Monique-My Big Black Sister Ch. 05

Story Info
The Latin babysitter seduces Matt.
1.4k words
4.37
39.7k
25
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers

pt. 5 The Babysitter


Vera, the babysitter, met me at the door and told me to be quiet as all four kids had just fallen asleep. As I followed her to the front room a tent formed in my trousers. When she turned around she noticed it and seductively licked her lips. Clearing my throat I asked, "So, young lady, what is tonight going to cost me?"

"Well, Matt, judging from the smell of pussy juice on your face you had quite a good time tonight while I had to play with toddlers; so I'll take $100.00," she purred inhaling as she was inches from my face. I blushed slightly as I realized that I hadn't washed up after eating my mother's cunt. Her demand angered me but her accent was driving me crazy. Tension filled the room as I responded.

"You have to be out of your mind. I am not paying that much, what is it that you'll take to get out of my hair," I coolly replied trying to stay calm. My cock betrayed my cool words as the tent was getting ever bigger in my britches. Vera took a step backward before making her next pronouncement.

"Well there is the 38 caliber solution," she cooed

"What is that, you gonna shoot me,"I said trying to crack a joke. The babysitter grabbed the hem of her loose fitting blouse and pulled it off over her head to reveal a silky black bra. Then in nearly the same motion she grabbed my hands and gently placed them on her tits. Then without thinking I found myself lightly caressing the soft but firm mounds.

"You like them don't you Matt? You know what my boyfriend likes? He likes to lick other people's cum from my boobies. He doesn't care if it is honey from a hot pussy or dried up splotches of man seed. So if you cover my tits with seed I'll forget the money," she whispered very erotically.

"What the hell are you serious?" I snapped back shocked at the proposition but still caressing her tits. In fact my hands were now squeezing her boobs as I played and I was massaging her nipples through the bra with my thumbs.

"It is simple I want this big cock to spray all over my boobies. Can't you do that for me?" she continued reaching down and squeezing my cock through my pants.

"It doesn't sound very exciting, standing here and jacking off until I cum on you,"I answered as my cock began to deflate as I wasn't looking forward to be used as a pumping station for her boyfriend's fun.

"Oh sweet hombre, you don't understand the deal then. Every time I watch any of either couple's kids you either pay $100.00 or one of the four of you take me to bed. We can have all the fun you want but instead of cumming in my pussy you cum on my tits and if I play with one of the ladies I fuck her twat with my boobies. How does that sound?" she cooed as she unzipped my fly.

Her hot red lips and deep brown eyes seemed to beckon to me as she pulled out my stiff member. I bent down and sucked her tongue into my mouth. In moments I had her bra off. She grabbed it and led me to the sofa. I fell on top of her passionately kissing from one nipple to the other. I moaned, you are so hot, I want to do so much with you but only have maybe 15 minutes before Cheryl gets home."

"Then, seeing how much you like eating pussy, I suggest you get busy and eat me," Vera groaned back. Quickly I kissed down her flat belly, stabbing my tongue into her navel along the way. When I reached her skirt she lifted her ass from the couch so I could pull it and her black bikini panties off. Her all over tan had my blood boiling.

In mere seconds her thighs were clamped against my head as my mouth explored her pussy thoroughly. Her hands pushed my head deeper and deeper into her pussy as I ate like a mad man; nibbling and biting on her clit frequently. I couldn't believe how fast she came as she bucked against my face flooding me with her wonderful juices.

I started to move up her body to kiss her in appreciation when she stopped me with my face at her tits. She proceeded to rub her breasts against my face smearing her own juices on her tits cleaning me off. She had been so wet that her chest was pretty well covered in her own honey. Finally she let me up to her mouth and we exchanged a long, hot passionate kiss.

Then Vera help me sit up and got on to the floor at my knees and took my cock in her hands. Gently she stroked my member while pushing my knees far apart. . She tossed her long black hair behind her back and cupped my balls with one hand then aimed my cock at her mouth. She purred sensually, "Tap my shoulder when you are about to shoot your sweet sticky stuff for me."

It was clear it wouldn't take long for me to cum even though I thought mom had totally drained me only an hour before. She vacuumed my cock into her mouth quickly swallowing the entire seven inches in mere seconds. I could feel her tongue working in circles on the head of my cock and then slithering down the underside. She hit all of the most sensitive parts expertly.

Before I knew it my hips were bucking up to meet her mouth. I was groaning in animalistic ecstasy. My balls were boiling and I tapped her on the shoulder. Seconds later I was spurting my jism all over her boobs as she used my cock head to paint her tits. It was not a lot of cum but was enough to satisfy Vera.

Hungrily she licked the remaining cum from my cock head and then grabbed her bra and put it on locking my jism safely inside. She told me her tits were now off limits as she didn't want my spunk rubbed into the bra. She needed just one more thing from me as her boyfriend wouldn't do it.

The next thing I knew she had pushed me down on the couch and her sexy light brown ass was in my face. Vera pulled her butt cheeks apart showing me her deep brown puckering hole and the small tufts of black hair along her crack. She demanded, Amigo, "eat my ass and your debt is paid."

I don't think she expected my enthusiasm as I dove into her entire ass. I kissed, licked and even bit her cheeks before working my way into her deep crack. I stroked my tongue up and down the entire length of the crack as if fucking it. She rested more of her weight on top of my face as I could tell she was now diddling her clit.

Roughly I played with her ass cheeks as my tongue found the heaven of her ass hole. With her hips rocking on against me I spent the next five minutes tongue fucking her tight little back door. I would have tried to fuck Vera right then up that pretty ass but I knew I had to have a little left for Cheryl. Vera's cream was running like a river down my neck when she came for the last time.

Satisfied she got up and got dressed carefully putting on the blouse so not to push against her tits. She used her panties to wipe her cum from my neck and chest. Then she handed me the undies as a souvenir before putting on the rest of her clothes and leaving. Quickly I cleaned up deciding to tell Cheryl about Vera's pricing scheme later.

When Cheryl showed up about a half hour later she told me about their evening. It had been absolutely terrific. Neither of us had much energy left that night so we smooched romantically and tenderly and had a nice soft fuck and fell asleep in one another's arms. The next morning even with two large cups of coffee I didn't fully awake until I was trudging out the door.

hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers