Motel Remembrances

Story Info
Lovers reunite after extended absence.
2.7k words
4.53
14k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I am away from you... I find it so difficult to concentrate. Especially when I know I am coming to you in 4 short days. They go fast... But seem to tick by "one second at a time..." does that make sense. Sometimes... Nothing makes sense... All I want is you... Beside me... Touching me... Hugging me... Just near me. Whispering in my ear... That you have missed me... And love me. *sigh* what more could a girl ever dream of... Of hope for. I have it all... Well almost!

It is only a matter of time before "we" really do. I can't say how this will all work out... As far as who lives where and when... But what I know for sure... Is that *you & I* will be together. That thought makes me hunger for you more... And so... Without delay... I will tell you what I want on sunday.

I arrive at napanee... Shortly after 11am... To find the rooms are not available (as usual)... I hate waiting... I want to freshen up... And strip down to my garter and hose... Waiting for you... Laying on the bed... Touching myself. The drive here... Seemed to take for ever! I had the music blaring... And left just after 7:30am. My family still think I'm "crazy in love" to run to you like this... And be willing to drive so far. They have forgotten what being in love is like! How it makes you want to move heaven and earth to be with the man you love!

I am not the only one to be early... As I pull into the parking lot... By the buses... I spot the van... With the most handsome man in the world... Smiling at me! I pull up beside it... And jump out... Barely giving my car a chance to stop... And for me to turn off the ignition.

I walk over to your drivers side window... Which is rolled down by now... And lean in to kiss you... Long and passionately... With a hushed whisper... "hi baby." oh the taste of your lips on mine... Send shivers down my spine... And I hate to separate our lips. But you pull back and just stare at me... With those beautiful sensuous brown eyes... Questioning... "lets go." I read your thoughts and say the room isn't ready yet... Not till noon! Rats. I read your hunger... It is easy... Because it matches mine... And you tell me "get in the van..." said in a very authoritative manner... That sends another shiver up my spine... As I obey.

Very few cars are in the parking lot... Many trucks are there... But it is relatively quite. I expect you to start to drive away... But instead you stay parked... And turn the radio up... As it is playing a very sexual song about lovers... Missing each other... How appropriate.

I barely have the door shut... When you reach over and roughly pull me to your hungry lips... Kissing me hard and deep... Our tongues tasting... Probing... Sucking loudly... As if we had been apart forever. That's what it feels like... For you & i... When we are not together... It feels like forever in between. I melt at just the touch of your lips... And can feel my body... Aching for your hands too touch me. Damn room... Never ready when you need it! But that thought... No sooner flits through my mind... When I feel your hand on my breast... Kneading them... You can feel the hardness of my nipples right through the material... As you tweak and roll them between your fingers...

I press into you hand... And moan into your mouth... But you don't stop kissing me... And kiss even more passionately... (if that is possible). I open my eyes and see you staring into my eyes... The lust and hunger there... Sends another shiver through me... You feel it on my lips... As my nipples react more to your touch. More moaning sounds are heard... But this time it is you... Because you need me so much. Damn room... Before you know it... You have undone the buttons of my top and are nuzzling the warm mounds of my breasts... Kissing them... And trying to free them of the material... So you can suck my nipples and taste their hardness on your tongue. I ache with anticipation but know you don't need help... As I lean back enjoying... Watching you as you gaze upon my breasts... And occasionally looking back up at my eyes... As if to say " I'm not waiting another minute... For the damn room... I want you know... Right here!"

I feel the wetness increase between my thighs... As your mouth finds its mark... And expertly... Sucks and licks my nipple. You are determined... And deliberate... No teasing this time. Just pursed lips... Firmly tweaking and pulling on them... Suck hard... And you are rewarded with more moans... From me... As I tell you "oh stephen... How I've ached for you... Dreamt of this moment... For so long..."

"it feels so good... See what you do to me baby!..." as my nipples seems to elongate to about a 1/2 inch... All red and hard for you.

You lean up to devour my lips again... Kissing me deeply as your other hand... Slides up my leg... Under my skirt... Its destination... Known to both of us. *wink* as I feel the coolness of your palm... On my thigh... You pull it away... Thinking it is too cold for me... On my hot skin... I reach down to assure you... It is what I want! As my hand places it back... And you silently continue its journey up my leg.

I position myself better for you to find the hot wet nectar... Waiting there... Spreading my legs as far apart as I can... To allow you to find my naked pussy... Tilting my hips up to greet your fingers... As they connect... And we gasp into each others mouth... At that first touch... It's what we've been waiting for!

Not much time is wasted as you find me very wet... You run your fingers very quickly over my lips... Down the sides... And find the saturated... As you slide them deeply inside me. You want to blow me off... Fast and hard... And waste no time... In finding my g-spot and fucking me with those magic fingers. Our passion increases... As you continue to kiss me... We are lustful in our urgent need for each other... As I erupt into an intense orgasm... Pressing my legs together and squeezing your hand... Trapping it deep inside me. You feel the pulsing of my ever wetter hot pussy... On your fingers... And pull away from me... Staring down at my now flushed face... With that "gotcha" grin of yours... As you lean down to suck my breast... I feel like I can't stand anymore... And scream out... "oh my god baby... You are so fucking good... Ahhhhhh." your hand works faster... Sliding in and out of my cunt... Bringing me off harder... And again... Orgasm on top of orgasm! I need you so much... And at your mercy... Moaning into your hair... As I lean down to watch you suck my breasts... And fuck me hard with your hand. You stop!

Pulling away from my breast with an audible "smuck" sound. Your hands stops moving and you just leave it there... Smiling. My pussy throbbing on your fingers... I am panting... My eyes half closed... My body feeling electric with aftershocks. You don't move... Letting me ride the wave of ecstasy... As you watch... Very satisfied at what you can do to me... How happy you make me... Knowing this is only the beginning... And the best is yet to cum!

After a few minutes... You gently lean down to kiss me "softly this time" barely touching my mouth with yours... As you slowly slide your fingers out of my pussy... They are covered in my juices... And bring them up to your mouth... And suck them. Your eyes... Seem to light up and their taste... And you offer them to me... And I lick and suck them too. The taste is very strong and distinct... It was a good cum baby... And you know it! My heart is still pounding in my chest... As you kiss our cum covered lips... Slowly and passionately... The announcer on the radio says it's 11:30am... Damn room.

As shiver runs through me... This time... From the coolness of the air... It is starting to get colder outside... As winter approaches. I long to be laying beside you in that motel room... So I can feel the warmth of your body... And touch and taste you. I want to kiss every inch of you... And lick my way down from your mouth... Slowly... Savouring every inch of you... Until I find your male hardness and take it in my hands... And lips... And let you know how much I've missed you.

Damn room... Not ready for at least a 1/2 hour.

I would love to fuck you in the van... But have never liked doing that... Especially in broad daylight. I am shy that way... And afraid of getting caught or seen by anyone. As if to read my mind... You smile and say "don't worry baby..." we'll wait for the room. I button up my blouse and pull myself together... Content to lean into you... Cuddling and talking... And listening to the soft music playing on the radio. I feel and heard you... Inhale the smell of my hair... As you squeeze me tighter. Even from that movement... I feel your love for me and smile.

We talk about how our week has been and my visit with my family... To pass the time... But both of us watching as the digital numbers seem to painstakingly... Change slowly!!! Damn room!

It doesn't really take long before they flip to 12:00 and you say... That's it... Lets go... Now woman! I'm not waiting a minute longer... As I reluctantly... Let you release your hug on me... And slide out of the car to go to mine.

As I drive over to the motel... I am already anticipating... The hours of love we will share together. My mind... Picturing our bodies wrapped together... In unison... As you sink deep into my hot aching pussy... Giving me what I need. I am smiling as I pull into the parking lot... And almost jump out of my car to pay for the room. As I leave the office... I mouth the room number to you and you head to that parking area. I park in front... And get out... To remove my bags from the trunk. We exchange a look between us... A knowing look... That I won't need much of what's inside those bags... Because... We can't wait to get naked and become one! ((((smile)))) I giggle out loud... Because I know what you are thinking... "open the "damn room" woman!!!"

As I fumble with the lock... And reach to turn on the light... You drop the bags... Close and lock the door... And as you turn around... I am on my knees... Already undoing your pants... I want that hard cock baby... And I want it now! You lean up against the door and allow me to continue... As your pants fall to the floor... You go to lift you leg to take them off... And I stop you... As I bit threw the material of your leopard bikinI's and get my first smell of your wonderful maleness. Ummmmm I love that smell... I see the tip of your cock... Peaking out the top of your bikinis as my tongue darts up to lick and tease it. I pull down on your bikinis... And lick the whole shaft... In one deliberate stroke. You press into me... Wanting me to take it deep in my mouth... And I don't hesitate... As I let the tip... Press on my lips... Licked moist with my tongue... And take your whole huge cock... Deep into my mouth... Letting it slide down across my tongue and deep into my throat. I hear you moan with pleasure at hot wetness... As I start pumping up and down the shaft... Sucking you hard. My finger working over the shaft... Kneading... Squeezing... Caressing... As you pump in rhythm to my sucks... Fucking my mouth. I look up and see you watching me... I smile up at you as if to say "is this what you want baby?" your hands grab my head and push deeper into my mouth as your reply... And you moan out look... "god you are so good at this baby"!

"but I want your cunt... And I want it now!!!!... Get on the bed!"

The tone in your voice leaves no room for arguments... Not that I would... Because I ache to feel you fucking my hot pussy... And can't wait either. As I rise up and take the few steps to the bed... You have stripped down to your socks... I let my skirt slide off to the floor and sit on the edge of the bed. I lean down again to take you deep in my mouth... As you reach down to strip me of my blouse and bra off... Leaving me naked except for my stockings/garter. You stare down at my again... I see the love in that look and the hunger... As you tell me to turn over and kneel on the side of the bed. You waste no time in filling me with your hard cock... Taking my ass in your hands as you pump it deep inside my cunt. I reach under to rub my clitty... Wanting to cum on your cock... And let you feel what we've both been waiting for... For so long! It only takes a few minutes to achieve this goal...

I am so hot for you as you feel my pussy tighten around your shaft. You pound into me... Harder and faster as I scream... "I'm cumming... Omg!!" you continue not wanting me to stop... But hold back yourself... You amaze me with that ability! When I think I can cum no more... You talk my hips and force me over onto my back... And sink to the floor... Hardly missing a beat you dive for my pussy and are licking and sucking my hard clit. I hardly have a chance to stop cumming... As you insert your fingers again... And rub my g-spot... Sending me shattering into a wave of orgasmic pleasure again. I am screaming with ecstasy and beg for your cock... "i want your cock baby... Need to feel you inside me!?"

"pleasssssssssssssssse????" this time you can't wait any longer and tell me to scoot up the bed... So you can comfortable... Mount me... And sink deep inside my throbbing cunt!

In moments... I feel your hard cock... Do just that... As you drive it deep inside my swollen pussy lips. I gasp and pull you down to my mouth... Tasting my cum on your lips... And this excites me more. I pull my legs up and wrap them around your back... Tilting my pussy up to allow you to dig deeper still. I feel your need to empty inside me... As you thrust harder and faster... Your eyes... Rolling back... And glazing over... I tell you "i want you so much baby... Give your self to me? Give me your cum!?" as your thrusts... Produce another orgasm from my body... I tell you "yes baby... I am cumming again... Give it to me now!? Pleassssssssse!?" you can't deny yourself any longer and surrender to your cum... As we buck and move in perfect movement together. As I hear you ask again... "now?..." I scream "yes! Now!" and I feel you empty into me... With a shudder of fulfillment... And satisfaction beyond words. You stop and savour each throbbing moment... As we kiss passionately once more. Our eyes locked together... So madly in love... We want to scream to the heavens!