Mom Walked In

Story Info
Mom walks in on son, then son takes her.
1.7k words
4.2
719.1k
102
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the strangest thing. Ever since I turned twenty, I had discovered, I had a most demonic sex drive. I needed to come at least three or four times a day. Which is what lead me to my present situation. Seeing has I didn't have a girl at present, I was relegated to jacking off in order to control my mad sexual needs. I was now twenty five, still living at home, as I was a university student.

So there I was, in my room doing my thing when my mother walks in, clear out of the blue. I guess I should describe my mom: she's 5'8", about 130, with large breasts(36D), a nice shapely ass, and legs that just won't quit. She jogged every morning, an went to the gym three days a week. I'd had started to imagine my mom and me, or my sister and me fucking for quite awhile.

Anyways, my mom stopped dead, and looked at me, shocked. I am quite proud of my fat, ten inch cock. I was lying there naked, my cock in my hand. I couldn't move, I was so embarrassed. My mom finally found her voice, "Oh, my God, Scott. It's huge!" That was all she said. She started moving towards me, "Scott, I'm sorry, but I can't help myself." With that, my sexy mother dropped to her knees and took my cock in one hand. I couldn't believe this was happening. I mean, I'd been dreaming about it, and here it was.

My mom pried my hand off my cock, replacing it with her hands, and then her mouth. If it was possible my cock got even harder, fatter and longer. I was in heaven. "Oh god mom, that feels so good. Please, don't stop." My mom continued to suck and play with my cock and balls, licking, sucking, and even gently biting it.

"Mom, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum in my mom's mouth." I groaned. I reached down, and grasped my mom's hair, holding her to my cock.

My mom took her mouth away, and said to me, "That's right son, cum in your mom's mouth, cum for you mommy!" With that she went back to the best blow job I've had in my young memory. Almost immediately I grabbed the bed sheets, and stiffened, "Jesus, MOM! Yes mom, drink my cum," I screamed as I came in my mom's mouth.

My mother drank all of my cum, then stood up, looked down at me, and smiled. "You know, of course, Scott, that this has to be between us, right?" I smiled back at her, and then I had a thought.

"Mom, what do you think Dad would do if he found out?" I asked. My mother just looked at me, aghast at the thought. "If you don't want him to find out, I suggest you strip naked, and let me see your tits and pussy." Mother just looked at me. "Now mom, or I will go talked to Dad!"

"Please, Scott!" my mom begged, "Please don't make me do this." I just smiled at her, revelling in the thought of fucking her. My father worked in a bank, and hasn't been home before five in all my life. My sister was in California for the week, visiting some college friends. The house was ours or another five hours.

"It's your choice. You can walk out of the room now, and I will go to the bank. Or, you can strip. It's up to you. I'm sure dad would like to now about this." I just looked at her, with an evil grin on my face.

My mother's hands slowly reached up and grasped the buttons on her blouse. She slowly undid them, all the time trying to talk me out of it, but in actuality, all she was doing was turning me on even more. Within minutes my mother's blouse was off, and her huge tits were concealed only by a small lacy strip of a bra. My mother then reached for her skirt. She quickly stepped out of it, revealing her lacy panties, hiding a trim bush of hair. She stopped, and looked at me. "Please Scott," she begged. "Pleasssse!" she started crying.

"MOM!" I exclaimed. "Stop it. If you want to leave you can. It is your choice." My dick was getting hard, looking at her huge tits. Her hands reached for her bra clasp, and undid it. Wow, her tits her huge, her areolas big and pink, and her nipples were hard. She glanced my way, and I said, "Finish it!" She reach down, and pulled off her panties, showing me the neatly trimmed bush of brown hair between her legs.

She looked at me, and I think, for the first time, noticed that I was hard again. "Oh my god, you are definitely ready aren't you?" she breathed. "Please Scott, this is so wrong, we shouldn't be doing this. Please!" she was begging me not to make her do anything more.

"Mom, you should have thought of that before you touched me. Now, I mean to fuck my own mother. Are you ready for that?" I asked. She shook her head negatively. "Fine," I said. "Then lie down on the bed beside me, and I will make sure you are ready." When my mother did not move, I got up, and walked towards her.

"Do you want me to tell dad that you sucked my cock? That you drank my cum?" I demanded. My mother just whimpered. "Good, then you will let me do anything I want." With that I reached one hand out, and grasped her breast, caressing it, from the outside edge, inwards, finally ending up with a light pinch on the nipple.

My mother just stood there, her eyes closed, and the occasionally whimper or moan coming out of her. She didn't move when I brought my other hand up to her other breast. She didn't move when I replaced my hands with my lips. God I was enjoying this. I sucked hard on her nipples, then kissing them tenderly. I leaned back and looked at her.

"Lie on the bed, Mom!" I commanded. She slowly leaned over, and lied down on the bed, on her back. I bent over and kissed her on the lips. She, at first refused to kiss me back, but as my hands caress her breasts, she opened her lips. Her tongue began to duel with mine as the kiss deepened. One of her hands reached up and grasped my head, holding me in place. She groaned as I bit her lip. She moaned even loader as I slowly ran my hand down, over abdomen, and finally tangled my fingers into her moist secret spot.

I was hard and ready, but just in case this was going to be a one time thing, I wanted make it last. I positioned myself between her legs, and then I leaned forward, teasing her. My cock was rubbing her pussy lips, caressing them softly. The feeling was electric. I wanted her so bad, right now, that it was almost impossible for me to not take her then.

"Jesus, you bastard, that feels so god. Take me, please take me." My mother was begging me to fuck her, but I wasn't ready to that just yet. So I slowly leaned backwards, my hands constantly in motion, caressing my mom's naked flesh. Soon enough I had myself in the position I wanted. I leaned down, and stuck my tongue right into my mom's wet pussy, licking from asshole to clit. "OH! GOD Yes!" my mother screamed. I worked my tongue overtime, up and down, around and round. My mother was getting louder and louder, moaning with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yes. Scott, please, put you cock in me! I need to feel you cock in my pussy. My god, Scott, I am going to cum, Yessss, SCOTT, I'mmmmmm cummmming!" My mother screamed as she came, soaking my mouth with her moisture. I loved the scent, and I was harder than I ever thought possible.

Quickly I repositioned myself, and with one strong, sure stroke, I buried myself in my mothers hot, wet pussy. I hilted my cock again and again. "Jesus Mom, this feels so good!" I exclaimed. My mother could only grunt and groan. Her hands hadn't been idle either. Her hands were on my back, rubbing up and down, over and over again. It felt so good, I couldn't help myself.

"Scott, oh Scott, it feels so good. Don't stop, please don't ever stop." Her nails dug into my skin, scratching me over and over again. IT felt so good, that I was on the verge of coming. I reached down, and rolled her over on top of me, wanting to bring her to her climax at the same time. "Mom, ride my like you want to, take me deep inside of you, and make yourself cum," I demanded. My moms eyes widened, and she slowly started riding me, making me groan in pleasure.

"Oh my god, It feels so good Scott." She said as she rode me. I reached up, and cupped her breasts with both of my hands, caressing her, pinching her nipples. She breathed out, "Yessssss" as I started thrusting up into her. She started getting louder and louder, "Yes, oh yes, God YESSSS!" I could feel her pussy tighten around my hard cock, and I groaned in pleasure. "That's right mom, take it, make your son cum inside your pussy!" I told her. My mother sped up, going faster and faster, until I felt her breath stop, and she gripped my chest, her nails digging into my flesh. God, I loved that feeling. Then, just like that, I grabbed her tits hard, and screamed with release. "YESSS, OH MOM! That's right, I'm cumming!"

My mom threw her head back, and let out her own scream! "OH, OH, YESSSS! I AM CUMMING TOOO!! JESUS SCOTT, I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING, DON'T STOP, I AM CUMMMINNNGGG!"

My mom slowed down, and eventually stopped, then she collapsed against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight.

Within minutes, my Mom recovered, and as she stiffly stood up, and gathered up her clothes. She looked at me, and said, "Scott, this can never happen again!" With that, she walked out of my room.