Morning Pussy

Story Info
she pays for His morning pussy.
2.2k words
4.29
46.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with her legs draped across my midsection. The smooth skin of her thin calves rested on my stomach and created pleasant warmth. The rhythmic breathing on my neck made me aware that jessica was still asleep. The covers had fallen off of us during the night, giving us a slight chill. My eyes slowly focused in on her naked body as she slept. I began by peering at her pretty face, partially covered by mussed hair. Her face was a little tense; and I thought that she must have slept fitfully for a second consecutive night. A smile broadened across my lips as I recalled what jessica had been through the past couple of evenings. But that is another story to be told.

My eyes slowly scanned down her neck to her small, pert chest that heaved slightly with each breath. Her navel orange-sized breasts are almost perfectly round, but what truly delights me are her tiny nipples. she has the most reactive nipples I have ever had the pleasure to experience. When she is excited, her little nipples contract tightly and poke out at least an inch. When fully aroused, her nipples point right at me, as if to beckon, "Yes, you, please come and caress me."

The feel of my pet's body against mine made me aware that my cock was standing rigid, its head just touching her leg. The sight of her stirred me more, and my desire for her began to mount. My eyes swept down across her flat tummy to her silky smooth cunt lips, and lingered there to admire her sex. Seeing her like this had me wanting her right then, the need strong within me to get a taste of some morning pussy.

I wanted to see if I could get her sweet flavor on my tongue before she awoke. Slowly, I moved her legs off of my stomach. I was careful in easing her next to me not to wake her. This was not too difficult with her petite size. jessica is a mere five feet tall and weighs less then one hundred pounds. Her smallish breasts and tiny waist are offset by her ample, fully rounded buttocks. she is a natural brunette, but you would not know it looking at her smoothly-shaven mound.

I successfully positioned her flat on her back without waking her. I hovered over her and began inching my way down her body. When eye level with the top of her thighs, I glanced up at her face. Satisfied that she was still asleep, I gently parted her legs and carefully positioned myself between her thighs. There I was facing the object of my desire.

I breathed deeply, taking in her female scent. It made my cock throb in need for her. I couldn't wait any longer. My tongue darted out of my mouth and traced the lines of her tight lips. It moved gently up one side of her slit and down the other, enjoying the feel of her soft pussy flesh. Becoming bolder, I slid a pointed tongue into her slit and ran it along its full length from top to bottom, ending at her opening. I tasted her essence then, the moisture just beginning to ease its way out toward my tongue. As I began to lick all around her little fuck hole, she stirred slightly and let out a small sigh. jessica reacted more now, so I kept on licking her dampening sex. I love her flavor, so I continued devouring her nectar as fast as it was produced.

I glanced up past her now hardened nipples to her face. Her eyes were just beginning to open, but it seemed that she wanted to remain in that state between being awake and dreaming. she moaned softly and wiggled slightly as my tongue found the area high on her slit, near the hood that shrouds her sensitive button. I applied soft licks there, and I sensed her excitement beginning to grip her. jessica wiggled a little more and spread her legs wider for me. Just as my tongue was tracing back down her slippery inner lips to her very moist cunt hole, I barely heard her mutter, "Good morning, Sir."

I was delighted with the sound of her unsteady voice, so I darted my tongue swiftly in and out of the folds of her pussy. I slid my tongue inside her momentarily to tease her. she moaned stronger now and gasped, "What are you doing there, Sir?" "Ohhhhhh, it feels so good!"

I stopped tonguing her for a moment and replied, "Hush, miss." "Lay back and enjoy what I do to you, and I may let you start your day by cumming for me." "You taste so good, I want to eat every bit of the honey you are making for me." she deliberately spread her legs wider to accommodate me, and whispered a soft, "Yes, Sir."

I quickly plunged my tongue deep inside her pussy, wiggling it inside of her, and causing her to moan louder. Responding to the feeling of my tongue inside her, jessica involuntarily lifted her ass upward off the bed. Her ass cheeks raised up just enough for me to slip my hands underneath her, palms up, one hand under each cheek. I gripped her ass tightly, and forced my tongue in and out of her wet pussy at a faster pace. My tight grip on her ass cheeks caught her attention. I gazed up into her eyes, as my tongue continued to fuck in and out of her cunt. I slowed my pace, then stopped. I told her, "Put your arms high up over your head, pet." "Keep your arms up there, miss, you are at my mercy now," I ordered sternly.

I moved my head so that my tongue deeply penetrated her. Then, in one motion, I lifted her up by the ass and I pulled myself up to a squatting position. I tugged her ass up with me, so that she was well off the bed, supported by my hands. I went wild on her then, my tongue ramming in and out of her at a frantic pace. All the while, I lapped her wetness into my mouth and swallowed her juice. I savored her flavor in my mouth. My nose rotated on her clit, as I relentlessly fed her my tongue.

jessica wiggled mightily now, but the strong grip of my hands on her ass cheeks held her right where I wanted her. I sensed her need to cum immediately when I replaced my tongue with a finger deep inside her. My finger moved even more rapidly than my tongue had, fucking in and out of her faster and faster. I moved my lips over her clit and I pressed them firmly over it. It was hard as a little pebble, and I began sucking softly on it, followed by harder sucking, continually altering the force. she moaned and yelped, "Ohhhhhh Sir, may i cum now, pleeeeease?!!"

"Don't cum yet, pet," I told her in a firm voice that she knew must be obeyed. But she could not seem to hold off her looming orgasm. jessica tried to stop from cumming, but her pussy was on fire.

By this time, my cock was throbbing hard and pointing straight up, excited by her pleasure. It bumped against her ass as she wiggled from the feeling of my tongue and finger working on her. she was writhing almost out of control and I knew that she was exaggerating her movements to feel my cock rub against her ass cheeks.

"Pleaseeeee, Sir, let me cum!"

I loosened my strong grip on her ass.

"Turn over pet," I ordered.

"Ohhhhhhh, Sir, I can't, I am going to cum!"

I stopped finger fucking and licking her and barked out firmly, "Turn over now, pet."

"Yes, Sir," jessica answered slowly.

As she turned over, I pulled her toward me and quickly moved backward lying flat on my back. Her pussy hugged my face from above and I lifted her just enough to ram a finger deep inside. I started finger fucking her harder than before. I also began slurping all over her soaking pussy with my tongue. It darted up and down her slit, then past my rapidly fucking finger to her tiny asshole. I licked all over it and drew a circle around her tight little bud. she responded by gyrating her pussy on my chin. jessica was really ready to cum now!

In this new position, she was face first with my rigid cock, and I stopped what I was doing to watch her look at it. I questioned her, "What do you see there before you, pet?" she moaned a reply, "Mmmm, your nice hard cock, Sir." I suddenly slapped her ass hard. CRACKKKKK!

"Suck it, honey," I retorted.

The words, "Ouchhhhh, Sir!" flew out of her mouth.

The pain shot through her ass cheeks, then to her pussy, causing her to wiggle. jessica obediently began working her mouth onto my hard cock.

I slapped her ass again. SLAPPPPP!

"What do you see there in front of you, pet?" I asked again.

"Your hard cock, Sir?" she uncertainly replied.

Another loud SLAPPPPPP enflamed her ass cheeks.

"What, pet?" I asked her a third time.

SLAPPPPPPP SLAPPPPPP.

"OUCHHHHHHHH, Sir" she screamed.

"What do you see in front of your face, my pet?" I asked her sternly.

she looked back at me puzzled, but from my glare she knew she had better come up with the correct response this time. she watched my hand raise up off her ass once again. jessica wiggled in anticipation of another hard sting to her ass. As she tried to think of the right response, I intentionally distracted her by jamming a finger deep into her cunt and sliding it in and out, moving it faster and harder. As I did so, my tongue snapped out of my mouth and swirled on the outside of her tight asshole.

SLAPPPPP SLAPPPPP SLAPPPP. I cracked her ass three times in rapid succession as she moaned and wiggled from my new invasions.

A loud, "OUCHHHHH, Sir!" leapt from her mouth, followed by a moan from deep inside her, "Ohhhhhhhh!"

"One more time, missy. What do you see in front of you?" I asked a final time and again raised my hand up off her stinging ass.

"I see my Boss, Sir," she correctly replied.

My hand came back down to her ass, but to rub it this time. I caressed it gently and nicely, soothing her fiery cheeks.

"Yes, honey, you see your Boss," I exclaimed.

"And, why is it your Boss, pet?" I asked.

"Sir, it is my Boss because it rules my pussy and me" she replied.

"Yes, honey, very good!" I told her as I applied some cool lotion to her red ass cheeks and rubbed it thoroughly over them.

Then I continued my mental probing, asking, "And, what does your Boss need, pet?"

I again worked a finger deeper into her cunt and I pressed my tongue firmly to her asshole. jessica could barely reply to my question. I know she needed to cum so badly right then, but she knew that she must play this out with her Master, before he would let her cum. Otherwise, she knew it could be a very red-ass day for her.

"My Boss needs to be loved, Sir," she told me sweetly.

"Yes it does, honey," I replied.

"Don't you see how hard you got it?" I added.

"Yes i do, Sir," she said. "It is as hard as a rock," she muttered and continued staring at it.

Sir, may i suck it now?" she asked.

"Yes, pet, you may suck it now," I instructed her.

"I want you to be sucking it good as you cum for me, honey," I relented.

"Yes, Sir," she replied and quickly placed her lips over the head of my cock. jessica moved her head down on it, her mouth taking in as much of my cock as she could. I felt her mouth clamped on my cock begin to suck it softly. she moved her hand to my balls and caressed them as she lovingly sucked harder on her "Boss."

Now it was her turn to elicit moans from me. "Ohhhhhhh, pet, you suck my cock so well." I moaned into her pussy, and I continued my oral assault on her by sucking her cunt lips into my mouth. At the same time, I really let her have it, banging two fingers in and out of her tight hole.

My ministrations gave her a renewed excitement and she responded by bobbing her head up and down on my hard cock like a piston. My entire cock was flooded with the good sensations of her mouth.

I told her, "Cum for me now, pet. Cum on my fingers and my tongue as you suck my cock." Her pussy exploded on my face and she let out the loudest moan of the morning. jessica lifted her mouth from my cock and exclaimed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssss. I am cumming for you, Sir."

"Yes, baby," I replied, "Cum for your Master." Her pussy throbbed and quivered against my face and I lapped as much of the fresh wetness that I could. I savored the flavor of her morning pussy.