Momma's Cock Ch. 07

Story Info
Wesley learns about his girlfriend & being submissive.
4.3k words
4.21
139k
33

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cimeriel
cimeriel
329 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed are fictional and over eighteen years old. By continuing to read, the reader acknowledges voluntarily encountering depraved and offensive material. If any ideas for more, experiences, comments on the stories, or links to similarly themed material exist, kindly submit them to the author.

------------------------------------------------

"Sue! It's me!" Roy yelled. "I'm home for some lunch, bitch. Get your ass down here!"

Wesley, furious that someone would speak to his girlfriend that way (even if it was her husband), balled his fists and jumped to his feet. Roy was a hundred pounds heavier than him, but he had love on his side.

Sue hissed at her young lover to hide quickly under the bed, and he ignored her. The two heard multiple men talking downstairs and laughing, and then people walking up the stairs to the room. Wesley ran into the closet as the men opened the bedroom door. From between the slanted openings in the flimsy closet door, the boy saw at least three men come in. Sue had leapt back onto the bed and under the blankets.

"You stupid cunt," her husband said. "I said to get downstairs. We got company, and you got work to get done."

"Roy, I'm really sick today. Hi George, Shawn. I am really sorry but I'm just not up to it right now," she pleaded.

One of the other men chuckled and said, "same shit every time. You know you want us you slut. Shit you're probably already wet just because we're here." After a brief scuffle, there was more laughter. "See, I told you. Slut can't get enough cock."

Wesley was irate. These men were going to rape her, and her husband was going to allow it? And she knew them? She was only wet because of him! The boy knew he could do nothing against three grown men, so he kept quiet and still. He couldn't see much.

"Ouch!" she whined. "At least let me suck it and get it wet before you stuff it in my ass. That's glllmp-" There were light slapping sounds. The men were apparently disrobing and starting to play with Sue. And granting her wish, judging from the loud slurping noises.

The boy was astounded. The sweet girlfriend he had been tenderly playing with all day regularly did anal sex and fucked groups of men? Wesley wondered if he could convince Sue to run away with him. He was discouraged from that thought by the very pleased female groans coming from a few feet away. Her husband probably forces her to do all this, the boy thought. Maybe she has some psychological problem that keeps her here. Wesley had heard of something like that.

The gangbang went on for forty five minutes. He listened as three men fucked his lady love extremely hard almost an arm's length away. They called her countless derogatory names. Slut, whore, cumdumpster, tramp, dirty bitch, and even told her how much she loved it all. For her part, Sue did nothing but grunt and groan. Her mouth was always full of cock, for every one of those forty five minutes.

The closet was too narrow to do anything but stand. The boy had already fucked Sue twice before going into the closet and by now his legs were too tired to hold him up. He shifted uncomfortably, trying to lean against the wall for support. This resulted in a creaking sound that stopped the boy's heart with fear. The closet door flew open.

"George, what have you got there?" Roy asked while fucking his wife's face. The man who must be George reached into the closet and pulled Wesley out by the scruff of his neck, throwing the boy into the bedroom. Wesley collapsed to his knees, exhausted even more than afraid. Sue was on her knees right next to him, getting plowed in her shitter by the man who must be Shawn. Roy pulled his cock out of his wife's mouth and got to his feet. Everyone was naked.

"Some runt hiding in the closet," replied George. Roy seemed furious. "What the fuck!? Some kid in here now Sue? How old are you boy?" he demanded.

"Eighteen!" Wesley proudly retorted.

"Perfect. You wanna fuck this used-up slut, then fuck her. Now." Roy stood over Wesley, his large fists clenched.

The strong fear that filled him then demanded that Wesley fuck Sue. The intense exhaustion required that he simply pass out. He knew he couldn't fuck if he wanted to.

"I can't, sir. I'm sorry. I'm too tired," he whined.

"Boy, if you don't get your ass over there and fuck my wife, they will never find your body," Roy threatened.

"Take it easy, Roy," Shawn said amiably. "The kid can fuck her, just let her get on top. We been taking it easy on her loose ass for fifteen minutes anyway, she's gotta have some energy built up." Roy nodded his assent angrily. Wesley looked over at Sue, amazed that she had nothing to say and just waited to be told what to do. Once the exchange was finished, she just climbed over to the boy and started to mount him. It was only then that he really looked at his lady love.

Sue was a mess. Her enormous tits were covered with strings of saliva from the incessant face-fucking. Three big strands of spit still hung from her mouth down to her cleavage. Her whole body was slimy and sweaty. Fortunately, the boy saw no other indications of sperm on her. Sue looked down at him apologetically. She looked so sad, like she was going to cry. He knew she just wanted this to be over as soon as possible, so he let her get up and over him to mount him. That's when he spotted the gallon of cum hanging in sheets from her once-more swollen snatch.

He had no idea how many loads she had taken from these men already until Shawn slyly remarked, "there you go slut, maybe the fifth time's the charm and you'll finally get off yourself." The three men laughed as she slid her sagging meat-curtains over Wesley's young body. The jizz that oozed from her black hole sloshed across his leg and enveloped his hard cock. The boy, on his back on the floor under the older woman, could not feel the walls of her pussy at all. It was so wet and slimy inside her that he only knew his cock was in by her final lack of movement. Disgusted, his erection began to go down. Sue held herself over Wesley, breathing heavily and trying to regain some composure.

Her head was rocked sideways by a hard slap to the face from her husband. Roy ordered her, "Bitch, if you don't make this boy cum in you then you'll be sorry. And you know what I'll do." Wesley was reminded of his mother and the domination of personality involved. Sue began to grind on him, very hard and very fast. This movement caused that gallon of spooge to seep out of her sloppy pussy and onto Wesley's lower body, down his balls, and into his asscrack. And it just kept coming. At least as she moved on him, he could feel her pussy a bit. The giant dangling tits quivered directly below his face. Most of the spit had dried up by now, and the swinging orbs were sexy as hell. Despite his situation, the boy stayed rock hard and started to build an orgasm.

Grunting his approval, George took the place in front of the woman. The man roughly shoved his cock into Sue's mouth and started pistoning himself back and forth, fucking her throat. Wesley saw the bottom of Sue's throat bulge. In order to get good leverage, George had to get on his knees in front of Sue's face. A little more rotund and physically larger than the other two men, George seemed to smirk and take pleasure in straddling Wesley's head to facefuck the woman. His old balls were heavy with another load, and dangled low over Wesley's face. The boy would much rather have watched Sue's big tits swinging around five inches about his face, but he wasn't in any position to argue. He just kept fucking up into the sloshy mess that was his girlfriend's pussy.

As the threesome continued their fucking, Wesley slowly got closer to his orgasm. The tingle in his balls intensified and he thought he would cum soon and Sue's angry husband might let him go. He jerked as he felt something cold strike him on his neck. His back on the carpet, the boy looked up at Sue blowing George. Thick froth had gathered on her chin as George fucked her mouth. White bubbling precum and spit drooped steadily down until it came to rest on Wesley's neck. As George continued to fuck, the froth slid down his wildly flopping nutsack and over the boy's horrified face. Twelve ounces of spitty precum buildup slopped off the older man's hairy balls and down towards the teen's face.

The boy dodged his head sideways and missed most of it, though this caused his head to slam into George's thigh. George, sneering to himself at the predicament he had put the boy in, pretended that this amount of force was enough to make his legs spread, and let his leg move farther out. Kneeling wider, he lowered himself down onto the boy's face and pressed his damp balls and sweaty ass down. Wesley yelled, alarmed and disgusted, as the froth-covered balls mushed down against his cheek.

A moment passed as Roy and Shawn looked to see what the boy's distress was. Roy said, "George, get your hairy ass off the poor boy's face. That's some gay shit." George only laughed, lifted himself up again, and continued fucking the boy's girlfriend deep in her throat.

Wesley was in awe at how much Sue seemed to have changed. No longer his soft sweetheart, she didn't even seem aware of her surroundings. The woman had transformed into merely a fleshy mass of gaping and oozing fuckholes, large jiggling titties, and swinging spit.

He did not feel manly anymore with his new girlfriend. He didn't feel hopeful. And he knew that Sue definitely was going to be useless as far as helping him escape the tyranny of his mother.

As Wesley fucked her gyrating pussy, he felt another cock worming its way into Sue's butthole. This sensation caused the walls of her pussy to momentarily contract, and finally getting some solid friction pushed the boy over the edge. He added his load to the half dozen already inside her, and relaxed down into the carpet. Soon afterwards George grunted loudly and pushed forward, burying his tool in Sue's gullet to the hilt. The man continued grunting and quivering as he shot his load directly into her belly. Sue started coughing violently, but George just continued to fill her mouth with semen. The white man-goo started dripping out the sides of her mouth and down her chin.

George finally pulled his cock out and backed away. Sue choked and hacked out most of a load of sperm immediately, right across Wesley's upturned face. Mouth, nose, eyes, and hair coated with George's load of hot jism, Wesley was in shock. Sue somehow managed to stop herself before she vomited on the boy, but after she finally stopped coughing she simply slumped forward onto him.

Wesley was exhausted and awestruck, laying on the carpet with his left eye glazed shut by spooge. Sue lay on top of the boy, her enormous tits pressed into his chest, her eyes open and staring blankly, drooling slightly. Her head rested down next to the boy's neck, and even from that proximity he could smell the reek of her cock breath. She jiggled up and down against the boy's body, moving back and forth as Shawn continued to pound her asshole with his cock. Sue and Wesley lay there for a while and zoned out of consciousness as they rocked.

"Get up and take a shower you two. You're fucking filthy." Roy's booming voice jolted the sexually-exhausted boy and woman awake. Sue rolled off of Wesley and groaned.

The first thing Wesley saw out of his one good eye was Roy's face sneering at him in disgust. The boy looked down at himself. He knew he must look sickening, covered from face to knees in cum, precum, and spit. He probably had four or five loads spread out across his body.

"Son, you fucked my wife without my say-so. Sue's mine. I took your money as payment. You're welcome to fuck her any time you want, just like anybody else. But you ask me first, and you pay me after, just like anybody else. If you got a problem with that, you just tell me. And bitch, clean the fucking carpet." With that, Sue's husband Roy went back downstairs to continue watching the game with his friends.

Wesley was angry and humiliated at the same time. He was angry because that money had been meant for the romantic dinner at the expensive restaurant he and Sue were supposed to be going to tonight. He was humiliated because his first love, the person who took his virginity, his girlfriend, was apparently not much better than a fucking prostitute.

The boy followed Sue's sweaty form into her shower. A nearby clock proclaimed it 11 p.m. somehow. The two didn't speak or look at each other as they got in and turned the water on. After cleaning themselves for a bit and getting the outer layer of grime, sweat, and sperm off themselves, they both started to enjoy the shower. Wesley gave Sue's body a sidelong glance, and remembered why she had been his dream-woman for his masturbatory lifetime. Sue reached down to wash her knees and ankles, and her round ass pressed against the shower wall and bulged slightly. Her breasts swung back and forth as she scrubbed. Wesley's cock began to grow.

"Sue, why didn't you tell me about all of that?" he inquired.

Finally, the older woman stood and looked at her young lover. She looked into his eyes and he could see she was already crying silently. "I'm so sorry. I can't say that I'm sorry enough. I didn't know how to tell you how I am. I didn't want to ruin things between us. It was so nice, we were having such a good, sweet time. I'm sorry baby."

Wesley believed her, but he still didn't understand. She began trying to get cum globs out of her hair. He pressed further.

"But, why do you let those men treat you like that? Why would you allow those things to happen if you didn't want them to?" He was baffled.

"Baby, I'm not a slut. I'm really not, please believe me. Please forgive me!" Sue's voice cracked and tears continued to mix with the shower water on her cheeks. Then she noticed his growing erection and smiled. Sue fell to her knees in one quick motion and engulfed his cock with her mouth. "Pleath forgith muhll," she slurred as she rapidly bobbed her head up and down the boy's dick.

Wesley started to stop her, but hesitated because it felt so good. "Sue, I'll forgive you if you tell me. Why? How are you not a slut if anybody can and does come up here and fuck you? How often do you fuck people? How many people have you had sex with??" He started to get worked up.

The older woman stopped blowing him and looked up at the boy. "Baby, I'm not a slut. I.. I am just submissive, I guess. Sometimes certain people just tell me what to do and I do it. I like to do it. It doesn't really matter what it is though. That doesn't make me a slut, does it? I think it just makes me weak.." She stopped, openly crying in shame now.

He was beginning to understand. He needed a moment to think her words over, and didn't immediately respond. Then an idea came to him. He pushed himself forward and stabbed the crying woman in the cheek with his hard cock. She instantly took him back into her soft mouth and started sucking him off again. As he received an expert blowjob, he mulled Sue over in his mind.

He felt that he mostly understood Sue, and even that he could get Sue to leave her husband Roy if he wanted her to. He believed Sue was really in love with him, and enjoyed being with him. He certainly loved being with her, and didn't want to share his lady love with every hobo with forty dollars. Aside from the sexual surprises, Sue was wonderful.

What troubled Wesley was how much he understood Sue. He must be similar in some way, for her behavior to just click for him. The boy considered his current situation. Other people he knew, boys his own age in his classes, in the same situation he had been in earlier that day, would have reacted completely differently than Wesley did. Some boys from school, if caught fucking some guy's wife, would just run. Most wouldn't participate with some hairy old men in gangraping the woman. And if they did, most boys wouldn't accept balls and jizz dropped onto their face without at least a fight. Wesley had accepted all that, and had his money stolen, without a whimper of opposition. Was he truly submissive, like Sue? Was his mother going to start whoring him out to the whole neighborhood? As he had that thought, though terrified, the boy had one of the hardest orgasms he'd ever had, right into Sue's sucking throat.

The hot shower and incredibly hard cum had made him light-headed and tired. After the shower, the boy lay in Sue's bed. Sue hopped in next to him and hugged him closely. Even with her huge soft jugs pressed against his chest, Wesley was too tired to get aroused. Holding each other tightly in their arms, the naked lovers drifted off to a deep sleep.

Wesley and Sue Denning lived in a small house in a rural area. Ten years had passed so that Wesley was now 28 and Sue was 46. They had both left the craziness in their lives behind long ago. Run off together and married, Wesley worked at a newspaper and Sue was a housewife. She raised their two young children, and their life was picture-perfect to Wesley. He hadn't spoken to his mother in years. Almost as long since Sue had divorced Roy. They sat at their dining room table, enjoying a nice family dinner and smiling lovingly at each other.

The door burst inwards, and Beryl Denning strutted in. She seemed almost alien, her normal features even more extreme. She ripped off her overcoat to reveal her naked form, strode right over to Wesley, and kicked his chair over so that he fell over and his back was on the floor.

He hadn't seen his mother in so long, but she looked the same. Only instead of being slightly taller than him, she seemed seven feet tall. Instead of having basketball-sized tits, they seemed like comical beachballs. And she was covered, completely drenched, in jizz. She almost looked like a person made of cum, except for her devilish eyes. Completely caught off-guard, Wesley felt helpless as his mother lowered her oozing snatch towards his head. With each moment, her jizz-filled creampie seemed to get bigger and more menacing. Filled with a demented life of its own, the cum-slobbering pussy came closer and closer. As it pressed itself down onto his face, it was about one foot long and completely enveloped the front of his head in its slimy folds. Spooge just flowed forth as if from a garden hose, and the fist-sized clit smacked off Wesley's forehead as he went into shock and started to suffocate. Somewhere in the recesses of his mind, he decided that he would rather die from lack of air than break his old oath and take cum into his mouth again. Besides, he'd probably just drown instead, there was so much slimy jizz oozing against his nose and mouth. Every second felt like another bucket of spooge splashed against his face. As he began to lose consciousness, he thought he heard his wonderful wife Sue somewhere in the background grunting and moaning.

The eighteen year-old Wesley Denning awoke from his dream-turned-nightmare with a start.

He was in Sue and Roy's bed. Shaking off the dream and remembering the world as it really was, Wesley continued to hear Sue grunting. He even felt himself shaking slightly, and knew that's what woke him up. The boy glanced to his left and looked at her.

The thirty six year-old woman was on her knees in the bed right next to him. Her husband, Roy, was behind her fucking her slowly but forcefully. Sue's face was inches from Wesley's. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was drawn tight in a mixture of pleasure and pain. She had drool running down her cheek.

"MMmmmm, fuck my ass Roy. Pound my little pooper. You know I love that big cock in my butthole. Keep feeding me baby, feed my butt." Her voice was hoarse and tired, but full of grit.

Roy only started fucking her faster. Wesley could tell at this point Roy just wanted to cum. The boy didn't know what time it was, but the sun was beginning to light the outside world through the windows. Roy pulled his big cock out of Sue's ass with an audible 'plop' and pushed Sue off the bed and onto the floor. She immediately assumed a position on her knees, sitting on her folded feet and looking up at Roy with her big lips wide open. For the first time Wesley noticed how hairy Roy was. The man stood in front of Sue and buried his slimy meatpole forcefully into the depths of her throat. He reached his muscular arms around her head and grasped most of her hair in his big fists. Roy then fucked the woman's face for all he was worth. His large hairy belly slapped hard into her face with each stroke, and she never stopped coughing and choking on all the cock and sperm that was raping her throat. She seemed about to vomit or pass out at any moment, but didn't.

cimeriel
cimeriel
329 Followers
12