Mom's Christmas Tradition

Story Info
Matt's mother lets him in on a very special tradition.
28.4k words
4.66
493.5k
436
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,964 Followers

Authors note: Welcome to my last story of the year and hope you had a Merry Christmas. Now as always I have a disclaimer, if you are not familiar with my work, I do not write quick stroke, I try to build a story and create a good lead in to the taboo encounter. So if you are looking for a quick stroke this story may not be for you. Now a second disclaimer for new and old readers alike. I wanted to end the year with something different. I was not sure what, but I wanted to try to go against a lot of the tried and true standards that work in these stories. So this is what I came up with. These stories are fantasies, they are about fantasies that many of us have, but we realize they are just that. Because of that these stories tend to suspend reality. In these tales sons secretly desire their mother and eventually act on it. Well my spin here is what if a son had a more "realistic" reaction. What if he never considered sex with his Mom and even when confronted with the idea thinks its wrong? How could he be convinced? What could be a fun scenario that could work for that? Hence this story. I came up with the idea for "The tradition" a few weeks ago and created this story around it. It takes a bit to get to the climax, but I am going more for story here and hope you will give it a chance.. I feel the end delivers. Thanks for reading! Lovecraft68

*

Oh yeah, that's it, I thought while watching Tracy kiss my chest, Just keep heading south. Instead of south however, Tracy slid her face to the left. My initial disappointment gave way to an excited thrill, as flicking her tongue out, she began licking my nipple.

"Oh, that feels nice." I whispered, bringing my hand up and rubbing it across her soft back.

"Yeah?" She asked, looking up at me with her big blue eyes, "You like that Matt?"

"I love how it looks even more."

I meant what I said. Her pink tongue sliding around my chest looked fucking amazing, and for the first time in awhile I felt my hopes rise; maybe we would finally have some good hard sex. Tracy giggled and blushing, put her head down sending my hopes in the other direction. In the beginning I'd found Tracy's shyness sweet and endearing. After all, we were each other's firsts, and I think I would have been taken aback if she had fucked like a porn star right off the bat. That first time had been six months ago and I starting to get frustrated. Hell if it wasn't noon, I wouldn't even be able to watch, as at night she always wanted the lights off when we fooled around.

I couldn't understand what she was shy about, Tracy was hot as hell. She had an incredibly tight little body that included a perfect set of perky little tits, a firm round ass that fit just right in the palms of my hands, and her legs were in great shape from cheerleading. Her baby blue eyes went along with long curly blonde hair, and a smile that never failed to make me smile back.

"Well I'm glad you like it." Tracy whispered looking up at me and giving me that smile. "After all, it is your Christmas present."

I smiled back at her and told myself to relax. Right now I had it pretty damn good. It was the day before Christmas, both my brothers were in town for the week, and best of all I was lying naked in Tracy's bed. Speaking of naked, all she was wearing was the silver bracelet I had given her an hour ago for Christmas. Making things even better, her mother was at work and we had all afternoon to play. Tracy slid up to me, and kissed me softly. I was lying with my right leg between hers, and could feel my hard cock pressing against her soft thigh. Even better than that, I could feel the heat of her pussy against my leg, and couldn't wait to see her spread it for me. Yeah, all things considered it wasn't bad being me right now.

Tracy lightly slipped her tongue across my lips, and I parted them to let it invade my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. Tracy sighed happily and I gave a silent thanks to my oldest brother Todd who told me a few weeks ago when he called at Thanksgiving that it would be better if I didn't press and let Tracy get wilder on her own. As if trying to prove him right, Tracy broke the kiss, gave me a mischievous little smile that caused my heart to beat faster, and started sliding back down my body. Again her soft lips and wet tongue teased their way down my chest, but this time she didn't linger, she just kept working her way towards my aching cock. I reached down and started running my fingers through her hair and sighed at the sensation of her hard nipples sliding across my stomach. I again became aware of her pussy against my leg, and with a thrill of excitement realized it was leaving a wet trail along my flesh, she was excited too!

Tracy stopped at my stomach and started kissing and licking there. It felt good, looked great, but I could feel myself trembling with excitement. To this day she had not once sucked my cock directly in front of me. In the beginning either the lights would be off, or she would lie across me and all I could see was the back of her head. She'd also never given me a full blow job or let me cum anywhere near her face never mind in her mouth, I found myself hoping that could be part of my present today. Before Tracy I hadn't gotten beyond a little heavy petting with anyone else, and I was dying to know what it would feel like to be sucked off. To shoot my cum into her cute little mouth like all those guys did in the dirty movies I watched every night.

Today could definitely be the day! Tracy had made her way all the way down between my legs, her arms were resting on my thighs and her face was just over my hard cock. Tracy looked up at me nervously, and smiling reassuringly, I used another tip Todd had given me.

"You look so sexy down there," I said softly. "So beautiful."

When I saw Todd tonight I was going to fucking kiss his ugly ass! After blushing and giving me the cutest little giggle, Tracy grabbed my cock in her hand, and kissed it. I groaned and my hips twitched as the kiss was followed with her swirling her tongue around the swollen head.

"Yeah, you want me too?" She asked.

"Of course I do," I told her. "You know I do."

"Okay," she said looking at my cock as she gave it a slow pump with her fist, "Merry Christmas!"

I couldn't help but moan as Tracy slid her lips over the head of my cock and slowly took it into her mouth. She went down a couple of inches and slipped it back out. She licked her lips, and did it again, this time taking me a little deeper. I started caressing her back and stared at her, mesmerized by finally getting to see my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Oh, this was the best present ever. I was aware of everything and it all felt incredible. Her hard nipples were pressing against my thighs, her long hair felt great on my stomach, but of course best of all was her warm wet mouth and silky tongue caressing my throbbing cock.

My cock started throbbing even harder as she began taking it deeper. She was halfway down now, and was starting to use her hand as well, stroking me as she sucked. Tracy moved her head slightly and her hair fell across her face, obscuring my view. I slid my hand up her back, and getting a handful of her hair pulled it away from her face. Tracy had her eyes closed and I whispered. "Look up at me."

Tracy opened her eyes and after a brief hesitation looked at me. A thrill went through me as I looked into her big wide eyes as she blew me. I started running my fingers through her hair, and felt my thighs begin to start trembling. Tracy wasn't sucking all that hard or fast, but I was so worked up, I was already getting close to going off. I didn't want it to be over so soon and said quietly,"Tease me a little."

Tracy slipped my cock from her mouth.

"Tease?"

"Yeah," I reached down and caressed her cheek. "You know, lick it up and down."

"You didn't like what I was doing?" She looked upset." It didn't feel good?"

Keeping calm, I told her. "It feels too good! I just you know," I grinned. "Wanna enjoy my present more."

"Oh okay," She smiled again and I breathed a silent sigh of relief.

That silent sigh was transformed into a moan when dipping her head, Tracy placed her tongue at the base of my cock and worked it up the length of my shaft.

"Oh that looks so good Trace." I whispered, running my fingers through her hair again.

"Glad you like it."

She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock and licked the other side.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Hmm-mmm" she grunted as she worked her way back up.

That little sound sent a surge though me. She did like it! She was going to get into it just like those girls in the blow job movies I loved to watch.

"Tell me what you like." I told her.

"I..." Tracy smiled and kissed the head of my cock. "I like making you feel good."

"No, tell me what you like doing to me."

Tracy looked at me as her hand still slowly stroked my cock. She knew what I wanted, I had asked her to talk dirty before, and figured since she was being more fun today...

"I really don't like to say it Matt."

"Come on Trace," I said getting frustrated. Was it that much to ask? "Don't act like a little kid."

"Kid?" she asked, letting go of my cock. "I'm between your legs blowing you, and I'm a kid I..."

"See there you go!" I told her excitedly. "Damn that sounded hot!" I smiled at her. "Say it again."

Tracy looked at me then giggled.

"You mean you like me blowing you?"

"I love you blowing me," sliding my hand between us I stroked her hard nipple. She moaned softly and my cock twitched at the sound. "I love you loving doing it to me." I continued, "Say it again, please?"

"I like blowing you Matt." She said, giving my cock a squeeze. "I like...." She paused, then whispered. "I like sucking your cock."

"Oh damn!" I all but shouted "Now was that so hard?"

"No, but this is." Tracy squeezed my cock again causing some pre cum to ooze out "And I like that it's hard for me."

Oh, this was going to great! Tracy looked down at my cock then using the back of her hand wiped my sticky pre cum away. I was hoping she would have licked it off, but she made up for it by opening wide and taking my cock back into her mouth. Not only did she put it back in, but this time started sucking much faster than before. I laid there moaning at not just how good the heat of her mouth felt, but how fucking incredible she looked working my cock. She was again using her hand as well, and taking more of me down into her warm wet mouth then she ever had before.

I clenched my hand in her hair and she looked up at me. I immediately loosened my grip, but kept my hand on the back of her head. After a minute I grew bold and started lightly pushing on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down my cock. I wasn't pushing hard, I was simply guiding her, but it was amazing. Just like the fucking movies. I was lying here getting a real blow job and any time now I was going to cum right inside of that pretty little mouth.

"Oh Tracy," I gasped, encouraging her. "Oh look at you! Look at you being a naughty girl."

Tracy gave a little giggle around my cock that sent a shiver through me. I kept going.

"That's right, look at you being a naughty little thing."

Tracy winked at me and spurred on, I took it further. "Yeah you love it don't you?"

"Hmmm-mm" she moaned around my throbbing prick.

That little noise was rapidly becoming the best thing I'd heard since the little squeal she had released in my ear when I had slipped inside of her for the first time.

"Oh yeah," I groaned as I felt my legs start trembling again. "You love sucking that cock don't you?"

Tracy looked up from blowing me her eyes narrowed, but continued to suck. Too caught up to care she didn't seem thrilled with that last remark, I kept going.

"Yeah you're going to suck me off aren't you, you nasty little thing?"

I could feel the cum starting to building up in my balls as Tracy's hot mouth and wet tongue continued to work me up.

"I'm going to cum nice and hard for you Trace, right in that hot little mouth of yours."

Tracy shook her head, but I was beyond caring.

"Don't pretend you don't want too, you're going to love it aren't you? Go ahead, suck that cock you little slut, suck the cum right... no!"

Tracy had started to pull her head from my cock. I was almost there and as she tried to pull away I held her head down, and started pumping my hips, fucking her mouth. Tracy squealed, and mistaking it for an excited sound I wrapped my hand in her hair and started using it to push her mouth up and down on my cock.

"Yes!" I groaned. "Oh yeah look at you letting me fuck your mouth, oh you dirty little..."

I was cut off by Tracy suddenly pushing hard on my legs, lifting her mouth from my cock. As soon as she did she swatted at my arm and yelled.

"Stop it!" She sat back on her knees, breathing hard. "Don't treat me like that!"

"Goddamn Trace," I gasped. "I was getting ready to..."

"I'm not a slut!" She snapped. "And I don't like you treating me like one!"

I could see she was really pissed and felt my cock starting to deflate.

"Come on Trace, it's only fun, you know I don't think you're a slut."

"Then why do I have to act like one for you?"

As she spoke, I found myself staring at her small round tits. Her chest was heaving and they were rising and falling with her breaths. Tracy had tiny pink nipples that were still hard and I wondered what she would look like playing with them for me.

"It's all you ever want!" She continued, snapping me out of my sex induced fog. "Why can't you just be happy with me being a good girl?"

"Tracy you are a good girl." I told her, sitting up. "You're a great girl," I paused and reaching out took her hand. "You're my girl."

Tracy yanked her hand away from mine and realizing she was really upset, felt a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Well I guess that's not good enough for you." She crossed her arms over her tits. "Maybe you'd be happier with one of those little sluts from the sorority at school. "I bet they'll let you pull their hair and call them names!"

"I don't want them Tracy I..."

"You what?"

I shook my head and just decided to say it. "I would just like you to be like that sometimes."

"You want me to be a pig?" She asked. "A slut."

"Well, not like a slut who messes with a lot of guys, just you know," I shrugged. "Slutty with me, you know, be fun."

I knew I'd fucked up the second I'd said it.

"Oh well I'm so sorry I'm no fun!" Tracy snapped.

Turning away from me she rolled over on the bed, so that she was sitting up next to me. Pulling the covers up to her chin she looked at me, her lip trembling.

"I'm sorry I'm a lousy lay and you don't like being with me." Putting her head down she whispered. "Maybe I'm boring, but I love you."

I could see the tears starting, and she choked out. "Guess you didn't like you present," Reaching up she started fumbling with the bracelet I had given her. "Here you can have this back."

"Tracy please," I whispered, feeling like a first class asshole.

No not like one, I was one. What the hell was wrong with me? Tracy was a great girl. Pretty sweet, loyal, and she had been damn good to me when Dad had passed away four years ago, and we hadn't even been dating then, we had just been friends. I really did love her, and loved being with her. I just wanted to start having more fun in bed, and now I had her in tears the day before Christmas. Sitting up next to her I took her hand away from the bracelet and put my arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sorry Trace," I said kissing her cheek. "I...I just got excited and carried away, you know I love you just the way you are."

A slight lie, I would prefer her being my little slut, but it wasn't worth this.

"Then why do you always want me to be dirty like that?" She asked, looking up at me with her tear filled eyes.

"Just because it would be fun Trace, we love each other and you're the only girl I want to be with so that's why I want you to do that, I don't want to do it with anyone else, really."

"Really?"

"Really Trace," This time I kissed her softly on her lips. "I'm sorry I was such a jerk, I shouldn't have pushed you."

"I tried you know," she pushed her lips into a pout and I had to stop myself from smiling, Tracy pouting was the cutest thing in the world. "I guess I'm no good at it."

"You kidding?" I tilted her chin so she was looking at me, "You were damn good at it, that's why I got so excited."

"Yeah?"

"Of course, but too excited I guess." I kissed her again. "I'm sorry Tracy I didn't mean to ruin things."

"It's okay," She said, leaning into me and resting her head on my chest. "I just don't like being talked to like that. I don't know who would."

"Well in the..."

"Matt, you watch too much porn." Tracy said matter of factly. "Those girls are getting paid to act like that; most girls aren't like that."

"Some do." I told her. "There are girls who like too..."

"How do you know?" She asked. "You talking about the stories about those girls at school? Those girls will fuck any guy who comes around and look how they get talked about." She sighed. "I don't want to fight Matt, tomorrows Christmas."

"I don't want to fight either." I said hugging her close. "I'll try to you know, not expect you to..."

"Let it go Matt," She said snuggling into me. "Maybe someday I'll be okay with it, but not with you pushing me. But I mean it; you watch too much of that shit." She raised her hand and looking up at me kissed me.

"I love my bracelet Matt, thank you."

"And I love you Trace." I kissed her, and this time it wasn't a peck, but a long deep kiss.

Tracy kissed me back and turning, I wrapped my other arm around her slim waist. I hugged her tightly as we kissed, and she sighed sweetly in her throat. I felt my cock begin to stiffen again, and started sliding my hand up her side. Tracy turned towards me and I felt her nipple pressing into my chest. My hand slid back to caress her soft stomach and moving upwards, I found her tit and cupped it in my hand.

Tracy broke the kiss, "I'm not really in the mood right now Matt, I just want you to hold me is that okay?"

I fought back the urge to groan. Instead gave her what I hoped was a convincing smile.

"Of course it's okay." I said. "There's no place I'd rather be, then right here with you."

That one was a line Chris had given me, and it worked to perfection. Tracy smiled, kissed me quickly, then nuzzling her head into my neck cooed, "Oh Matt, you are so sweet."

"So are you Tracy." A little too sweet, I added dryly.

*****

I drove home from Tracy's house with mixed emotions. On one hand, I knew I should be happy and grateful. I had pushed Tracy when she had already been trying her best to give me what I wanted, and made her feel like it wasn't enough. Hell, I'd held her head down and tried to make her keep going. By rights she should have kicked my stupid ass out of her life, never mind her bed. Instead she'd let me stay in bed with her and eventually we dozed off. We awoke to the alarm going off at three. Her mother wasn't due home until four, so trying to make amends, and admittedly to try to ease my frustration, I started kissing her softly and sweetly, holding her close the way she liked and telling her how much I loved her.

Tracy seemed hesitant at first saying she was still a little upset at me. I told her I understood, but then went for her weak spot, her neck. Nuzzling my face into her hair I started to kiss and suck on the tender flesh just above her shoulder. Tracy cooed, and moaned softly, and after a moment whispered, "Okay, but nice and easy okay?"

Nice and easy was the way we always did it, but I was not about to complain. I rolled over on top of her and just as she wrapped her legs around me, and I began to enter her, we heard her mother pull in.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,964 Followers
123456...8