More Than Friends After All

Story Info
I'm a guy but my best friend is a girl. Now it's much more.
4.1k words
4.55
59.4k
64
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My best friend, and she has been for many years, is Kayla. We've been in the same grade, even pretty much get the same kind of grades ever since the second grade. We're now going into our senior year of high school.

What may be a bit different is that I'm a guy. I'm Todd and my best friend is Kayla as I said.

Even though a lot of people think we're dating when they see us together, we've really just been friends all the time we've known each other. I usually go root for her when she plays soccer or runs a sprint race, yes, she's the athlete, not me and she always comes to see me in the school plays that I'm in.

Now, before you get to thinking that maybe I'm a little gay or whatever, no I'm not. I've dated a fair amount, even came close to losing my cherry, so to speak, with a girl whose family moved away just when things were looking hopeful. Oh, well.

So, why didn't I hit on Kayla? Well, honestly, she's certainly pretty enough. Long streaky blond hair down past her shoulders, pretty gray-blue eyes with long eyelashes, smooth, tan complexion, slender and fit body with a nice amount of curves, yes, those, too, she's very nice in a bikini. See, I do notice. Kayla's one of the prettiest girls in the school. And she's my best friend.

I really can't say that I've never ever thought of Kayla in a sexual way, I have. When I've seen her in a bikini it's probably not possible for any hetero guy to think of her as just one of the guys. No, she's too sexy-looking for that.

And a couple of times, I've been in her room when she changed clothes and more or less just stood there talking to me in her bra and panties. Yes, I've gotten erections because of her, look, I'm normal and she's really pretty.

But, we're friends, the best of friends. I've held her when she's been really upset and crying and she's held me. I'll never forget when my grandmother died two years ago. I bawled in Kayla's arms. She means that much to me.

In the last year or two, my best friend, Kayla, has changed a bit, she's gotten more adventurous, more impulsive, not crazy or reckless, just a bit more daredevil.

I found this out one afternoon when she picked me up, she often could get one of her parent's cars when I couldn't, and had told me we were heading for the beach.

Well, we live about thirty minutes from the ocean and that wasn't unusual, especially in the summer, so I had my trunks on and a towel in my hand when she picked me up. She was in my favorite yellow bikini. Yes, I told you I'd noticed her.

"Going someplace new, Todd, I think you'll like it. Went there last week with Karen Tomassin."

I knew Karen, of course, she's one of the hotter girls in our school, one with a bit of a reputation. Oh, well, the day was warm and sunny, it was summer, school was out, what more could a guy want. I was even with a beautiful girl in a skimpy bikini even though she was my best friend.

We took a cut-off way before we normally did and went down a kind of rutted dirt road, then out onto an open beach. She pulled up to a small parking area and we got out and I followed her up over a dune past a sign that read, "Clothing Optional Beach."

"Geez, Kayla, what's this? That means a nude beach, right?"

"There may be some but it's not mandatory, you know," she said throwing me a grin.

"I don't think that's something I could do, you know, the way guys get hard and all."

Kayla and I had talked about sex some though we'd never done anything or shown each other our bodies.

As we walked out onto the open beach, yes, there were naked people, men and women, along with some who were in their regular beach suits.

The naked ones were mostly couples, though there were about five girls near our age, they were all nude, laying on towels getting all-over tans. Oh, yes, I looked, I looked long and hard. Hard, that's just what I was.

"Come on, Todd, quit ogling the poor girls. Behave yourself," Kayla grumbled kiddingly.

She found us a place and spread out a blanket for us.

"I can't believe you brought me to a place like this. You didn't tell me, that's for sure, just brought me here."

"Todd, if I had told you, you wouldn't have wanted to come. It would have been a long, boring discussion. This way, we're here, now enjoy it. You already liked those girls."

"Yeah, they were nice," I easily admitted.

"Look you can stay just like you are but if you want to take them off and, well, if you have a normal guy-reaction to the girls, just roll over on your stomach. Simple. So just relax and enjoy yourself."

I decided that, since we were here, that I would do just that. Then, as I was watching a couple stroll naked down by the shoreline, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kayla stand up. My eyes shifted as I saw her reach behind and untie her bra top and drop it to the blanket. Then, yes, then, she undid the side of her bikini bottom and was suddenly standing next to me completely naked.

Look, I am a guy, I wanted to turn and look straight on at her standing there but she's my best friend. So, I kind of moved like I was shifting my position on the blanket and, oh, my god, my best friend rivaled any girl I'd ever seen in Playboy or Penthouse.

I knew from her wearing a bikini that her breasts were firm and solid, that they didn't sag down in the least. But now, uncovered, oh, man, they were perfect, perfect cones topped with small pink nipples which were poked-out.

Down below, well, she was standing there facing the ocean so I couldn't see quite everything, it was more of her beautiful round butt, than the front of her, then she turned to me and presented her bare pussy to my view for the first time. I thought my heart would stop.

I knew it had taken her some courage to do this with me, I mean if I was her boyfriend, well, then, it would have made more sense. I was being silly, I thought. Hell, we're basically adults.

I looked away, far out to the ocean, set my mind on other things, then stood up and pulled off my trunks.

"See that wasn't so hard, was it. Oops, maybe that was the wrong word," she snickered. "See, nobody even noticed."

"Yeah, good, I'd hate to get an erection, that would be so embarrassing."

"I bet you look nice when you get an erection," she said quietly.

I couldn't believe that my best friend said that. My face felt hot as the sun that day as I sat down.

"Todd, you are such fun to tease, you really are," she laughed.

I was sitting but now my dick was on the rise after her comment and, as I rolled over, I told her, "See what you've done? All your fault."

"Well, the way you're laying, no, I can't see a thing. You're no fun, Todd."

She was laying on her side looking at me as I couldn't help but see her beautiful, sexy body.

"I thought we were friends, Kayla," I said thinking that she'd pushed the whole nude beach thing pretty far.

"I'm sorry, Todd, I guess I upset you, I didn't mean to, I was just having some fun and I think I went too far. Sorry, still friends?"

"Yes, of course, best friends," I replied.

"Can I ask you something?"

'Sure."

"When you got an erection just now...did I cause it, you looking at me?"

"Um, why do you want to know?"

"Just wondering, that's all."

"Yeah, sorry if it upsets you," I told her.

"Thank you, Todd," she replied softly.

"Why do you say that, Kayla."

"Well, I've been kind of wondering if guys find me attractive. I sure don't get asked out much."

"You know maybe it's because we're together all the time and people just think I'm your boyfriend. Maybe that's it."

"Yeah, could be, I guess."

I knew I needed to change the subject from how good she looked naked so that I could get my dick under control and, finally, I sensed that I was back to normal, though, sometimes I think normal at eighteen is a hard-on.

Kayla had turned onto her side so she was facing me so, now that I was soft, I turned to face her. After all, it was kind of cool to be naked like this, the feeling was adult, grown-up. And, while I didn't try to focus too much on her, Kayla was sure nice to be with under these new and exciting circumstances.

Soon after I had turned to face Kayla, there came down the beach a naked woman, perfectly tanned all over, with a stunning body, right out of Playboy, she was breathtaking and I could so easily see why she so enjoyed being naked; she was perfect.

Kayla was talking about something, something at school, I think, but all my attention was on the spectacular woman who now seemed to be walking right toward us.

Of course, you know what happened. As she approached, I lay there on my side as my cock began to lengthen and fill; there was nothing I could do.

The woman came right up to us and spoke, "Beautiful day, you two look so nice together, is this your first time here?"

Kayla answered for us, "Not mine but for the two of us it is. You come here much?"

"Oh, all the time, can't you tell, I just love an over-all tan," she replied as she squatted down in the sand.

It was simply incredible. This absolutely beautiful woman sitting, stark naked, sitting in the sand with her pussy open, my eyes hungrily devouring her as she and Kayla talked. I was so hard.

She did look at me at times when they were talking, smiling at me, I'm sure knowing just what affect she was having on me, I was just super turned-on.

"Yes, I just love the warm sun on my body, it just makes me feel so good and sexy, too. Doesn't it make you feel sexy, too?" she asked Kayla.

"Oh, I'll say. I came last week with a girlfriend," she was telling the beautiful woman as I ate her with my eyes. She was looking at me as well, looking at my cock which was all tingly in the warm sun.

Then, I saw a drop of liquid form under her, right on the lips of her pussy. They both continued talking, Kayla telling her how sexy it made her feel and such, the woman asking about how long we'd been lovers.

Then I saw the drop fall to the sand from her wet pussy lips. If you think you're kind of hard reading about this, well, think how I was actually laying there naked with my pretty naked best friend and this seductive, hot woman whose pussy was dripping her sex juices onto the warm sand right in front of me.

Really without warning, my cock spurted first once, then again as I ejaculated onto the blanket. I groaned softly and Kayla turned and saw as my cock emptied out in surge after surge.

They were both looking at me, well, at my cock, really, with smiles on their faces, no doubt as surprised as I was. I so wanted to reach down and stroke myself but just didn't dare. This was all enough without doing that.

The woman looked at me, smiled and said, "That was really nice. I so enjoyed you doing that for me," and she stood up and walked away as I watched her beautiful ass go down the beach.

"Todd, my god, you didn't even touch yourself, not at all," Kayla gasped.

"Boy, I sure wanted to," I said before I thought about it.

With that, Kayla moved over, screening me from view of people on the beach, then looked at me as she reached out and took my dick in her hand to begin masturbating me up and down.

I lay there frozen, unable to move or say anything, as she moved her fist up and down until she had milked me of all my cum.

"We've been friends for almost forever, Todd, and you've never tried anything sexual with me."

"I know," I told her, "I always kind of wanted to but didn't want to risk our friendship. But what you just did now was wonderful."

"Do you think I could excite you as much as that woman did?" and with that she got up and squatted in front of me in almost the same way the woman had.

Chapter 2

I was almost too afraid to look at her and risk all that we had together as friends, it was a lot. Then, she dropped down, squatting lower, just the way the woman had, opening her pussy lips as she exposed herself for me.

She was perfectly smooth and shaven, her open and swollen lips bright pink in the strong sunlight all wet and excited-looking.

"Here, I want to do this for you, Todd," and she reached under with her hand and began rubbing her pussy back and forth along her open lips. It was so hot, so sexy.

Then she sat down and widened her knees even farther, spreading her pussy open with her fingers showing me how red and juicy she was inside. Then her fingers opened just above as she began rubbing back and forth across her clit smearing her wetness all around, going now in circles.

"Oh, oh," she panted as her face reddened. I could feel my cock fill with blood as my heart raced watching this super-sexy sight in front of me.

Then, Kayla slid two fingers up inside her and just couldn't keep my hand off myself, I took my cock in my hand and started on myself. I just couldn't help it.

"Mmm, oh, that's good, so good, mmm," she moaned as she masturbated for me. Her face and chest were now bright red as she bit down on her lip, her fingers were deep up inside her as I stiffened and my cum began spurting up, landing on her inner thigh, near her pussy.

"God, I wish you were in me right now, cumming like that," she groaned as I saw her tremble and moan.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, oh, oh, Todd," she uttered softly.

"That was beautiful, Kayla, really beautiful, I'll never forget it, thank you."

She sat there, spread open in front of me, her fingers still slowly moving in and out, smiling as she puffed at a wisp of hair sending it up off her face.

"Whew, that was intense. Um, I think I'm about ready to go, it's been quite a day."

As soon as we got in Kayla's car she asked me, "Both your parents are at work, right?"

I told her they were and we kind of talked mostly about other things on the way home. We seemed both a bit gun-shy after such an about-face in our relationship. I don't think either one of us knew how to proceed or even how to talk about it. There was a certain uncomfortableness yet also a new and different closeness between us.

We pulled up in my driveway as she left the motor running and we somewhat uneasily said goodbye and gave each other a parting kiss, a kiss that was both similar and different from all that had come before.

Did I jack-off that night? Oh, three times and real early in the morning, whatever time I really don't know.

Then, in the morning, my phone rang and it was Kayla.

"Hi, Kayla, uh, what time is it?" I grumbled.

"Eight-fifteen, sleepyhead. Would you do me a favor?"

"Uh, sure, whatever, you know that."

"Come downstairs and let me in your front door?"

I jumped up and ran down the stairs and jerked the door open. There was my best-ever friend standing there with her cellphone to her ear looking so pretty in the morning sun.

"Can I come in, Todd, or do I have to stay out here?"

"Oh, geez, sorry. Sure," and I moved aside for her to come in the house.

"I was in bed, sorry," I mumbled.

"Yes, I figured. I watched your parents leave a bit ago, then waited."

"Waited?"

"Waited to call you. To see if I could join you in bed," she said grinning from ear to ear.

"You really mean it, that we, well, that..." I stammered.

"I want you to make love to me, Todd. Do I have to beg?" she said as she pulled me up the stairs to my bedroom.

"You've already seen me naked, I guess maybe it's old hat now, huh?" she said as she pulled off her tee and reached back to loosen her bra as it slid off her arms.

"You are so beautiful, Kayla, just incredible," I exclaimed as she pulled down her shorts and took off her little thong panties that were wet underneath.

She stood there smiling at me, so beautiful, so sexy, I was just in heaven.

"Well, Todd, I'm waiting to see that lovely penis of yours. Can you sometime or other get your briefs off?"

"Oh, sorry" I stumbled and I whipped them down as fast as I could.

"Mmm, thanks, there's that wonderful dick of yours again. This time, though, it's going to cum right in here," as she patted her abdomen. "Come on," and she jumped into my bed and held her arms out for me. "By the way, I'm on the pill so it's okay. No worry about that."

"First, I know what I want to do, Kayla," and I got on the bed as she lay down and I got between her legs while she spread open, showing me her pretty pussy again, wet and pink again, now open for me to enter.

I leaned up on my hands and knees and kissed her, then rose up and moved down and kissed her right in the middle of her slit. She knew then, of course, where I was headed and she widened even more.

As I began to lick on her pussy, I felt how soft and smooth it was, she must have just shaved it this morning, I know how nice my own face feels right after I've shaved. And she was really wet, as soon as I licked her moisture away, there was more.

I licked and licked and Kayla began squirming and softly moaning.

"Mmm, Todd, oh, this feels so good. I've never had a boy do this before, oh, it's wonderful."

It was wonderful for me, too, I could just lay here between her legs and lick her forever. Her pussy was so plump and sexy, I moved my fingers up to ease her open and poked my tongue inside and jiggled it up and down.

"Oh, Todd, oooh, that's gonna make me cum, mmm, oh, oh."

I began flicking my tongue around as I held her gently open and her hands came down and gripped my head as I felt her tremble.

"Oh, OH, OH, OH, AYYE, AYYE, AYYE, EUUGH, EUUGH, uhh, mmm, oh, Todd, oh you make me feel so wonderful. Oh, can you do it, I really want us to make love, I want you inside me," she pleaded as I got up and held my dick steady as I pressed up against her slit and pushed.

I pressed again and could feel about half of me, maybe more, go up inside her. I knew that once I was in, that I wanted to go back and forth and when I began, oh, the feeling was exquisite.

"Kayla, oh, this feels so good, I'm so glad it's you, you and me, I...I really want you to be my girlfriend. I know it's a big change but, well?"

"Oh, Todd, I want it, too, yes, we're great friends but, well, look, we're pretty good lovers, too, aren't we?"

"So, we're boyfriend and girlfriend, more than best friends?" I asked as I moved back and forth.

"I think maybe with us doing what we're doing right now, we might want to consider ourselves going steady, don't you?" she snickered.

She lifted her legs up over me and started to twirl her butt around under me as I went in and out of her, the addition of her movement was just wonderful.

"Mmm, oh, Kayla, that feels even better. Mmm, you're gonna make me cum doing that, it's so good."

"I've watched you cum three times now and it's been really exciting. I can't wait until you do it inside me. That's what I really want."

"I think that's just what you're going to get and it's gonna be soon."

"Mmm, any time, lover boy, any time," she moaned as she kept moving around under me.

I was looking down at this absolutely gorgeous girl under me now wondering why I hadn't made a move to do this four or five years ago when she started developing this wondrous body of hers. I could have, of course, but I just never did. But, now, well, now, I was up over her, she was beautifully naked and my dick was just about to cum inside her for the first time ever. But I just knew it wasn't going to be the last time.

"Mmm, mmm, I'm really close," I murmured as I was flooded with the most delicious pleasure.

"Oh, uh, I am, too, so close, oh, I'm...uhn, UHN, UHN, UHN, UH, uh, mmm, mmm," she groaned as I felt my cock swell and begin spurting into her so wonderfully deep inside.

"Uh, UH, UH, UH, uh, mmm, oh, Kayla, I love you, Kayla, I love you so much," and I fell over her kissing her all over her face and neck; it was just so wonderful, the peak moment of my life. I lay there over her, us holding each other tightly as the feelings swept over us.

"That was wonderful, really wonderful, Kayla."

"Did you mean that?" she asked softly.

12