Momma's Cock Ch. 06

Story Info
Wesley & Sue get closer, but his mother lays down the law.
5.6k words
4.18
164.7k
52

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cimeriel
cimeriel
329 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed are fictional and over eighteen years old. By continuing to read, the reader acknowledges voluntarily encountering depraved and offensive material. If any ideas for more, experiences, comments on the stories, or links to similarly themed material exist, kindly submit them to the author.

___________________________

Wesley was awakened by someone climbing on top of him in his bed. Alarmed, he looked sideways at his clock; it was 6:45 in the morning. The boy couldn't make out who was climbing on top of him, but he did see very large breasts swinging as the form sat on his chest. "What the fuck, who are you?" he whispered urgently.

"Oh I'm sorry Wes, I didn't mean to scare you," Sue said. His friend's mother soothed him with a soft hand on his cheek. "I just couldn't sleep, I needed some more love from your tongue. You are so good with it. Can I have some, pleeease?" She was already sliding what felt like a rather wet pussy up his chest towards his face. Sue left a slimy snail-trail across one of the boy's nipples.

"Yes Sue! I'd love to. I love doing this for you. I never want to stop. I think I love mmlllfff-" The youth had been in the middle of trying to put words to the feelings of intense adoration he had been feeling for the older woman. He knew he had a crush on her for most of his life, especially since puberty. Sue was busty and pretty and liked to show herself. Sue had always been his sexual dream-woman.

Now that the horrors had occurred with this mother, Wesley found comfort that at least he had gotten to have sex with Sue. Well, perhaps not exactly sex. But he had gotten to give her oral sex twice. This would make three times. The teenager was incredibly aroused in seconds, looking up at Sue's shadowy body. Then he hesitated and pulled his lips from her dripping sloppy pussy.

"Sue, did you clean off, I mean, from earlier?" Of course he was referring to when the black man had cum all over her body that night. Wesley had seen all the cum he ever wanted to see in his lifetime.

"Of course baby. I told you I couldn't sleep. Lick me, pleeease!" Her whining turned him on even more. For a moment he felt manly and in charge, as he hungrily shoved his tongue in and out between her giant hairy pussy lips. He noted that Sue smelled different. More sweaty and base, he thought, dirtier.

As he sucked her pussy, Sue looked down at the boy. She stroked his cheek softly and affectionately with her hand and humped up and down on his face. "Deeper, baby, deeper."

The boy's eyebrows shot up in surprise, and Sue knew he had finally tasted the fresh load of hot spunk oozing out of her raw pussy and into his mouth. She marveled that within just a couple days the boy knew the taste of the man's cum so well that he could recognize it like that. That thought sent her body over the edge.

"Don't stop! I'm gonna cum! Oh Wes baby, I'm cuummmmmmiinng!!"

Wesley felt like he was about to vomit. He continued licking out the sloppy snatch, running his tongue through the folds of slimy jism. He did it for just a few more licks, until Sue finished shaking in orgasm. Then he pushed her off him roughly. She landed on the bed next to him and quickly moved back over next to him. Sue laid her head gently on his chest and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Wes, thank you so much, you made me feel amazing. I am in love with your tongue. I hope we never stop either."

Despite the sperm clinging to his lips and chin, the teen's erection never wavered. Especially once the busty woman pressed her entire body against his side tightly. After he collected himself a little (and wiped off his white handlebar mustache of cum with the back of his hand), he confronted her.

"Sue, I like you. A lot. You had cum in you just now, I'm sure of it, and I-"

She interrupted him, hastily explaining. The anguish in her voice was plain, though she mostly whispered. "I'm so sorry baby, so sorry! I promise you that I am. Your.. your mother ordered me to do that to you. I did not want to. I mean I did, I did want your tongue. But not like that. I didn't want to hurt you with that nasty cum, I'm sorry.. She is really sick, but I just couldn't say no to her. Please forgive me? I didn't mean to hurt you."

He confusedly responded. "Sue, it didn't hurt that much. I mean it didn't hurt, I'm okay. It's just gross. I'm not gay and-" She interrupted him again.

"I know you're not gay baby, trust me. Does that mean you forgive me? I hope so." Her soft hand found its way around his cock. She gripped him tightly. "I knew you'd be hard, I knew you loved me. Wesley." She looked into his eyes. "I want to make love to you. I know you haven't done it before, I can tell. I want to be your first. Will you let me?"

"Sue I want nothing more than that, in this whole world. Yes, please, let's make love." Wesley felt so happy and complete. He had never felt more excited. Infinite thoughts about his future with Sue ran through his head as the older woman slid on top of him, pinning the boy's member between their lower bellies. Her huge tits dangled against either side of his face, and her beautiful and grateful smile was all he could see. She slipped her hips upward and captured the tip of his dick with her pussy in one quick motion. He was overcome by joy and love as she began to slip her wet pussy down his prick and envelope him. Suddenly a thought occurred to him.

"Damn wait, do we need a condom?" he inquired hastily.

Her soft laughter filled the room. "Well I already took one load in me tonight, remember? I think we'll be fine."

The boy remembered the cum still clinging to his lips and went to wipe his face off, repulsed. Sue beat him to it and pushed her body down into his quickly. She kissed him hard on the mouth, licking up the spermy residue for him, as she slammed her cum-dripping pussy down on his cock. The moment he lost his virginity all Wesley could think about was that her tongue still tasted faintly of the black man's asshole, and her pussy seemed extremely loose and wet from the load of cum still inside it. He was sure it wasn't like this for most people, whatever the "normal" experience of losing your virginity was.

After her unsavory kiss, Sue lifted her head slightly and started going crazy on top of him. Her perfectly buxom body was wonderful to watch grind away on his cock. He had already been so excited, feeling her fleshy titties slap down into his chest quickly sent him soaring. He glanced around at her ass and just stared as her small girlishly round ass pounded up and down his dick. She fucked him so well and he was so excited that in only ten strokes Wesley closed his eyes and shot off like a rocket inside her pussy, feeding Sue her second load for the night. As he came, the boy whispered, "I'm in love with you, Sue."

The older woman collapsed onto the bed next to him after the boy finished filling her hairy snatch with his spooge. He was in heaven. He looked over at her for a response to his whispered feelings, and saw that Sue was shaking slightly, weeping to herself.

"Sue! What's wrong? Wasn't that wonderful? Did I say something wrong?" He almost cried himself. The teen knew he would do anything for Sue, and couldn't stand to see her cry.

"I'm sorry, Wes, I'm ruining your perfect moment." She sniffed and continued shaking silently. "No," he said softly to her. "Please, tell me what's wrong."

"Baby, it's just.. Your mom and that big dick. It's too big for me. I mean, I've fucked around in my life, but that one.. She told me I had to get filled up to feed you your breakfast. She was so mad that I had let you lick me out twice without her permission. She wanted to hurt me. She didn't get it wet first at all. It's so big Wes.." She started crying audibly again. "It's too big, I'm hurt."

"Hurt? How?" He was puzzled. He didn't quite know how a pussy worked or felt.

"Inside my pussy lips there's a smaller tighter ring of muscles. That big cock stretched me and hurt me. It always does, it makes me so sore. But I needed you, Wes. I wanted to be your first for years now. I've liked you... you don't even know."

The boy was surprised that she felt similar to how he did, and he wondered how long she had looked at him as a man. Her tears were like insults at his ability to take care of his true love (in his own naïve view). "I'm sorry I made it worse Sue. What can we do? I mean, what do you do to make it better, after you have sex with a cock that big?"

Sue smiled at him lovingly through her tears and he thought she was the most beautiful thing ever. "Wes baby, you didn't really make it worse. I mean, I was so raw and wet after that big cock ravaged me that I barely felt your dickie in me." She quickly added, "but I hope to feel better soon, so that we can make love again. Next time maybe it will be longer.. Wes honey the only thing that's ever made the inside of my pussy feel better after a fucking like that was a soft tongue massaging the inner ring of muscles, deep inside my pussy." He grimaced at her slights and the thought of sticking his long tongue deep inside her cum-flooded pussy. She had, after all, just fucked two men. "I know baby, you think that's gross and you don't want to do that. It's okay, I should be fine in a couple days." She continued to shake and sob.

Wesley thought quickly. He had to help her, he couldn't leave her like this. In order to relate to her, he briefly imagined trying to take the black man's ten inch cock up his own ass and found himself filled with pity for the pain Sue was probably in. And again, he felt partly responsible because his mother had only made Sue do it in order to punish him. He continued to be the source of Sue's pain and humiliation.

But he was never going to eat, kiss, or drink a man's cum again, he promised himself. He had found what he thought to be his true love, and that filled him with an inner strength. He was not going to obey his mother anymore. Somehow, he would take Sue and they would run away together. Somehow. "I'll help you Sue, don't worry. Please stop crying."

Never again. How was he going to lick her insides without getting those two big loads of spunk all over him? He got an idea.

"Sue, come here." The woman lifted her knees and spread her legs, eagerly inviting him to eat out her hairy sloppy snatch. The boy awkwardly sat her up and moved her over to the edge of his bed. She swung around and put her feet on the floor, keeping her knees spread. With her pussy hanging just over the edge of the bed, she immediately began to slowly drip long strings of cum onto his floor. He smiled triumphantly and kissed her. Now that she's sitting up, he thought, all the cum will slide out and I will be able to massage her pussy. She seemed to catch on to his idea and stopped crying for a moment.

"I knew you would help me, baby. Do me a favor and hand me a cig and my lighter? They are over on the table by your door. Tonight is just so intense, I need a smoke."

The boy knew his mother never allowed smoking in her house. Fuck that whore, he thought, and he quickly scampered across the room to fetch Sue her tools of relief. He handed them back to her and she stuck the cigarette in her mouth and started striking the lighter. Meanwhile, the boy went to his knees before her spread legs, thinking that all the spooge must be mostly dripped out by now.

He looked up at Sue's face and she smiled down at him with the cigarette hanging from her lips. "Thank you so much for loving me Wes, for helping me. My little pussy hurts so much inside. Please make it all better, please show me that you love me."

Filled with pride, Wesley smiled back up at her face. She looked so mature, with her legs spread so lewdly and the small cigarette sticking out of her mouth. Her tits were as big as the heads of the girls in his class at school. This is a real woman, a sexy woman, he thought. And she loves me. She wants to be with me.

Feeling more manly than he ever had in his life, Wesley looked down to the task at hand. In front of his face, Sue's huge pussy lips (they seemed almost two inches across, each) were parted on their own to reveal her gaping pussy hole. To the boy on his knees, it seemed as wide as a door, totally different than the last times he had seen it. The bloated mound was just the top of a sperm waterfall. Five or six very thick strings of spooge dripped slowly down from the dark portal and finally came to pool on the boy's knees, a curtain of slime. It was amazing he had felt anything at all with his average sized dick in that pussy. Constantly spewing forth more thick cum, his own and the hung stranger's mixed together, Sue's swollen pussy seemed to beckon him like some ancient and evil goddess. He could see very far inside the depths and the wet spasming sides of her yawning inner pussy seemed to go on into her forever. The disgusting image burned into his memory forever, he knew.

Sue looked down past her cigarette at the boy bowing before her. She felt so naughty for a moment. She was 36 years old with an 18 year old boy pleasuring her oozing creampie. But she couldn't help herself. "Come on my sweet baby, show me your love. It hurts so much. Doesn't it look like it hurts? Please.."

Sighing to himself, Wesley took two fingers and very gingerly tried wiping the biggest globs of spunk away from the opening (though he could clearly see more pooling just inside her). Sue shrieked in pain the moment his fingers touched her pussy. He felt so bad for her suddenly. It did look like it hurt. Conflicted, he resigned to just do what he had to for the sake of love. Take care of his woman, that's what a man does, he thought. And he promised himself that he would never taste cum again. Starting tomorrow.

The boy pressed his mouth against the older woman's gaping pussy hole and buried his tongue three inches deep into her cum-gobbed cunt. All he could taste was nasty spooge. He didn't swallow any, and tried not to take any into his mouth. But the taste of the man-goo was overpowering. He found himself wondering if it was his own sperm that tasted so strongly, or that of the other man who had cum in her. Sue moaned her approval as he swirled his tongue around her insides. He quickly pulled his mouth and tongue out, spitting what felt like a cup of cum down onto the tops of his own knees. The hairy, nasty, sticky mess that was his new love's blown-out pussy seemed to try to swallow his face as well as his tongue into its dark unknown depths.

A thousand years passed within the next ten minutes, as the boy licked the older woman's horribly sloppy pussy as deeply as he was able. The infinite lake of cum inside her slowly seeped out and onto Wesley's face or into his mouth. He gave up on holding his breath. He felt like his head was being dunked into a tub of sperm, and the boy's thoughts wandered as he grew accustomed to his situation. The minutes passed as his mind filled with images of living with Sue as boyfriend and girlfriend, taking her to the park for a romantic picnic date. He wondered if she would go to the prom with him. It occurred to the youth at that point that he might be being a little naïve. At least about Sue being comfortable having a public relationship with him. Besides, her husband would kill him.

Nonetheless, he felt so lucky to have such a voluptuous and sexy girlfriend. An enormous glob of spooge oozed out of her quivering cunt and smeared over his nose as he licked inside her. Wesley had never had a girlfriend before. The cum-gob pushed up into his nostrils and filled his nose. He wondered if, now that they had expressed their mutual affection, he still had to "ask her out" or if she considered them 'together.' He choked a little as the sperm slid down inside his nose and directly into his throat. The boy pulled his head back and looked up at his gorgeous new girlfriend.

"Sue, are we-" he stopped because talking had caused a big cum-bubble to form in his mouth and choke him a little more. He cleared his throat, roughly swallowing, and continued. "Are we girlfriend/boyfriend now?"

The thirty-six year old woman exhaled her cigarette smoke and looked down at the boy between her legs. "Yes honey. I really do love you, and I'll do my best to protect you and treat you good. But you gotta understand that your momma would not approve. And my husband certainly wouldn't. Neither would most people. So we gotta keep it secret that we are.. going steady. Is that okay honey?"

"Of course Sue! I'm so happy. Does your.. do you feel better now, down here?" He indicated her oozing snatch between little coughs and wiping off his face.

"Yes! Sooo much better than before. That giant cock really destroyed my pussy didn't it? I'm so lucky to have you to make me feel better."

"No Sue, I'm the lucky one." He meant it, as he stumbled to his feet and sat down next to her on the bed. "I really needed this tonight."

"I was just thinking the same thing Wes." She looked at his face, completely glazed over from ear to ear. "What am I thinking, my big strong man does me a favor like that and I leave him all dirty. Let me take care of that baby." Sue leaned over and quickly grabbed something from his desk. He enjoyed the sight of her dangling tits. She turned to the boy and thoroughly dried his face. She missed some spots, like in his left ear, up his nose, so he took the cloth and finished cleaning the cum off his face. He finished wiping up and pulled the cloth away, only to be dismayed that Sue had just handed him his own shirt that he had put out to wear to school in a few hours. A dripping cummy mess now, he threw the shirt onto the floor.

"Wessy, I gotta get home before your mother finds me still here. I will call you later this week, okay baby? I love you." Before he could respond, she was gone. He didn't care, he was so happy to finally have lost his virginity and to have a girlfriend. She loved him!

The next few days passed without much fanfare. Wesley didn't hear from Sue, though he thought about her constantly. He did see his friend Becky at school. She seemed very uncomfortable and guilty around him, though she was unaware that he knew she had fucked his own mother. Becky was also unaware that he knew she had a huge crush on him. He had a girlfriend now, and Sue was way sexier than Becky in his mind. Becky had hurt him and betrayed him, Sue had only protected him and suffered on his behalf. Wesley mostly ignored Becky, only being polite, cordial, and brief with her in the hall.

His mother left him alone. She didn't force him into any humiliating or awkward situations, didn't persuade him to perform any homo-erotic acts. The perverted witch barely said a word to Wesley for the rest of the week. He was ecstatic about that, and began to think his mother had given up on the sick ideas she had about him being her "sub" like his father apparently had been.

At least until Friday, Wesley had been on cloud nine. Friday morning his mother woke the boy up with breakfast in bed. She came into his room wearing a loosely tied robe that showed most of her tremendous cleavage. Already hard, the eighteen year old boy sat straight up at attention as she entered. He was surprised by her kindness. His mother always used to make him breakfast in bed on the weekends. The boy never thought he would get this sort of motherly love from her again.

She approached his bed from the doorway and he couldn't take his eyes off her quivering creamy tits. Even when she stopped moving, they continued to jiggle. She clearly had nothing on under her robe. He had never seen tits bigger than his mother's monstrous boobs. It made him kind of proud. As he took the plate of scrambled eggs she offered him, he wondered absently what her pussy was like. Was it big and hairy like Sue's? Was it very small and shaved?

cimeriel
cimeriel
329 Followers
12