Mormon Chicks Like Big Black Dicks Ch. 01

Story Info
Joni M. Ch 01 - "Doing her at my house".
3.5k words
4.27
153.3k
77
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers

(Interracial sex begins in later chapter.)

Joni is my wife's friend. Molly Mormon to everyone that knows her. "Molly Mormon" is a slang for someone that is a Mormon woman by the book. Everything that is expected from having the kids to doing everything and being the good little wife her husband expects of her.

Joni is one of those Mormon wives and mothers that react to "darn" as a bad word. "Never said Shit" as the saying goes.

My wife does not share the LDS faith with Joni, but they sometimes work together and are, in a way, friends.

By friends, my wife has to constantly deal with Joni's backstabbing. Always after one of these occasions there is an apology from Joni after she has used her sneaky LDS attitude to get her way. Usually something like, "Oh, I am so sorry. That is not what I intended do."

Knowing this woman to be this way had given me a hatred towards her. I curse her under my breath whenever I see her wearing her Capri pants and her golf shirt style top, and those sensible shoes.

One Tuesday Joni stopped by our house when she should have known my wife would not be home to drop off some work related item.. We sat on the porch a few minutes and made idle talk about family and life in general.

Having an opportunity to check Joni out a little bit on my porch got me a little more interested more than her personality. She is about fifteen years younger than my wife, or twelve years younger than me.

Joni is a pretty woman, tall at about five foot seven inches, with a slim, tom-boyish, look. She really has a killer smile, with almost too many teeth, a strong chin, and a nose that maybe a bit too long. The brown eyes sparkle, she has brown hair that she wears short and she has perfect skin. Her voice has a soft childlike tone to it and she reflects the innocence of a child in her mannerisms.

I keep watching her boobs move under her clothing and they look like probably just a A-cup, maybe a loose fitting B-Cup. With her trim waist, her ass has a nice flair and for some reason I am wondering if she has a hairy pussy to match the brown hair on her head.

So, in a space of about 15 minutes I have gone from wanting to run her off my porch to thinking what it would be like to fuck her.

Being the ultimate Mormon wife gives her the outlook on life of an eight year old girl. Sure, her husband has knocked her up four times, but what she knows about fucking had to come from him and I am sure she thinks of it as a duty. I wondered if this slim angel has ever been made to cum.

Now she has gotten up from the chair to double check they stuff she brought over for my wife. As she stood again she leaned back against the porch rail facing me, "It is so cool having an actual porch where you can sit in the shade."

Then she turned around and looked around and leaned forward onto the rail, rocking onto her toes. "The view from here is nice. There is a lot to look at."

This girl is really slim and in spite of my wife's fuller figure that should be more inspiring I find this skinny creature such a turn on. "Yes, the view is nice. Some times I can't get enough of what I am seeing."

My wife would have a jealous fit if she knew that I was even talking to her so called friend. Knowing what I was thinking she would kill us all. Again, Joni knows my wife is out of town for the rest of the day. So, this is awkward because I have let this go too far and she is going to work into a conversation that she spent time talking to me.

Joni turned back around to me and leaned against the rail again. This time folding her arms just under her tits. I know I was staring at them and started looking on down to where her crotch held my attention. Now I'm concealing a rising hardon and telling myself I would have a testicle removed just to get to see Joni naked.

"Say, it seems to be warmer than I thought out here today," Joni mentioned as a comment to the weather.

"It is getting hot out here. Too bad you silly Mormon women would never go in a house with a man alone. And, the a/c is running cool in there."

"I'm more LDS than all my friends, but none of them live around here. If you have something cool to drink I'll take a chance you won't ruin my virtue. After all, your wife and I are friends."

This is now officially out of hand. I'm not going to be able to put a good spin on this if it gets back to my wife. My wife has always been overly jealous for no reason. Even talking with Joni could get me killed. Letting her in our house with just the two of us could be a disaster. But, still I am wondering what she looks like under those clothes and wonder about what it would be like fuck Joni's Mormon cunt.

Joni followed me into the house and into the kitchen and leaned back against the counter while I tried to see what I could offer her to drink that would not offend her religion. I know she won't even allow tea, coffee, or soda with caffeine in her home.

Finding some juice I offered her that.

"I see you have some tea in your fridge. Maybe I could try that."

"Isn't that out of your comfort zone since you know it has caffeine?"

"I'm out of my comfort zone by just being in this kitchen with you alone. For good measure, if you don't mind would you put it in a cup and heat it for me, please?"

"A cup of hot tea on a hot day coming right up. Joni, you amaze me. What if your friends find out?"

"I'm not telling anyone, are you? She asked with a wry smile. "Maybe it can be our little secret."

"Like Secret Pals? Will we need a decoder ring for that?"

Joni looked so good leaning against the cabinet counter top that I caught myself checking her out again. She knew I was looking her over as took the cup of tea from my hand and sat down at the kitchen table.

Taking a sip, "Mmmmm, this is good. I knew it would be."

"You really never had tea?

"No, my father caught me and a girlfriend with a Pepsi when I was twelve. I got a caffeine lecture I still remember today. Plus, John would go crazy if he knew."

"I guess that is what makes it taste so much better."

"Probably so. And, good company helps, too."

This has got to be a trap, or some kind of other dimension I have fallen into. I answered, "Gee thanks. Good company, am I? You are definitely getting that secret decoder ring."

"You are sweet, and funny, too. You always seem to have a good outlook. Even when your wife is being a handful. Sometimes she drives me crazy with her bossy moods. You are an angel to remain smiling. Don't you ever get into an argument with her?" Joni asked.

"No point to take a stand against her. I'd lose. Might as well save the pain."

"I don't want to waste your afternoon. I should finish this up and get home. John is going to be late tonight, but I need to get some things done before he gets there."

"No need to rush off. I'm really surprised to learn how much I actually like you."

"I really like you, too. I've never felt like I've had a male friend, but you are so nice to me. I think I would like to have you to talk to from time to time. LDS men seem to like to be the boss all the time. Plus, I've never seen you in a white shirt and tie with a Book of Mormon and Bible under arm," she laughed.

"That's very true."

"I don't want to embarrass you, but I caught you checking me out, and I am very flattered. It made me feel good about myself."

"I probably enjoyed it more than you did. I really like what I see." You're the first Mormon I've seen on my porch that made me really glad you were there." I kidded.

She was fidgeting, acting very much the child. Can we really be friends?" she asked.

"I'd love that, " I told her, and she got up to give me an awkward hug. She had hugged me months earlier when she greeted my wife and I at a store. At the time I was thinking what a bag of bones this skinny bitch was. Now, I'm sort of rubbing her back and trying to feel her breasts push against my chest. And, I am close to her neck and I lean to smell her hair.

"Thank you", she said as she pulled back from me. There was a look about her and those eyes captivated me and she lingered in front of me, just outside the embrace.

Thinking this may my only chance, I took her hands and pulled her closer and gave her a kiss on the mouth. She pulled back and looked at me with a quizzical glance and asked, "Is that the best you got?"

I reached for Joni again and embraced her. We exchanged a lingering kiss. She led the way with the slipping of her tongue into my mouth. I was determined to get my hands on her small breasts as she started to grind against me. I noticed the difference between my wife at 5'-1" and Joni at 5'-7" as my hands went to her ribs just below her boobs.

"Whatcha doing there, Cowboy?" she asked. "I never expected this to happen and I'm not sure I want to go past a kiss."

"Well ... " I paused, "I was trying to do this ..." and I kissed her again and the tongue came right back at mine. Then I rubbed below her tits a few times and hooked my thumbs up so I could get to her nipples. I rubbed over them and they got stiff very quickly.

Joni broke the kiss and caught her breath, "Do we agree that we want to go ahead with this?"

"You bet. I'm voting yes!"

"Okay, then I need to take off my clothes. The garments are part of a vow and I need them off of me." With that she kicked off her shoes, pulled everything off the bottom and everything off the top and quickly stood before me totally nude. "What are you waiting for? Can't you take a hint?

"Uhhhh, sorry. You completely mesmerized me. You are so sexy and beautiful."

"I'm a skinny, white, Mormon girl. Do you really like this?"

"More that you could ever know," I said as I remembered to start to strip for the lady. She did look painfully thin, but the flair of her hips, her trim waist, and I was fascinated to learn I had a thing for small tits. I looked back down to her stomach and to her pubic hair covering her mound. Her pussy really was prominent with her thin build and I couldn't wait to get at her.

"I see someone is excited to see me," as her brown eyes flashed and her smile made her look almost frightened. "That is a bit more than I expected. I thought all men must be pretty much the same."

"I'm glad you said a bit more, anything the other way may have spoiled the moment. Just what is it that you expected?" I kidded.

"That seems big. John is a little over 5". I've heard jokes about Mormon men having small penises. Maybe it's not a joke. How big are you down there?" She sounded a little bit silly, as if this was her wedding night or something.

"I've measured myself between seven to seven and a half inches." I replied.

"I assume that is something I can handle. I wouldn't think it would get it any harder than it is now. So, why do you measure it?"

"I knew some day a gorgeous woman would ask and I didn't want to be stuck for an answer. But, you can tell how excited I am. How do I tell about you?"

"Come with me," she teased and led me in towards the couch in the living room. She headed for the spot where my wife sits to watch television and sat down while putting one leg up on the couch.

I could see her wetness on her lips that were protruding more than when she first stripped down for me. The pink slit was peeking back at me from her pubic hair.

"I'll need to get a little closer to verify that information," as I dropped to my knees about a foot away from her cunt.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm looking at your femininity." Looks perfect. Looks way more than perfect." I could see her juices. And, smell a pleasant earthy scent. I leaned in a little closer.

Joni giggled and squirmed on the couch, "Stop it. No one has ever looked at me like that. It makes me nervous."

"Seriously, this has never happened to you?"

"No, John usually turns off the light. I've never even opened my legs in the light for him to see down there."

"Then I guess he has never done this," I said as I kissed into her pubic hair just above her clit. Then I kissed right on her clit and lowered my mouth to kiss her right on her hot little slit.

"You have to stop. Stop right now or I will get up and leave. I've overheard remarks about men doing this to women and told myself if John ever tried that with me I would tell him how disgusting and crude I think it is."

"Joni, if we are going to be Secret Pals, this should be part of the secret. Tell you what, give me a chance to show you how good it can be. I really want to kiss you down there and show you what this is like. I'm so sure that if you give me 60 seconds you won't ask me to stop."

"I'll have to admit it felt okay, but the shock and surprise was a bit much. Do you promise to stop if I ask you to when the minute is up?"

"Better than that I'll give you a phrase to say and if you say it I will stop immediately."

"Okay, what's the phrase?"

"Decoder Ring," and with that she laughed and I pushed my face against her pussy kissing all over in her pubic hair. After about 20 seconds I kissed her right on her clit and gently sucked it into my mouth and released it only to move down and spend the rest of the time at her cunt hole. At about the 45 second mark I shoved my tongue into her slit and licked up both the insides of her pussy lips. As time ran out I sucked as much of her left cunt lip into my mouth and mashed my tongue against it.

The only sounds coming from Joni were little moans accompanied by her rotating her pelvis into my face. The smell of her warmth and the taste of her fluids were what is going to be my most favorite thing in life from now only. To have the lovely and innocent woman wiggling around over my face was extraordinary. I could not get enough as I licked and nibbled and sucked and teased.

I slid my hands under her ass cheeks to hold her to my face and looked up at her for the first time since I started eating her cunt. She was looking at me with those soft brown eyes that seemed to admit total surrender to what her body was experiencing for the first time in her 38 years on the earth.

I stopped for a moment and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, better than alright. That was feeling so good. I don't know if I have ever had a true orgasm, but if not, I think I was almost right there."

"Which part did you like?" I was teasing her. "This part, this part, when I did this or when I did this. Or, was it this?" At which time I buried my tongue in her and then sucked onto her clit.

She jolted and pushed back against my forehead and then with both hands pulled me hard into her crotch as I buried my tongue into her. After a minute or two she began to rock her cunt into my face and start to shake. Suddenly she let out a loud moan and wrapped those thin thighs around my head as if she wanted my whole person inside her.

My mouth was flooded as she came against my tongue. The juices were so sweet and had a wonderful flavor. I continued to lick as to not to miss any as she let go her grip and relaxed back against the couch. As she was coming down from her orgasm I went back to kissing and tracing my tongue along the inside of her puffy pussy lips.

As she calmed and regained her breath I kissed over the hair on her pussy mound and onto her stomach, continuing towards those adorable little boobs. I kissed and caressed them. Taking a nipple on one tit in my mouth and measuring the other tit with my hand. I really loved this. They aren't a handful, yet there is tit flesh to enjoy, and it added to her child bride type appearance.

I positioned my self so the head of my cock would touch her opening and leaned forward to kiss her on the mouth. Much to my surprise she came back at me with a deep kiss with the tongue and all. "So, that's what I taste like?"

"Do you like it?"

"Let's just say it's part of an hour of new experiences. And, what I said about not being sure I ever had an orgasm, now I know I have. Oh, I even forgot to say decoder ring!"

With that I tried to nudge my penis into Joni and she looked into my eyes and reached down to guide me. "You know I am a good little church girl that has been faithful to my husband and that no one ever hears me say a bad word, don't you?"

"Yes, but somehow you seem different now," I remarked as she rubbed me up and down her wet slit.

"True, I do seem different. So, why don't you fuck me?" she asked as she lifted up to me and took the head of my cock inside herself.

The head slipped in easily with all the girl cum on her and I felt the inner lips close around it as if her cunt was claiming its prize. Then I started slow easy strokes up her vagina.

"Wait right there," she stopped me after a couple of dozen stokes. "That's about where John goes in to. Hold it there for a bit. You have me stretched out about half again more in width and I love it. Just wait a little longer. Okay, that was the old me, now push."

It took a few more strokes to buried myself to the hilt in her and I pulled it out to John's spot and plunged it back in again.

Joni looked up to me and smiled and said, "I'm getting fucked. I'm getting fucked by a big cock. Fuck me, just fuck me, make me cum.

I was only good for a couple of more minutes with this little vixen. When I stared to cum I asked her if she wanted me to pull out.

She was losing it herself and practically screamed, "Good God no, cum in me, cum in me, fill me with your cum, cum in me, fill me with your seed."

And, I did. And, she did. Then we laid in that spot from where my wife watches television and reveled in our new lust for each other.

"Next time, my place. I'll sneak you in my house and we will do this in my marriage bed. Will you save you cum for me?"

"Absolutely, all of it is yours from now on."

"What about your wife?"

"Oh, I don't know. Let the dog fuck her."

"I didn't know you had a dog."

"That is true, she will have to get one."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers