Mommy Fucking

Story Info
Crossdressing son pleases his mother.
2k words
4.1
185.9k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

It was nearly ten o'clock and I was almost ready for bed. Father wasn't home yet, so I thought I would check to see how Mommy was doing. I knew my high heels were making a noise as I walked from the dining room into her bedroom. She was in bed reading a magazine. When she saw me she told me how nice I looked in my outfit and that she really liked seeing me dressed in it. She also confided that she liked the way my cock was growing and it looked about six inches long. I had forgotten she could see my cock through my sheer black panties. Of course I also had my black garter belt, dark brown nylon stockings, and two inch high heel open sandals on so she could see my entire costume. When I reminded her I was going to be nineteen on my next birthday she seemed astounded. She was looking very intently at my cock and told me the only thing she regretted was having me circumcised when I was born. She informed me that even though my father was also cut she preferred a man who was uncut. She also told me she didn't have a choice in the decision even though she was my mother. It had been decided by her mother in law who told her that males needed to have their foreskins removed.

She put her magazine down and as she did so, I could see she was still wearing a bra under her nightgown. Her nightgown was sheer yellow nylon and her bra was black. I also noticed it was a cut out bra and her nipples were showing through the end of the cups. I could see she was still a little drunk and when she told me to go get her another bottle of beer I almost told her she didn't need anymore beer, that she had already had too many for the day. However, being the kind subservient son that I was, I went to the kitchen and took another beer out of the refigerator and took it to her.

As I came back into the bedroom I noticed she had taken the covers off her legs. I was a little taken aback when I saw she was still wearing her nylons and garter girdle. Her garter girdle was black like her bra, but her nylons were a very dark brown with a Manhattan style heel. I asked her why and she replied that father had told her he wanted to see her in her lingerie when he came home that night.

She took the beer from me and took a good swig then told me she needed a back rub. I told her to lie down on her stomach and I would rub her back for her.

When I went to get the lotion, she reached up and pulled my sheer bikini panties down, telling me she wanted to see my cock uncovered. I stepped out of them and left them lying on the floor. As I got the lotion she laid down on her stomach. I told her I would have to pull her gown up a little bit in order to rub her back, so she lifted herself off the mattress and I pulled her gown up over her butt.

I put some lotion on my hands and held it a few seconds to let it warm up then proceeded to begin rubbing it on her lower back. I told her in order

to do a good job I was going to have to unhook her bra straps so I could get her upper back rubbed. I unhooked them and went on rubbing her back with lotion. She purred and told me it felt really good.

As I was rubbing her back she moved her arms out to the side a bit and I could see her armpits were covered with hair. I didn't realize she had stopped shaving her armpits and when I asked her about it she told me father had ordered her to not shave her pits or her legs anymore. Of course with her coal black hair I could see very clearly a nice growth under each arm.

I moved down a bit and told her I needed to unfasten her garter belt to really do a good job on her lower back. She told me to go ahead, so I unfastend the three hooks and put them on each side of her. I put some more lotion on my hands and proceeded to rub her middle and lower back. As I got down around her buttocks I let my hand slip on the inside of her butt cheek. She seemed to not mind, so I continued rubbing around her asshole and down further. Suddenly, she told me to be a little careful and not go much further. I told her I would rub her thighs a bit and then stop. Mommy spread her legs a little wider so I could reach her thighs and as I did so, I just went ahead and felt her hairy cunt too. I moved my hands down to her stocking tops and then told her to turn over on her back. As she turned over I could see her teats fall out of her bra cups and free themselves from confinement. I could also see her hairy belly and cunt in all their glory. Mommy had a massive forest of coal black hair covering her belly and cunt and I could now also see it was growing on her thighs too. As I gazed further down her legs I could see it had also grown on her legs and was matted down by her stockings. All of this got me very excited and my cock began to get erect.

I took a little lotion and began rubbing her belly and moved up so I also covered her teats with lotion, kneading her nipples as I did so. She moaned a little sigh as I tweaked the nipples and they began to harden to my touch. I moved down her belly toward her cunt and mommy spread her legs apart and began to get a little excited.I rubbed her cunt lips with a little lotion and she told me that it felt very nice and to keep doing it. Suddenly she pulled her legs up so they were bent at the knees and told me she wanted me to suck her cunt. I couldn't believe what she said. I never thought mommy would tell me that. She took her hand and pulled her cunt lips apart and I put my head down in her crotch and began licking on her clit. She told me to just suck her clit and make it big. I did that for a minute or so then moved down a little further and was greeted by a dribble of her pee. I tried to stick my tongue in her peehole, but couldn't get it in. She dribbled again and I licked it up. Finally, I just put my mouth over her peehole and started sucking on it. I was suddenly greeted with a big spurt of her hot piss.

She told me she needed my big cock in her cunt. I was petrified because I thought father would be home at any moment and I would get caught fooling around with her. She informed me he had called and was spending the night in the city and wouldn't be home until the next day. She said he was spending the night "with his hairy whore".

I looked at her wide open cunt and my cock was getting bigger and bigger. She told me there was a box of rubbers in fathers top drawer of his vanity and that maybe I should put one on before I fucked her. She didn't want to get knocked up although she did indicate that would have been nice to get pregnant by her son. Suddenly she just said "fuck it" and decided she wanted my cock in her without a rubber on it. Before I fucked her though, she wanted to suck on it for a minute or two. I stood up and put it by her mouth. She took as much in her mouth as she could and sucked it very nicely. She told me to get back on the bed and she spread her cunt lips wide apart and pulled my cock into her gaping cunt. She was already wet, so I just pushed my cock into her all the way and let it stay like that for a minute or so. She was soaking wet and I could feel the walls of her cunt getting wetter as we went along. She called me a big motherfucker and told me she wanted me to shoot a huge load of semen in her cunt. I thrust my cock in and out of her cunt until finally I felt my orgasm about to happen. She must have known it also as she bucked and humped and thrust up to meet my cock. Suddenly my cock erupted spraying her cunt walls with hot semen. She told me to nurse on her nipples which were now rock hard from her being so horny. I sucked on one then the other for a couple of minutes with my cock still tightly inside her cunt. I could feel my semen beginning to trickle down to the end of her cunt and knew she would be leaking all over the place shortly.

Mommy finally calmed down a bit and told me to get her black panties off of the chair and put them on her when I got my cock out of her cunt. I got up off the bed and went and got them. I slipped them on her as she raised her butt off the bed and I pulled them up to her sopping wet cunt. I immediately saw the crotch begin to get wet and knew she was going to soak it before the night was over. Not yet content, she told me to get up to her mouth so she could clean my dripping cock off. I was leaking semen and she wanted to suck it off. As I did so, I heard her tell me to sleep with her tonight so we could play some more. I was informed I had really fucked her very well and she wanted some more during the night. Mommy also told me that this was to be "our secret" and that if father found out that she was fucking me, he might just get nasty and sew her cunt shut. I couldn't believe he would do that, but she told me would. I wasn't going to let anyone know I was fucking mommy, so if he found out it wouldn't be because of me.

Of course, I also knew she was fucking her beer drinking buddy, Frank. Frank had a cock about eight inches long when it was soft and had a foreskin that hung clear over the end of his cock.

He would come to the house once in awhile and they would have a jolly good time for a couple of hours including a little piss fest.

She drank the rest of her beer after she sucked my cock then told me she needed to piss. She had me refasten her bra strap and garter belt strap then got out of bed and went to sit on her chamberpot. She pulled her panties down around her knees and looked in the crotch of them. She informed me the crotch was soaking wet. Suddenly I could hear the familiar hissing sound as I heard the sound of her pee hitting the water in the pot. I think she must have pissed for about two minutes, then I helped her back into bed and she told me she wanted me to eat her cunt again. She pulled her panties off,spread her cunt lips wide open and I put my tongue down and could immediately taste her piss and my semen. I sucked her clit again until it grew very large and it made her have another climax.

With that, she told me she was tired and just snuggled up against me and went to sleep grabbing my now soft cock and holding onto it.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers