Mom's So Hot!

Story Info
When a guy's been shut off, passions erupts.
25.5k words
4.74
1.24M
696

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,306 Followers

Chapter 1

As I am sitting here writing this, I still find it hard to believe that this actually happened. It all started when my wife was about to deliver our child. Rita and I had been married about three years when she got pregnant. I'm an architect, still trying to establish myself in a big firm. We do all right, not great and we own a nice two-bedroom condo in a small town outside Boston.

Due to some complications, Rita was bedridden for the last three months of her pregnancy and had to be watched carefully. When it came time for the baby to be born the doctor checked her in early so they could try to control her delivery.

Around the time she was about to go to the hospital, my folks offered to drive up from their home in Connecticut and stay with us to help out until Rita felt up to taking care of herself. We jumped at the offer since Rita's parents were both dead and she really doesn't have any other family. My folks have always been great to us and were a pleasure to have around. They were always there for their kids when they needed them. I was the third of four, two boys and two girls, and so my folks just figured that it was my turn.

My Dad is semi retired as a contractor, though he keeps busy consulting and such and Mom is a nurse, but only part time. So getting away for a while wouldn't be a problem for them. In fact my Dad had a friend of his that wanted him to consult on a development he was building, so he could make it a business trip as well. They originally lived up here, but had moved to Connecticut shortly after I got married. They are both in their mid-late fifty's and look like every body else's parents. Dad is a little over weight with graying black hair and Mom is tall and thin and has deep red hair with whispers of gray around her face.

The cause of all that happened started when Rita first developed these complications and had to be confined to our bedroom. Along with this came the orders of no sex for the duration. We had not had a very active sex life lately and not to brag, I have a very high sex drive and I need to get some every day. We weren't getting along too well, fighting and bickering, but not willing to part so we thought having a baby might help. We started going together in high school and got married about 5 years after college. While Rita isn't a great looking girl with brown eyes and long, curly brown hair that she wears in a ponytail down to the base of her back, she has some attributes you can't ignore. She has huge, round tits and a soft round ass and killer legs all wrapped around a full figure that made her very sexy to me. When we first started going together the sex was great, but what I really fell in love with was just how sweet she is.

Then as time went on, things went a bit sour, so when she got pregnant we thought it might force us to work on our marriage. So being shut off like this was killing me and, not wanting to cheat on Rita, I was left with old rosy palmer to reduce the tension. I haven't beat off this much since I was a kid and to be honest, it wasn't getting the job done. From the time I hit high school, I never had a problem getting laid, mostly due to my personality. Not that my equipment was inadequate, about 7" and thicker than most, but girls just seemed to like me. And once they got to know me they wouldn't leave me alone. But now here I was, three months without any real sex and climbing the walls!

My folks arrived the night before Rita was going to the hospital and it was real nice having them here. They helped get Rita ready for the next day and Mom cooked a great meal for everyone. I took Rita in the next morning and spent the day with her, getting her settled. The doctor explained that they were going to induce her slowly to try and control her delivery. He told us that she would probably deliver in 48 hours, but they would be monitoring her progress the whole time, and I could go home and they would call me if she got close when I wasn't there. I left to go home for supper and told Rita I would be back in the morning, since I worked for a very progressive company that gave you three weeks off when your wife has a baby. I had a nice dinner with the folks, watched some t.v. and headed off to bed.

Once I stretched out and felt the cool sheets caress my dick I began to get hard and realized I needed relief. I grabbed one of the playboys I keep in the nightstand and started thumbing through it while I yanked on my johnson. In a little bit I felt my cream rise up my dick and explode all over my hand and down my leg. I got up and went into the bathroom to clean up and then flopped into bed, feeling as frustrated as ever. I needed a hot twat to satisfy this urge and I needed it soon!

Chapter 2

I woke the next morning about as horny as ever and it seemed my beating off was only making matters worse. I put on a pair of long shorts and the way the fabric inside brushed against my dick only inflamed me even further! I was in a deep, lustful fog as I threw on a T-shirt and made my way out to the kitchen and made some coffee. I was sitting at the table reading the paper when my mom walked in.

“Oh honey, I didn't know you were up already. I would have gotten up earlier and made you some breakfast.” she said.

“It's ok mom, don't worry about it. Where's dad?” I asked.

“He went to buy a paper, he'll be back soon. Can I make you some breakfast?” she asked.

“Sure, that would be great.” I said and watched her move around the kitchen.

I noticed for the first time that my mom had a nice figure that her thin robe couldn't disguise. She had full, round, tits that seemed to just sag a bit under there own weight, a small waistline with just a hint of a slight bulge at her stomach, a nice, round, ass and long, tapered legs. It must have been due to my lack of sex, but I became mesmerized watching her move about the room, retrieving things from the refrigerator, her tits bouncing and her ass swaying under her robe.

I had never in my life thought of my mother as any kind of sexual object, but in a blink of an eye it all changed! At one point she bent down to get a pan out of the cabinet and her robe parted across her leg, her nightie riding up her legs, exposing her creamy white thigh. My dick lurched in my pants and began to swell as she remained in that position, trying to find the right pan, with me being unable to tear my eyes away from her bare leg! She got frustrated in her search and stood for a moment and then bent over to continue her hunt, causing her robe to ride up the back of her legs and stretch tightly across her round ass! This sight caused my aroused dick to go into overdrive and quickly rise to its full length, hard as a steel bar.

I was overwhelmed by conflicting feelings of recognizing this woman as my mom, the woman I had known all my life and had never considered as anything but that. She was my loving parent who tended my childhood scrapes, soothed my fears over nightmares and drove me back and forth to various practices. But now I was confronted with this sudden, irresistible, reaction I was having to her as a desirable woman! I had seen her prepare breakfast in this exact same way, dressed in this exact same way and never felt an inkling of what I felt at this moment!

I thought I must be losing my mind, but I couldn't stop watching her as my pulse began to race and my body heat started to rise. I found my breath shorten as my hormones went into overdrive and I was overcome with lust for my own mother!

I was reeling in a sexual intoxication as I watched her move to the stove, taking in every little jiggle beneath her robe. My heart was racing and the hair on my arms was standing up as I started to imagine the feel of her soft skin against mine. I couldn't sit there any more and got up to take my cup to the sink, quickly realizing my dick was fully erect and pushing out the front of my shorts. I reached inside and readjusted it as best I could so it would lie back against my stomach, the wide elastic waistband helping to hold it in place. My intention was to get out of that room and get to my bedroom where I could get some self-relief. The kitchen is a galley style with a square at the end for a table and chairs. As I made my way by my Mom there is not a lot of space since there are cabinets and counters on either side.

In the process of going by her she suddenly seemed to have a problem setting the burner, said something under her breath and then leaned over the stove to get a better look. In bending over she sent her round ass right into my inflamed crotch and I could feel my hard dick briefly become enveloped into the crevice of her ass cheeks! This had the same effect on me as when a dentist hits a nerve as a shiver went up my spine and my dick lurched in my pants. I didn't get a chance to savor the feeling as she quickly straightened out and half turned to face me. She showed no signs of realizing that she had accidentally bumped into my raging hard-on with her pillowy ass!

“Oh, sorry hon! I didn't see you back there!” she said.

“Its o.k. Mom.” I lied. “You got a problem?” I tried to compose myself and seem interested in helping her.

"It's your stove. I can't seem to get the setting right on the burner" she complained.

“Yea, we have the same problem, let me show you.” I said as we both turned toward the stove.

I leaned in from behind her, my chest lying on her back and my engorged dick lightly caressing her ass. We were practically cheek to cheek as I showed her how to adjust the stove to any temperature she wanted. As I did this I took in the heady, musty scent of my mom's body, obviously she hadn't showered yet and her aroma was driving me wild!

As she watched my hands on the control dial closely I let my eyes wander down my mom's neck and chest until I caught an eyeful of cleavage from her billowing nightgown and robe. Her tits were round and succulent, covered in freckles and they rose and fell with her breathing. I could almost see the beginning of her areolas and nipples, but they remained hidden against the material of her nightie. My libido was in overdrive now, as I couldn't fight off the overwhelming rush of lust I felt for her! My eyes retraced their trail up her chest and came to rest on her exposed neck. It was long and graceful even though it showed her age. I wanted to bury my nose up against it and ram my dick between the crease of her round ass!

Somewhere deep within my stupor I heard her say "Thanks, hon" and look at me. I quickly refocused on her face.

“You know mom, you smell really good, what are you wearing'?” I asked.

“Why nothing, I haven't even showered yet.” she replied with a somewhat puzzled look on her face.

“Really?” I asked. “I could have sworn I could detect something really nice.” I said as I let my face drop to the area of her neck just below her ear.

I took a deep breath and filled my senses with her odor, lost in a world of wantonness. I pressed my nose against her sloping neck, nuzzling it up and down.

“Tom, what are you doing???” she asked, with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

I didn't answer, but kept on nuzzling her neck as I brought my hands up and rested them on her hips. I felt all reason leave me as I began to follow my nose with small kisses up and down her neck

“Tom, stop it right now, this isn't funny!!” she yelled pulling her neck away from my face.

“Oh…Uhh..sure…” I said and broke away reluctantly. “I… ah… better get ready to go see Rita.”

I struggled to leave the room without exposing my raging hard on to my Mom and made my way to my room. Once inside I stripped quickly, my rock-hard dick twitching and swaying. I made my way into the bathroom and quickly turned on the shower. Once under the spray I soaped up my dick and jerked it urgently to the thoughts of my mother’s warm, pliant body pressed against mine. As my thoughts turned to the feel of her thick, soft lips on mine I came violently, my knees buckling as my cum flew out of the head of my dick.

I recovered in a short while and got out, drying off and getting dressed. I made my way out of the house and to the hospital. I spent the entire morning and early afternoon with Rita, mostly watching t.v. until I couldn’t feel my ass in the chair. I told Rita at this point I needed to go and said goodbye.

I left the hospital and went to the mall where I did a lot of girl watching, which did nothing for my condition. I couldn’t believe I had tried to put a move on my own mother! Just thinking about it gave me the shivers.

I spent as much time as I could at the mall before I made my way home.

Mom was making supper in the kitchen as Dad watched the tube.

She looked at me with a quizzical face and moved away. I watched her move about the kitchen, dying to get back next to her and press myself up against her.

She stopped at the counter and continued with breakfast. I slowly moved towards her and settled in front of her.

“Uh, Mom…I’m sorry…I just miss you…” I lied.

She looked at me for a moment and seemed to melt right before me.

“Oh honey! I’m sorry! C’mere!” she said, opening her arms in a request for a hug.

I stepped into her arms and wrapped my arms around her waist, intoxicated by the feel of her soft frame meshing against mine in a tight embrace. I turned my hips away from her to avoid her feeling my ram-hard dick.

“I miss you too!” she murmured as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I buried my face into the crook of her neck again, taking in her scent.

“My poor baby, a father now.” she sighed. “I do wish we lived closer.”

“I love you Mom, I love you so much.” I breathed and then planted a soft, lingering kiss on the base of her neck.

“Oh, Tom! I love you too!” she responded, pulling me closer to her as she continued to stroke my head.

I planted a series of kisses along her neck, caressing it with my nose.

“Uhmmm, its been so long since I’ve had the chance to hold one of my babies like this” Mom said dreamingly as she subconsciously tilted her head, exposing more of her neck to my kisses.

I became a bit more ardent with my kisses, parting my mouth and lightly sucking at her neck as I moved up and down.

“Ohh, Tom, It feels so nice to hold you like I used to when you were little.” she sighed as she planted a few fleeting kisses of her own on my cheek and ear.

I was consumed with lust as my mother’s light kisses stoked the fire in my loins and I continued to plant open mouth kisses along her neck and jaw line. I reached the tip of her chin and glanced up at her, seeing that she had closed her eyes and had a contented smile on her lips. I moved in slowly and pressed my lips against hers in a soft, lingering kiss.

“Mmmmm!” Mom moaned in a pleasant way as our lips met and pressed gently together.

I had forgotten how soft and supple my Moms lips were and the feel of them pressed to mine nearly caused me to cum in my pants! She allowed the kiss to linger a few moments before she peeled them apart and pulled my head back into the crook of her neck.

“Eehhmmmm, your rather affectionate this evening.” Mom giggled as she rubbed the back of my neck with one hand.

“I, uh, just like being held again.” I said as I went back to planting small kisses at the base of her neck.

“Ohhhh!” Mom moaned in a sympathetic tone. “Well anytime you need it, I’m right here.”

I was determined to get as much out of this moment as possible, so I resumed my assault on her neck with open- mouthed kisses, sucking a bit more ardently.

“Uhmmmm!” Mom moaned as I wandered up her neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses.

As I hit a spot halfway up her neck, I felt her tense up, realizing I had hit a nerve. I pressed in a bit harder, opening my mouth wider and flicking my tongue against this spot.

“Ohhhh…Tom…I..think we had better..stop…..” Mom moaned and gently struggled against my embrace.

I ignored her and continued to kiss and suck at this area with even more urgency.

“UHHHHhhhhhhh!” Mom moaned, still fidgeting against me, yet at the same time resting her chin on the top of my head, opening more of her neck to my kiss.

I moved up on her neck, lingering at each spot long enough to emit a moan from her as I kissed and sucked at it.

“Uhhhhh….T…..Tom…..uh…I…. think….we….we…should…..ohhhhhh!” she moaned, half fighting me and at the same time entangling her hand in my hair, pulling my mouth tighter into her neck.

I reached her jaw line and planted wet, open-mouthed kisses along it, aided by my mothers unintentional reaction of lifting her head. As I came to her chin, I kissed it gently, flicking my tongue against the cute cleft that is a family trait.

Mom’s eyes were mostly closed and her body was in a battle between pushing me away and pulling me closer.

Her lips were parted, struggling to bring air into her lungs, as she emitted a constant, low moan. I moved my lips towards hers, watching for a reaction that never came. I touched her lips with mine, barely making contact, feeling her breath brush against them. I slowly pressed my lips gently against hers, holding them there and then slowly pulling them apart. Mom had no reaction, as her parted lips hovered close to mine. I moved back in and pressed my lips against hers again, sealing them in a soft, illicit kiss.

“Mmmmm,” Mom moaned as I gently pressed my lips against hers, slowly applying a bit more pressure.

She stopped struggling as her hands slid down from my neck and quietly landed on my arms. I slowly swiveled my head, sliding my lips across hers and deepening the kiss. I began to notice a change in Mom’s reaction, her body, which had been tense, relaxed a little under my embrace as her lips seemed to soften under my kiss.

Her breathing steadied and her eyelids gave up their fight and closed, while all tension in her frame eased off and her head seemed to relent to the movement of my kiss!

Under her breath came quiet, soft moaning and I could feel her start to ever so lightly kiss me back! Her body was gently pressed to mine and I could feel her hardened nipples brush against me as her round tits snuggled slightly against my chest. I wanted her as badly as I've wanted any woman in my life and I knew now there was no doubt I was going to fuck her, my own mom!! The kiss went on for several more moments, soft yet firm, our heads bobbing gently in unison, our parted lips sealed.

Suddenly a car door slammed shut followed by the sound of someone climbing the short staircase leading to the door in my kitchen. It shook us both from this dream-like state and caused us both to quickly break off our kiss and move away from each other just as my Dad opened the door.

Mom shook the cobwebs from her head and rapidly turned to face the sink as Dad greeted us both. I made a hasty retreat, leaving them both in the kitchen.

I made it to my room and into the bathroom as I removed my pants and took hold of my swollen member. I rapidly began to jerk myself off, my eyes closed remembering the taste of that kiss I had just shared with my Mom. As if we were still pressed together, the feel of her tits resting into my chest, her mouth on mine, I began to cum!

It came running out of me in spoonfuls, so strong I felt my knees buckle and I needed to grab on to the vanity to hold myself up. As soon as it subsided I cleaned up and showered, quickly dressed and headed out to the hospital, yelling to my folks in the kitchen as I sped out the door.

All the way there I was wracked with guilt over what I had done to my mother, and yet, I couldn't help getting a bit aroused when I thought about how she gave in and started kissing me back!

Chapter 3

By the time I got to the hospital I found out that they had called me because Rita was getting close to delivering. The rest of the day was a blur as the baby arrived and we were so wrapped up in our happiness that I hadn't given my Mom another thought until she and Dad walked into Rita's room toward the end of the day.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,306 Followers