Mom Helps Me Get Over Dad

Story Info
Mom and daughter roleplay a father-daughter scene.
3.4k words
4.5
221.6k
93
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19 and off to college, if you call dorming half an hour away off to college, when my dad left my mom. I was devastated, for all the reasons you would expect me to be, plus another. Since my 18th birthday I had resolved to seduce my dad.

I don't know what made me decide I wanted him to fuck me, but it became a quest. Sort of. Since I am a complete wuss, it wasn't anything I ever had the courage to pursue with a lot of determination. If it had been, I probably could have made it happen. I'm on the smaller side, 5'5", 115 pounds, but I have nice, round tits, a very nice ass and my mom's pretty green eyes, round cheeks and full, pouty lips. And as we now know, dad wasn't exactly your most faithful, upstanding gentleman.

What did I do? Let's see. When we were alone I would hit him up for sex advice, asking him what guys liked, whether I was pretty and sexy enough, that kind of thing. He was such a trooper that he answered as best he could, blushing, without either getting mad or running off screaming. A couple times I grabbed his ass in a semi-friendly way to congratulate him for something. Likewise he brushed that off. Once I hugged him tight and grabbed his arms and put them around me, hands down near my rear end. I v-e-r-y slightly ground my pussy into his leg (he's taller than I am), but nothing came of that either.

The coup de grace came one night when I came home -- home home, not to the dorm -- drunk from a party. Mom was in bed and dad was up watching a late movie. I went over to him and straddled him across his lap in his easy chair, tousling his hair, playing the drunk card as much as I could so I could have a good excuse if things went wrong. Well, things went neither wrong nor right, because he just firmly insisted I get out of his way so he could watch his movie. I hugged him and even kissed his neck, but nothing. Losing my nerve, I got up and made a show of staggering around a little before rushing off to my room. I stayed in my room very late the next day and avoided all talk by exaggerating my hangover, but dad never mentioned it even later. It's like it never happened.

I know, this all sounds lame, especially for a year plus of work, but that's what I'm saying. I never really went for it, and so when he ran off, I was very upset.

I had even taken advantage of college life to start to practice giving blow jobs, which I didn't like but which I wanted to be able to do to my dad. Since I wanted him to fuck me in the ass, too, I practiced that -- on my own, with a dildo I bought just for that purpose. My roommate once barged in on me while I was on my knees on the bed, impaling myself up and down on the thing while finger fucking myself. (There's no doorknob signal for "I'm fucking myself up the ass with a toy.") Fortunately, she was so bombed I don't think she noticed.

I even bought a strap-on. I have a friend from school, Kayla -- not my roommate -- who I think would like to sleep with me. I've given it some thought but haven't done anything about it yet. But the idea was to have the strap-on handy for her to use on me. I wanted my dad's cock to be the first real one up there, but when I finally had that opportunity I didn't want to be an ass virgin.

Kayla and I never materialized, which is ok because -- this is embarrassing -- I lost the strap-on. I took it to a party for no good reason I could think of -- high hopes, maybe -- and while I'm almost sure I came home with it, it was shortly after that that I couldn't find it. It wasn't in my handbag a few days later when I thought it would be. I just hope whoever took it at the party was drunk or high enough not to remember who they stole it from.

But anyway, my dad. He and chickie-poo left the state altogether and he seemed scared to show his face again. I don't blame him, considering my mom can be delightful and funny and kind, but when she gets mad, watch out. I think I was just as upset to hear he probably wasn't coming back as I was to hear he'd left and wanted a divorce. After all, there was a bright side to the divorce. It might actually make it easier to bed him. If nothing else there was less a chance that mom would walk in on us or anything.

It was while I was feeling mopey about my seemingly lost opportunity to fuck my father that I realized that my mom was feeling morose, too. (And she probably had a good, legitimate reason not involving incest.) I was home for a weekend and mom was fixing something on the stove for us. Something drew my attention to her and I noticed she was sobbing, her back to me and toward the stove.

"Mom?" I called, kind of stupidly. "Are you ok?" She was, mostly, just as she explained kind of having a hard time adjusting to dad being gone. We talked about it for really the first time then. They had been having problems for a number of years, but had a sort of understanding that nothing would happen till I was out of the house.

"Please, Laura, don't think for a second this was somehow your fault," my mom was quick to explain. That seemed strange to me, and sometimes my internal edit function goes on the fritz. So I asked her what she meant. If they decided not to leave one another till I was away at college, why would I think it was my fault they split up? If anything, it would be my fault they stayed together longer than they should have.

She started sobbing again, and I felt awful for not just listening and being a good daughter. I got up and hugged her. "It's not your fault at all," my mom said, her voice shaking. "It's mine."

"No!" I said firmly, kneeling next to her chair in the kitchen. "No, mom, he ran off with some slut. I don't care what you think you did, or even what you did. You're still here, he's not. It's not your fault."

She smiled at me and sniffed. I got the distinct impression she thought I was naive. I hugged her again, and she hugged me back. Then she explained what had gone on. Throughout, I think my jaw dropped closer and closer to the floor.

"Laura, I wanted your father to sleep with you, and he refused. Don't look that way, it was painfully obvious to both of us you were trying to seduce him. I saw you hug him and basically hump his leg once. That time you came home drunk and threw yourself at him, I saw that, too. You made enough noise coming home to wake me. There were other signs.

"What made that awkward -- well, beyond the obvious -- was that in our sexplay he had sometimes pretended I was you. So I knew he wanted to do it. But presented with the opportunity -- with my blessing! -- he wouldn't do it. I think it got to the point he just couldn't live under what he thought were my expectations anymore.

"You're wondering why I wanted him to do it. It's because we were in trouble, our marriage was failing, and I knew he wanted it. I'll never know for sure but I think he figured that if I 'gave' him this, let him do what he wanted, with my approval, he wouldn't have the nerve to ever leave. And he wanted to leave, that I know, too. We just didn't work anymore.

"Near the end the issue came to a head. I told him if he didn't hurry up and sleep with you already I would. I told him I'd fuck you myself, and pretend to be him, and that he'd never be able to live up to that and would lose his chance. You'd never want the 'real thing' after me, I'd be so good." She snorted. "It was a terrible thing to threaten, not the least because it's you we were talking about, but that's how far gone we were. It wasn't long after that that he left.

"So, you see, it's my fault. And it's been killing me ever since, and I needed to get it off my chest. I'm so, so sorry."

My brain was moving more slowly through all that than the speed at which it had come out. By the time it got to the part where my mom had told dad she'd fuck me herself, I nearly fainted.

"I know this is a lot to take in, and if I were a good mother, I probably would have just kept it to myself. But Laura, your father doesn't deserve to be thought of as someone who just picked up and ran off with someone and left little old me here by myself, blameless. I drove him off, and I used you to do it. I'm the one you should hate, not him."

That snapped my out of it, a little. "Mom," I croaked, "I don't hate you..." She started sobbing again, and she got up from the chair and ran into the living room.

I was frozen, wide-eyed, for a little while longer, then I went into the living room after her. She was on the couch with her head buried in her hands, elbows on her lap. I didn't know what to do or say, because I didn't really know what I was feeling. I sat next to her.

"Mom... this is a lot... out of left field. I don't know what to make of any of this. But I don't hate you."

She smiled up at me, I think she'd run out of tears. "It's more than I deserve." I hugged her again.

Remember that edit function problem of mine? While we were hugging, I actually asked, out loud, a question that had been bugging me. "You said you were going to... pretend to be him? I don't understand."

I felt mom stiffen a little, then slump again slightly. "It was just a stupid threat, a terrible thing to say. But... my God, I don't know how to say this -- but it's about par for the course today I suppose -- I think he knew what I meant."

"What?"

"Well, honey... I took your strap-on out of your handbag. I stole it! And your father knew it. He knew that's what I was talking about."

At this point, if the world still made a little sense, it was starting to go completely insane.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been going through your things. And once I found that I should have kept it there. But your father and I were in the middle of our long fight about you and I wanted something to use as... leverage.

"I showed it to him and told him where I'd gotten it. At that point I still think he though you were his sweet, virgin daughter. I was trying to make him realize that you were really a sexual being yourself. And it made my threat to fuck you myself that much more credible. I was able to add the part about pretending to be him."

While she was talking we'd begun to rock back and forth together. Blood was rushing to my head, and I again thought I was going to faint. I had to start with the fact that my dad -- and my mom! -- actually knew I'd wanted to fuck him. And after I got that revelation through my head there were... a bunch of others to deal with. It was a lot to process.

"The worst part," Mom continued softly, "is that I would have followed through on my threat. That's how far gone your father and I were. I would have treated you like a.. sexual pawn in your father's and my relationship. What kind of woman does that? Even thinks that way?"

She would? I thought. This was getting to be too much.

I decided my mom had had enough self-inflicted damage. We disentangled from our hug. "Mom, this is all a lot to take in, and I can't guarantee I won't feel sad or angry about it later. But I did want to sleep with Daddy. That's what started this all, right? And like I said, I don't care what you've done, you're here and he's not.

"Quit beating yourself up. He's plenty to blame. And so am I."

My mom looked like she was ready to cry again, and her lip trembled. She hurriedly drew me to her and kissed me.

On the lips.

"Thank you," she whispered. "After all you've heard, you still want me to be ok. You're unbelievable. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mom," I said, almost dreamlike, and then I leaned in and kissed her.

On the lips.

I think a switch was thrown right about then. My mother had threatened to fuck me if my dad didn't, and had fully intended to follow through. The most interesting part, to me, was that she had planned to pretend she was him. I had too much to deal with to be angry, frightened, or even disturbed. As a defense mechanism, I got curious instead. And horny.

I got up and eased myself over my mom, straddling her like I had my dad that time. I ran my fingers through her short, amber hair. She was as wide-eyed as I'd been the last few minutes, but stared in rapt attention.

I leaned in and hugged her. Like I had my dad, I nuzzled and kissed her neck. Her breath caught.

I moved to the front of her neck and kissed there. The other side of her neck. Moving my mouth up to her ear, I whispered, "Daddy... don't you want me? What do I have to do?" My mom began to tremble.

She eased her hands around my ass cheeks in her lap. I wasn't looking at her, not yet. She drew my crotch toward hers.

She turned and whispered to me, "Laura, baby, I don't know. Daddy's not sure. Aren't you Daddy's girl?"

I caressed -- clawed, more like -- her back and drew my head back. I moved my face so we were nose to nose.

"I am Daddy's girl. So you can have me any way you want, Daddy."

We were both panting. Suddenly, mom's hands were on my boobs. Now my breath caught. She caressed them, massaged them through my t-shirt. I put my arms up in the air. "You can take my shirt off, Daddy."

She did. My tits positively strained through my bra. In my impatience, I undid it myself, and they sprang free. Mom's hands returned with a vengeance, and I moaned in appreciation.

"Oh, Daddy.... Daddy, kiss them. Kiss my boobies, Daddy."

She didn't really kiss them, more engulfed them hungrily. One, then the other, as I tousled her hair and groaned. I clutched at her blouse, and she backed off and helped me remove it. I caressed her bare hips and back as she continued to suckle my tits.

"Daddy... let's go to your bed."

Mom almost sprung up, and cradling me in her arms she moved toward the master bedroom. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her deeply, our tongues fencing. As we entered the bedroom my mom pulled her face away and said, "Laura, honey, are you sure you want Daddy to do this? Daddies and their little girls aren't supposed to." She affected a pouty frown. My pussy was drizzling.

"Daddy... throw me down on the bed."

She did, tossing, really, and I bounced down on my parents' queen size bed. Mom undid the button on my jeans, then the zipper, and together we took my pants off.

"Laura, baby... you're so wet for Daddy."

"Kiss me there and see how wet, Daddy."

We yanked my panties off together. Before discarding them Mom put them to her nose and breathed in deeply. My head spun. Then she forced my legs apart enough for her to get in there, and she was down on me. I cried out, the friction of my mom's hot mouth scraping me toward the world's biggest orgasm. She licked and sucked like she'd been doing it all her life.

"Mmm- Mmf-- Daddy..." I managed to croak.

Then, as she fingered my clit and violated my pussy with her tongue over and over, I came in torrents. I saw flashes of light, it was so intense. I had the distinct impression I'd been very loud.

Mom crawled her way up to me, smirking. I must have gotten the question I never would have had the energy to actually ask out by the look on my face, so she said, "you called me 'Mom' while you were coming so hard. That's fine with me, but I thought you should know."

"Mom!" I gasped, and drew her face to mine. We kissed passionately, and I tasted my copious pussy juices on her face and tongue. It was intoxicating. "Oh, Mom..." I growled. "What did you DO to me?"

She beamed and kissed me some more. Then she looked at me with pouty frown again. "If I'm not playing Daddy anymore, how am I going to fuck you properly?"

I don't know what came over me, but I didn't hesitate. "Let me fuck you." Mom raised an eyebrow. "Please! Oh God, Mom."

She hurried to her closet and dug out my strap-on. I took it from her with trembling hands as she took her pants and panties off. "Bra, too," I said. She smiled. Still trembling, with the strap-on on right, I hoped, I laid Mom back on the bed. Her head was at the foot, but that hardly mattered at this point.

I positioned myself over her and eased the dildo into her sopping cunt. She growled with pleasure, and began to pant in rhythm with my strokes as I fucked her. She yanked and pulled her nipples and I tongued her ear.

Then her hands were on my ass, kneading it, pulling the cheeks apart each time I withdrew from her pussy. I knew what she was going to do and I was getting delirious. Finally she eased a finger into my asshole, and I nearly came again.

"Do you like that, Daddy?" she asked. I should have been surprised, but I wasn't.

"Yesss, baby," I replied. "Daddy likes that. Oh, my little girl is so tight, she's taking my cock so gooood."

Mom started to frig my sphincter as I fucked and baby-talked her. Now our naked bodies were mashed together, tit on tit, and I wanted us to melt together. We cooed to each other until she stiffened at the approach of her own overwhelming orgasm.

"Oh, Daddy," she stammered. "You're going to make me come. Come with me, Daddy, please fill me with your come." She redoubled her work on my ass and I built up to my own orgasm. Drawing my breath in sharp pants I clamped my mouth over Mom's. We came together as we kissed, our mouths muffling our cries.

We kissed and caressed more as we came down from our high. I was overwhelmed with love and pleasure -- I had wanted to fuck my father, but it's my mother who loved -- and fucked -- me best.

By then dinner on the stove was stuck to the bottom of the pot, so we scrounged for leftovers and had some wine -- naked all the while. I was glowing from our sex and role play, and so was Mom. But I wanted us to be together as mother and daughter, too.

[To be continued, if feedback warrants.]