More About the Mansion

Story Info
The cork pops off the champagne and the party begins.
1.1k words
3.46
10.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Sue,

I love the first days after Labor Day. The kids have finally returned to school and I now have time to do my letter writing to my best friend in the world. Sorry, I had to cut that last letter short. What a fiasco that day was. You'd never believe what happened right in front of the poor UPS man.

Remember that damn little yippy poodle we have, Fred. He's always running around spastic. He barks at all the damn squirrels driving me crazy some days. When the UPS man rang the doorbell, Fred went into his normal bouncing off the wall routine and I tried to calm him down before I reached the door. I tried to shush him away just as I opened the door and he ran, but I didn't' know he was running with my bathrobe belt clenched in his teeth.

There I stood with my bathrobe wide open in the doorway. There, stood the UPS man with his mouth wide open.

"I have a package for you, m'am". In my head, I was thinking, I'll bet you do, Mr. UPS Driver.

I saw him ogling my breasts. My nipples are always hard and when the cold crisp air hit them that morning, they were just sticking straight out like the knobs on my dresser. I was so glad I had gone to the spa the day before and had that Brazilian done. I would have been totally mortified if my pussy wasn't all neat and tidy. Don't you just love the feel of your skin after it's just been waxed? So smooth!

Well, Brownie was getting his eyes filled that morning. I'm sure he can't wait for me to order the rest of Tom's golf clubs. The one he was delivering that day was the putter I had ordered for his birthday. It had been on backorder and I told Tom ahead of time whenever his birthday gift was delivered that we would celebrate his birthday all over again with another birthday blowjob. I'm still so in love with Tom, but deep inside me, I love his cock even more. Oh, Sue, I think that was a play on words. Ha. Ha. You know what I mean!

So, the UPS guy shoves the long box over to me and I try to grab that and yank my bathrobe closed at the same time. I never realized that one of my boobs wasn't quite inside the robe. He still needed me to sign that little electronic box they carry around with them. I think he was just waiting for another unveiling to occur. Sue, when I handed him back the box thingy, he had a huge bulge in those cute brown shorts they wear. His wife must be a very lucky lady to own the package that UPS man must deliver every night.

When I closed the door finally, there was Fred, sitting up on his hind legs with the belt between his teeth. Some days he reminds me of Tom. Men are all alike!

I want to finish telling you about our trip to Rumson in August. I already told you we were staying in Tom's boss's house that's not really just a house, but a mansion. Mary had already told us the two hired-help they have would only be around on the weekends.

Come to find out, they are a married couple who are here illegally from Russia. Alex is the gardener most of the time, but if George needs a ride into the city, he'll have Alex get cleaned up with his black suit and cap and drive him in. I think they've even asked him to butler at some of their big fancy Christmas parties they have. His wife is Lydia and she does all the cooking and cleaning and grocery shopping for Mary. Nice, nice couple. I hope they can find a way to make their stay here more permanent. When I have more time to write, I'll fill you in about all the other services they provide for Tom's boss and his wife. Woohoo!

When Lydia heard all the commotion going on in the foyer with our suitcases and all, she came running to help us get settled into one of the bedrooms upstairs. She told us we could make ourselves to home and pointed us in the direction of the kitchen. She said there was plenty of food in the fridge and the bar was completely stocked. She told us George had asked her to bring up his best bottle of champagne and put it on ice because he knew we were going to be celebrating Tom's birthday.

While Lydia schlepped upstairs with all of our bags, we made our way toward the kitchen. Did I tell you about the black marble floor in the foyer? Absolutely gorgeous! It had little specs of shiny stones in it that sparkled like diamonds. Tom told me it was mica. I just thought it was bits of glass. But, up against that red carpet on the stairway made for a striking contrast and the word gorgeous doesn't do it justice. As we walked out of that area to find the kitchen, I whispered to Tom that I wanted to make love to him right there in the middle of the staircase, on that red carpet that looked like velvet. I was hoping that Lydia didn't overhear what I had said, but I couldn't wait for those two to leave the house for the week.

I'm so in love with Tom and I had a goal to fuck him in every room of this mansion, but first we had to pop that cork. Tom finally found his way to the kitchen. There is a long hallway that runs the whole width of the house and all of the rooms are off of that hallway. You would think George would have better taste than to line the hallway with Mary's paintings. Oh, apparently she dabbled in watercolors for awhile, too. Maybe she's good in bed and that's the price he has to pay for it. Who knows?

So, I could hear Tom popping the cork on the champagne and I'm still hanging back gawking at all the rooms in this house. OMG, OMG, one room after another, it's just gorgeous. Some even had velvet wallpaper and I was thinking that would feel great on my back while Tom is down on his knees licking my pussy.

Oh, I can't believe its three o'clock already. I hear the school bus pulling up in front of the house. I gotta go and get this letter into the mailbox before the mailman comes. I'll put the leash on Fred and take him for a walk at the same time. I still have to tell you the story about getting laid on the kitchen counter. I never knew granite could be so cold and so hot at the same time. I'll write again soon.

Send all my best to your Mom.

Yours SINSerely,