Mom Moves In Ch. 02

Story Info
They cross over into new & uncharted territory.
965 words
4.2
183.3k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom took her hand off of my mouth - slowly. We had just crossed into new and uncharted territory. We had gone from little flirtation games to actually touching each other in a sexual way.

"Well, I guess there's no going back now, is there, honey?" said my Mom.

"I-I don't want to go back," I stuttered. The fantastic blowjob that my own Mom had given me in the kitchen, just a few minutes before, had me weak in the knees like a drunk, and stumbling over my own words like I was just learning how to talk. I couldn't take my gaze off of her sexy mouth; I would do anything for more of her mouth!

"I don't want to go back, either," Mom said. She leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth, hungrily. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom just like in some corny romance novel.

"Watch out for --" A soft clunking sound broke the mood for a quick moment.

"--the door." she said, with a giggle, as she rubbed her head where it had bumped the bedroom doorway frame.

"Sorry, Mom. I've never done anything like this before."

Mom hopped out of my arms and threw herself backwards onto my bed and pulled me down on top of her. I felt that I would explode if I didn't release the torrent of passion building inside of me. Her years of sexual experience showed.

I watched as Mom effortlessly took off my shirt. It made me feel like a kid again. A kid with a cock so hard that it was starting to hurt! Next, Mom took off my pants. I watched them fly off into a corner of the room as if in slow motion. I managed to kick off my own shoes.

I fumbled with the little belt that was holding up Mom's cutoff short shorts. I pulled it off and flung it away from the bed like it was a snake! I pulled off her little cut offs and dropped them to the floor. Mom tried to take off her halter top. I stopped her. I wanted to do it myself. A few seconds later, I let out a gasp as I once again saw the breasts that had fed me as a child.

I saw that Mom was trying to reach down and take off her high heels.

"Don't touch your heels, Mom. I want you to keep them on. You have no idea how sexy and pretty they make your legs look."

Even in the heat of passion, I noticed a change in me. I was becoming more assertive. More aggressive. I was starting to control my Mom; the woman who had charge of me while I was growing up and had taken me over again, just a few minutes ago, in my own living room.

But here in the bedroom, I was taking charge of Mom! I took one hand and carressed her left breast gently. The other breast, I sucked hungrily, looking to release the pent up frustration I had as I had watched her parade around the house in her little halter tops and short shorts while I was growing up and again in the condo apartment we now shared.

"Mmmmmm.", cooed Mom as I worked over her breasts. Her fingers ran through my hair as I licked her breasts until they glistened in the rays of the late afternooon sun that streamed into the partially opened bedroom window. I kissed her on the mouth as I dug my fingernails into her smooth ass.

"We should have been doing this years ago," Mom said.

"At least now, it's legal," I answered. For a brief moment, I wondered where my birth certificate was, just in case I had to prove I was a legal adult. Then, I got back to the task at hand.

"Baby, let me put your cock in my mouth, again," groaned Mom. I had other ideas. I put my hand over her pretty mouth.

"Mmmppphh! Mowfff! Ullgghhh!" The muffled sounds that came from my Mom's mouth as I "handgagged" her were like music. The look in her eyes as she looked into mine from over my hand as I held it over her mouth was like the most beautiful painting ever created.

Foreplay was done. It was time. I rammed every inch of my throbbing cock into Mom's waiting pussy!

A muffled scream came from my Mom's mouth as I fucked her. I thrusted into her again and again. Her eyes were wide with a mixture of passion and pain. I pumped what felt like a torrent of cum into her pussy.

I held my hand over Mom's mouth even tighter. Her muffled screams were only turning me on even more. My other hand circled around her sexy, slender throat like a snake and squeezed. She dug her long, perfectly manicured nails into my back, as I choked her. She was drawing blood. I didn't care.

I caught a quick glimpse of my face in the dresser mirror. It was the face of something I'd never seen before. It was like the face of an animal.

Mom's face turned red as I strangled her. Mom's voice was nearly silent as I kept my hand over her mouth. Mom's nails dug into my back once again as I shot one more load of cum into her pussy and collapsed on top of her on the bed.

I took my hand off of Mom's slender throat. I took my other hand off of her sexy mouth. Immediately, she kissed me, passionately, for a long time.

"Oh, honey. Where did you learn to fuck like that?"

"I guess I always knew, Mom. I guess I learned it from you!"