More Dirty Motel Sex

Story Info
Wife's sneaking around produces surprising results.
5.9k words
3.19
80.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers

Some time ago I wrote a story about Rebecca, my ultra-hot wife entitled "Dirty Motel Sex." The account, more or less fictional, chronicled her sexual adventures with a man she simply could not resist.

This story is a continuation of those adventures. The reader is encouraged to check back in the archives for the first episode, which will place these events in context. Without further ado, here follows some "More Dirty Motel Sex."

*

Rebecca continued to fuck her lover on a regular basis, and he still drove her crazy. Everything about this man made her hot, his mouth, his scent, his touch and, especially, his fat cock that never failed to get as rigid as metal around her. He drew orgasms from her with his tongue and even his hands, as well as his dick. There really wasn't anything sexual Rebecca was unwilling to do for him. One time he fucked her standing up against a wall. Sometimes he made her kneel before him as he fucked her mouth. He sometimes fucked her up the ass, and often made her masturbate while he watched. That never failed to make her cum.

The problem with their relationship eventually became one of cost and opportunity. He could not justify the continuing cost of motel rooms, and they could not fuck at either of their homes. Both were married. They tried fucking in their cars, but that was totally unsatisfactory. They had phone sex often, but it was pale by comparison. Finally, their meetings tapered off to occasional. When they did get together, the sessions were both marathon and explosive. For days after one of their sporadic meetings, they would engage in furious phone sex, reliving the sensations.

It had been two weeks since she'd fucked him. It was mid-afternoon when he called.

"Baby, I'm going crazy. I need you," he said when she answered the phone.

"I want you, too," she answered.

"Tomorrow, one o'clock at the motel," he said.

"Yes," she replied.

He opened the door and pulled her in. Closing the door, he pushed her against it and pressed his body against her. They kissed passionately, moaning and clutching at their clothing.

Leaving their garments in a heap on the floor, they tumbled onto the bed and writhed in a tight embrace. He gripped handfuls of her long hair as their tongues entwined. She ran her hands across his back, thrilling at the sensation of her skin against his. She drank in his scent and shuddered at the sensation of his fat, hard prick against her belly. They rolled all over the mattress until he pinned her with his body on her back. Her legs instinctively spread and his dick, drizzling pre-cum, slipped quickly into her already wet and throbbing pussy. Clutching each other wildly, they fucked. Rebecca wrapped her legs around his body and quivered. She moaned into his mouth as she held him tightly against her. She came, and the orgasms were so powerful she nearly passed out. The convulsions rolling through her body triggered his climax, and he spurted a massive load deep into her belly. Soaked with sweat, they rolled apart and lay motionless for some time.

"Oh, my God," Rebecca said after some time, "You'd think I hadn't been fucked for a year."

His eyelids were drooping, but he muttered in response, "Me, too."

They lay like that for a time. Then, Rebecca rolled to her side and pressed against him. She laid her arm across his chest and draped one leg over his mid-section. He turned his head and kissed her. He rolled to face her and wrapped his arms around her naked body, sliding his hands down and gently cupping her ass cheeks. Their kisses became increasingly passionate and Rebecca touched his sticky cock. It immediately hardened and, as she continued to kiss him, she stroked it.

Soon, they were writhing against each other again in a heated embrace.

"God, I just can't get enough of you," he whispered into her ear.

"You drive me crazy," she replied, "I think about you all the time. I think about your mouth, your hands, your beautiful cock. I want to fuck you all the time."

With that, he moaned. Pulling away from her embrace, he pushed Rebecca onto her belly and crawled behind her. He tongued her cum-soaked pussy. Kneading her soft, round ass with his hands, his tongue snaked up from her clit to her ass. She almost squealed, the sensation was so delicious. He teased her anus, sucked her swollen pussy and roughly squeezed her ass. As he continued to torment her with his mouth, Rebecca eased her hand down between her legs and rubbed herself. The pleasure was so intense, she knew she could easily be brought to orgasm just from this, but he had other ideas.

Rebecca continued to masturbate as her lover reached to the nearest night stand and retrieved a small bottle of lubricant. He applied a generous amount to Rebecca's thighs and ass cheeks, paying special attention to her anus. Then, he returned to kissing and licking her from behind. As he did this, he stroked his cock with his very lubricated hand.

"Are you enjoying this?" he asked.

"Yes," said Rebecca, gasping.

"Do you like it when I fuck you?"

"God, yes! I think about fucking you all the time."

"Do you play with yourself and think about it?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh God, yes! I fuck myself all the time and think about you!"

"Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Yes! Please fuck me! Fuck me right now!"

"What would you do to get me to fuck you?"

"Anything! I'll do anything you want, just fuck me! Please, please fuck me!"

"Anything?"

"Yes, I'll do anything you want! Anything! Do whatever you want to me, please!"

With that, he rose to his knees and pressed the tip of his cock against her ass. Rebecca shrieked with pleasure and pain as the huge, swollen head pushed into her ass. A little at a time, with small and gentle thrusts, he eased the entire length of his fat, pulsing dick up into her. She howled and squirmed throughout, finally grinding back against him until she could feel his balls against the back of her thighs. He gave a final thrust, slapping against her, then began a painfully slow fuck in and out of her. He caressed the smooth, white skin of her round ass. From time to time he thrust up into her roughly, eliciting a wail from her.

"Do you like being fucked in the ass?" he asked.

"Oh, God! Oh, my God! I love your cock! It feels so good! It's delicious!"

"But do you like it up your ass?" he pressed further.

"Yes! Yes! I love it! I love it when you fuck me in the ass!"

"Are you playing with yourself while I've got my dick up your ass?"

"Nooooo," she wailed, "If I touch myself I'll come."

"Well," he said, "Your hot, little ass feels too good on my cock, and I'm going to shoot a great big load all the way up inside you in a minute."

"Oh, God, yes! Fill my ass up with your cum! Cum all the way up my ass!" Rebecca's finger found her little, swollen clit and rubbed it furiously.

Her lover's thrusts up into her ass became harder and faster. Pulling almost all the way out, he shoved his thick cock back in as deeply as possible. The pace increased until he was withdrawing and pounding back in rapidly. Rebecca howled into the bedding, one fist clutching sheets and blankets while her other hand furiously rubbed her pussy. She began to cum, and cum, and cum. This triggered her lover's climax. He shot thick streams of semen deeply up her clenching, quivering ass. Their mutual orgasms went on and on until, finally, the slowly softening cock slid out of Rebecca's ass. Trailing behind it were sticky dollops of cum that trickled down toward her pussy.

They lay wrapped in each others' arms for a long time, falling asleep. He awoke with a start, jarring Rebecca awake as he jerked and reached for his watch on the night stand.

"Whew!" he said with great relief, "It's only been fifteen minutes! Good. I was worried we'd slept away the whole afternoon."

"Stay right there," he said. He stepped into the bathroom. She heard the sound of him urinating, then there was the sound of running water for a time as he washed himself. He returned to the bed, leaning back against the wall.

"Relaxed?" he inquired.

"Mmmm," Rebecca said, sleepily, running her hand over his chest.

"We still have some time," he said mischievously.

"Where do you get your energy?" she asked.

"Right here," he replied, lightly touching her pubic mound.

"It's dangerous to touch me there," she said, smiling.

"Good. I like to live dangerously."

They kissed as they fell back into an embrace. As they clutched and rolled across the mattress, the bedding became wadded, reeking of sex. In fact, the musky aroma pervaded the entire room as the two entwined. Touching and kissing, their naked bodies were slick with sweat, cum and lubricant.

Rebecca was on her back with her legs spread wide. He knelt beside her, looking at her glistening sex and her nipples, which were once again stiff with arousal.

"Suck my cock," he said.

With just a small movement, she maneuvered her face to his dick, which was amazingly hard again. She sucked and licked it, the taste and texture bringing her to a fevered state for the third time that day.

"I want to watch you make yourself come with your fingers," he said, "And I want to shoot all over your beautiful tits."

She ate his cock with abandon and watched him watching her. She masturbated lasciviously, her smooth, white thighs spread for his pleasure. With one finger Rebecca rubbed her throbbing clitoris, with the forefinger of her other hand she fucked herself. Her eyes were fixed on her lover, and it thrilled her to put on a show for him. She wiggled and humped as she feasted on his dick. It quivered in her hungry mouth, dribbling sticky pre-cum onto her tongue. He grunted, a sign that his orgasm wasn't far off. She hoped he could hold off for just a bit. She wanted to come with him.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her mouth and began to stroke his cock with his right hand. Rebecca continued to masturbate, emitting small moans as she fingered her pussy.

"Do you like seeing me do this?" she asked.

"Yes. It looks delicious. You look delicious like that."

"Do you want to watch me cum?" she asked, looking directly into his eyes.

"Yes, and I want to jack off on your tits at the same time."

She made a small, mewing sound and closed her eyes.

"You love to fuck, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes."

"I'll bet you're horny all the time, aren't you?"

"Yes," Rebecca answered, "I think about sex all the time."

"Really? And what do you think about exactly?"

"I think about sneaking off and fucking you."

"Do you, now?"

"Yes."

"That makes you my little whore, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"Say it. Tell me you're my little whore."

"I'm your whore," she began to moan loudly.

"Say it again."

"Oh, God!" she began to writhe as her hands moved furiously between her legs.

"Say it!" he commanded. His fist was wrapped around his dick and he pumped it rapidly.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm your whore!"

"You'll do anything I tell you, won't you?"

"Yes! Yes, I'll do anything you want!"

"Tell me you're my little whore, my little sex slave."

"Yes! Oh, God, yes! I'm your slave!"

"You're my whore. Say it."

"Oh my God! Oh, my God! Yes! Yes! I'm a little whore! I'm your slave and I'm your little whore! I'll do anything! Anything! I'm going to come!"

And, wailing pitiably, Rebecca stiffened as yet another series of orgasms rolled through her. Her lover huddled over her smooth, creamy body as it shuddered deliciously for him.

As Rebecca's climax reached its peak, her lover shot ropy jets of cum directly onto her soft, round tits.

The telephone rang the next afternoon.

"I can't wait another two weeks to see you," he said.

"I know. I want to see you, too," Rebecca answered, "but we can't keep doing this. I really love my husband, and this is wrong. We have to stop."

"No," he said, "I can't stop. I have to have you."

"No, you don't have to have me. You just want me."

"Okay, you're right. I want you."

"I want you, too," she said, "but I have to have my marriage, and I'm not going to just throw it away for great sex."

"Well, what if we did the threesome thing?"

"You're really going to do that? You'd really have a threesome?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Maybe doesn't work for me. Definitely yes is what works for me."

"I'm just afraid it'd be weird."

"It probably would be weird the first time."

"We'd have to do it more than once?"

"Honey, from now on it's the only way you get to have me."

"Okay, okay," he protested, "I just need some time to get used to the idea."

"You've been telling me that forever. This time I mean it."

"Okay," said Rebecca, calling his bluff, "I'll set it up."

I was lying between Rebecca's thighs, my hands caressing her lush breasts as I licked her pussy when she spoke.

"Do you remember me telling you about that guy I wanted to fuck so bad?"

"Uh huh."

"I want to have a threesome with him."

"Mmmm. Sounds like fun."

"Would you like to watch me fuck him?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Come up here and fuck me now, and I'll show you how I'd act if I had his cock in me."

She went wild as I slid my dick in her, absolutely wild.

He balked when she told him.

"God, I just don't know," he said.

"You still want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Oh my God, I need to fuck you. Bad."

"Then, that's how it's got to be."

"Just give me a little bit more time."

"Take all the time you want, but you're not fucking me again unless my husband is there, too."

They didn't talk for a few days, then he started calling. He talked to her sweetly, told her how beautiful she was, told her how badly he wanted her. She started to break down a little at a time. Finally, one day they had phone sex. It made her realize just how much she relished being with him. She told herself that he was close to giving in to what she wanted. She told herself that, if she just had sex with him one more time, he'd come around completely. So, she agreed to meet him.

He explained to her that they wouldn't be meeting at the motel. Instead, he had gotten his brother to agree to let them use his apartment. Rebecca almost backed out. She wasn't at all comfortable with the idea of having illicit sex at some person's house she didn't even know. The problem was that she desperately wanted to have sex with him. She was sure this little tryst was going to change everything. Against her better judgment, she agreed to meet him.

The apartment, ironically, was within walking distance of our place. So, she walked. She knocked on the door and he answered, smiling broadly. The door closed behind her and she was in his arms. Her body completely melted, yielding to the lust. He devoured her.

The entire afternoon was spent in bed, and Rebecca completely lost count of the number of orgasms he drew from her. He fucked her three times, and each time was better than the last. Finally, she rose from the bed and used the shower. Partially dressed, she kissed him goodbye and started to leave. Then she met his brother. He was sitting in the living room when she exited the bedroom. It was embarrassing, awkward and bizarre, but the way he looked at her was riveting.

He was younger than her lover. He wasn't classically handsome, but he was attractive. He seemed to pierce her with his eyes, and it was instantly clear to Rebecca that this man was very, very attracted to her. Somehow, it seemed to ease her tension. She smiled at him. He smiled back. She left, but the next time she was invited to an afternoon of sex at the apartment down the street she accepted without hesitation.

This time, the brother answered the door and explained that his brother would be just a few minutes. He had been detained at work. He invited Rebecca to the kitchen, gave her a Coke and they sat and chatted amiably. Again, Rebecca perceived a powerful sense that this man was strongly attracted to her. She flirted with him experimentally, and the effect was immediate. She was really getting to him, and she enjoyed that.

When his brother arrived, they all moved into the living room and talked for a few minutes. The brother sat on a chair across from them. Rebecca's lover began to touch her, and the fact that they were being watched only added to the excitement. Rebecca protested weakly, which only drew a chuckle. A hand lightly touching her face turned her toward a kiss. The kiss became more passionate. Still the brother watched from across the room, his eyes glittering. Rebecca couldn't help but look at him. Hands began to slide beneath her clothing, inside her shirt, down her jeans. Rebecca became more and more aroused. She stopped protesting. The buttons on her shirt were undone one by one. Rebecca began to moan softly. Deft fingers unclasped her bra, allowing warm fingers to touch her very sensitive nipples. Rebecca's moans became a little louder. She looked up. She was being watched intently. Her pussy gushed with moisture.

Those deft fingers undid her jeans and snaked inside to touch her pubic mound through her panties. Rebecca gasped and pressed back against them. The pressure on her wet pussy sent waves of excitement through her. The man across the room couldn't really see much of her flesh, but he could see her sexual arousal. As her shirt and bra were pushed off her shoulders, though, he got a clear view of her breasts. Her lover's head, however, quickly covered them as he began to suck her nipples. She looked across the room into the brother's eyes. They shone with excitement, and Rebecca could see in the crotch of his pants the evidence of his arousal. Looking him directly in the eye, she licked her lips.

Rebecca's hand unzipped her lover's pants and reached through his underwear to touch the swollen cock within. It was hard, hot and sticky. She stroked it as they kissed. She no longer cared that she was exposed from the waist up. She wanted to be seen, to be watched. Those skillful hands drew Rebecca's jeans and panties down over her hips to her knees and fingers began to caress her dripping sex. Rebecca moaned loudly. Freeing her lover's cock, she slid her mouth over the throbbing head. She spared a glance across the room. He was starting to touch himself through his clothing. Their eyes met, and she could hear him moan.

She offered no protest as her clothing, which had been loosened and pushed aside, was removed completely. Rebecca was seated on the couch naked before both men. Her lover knelt between her widely spread legs and began to suck her. With his back to his brother, Rebecca's lover could not see how the other two communicated without words. Rebecca moaned and writhed on the tongue between her legs, but locked her eyes on the eyes of the man watching from across the room. He now openly stroked his cock as he looked at her. Rebecca again licked her lips slowly, lasciviously. Then she came, gushing onto the face pressed against her pussy. Throughout her intense orgasm, Rebecca had locked onto the eyes on the other side of the room. She was still aroused.

His face glistening with juice, Rebecca's lover rose up just enough to slide his hard cock into her. He kissed her passionately, then eased back on his haunches and settled into a slow rhythm. Rebecca watched the man across the room, performed for him. When she came again it was very, very loud. Her eyes were locked on his. The cock inside her spurted gobs of sticky cum, which leaked out in full view of the man in the chair opposite. He, too, came. His cum shot high in the air and landed on the carpet. Rebecca wished very much it had landed on her tongue. Next time, she thought, it very well might.

In the aftermath of her tryst at the nearby apartment, Rebecca's lover laughed off his brother's voyeurism. Apparently, it was not the first time one of them had witnessed the other's lovemaking. It definitely raised the question in Rebecca's mind, "Why is he so shy about a threesome if he doesn't mind being watched?" Still, she accepted yet another invitation to an afternoon of sex just days after their last encounter.

bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers
12