was lying on his back and Mary was on top of him. They were positioned so that Sam was looking at a profile of his mother. At first she was moving up and down on the man's cock, very slowly. When she came down and had all of the man inside of her, she seemed to grind her body into his. What ever she did, it seemed to be pleasurable for both of them. Watching Mary's breasts bounce up and down on her chest, her nipples were very hard, as hard as Sam's cock became by watching the two couples, fascinated Sam. He watched as the man, underneath his mother, reached up and grabbed her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples. This stimulated Mary, who responded by increasing the tempo of her movements. Suddenly the man sat up and sucked on Mary's breasts, even biting them. This sent Mary over the edge, she moaned and cried out for more Soon they were both groaning loudly and breathing very heavy. All of a sudden the man's body stiffened, he grabbed onto Mary's hips and slammed her down on his cock. Mary reached behind the man and played with his balls. That did it; the man began to pump his cock in and out of Mary for about ten or fifteen seconds. Then he yelled and his body went limp. Mary collapsed on top of the man a few seconds later.

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers