More...

Story Info
Taking turns...
1.3k words
3.92
12.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

and now, something different...

Her fist in his hair... the long dark strands griped tightly in her fingers as he pumps above her, fucking her into oblivion. The light from outside is difused by the black out curtains, she can see the edges of him, as if he's highlighted in a Sin City comic.

She shudders as her legs tighten around his waist, her fingers score his back. She wants more...

Using her thighs she forces him off, straddling him as he rolls to his back and his hands grab her hips. She slows it down taking long drawn out glides off his cock before slaming herself back down his length. She watches as his head falls back deeper into the pillow and his eyes roll back.

She uses him for her pleasure...

Her hands slide over her own stomach, up her to cup her large bouncing breasts as she picks up the pace, her strong legs all she needs to ride him in a gallop.

He grits his teeth as his fingers dig into her hips. He wants to cum, but shes not done yet. She wants more...

Her body shivers and shakes as she draws more from him, she grinds herself at his base, sucking his pleasure and his energy for her own. Fueling her passions. With a wicked grin she leans forward and licks at his right nipple and he gasps. She sucks and plays slowly moving her hips in a circle, clenching and releasing her inner muscles around his tortured penis.

She moves to the left nipple and teases it with her teeth, running her fingers along the side of his body, gently, barely touching, she knows it drives him wild, and his back arching off the bed lifting her proves it. She wants more...

Sitting back up she leans back resting her hands on his thighs and slowly, torturing both of them, rises and then slowly lowers back down drawing the head along that inner spot that strains every pleasure center inside of her and she bites her own lip at the near pain shooting through her.

Her orgasm dosn't come, she doesn't want it to, not yet. She wants more first...

She reaches down and twists his nipple as she starts to rock her hips back and forth, grinding and feeling the head smack inside over and over, faster and faster. Her muscles tighten around him and he grip so tight, leaves little half moon circles on the sides of her hips, three of them starting to gently bleed around his nails. She wants more...

As her orgasm nears, her head falls back, her back arches and her arms hang at her sides. Her body thrusts against his, her hands up to her hair and her center bursts. Her juices run down over his sack and she cries out, falling foward, proping herself up with her hands on his chest. Her head down, eyes closed, hes still hard inside her.

His grip becomes gentle as he waits for her to come too. His breathing becomes measured. Her eyes open, her hair hangs down around her head, blocking her view of him. His hands slowly, gently run up her body, drawing out a small shiver from inside her senstive skin.

He circles her breasts and rubs her shoulders...

His finger nails skim over her neck and up her check...

He gently brushes her hair back, tucking it behind her ear; but they keep going, combing back to the nape of her neck where he fists the long long hair and jerks her head back. She sees the glint in his eyes. She knows...

He wants more...

and now something slightly violent...

He picks her up tosses her off to his side. She misses the edge of the bed, taking one of the blankets with her and falls to the floor with a thud. Standing, he slowly walks around and watches as she scrambles to her knees. Her breathing fast and her body trembles. He steps before her and takes his grip at the back of her head again. He'll take more...

He pulls her head to his cock and moves the tip over her lips. A slight grin of intent relish appears as precum smears across her full bottom lip and her eyes widen. He shoves the length of himself inside and waits for a brief moment as it hits her throat. She opens up and he slides down even more, not far, but enough. He grunts and slides out only to do it again and again as she gasps and moans against him.

Tears slide down her face and its her turn to grip his hips as he takes his pleasure from her. He takes her mouth and uses it, forcing her, gaging her, she chokes but when he removes his cock from her mouth completely and runs his fist over it in front of her, she whimpers and pulls at his hips wanting it back. He grins, he'll take more...

He pushes her away, back on the floor, his chest pressing hers down, down, she feels as if shes falling deeper in to their joint desires. Her gasps and moans of pain and pleasure fuel him.

His eyes burn in to hers and a jolt of fear rises, spreading through her. Her jucies flow. His fingers slide down in between her legs, flicking at her clit before feeling her wet and ready. He wants more...

He wraps one arm down under her arm and up, griping her shoulder, holding her in place. He drives in to her deep, grunting in please as she cries out orgasm number one...

His set pace quickly brings her to her second, and though her passage becomes tighter and tighter with each time she cums, she isn't tight enough. Not yet, he wants more...

He grips her legs at the knees, bring them up, locking her arms underneath them. Bringing himself to just the head inside, he slams his weight down and she screams, taking the entire length of him. Again, he falls down upon her, slamming her hips, with no give in the carpet, it forces him deeper.

For a third time she cums screaming, but he wants more...

Pulling out and off of her he looks down at the weak body before him as she wimpers. Still riding out her last cumming.

He grabs her at the hip and rolls her to her stomach, bringing her hips up to meet his and with out a word or warning slams back inside. She reaches up and slaps the wall before her, bracing herself against the on coming thrusts. She shakes her head as if to deneigh the building pleasure, he fists her hair again, bringing her head back, forcing her to arch. He wants more...

Her knee slides forward to hold herself in place, her right hand grips his in her hair, her left's fingertips barely grazing the crumpled blanket. He grinds against her, brings her back further. She feels his breath on her shoulder, his teeth against her skin and she moans deeply, wiggling her hips against him. They wants more...

He tosses her back down, her head hits the blanket, her hand hits the wall, as his cock hits deeply back inside of her. Thrusting again and again he drives himself as deeply as he can, slaming a regular rhythm into her. Forcing her to cum again.

As she screams, he grips her neck, pulls her back and drives deep, holding, pulsing, and erupting into her...

His body slowly relaxes, and gently lowers her to the floor. Rolling to the side of her, he pulls her gently in to the crook of his arm, kisses the side of her head and tugs the blanket out from under them. He rubs her hip where he left his marks and then her neck where he had left more.

As he drapes the blanket across their bodies, making sure she is warm becuase he knows she'll soon be cold, he closes eyes and silently cuckles in to the night. She may be alseep already but he wants more...