Morning Light Part 3

Story Info
Jennifer & Jimmy spend a weekend as lovers.
14.6k words
4.78
493.8k
171
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,589 Followers

Chapter 1

The auditorium was packed on Friday night. The graduating class included over 800 kids. Hundreds of parents streamed into the auditorium rushing for the front seats. Jennifer found a seat in the back near the entrance, trying to be an inconspicuous as possible. Since she really didn't know too many people, she felt that she was pretty safe. However, she was still uncomfortable being in such a crowd of people. It was unfortunate, but also good news, that Jimmy's father couldn't make the ceremonies. That might have been hard to explain or at least look very suspicious.

Finally the auditorium grew quiet and the program began with the National Anthem.

Why do graduation ceremonies have to be so boring Jennifer thought as she squirmed in the uncomfortable seat? Speaker after speaker came to the podium and droned on about the future and how all the kids were embarking on a journey. Then the principal had to give out 800 diplomas, with 800 kids coming up on stage to shake his hand. Normally the laborious process would not have bothered Jennifer so much but tonight she had other plans...plans that were much more exciting.

Jennifer had thought of nothing else for the past several days. She was both excited and scared. Her aborted attempt at anal sex with Jimmy's father had happened years ago but was still fresh in her mind. She kept telling herself to relax and everything would be okay, yet her nagging fears just wouldn't go away. Several times, she had broken out in a cold sweat thinking about it. How would it feel? Would her inexperienced son be gentle? Could she control the situation? She didn't have any of the answers.

Jennifer was startled by a voice as the students passed by.

"Hi Jennifer."

Jennifer looked over and saw Shelly smiling at her as she walked by. She smiled back and felt her heart flutter. A few minutes later, her son walked proudly by. He looked so handsome in his cap and gown. For a moment she wished that she could just jump up and say, "That's my son!" He was her son and lover now...but no one could ever know. Most of the people in the auditorium would never understand how a mother could love her son as a man...how she could let him have her body as well as her soul.

An hour later, Jennifer and Jimmy were riding home together. They sat quietly, deep in their own thoughts when Jimmy spoke.

"Mom, you know you don't have to do this don't you? I love you and if you say that you've changed your mind, that's perfectly all right with me." In truth, Jimmy was just as scared as his mother was. He had asked for anal sex as a joke. It wasn't because he didn't want to do it. He just didn't want to hurt her. Moreover, he didn't really know what he was doing either. Still he would be heart broken if she said no now.

Jennifer reached over and grasped Jimmy's hand. "I want to do this Jimmy. It is going to be very special for you and me. We just need to take it slow. I wouldn't miss taking this big thing up my ass for anything in the world," Jennifer said as she let her hand slide down to Jimmy's groin and squeeze his penis. Her sexy words belied her nervousness, but she felt that she couldn't let him see that.

Jimmy gasped and shivered. He saw a fire in her eyes that he had never seen before, a determination.

When they arrived home, Jennifer told Jimmy to give her an hour then come to her room. She wanted to take a bath and get ready for the big event.

That hour seemed like it would never end for Jimmy. He had paced the living room the entire time.

One hour later Jimmy tapped on his mother's bedroom door. When he heard his mother whisper to come in, he gently pushed the door open. He let out an audible gasp as he saw the room. The room was dimly lit by scented candles. The candles gave a warm glow to the room, casting shadows on the wall that flickered and danced with the light. Jimmy saw his mother lying on the bed. She was wearing a white corset, white garters, nylons, and a pair of white panties. She no longer looked like a young girl...she looked very much like a woman.

Jimmy had put on a short, silk robe with nothing underneath. He could already feel his penis begin to erect as he walked over to the bed. He looked down at his mother, his heart pounding in his chest. In his hand, he carried the last marijuana cigarette that Todd had given him. His hand was sweating and trembling slightly.

When Jimmy opened his hand, his mom sat up. He bent and tenderly kissed her lips then sat on the side of the bed and used one of the candles to light the joint. He had to hold the candle with both hands, or risk dropping it from his shaking hand. Jimmy took the first puff and handed the joint to his mom. Soon the room was filled with the pungent odor of pot. Neither one of them had a problem smoking the pot this time. In fact, the drug seemed to work even faster then before. Almost before the last puff was taken, both mother and son were feeling the effects. The shimmering light in the room took on a new fascination for them as their eyes glassed over from the effects of the drug.

Jimmy put the little butt of the cigarette in the ashtray and sat looking at the flickering candles. His mother knelt behind him on the bed, her arms draped over his shoulders.

Jennifer began to gently kiss Jimmy's neck as her hands slid down his chest and into his robe. She licked his skin, moving slowly to his ear. She took his ear lobe between her teeth and bit it gently then ran her tongue inside. Little goose bumps appeared all up and down Jimmy's neck and back.

"Do you like my outfit?" Jennifer whispered into his ear.

"God yes," he breathed.

"I wore this on my wedding night with your father. It was a little less tight then. I felt like a virgin that night but since your dad and I had sex before we were married it wasn't real. They say you never get a second chance but I don't believe that anymore. I'll be your virgin tonight." Jennifer reached around Jimmy, untied his robe, and let it fall away. She could see his erection pulsing between his thighs. Her hand grasped the shaft as she said, "God, I can't believe that this is going to fit in my tiny hole." Jennifer shivered as her hand caressed his warm shaft lovingly.

Jimmy turned his head to the side and met his mother's lips. Their tongues dueled as their lips pressed together in a passionate kiss. It seemed like they were moving in slow motion now. Jimmy turned around and spread out on the bed next to his mother, pulling her into his arms. They were both breathing heavy as their bodies pressed together.

The two lovers kissed for a long time, enjoying the warmth and closeness that true love brings.

Then Jimmy took the lead and said, "Lay on your stomach."

Jennifer silently complied. She laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes, waiting tensely for the inevitable. However, she was surprised when Jimmy didn't get on top of her. Instead she felt him begin to kiss down her bare shoulders. Then he straddled her back and gently began to massage the tight muscles in her neck and shoulders. Jennifer began to relax, feeling that everything was going to work out fine. The drug was doing it's magic, making every move of her son's hands send tingles down her spine.

Soon Jennifer felt Jimmy moving further down her body, his strong hands caressing her all the way. She moaned softly when she felt his hands grasp her buttocks.

Jimmy gently massaged her panty covered ass cheeks, loving the feel of her warm silk covered flesh in his hands. He became fascinated with of his mother's beautiful panty covered ass cheeks. They were soft yet firm, without any hint of fat. He couldn't believe that he was actually going to put his penis between those cheeks and into her body. He felt his mother lift her hips and allow him to pull her panties down her body. Now he had to gasp as he stared at the smooth white cheeks. There wasn't a blemish on her ass, not even a freckle. His hands were shaking as they touched the soft skin. He heard his mother gasp as he spread the cheeks apart. There it was, that tiny hole. Jimmy's drug fogged brain spun as he stared at her little hole for a long time. He studied the pink, wrinkled hole; it looked like it was pulsing, almost beckoning him.

Jennifer was shaking with excitement as she felt her son's eyes on her anus. She had never had anyone look at her like this. It was embarrassing and exciting at the same time. She wondered briefly what he was looking at for so long. Then a moan escaped her lips as she felt his lips kiss one cheek then the other. She felt his tongue begin to lick her hot skin. As his tongue and lips left one spot, she felt like her skin was boiling, scorched by his touch. She gasped when she felt his tongue at the top of her crack. What was he doing she thought?

Jimmy knew what he was doing. His tongue slowly licked down between the spread cheeks. Ever so slowly he moved lower, leaving his saliva behind. When his tongue was an inch from his goal, he pulled back and looked again. This time he could see that the little hole was pulsing. He bent forward and blew his hot breath on the tiny star of her anus.

"Ohhhhhhhh Jimmy," Jennifer moaned. She wanted to tell him no...to stop, but her voice wouldn't work. Instead she grasped the sheet of the bed in both hands and moaned again.

There was nothing in the world that would prevent Jimmy from reaching his goal now. He spread his mother's ass cheeks even further apart; stretching the skin and making his mother's little hole pucker out at him. His head moved down and his tongue came out.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," Jennifer cried as she felt Jimmy's tongue press on her tiny back hole. Her hips pressed upward without her even realizing what she was doing. She almost climaxed when she felt his tongue break through her tight sphincter and enter her body. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. There were electric shocks coming from her little hole, pulsing through her vagina. It was so exciting, so nasty, so wrong but oh so good.

Jimmy's heart was pounding with excitement as his tongue entered his mother's ass. He could feel her warm hole grasp his tongue, trying to push it out. He wouldn't allow that to happen, as he pressed hard, forcing himself as deep into her as he could go. He held her ass cheeks wide apart as he pushed hard. When her hips began to move up and down, he stayed still, letting his tongue move in and out. He was fucking his mother's ass with his tongue he thought.

"Oh God Jimmy, what are you doing?" Jennifer moaned as she felt Jimmy pull his tongue out and begin to suck her hole, pulling it into his mouth.

He sucked the puckered little hole for a long time then pressed his tongue inside again. Jimmy had to work hard to keep his tongue in position as his mother's hips began to move up and down rapidly. Eventually he felt that she was sufficiently lubricated and he pulled back, his tongue reluctantly leaving her warm body. He watched his mother's hips keep moving up and down in excitement. "Turn over," Jimmy whispered, his voice hoarse with excitement. He almost didn't recognize his own voice; the marijuana made it seem as if it were someone else speaking. It couldn't be real; it couldn't be him getting ready to put his penis inside his mother's ass.

Jennifer rolled over and looked up at her son. He was kneeling between her thighs, his hard penis poking out at her. She watched as he grasped his penis and slowly moved his hand up and down, forcing a stream of his juice from the slit. He caught the juice and coated his penis with it, making it slick and shiny.

With shaking hands, Jimmy lifted his mother's legs and pushed her thighs up to her chest. He was now staring down at her dripping vagina and the pulsing anus just below. Slowly he moved forward on his knees until his penis was at the entrance to her swollen and wet vagina. He stared into his mother's loving eyes as he slowly slid inside. Both of them moaned as he slid his penis rapidly in and out several times. He watched her thick juice coat his penis, making it shine with their combined excitement.


"Ohhhhhh God!" Jennifer moaned, her eyes closing in pleasure.

When he felt that his penis was sufficiently coated, he sat back on his heels and looked again at his mother's lust filled face. "Hold your thighs up," he whispered as he reached for his hard and wet penis. He brought the swollen purple head to the little hole and paused.

The room was silent except for the heavy breathing of mother and son. Time seemed to be standing still for both them. The light of the candles danced on the walls. Suddenly there was a flash of light and a crash of thunder outside as an early summer storm drenched the side of the house with pouring rain. The lightning flashes added to the surreal atmosphere surrounding mother and son.

Slowly Jimmy began to push forward. The little hole resisted. Jimmy pushed harder. There was almost an audible pop as the head spread the tiny hole and slipped inside.

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyy Goddddd!!!" Jennifer gasped as she felt Jimmy's penis slid into her body. Her legs flew straight up in the air and landed on Jimmy's shoulders. Her hands reached for his thighs, gently holding him back. Jennifer's breathing was coming in rapid gasps now, her chest heaving. She felt her tiny hole stretch wide, but surprisingly there was little pain, only a feeling of fullness.

Jimmy held still, letting his mother get used to the swollen head. When he felt the pressure of her hands ease, he pressed gently forward. Inch by inch, his penis slid slowly into his mother. It was the most incredible feeling of his life. Her tight sphincter squeezed him, wrapping his shaft in a warm envelope.

"Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy," Jennifer moaned incoherently, her eyes tightly shut, her heart pounding in her chest.

"God mom," Jimmy moaned as he continued to move deeper. He looked at his mother's beautiful, lust contorted face. He watched for any sign of pain. When he thought he saw her grimace, he paused.

"No, no, please don't stop," Jennifer begged, her eyes opening to look at her son.

Jimmy smiled and pressed further, his penis sinking deeply into his mother's now willing anus. When he could go no further, he looked down and stared at their connection. His entire penis was now buried in is mother's anal canal. They were connected in a way he could never have imagined, even in his wildest dreams. He could feel her tight hole pulsing, squeezing him, almost pulling trying to pull him deeper.

"Oh my God Jimmy, I...I...God I never...never realized..." Jennifer struggled to talk, her chest heaving, gasping for breath.

"God mom, I've got to fuck you," Jimmy pleaded, holding still, waiting for permission to move.

"Yes...yes...yes, fuck my ass Jimmy. Please fuck my ass," Jennifer screamed as her hips moved up and down.

Jimmy gave out an animal moan and pulled his penis almost all the way out of his mother's ass. Quickly he pushed back inside, bringing a loud groan from both his lips and his mother's. Soon his hips were moving slowly in and out, still hesitant, afraid to hurt her. Gradually he saw great pleasure in her face and he began to move faster until he had established a rapid tempo.

Jennifer was delirious with pleasure. Her lower body began to press into Jimmy as he moved downward. She could feel the large head of his penis stretch her inner canal, deep inside her body. Maybe it was the marijuana but she had felt little pain. "Fuck me Jimmy, fuck me," she moaned as her head moved back and forth, her hands now gripping the pillow on either side of her head. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Now Jimmy's hips were slapping into his mother's thighs without restraint. He could feel her inner walls squeezing him like a glove. He reached down and ran his fingers through his mother's swollen vagina lips. He opened the lips and found the swollen clit. When he touched it he heard his mother scream in pleasure.

"Oh God Jimmy, I'm going to...oh yes...I'm cummmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnggg!!!" Jennifer screamed as her body began to tense. She felt an incredible pulsing in her anal canal. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. There was a rush of pleasure running deep inside her body. It didn't resonate in her vagina...it was deeper...somewhere from her soul.

"Oh God mom...I can't...hold...ohhhhhh!!!" Jimmy moaned as he felt his mother's anal contractions squeezing his penis with tremendous pressure. His balls tightened and began to push his stored sperm through his pulsing shaft.

There was another flash of light and crash of thunder. The raging storm outside couldn't come close to the storm in the bedroom. Mother and son knew nothing of the storm outside.

Jennifer's climax was gradually slowing when she felt Jimmy's cum begin to pour into her ass. She never realized that she would be able to feel it...to feel his sperm in her anal canal. However, she could feel it. She could actually feel his penis head expand and spit his warm juice into her. "Oh my God," she moaned as another climax hit her. She turned her head and screamed as loud as she could into the pillow.

Jimmy's penis pulsed and throbbed, pouring an incredible load of juice into his mother. When nothing more would come out, he collapsed onto her still shaking body, her legs wrapping around his waist.

"Oh my God Jimmy. I have never felt anything like that in my life," Jennifer whispered when she could talk again. She looked up at her son's smiling face and pulled his lips to hers.

The two of them kissed for a long time until Jimmy's penis slowly shrank and slipped out of her body. Jimmy rolled to the side and pulled his mother's warm body to him. "Mom, I love you."

"I love you too Jimmy. You are an incredible lover," Jennifer said and kissed her son again. Now they heard the storm and the rain as they snuggled into one another's body. Jennifer felt so safe and warm, so protected and loved. Nothing this good could be wrong she thought as tears streamed down her cheeks.

* * * * *

Jimmy and Jennifer fell asleep in each other's arms. It was an hour later when Jimmy awoke; his mother's head was on his chest. Her warm sexy body began to excite him again. He gently pushed his still sleeping mother away from him until she was on her side facing the other side of the bed. He reached down and grasped his now hard penis and pushed it between the cheeks of her buttocks. He heard her moan and push back at him when the head of his penis touched her wet anus. He knew his mother was awake now.

Jennifer moaned as she felt her son's penis press into her now stretched and still open anus. She relaxed her sphincter and allowed Jimmy to slip inside her already lubricated hole. Her own hips began to press back as Jimmy began to move in and out.

This time there was less urgency to their lovemaking. It was slow and gentle, lasting a long time. When Jimmy reached his peak, he pulled his mother's buttocks tightly to him as his juice poured into her body. He felt her shiver and moan as another climax rushed through her. The two lover's fell asleep again...this time before Jimmy's penis had shrunk and slipped from her body.

It was in the early morning hours when Jennifer awoke to the feeling of kisses moving down her back. "Jimmy," she whispered sleepily as her son kissed slowly down her back. "Jimmy, what are you doing?" she almost whimpered as she felt his lips and tongue reach the top of her buttocks. "Ohhhhh Goddddd Jimmy," Jennifer moaned as his tongue slid between her cheeks.

Chapter 2

The morning light coming through the window curtains woke Jimmy. He looked at the clock and saw that it was 10 am. His mother's head was back in he crook of his shoulder, her breathing soft and regular, so he hesitated to move. Then he felt her hand tickling down his stomach. He giggled and squirmed as her fingers tickled his side.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,589 Followers