Mother & I (The First Encounter)

Story Info
Son seduces mother while giving her massage.
2.2k words
4.26
373.2k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stories
Stories
47 Followers

This story, as with all of the stories I have written, is purely fictional. No accounts are to be taken literally, and all characters in this work are fictional also. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* * * * *

I am now 18 and for as long as I can remember, I had always wanted to make love to my mother, Celia. Whenever I looked at her, it made me melt. My sexual feelings towards her had grown much, much stronger in the past few years. Seeing her long blonde hair and the way it sparkle in the sunlight, kissing her shoulders seductively. Her baby blue eyes, crying out with innocence to the world. For 39 year old woman, she was stunning, to say the least! She was average height about 5'6". Of course she never discussed her weight with me, but looked to be about 115 lbs tops. Her breasts were a sight for sore eyes too, at 38 D, I definitely wanted to suck on them and flick my tongue over her soft nipples.

Ever since Dad left us, she had been very lonely. She tried to pre-occupy herself with her work, as an accountant, but I could still tell she needed more attention then she was getting. She was not the type of woman to turn to somebody, anybody, for sex. Being as close as we were, I knew she had not been fucked in a long, long time.

One night, while mother and I were quietly having dinner at our suburban home, she asked me how my day was. I sad "Oh you know, the usual, just school and stuff." "And stuff?" she replied in a concerned tone.

"Yeah," I told her. "Nothing out of the ordinary. How about you, mom?"

"Oh hunny, my day was very stressful. Being an accountant is not easy!" she sighed tiredly. "My muscles are all sore and achy," she added.

She looked so beautiful, sitting there in her casual clothing. She also looked troublesome. I wanted to help her feel better and hopefully, seduce her. So I made my move.

"Mom," I looked at her "how about a nice massage? You look so tense."

"Oh baby that would be wonderful! Just let me get these dishes in the kitchen."

I offered to help her and in no time, the table was cleaned.

We headed to her bedroom, where she partially disrobed. I could see her sexy black lacy bra and panties to match. Her breasts stuck out there, beckoning to be sucked. I drooled thinking about her beauty.

"God mom, you look gorgeous!"

She chuckled, "Thanks hun, I am getting older but it is nice to know that my son can still find me attractive." If only she knew! The dim lighting in the room was a perfect mood setter; I was hoping this would be it.

She lay back on her bed, stomach down. I crawled on top of her. Damn that made me hot. I gently slid my hands onto her body, rubbing her back softly. She cooed as I did this and said "Oh baby that feels wonderful." Little did she realize her little boy was straddling her ass with a raging hard-on.

I continued massaging her, moving to her shoulders with my hands. I worked her soft, milky skin firmly, yet ever so gently as I felt her strong muscles. I bent down and smelled the sweet aroma of her hair, grinning to myself and thinking about how lucky I was.

I scooted down a bit, and I was now kneeling over her just below her ass. I hesitated for a moment before I made my first move, then I did it. I slowly put both of my hands on her ass and began massaging it. Mother made a noise of surprise as I did this and said "Hunny that was a great massage, thank you" and I got off of her.

Disappointed, I hugged her and headed for bed.

In the days and weeks to come, I gave mother many massages, but each time I tried to massage her ass, she informed me that she had had enough.

I was getting very discouraged. I loved my mother very much and I wanted to love her a new way, but my approach was not working.

One night while I was giving her a massage, I decided to confront her with my emotions. I had her turn over and I was now facing her.

"Mom," I said. "I have something very important that I need to tell you." In the dim light, I could make out her face very clearly and she looked concerned. "What is it hunny?"

"Mom, you know I love you very much." She smiled and replied "I love you too sweetheart."

"You are so beautiful," I continued. She smiled again. "And I want to love you in a new way."

She gave me a puzzled look as if she had no idea what I was talking about. "Mom, I want to make love to you," and before she could respond in any way, I pulled her close to me and kissed her softly on the lips, rubbing her back as I did so. I expected her to be angry and push me away from her, but instead she went with the flow and kissed me back. We were tenderly making out now, her tongue in my mouth and hers in mine. I gently sucked her tongue into my mouth, and she started to moan.

I moved my hands to the front of her body, and over her bra covered breasts. As I rubbed them softly, she pulled away.

"What is wrong mom?" I asked her. Panting, she replied, "Michael, we should not be doing this, I do love you, but you are my son! It would be wrong for this to continue."

"Mom," I started in a serious tone, "we love each other a lot. This is not some sick incestuous love affair that affect me mentally; this is a man and a woman that love each other."

"I know Michael, I know. But incest is so wrong. I would be uncomfortable doing that with you!"

I looked deep into her eyes and told her "Mom, ever since dad left, I could tell you were lonely. It was very obvious to me. I felt sad that is was so hard for you to move on, I can appreciate and understand that you were so in love with him. I just know that him leaving brought us closer together. I am all you have now, and I want to be the world to you, is that too much to ask?"

"Oh baby," she said, "you are the world to me. I love you more then anything in this world!"

"Then lets do this mom, please, I want to show you how much I really do love you."

Again, before she could reply, I pulled her close to me and started kissing her sweetly. I moved my hands back down to her large breasts and began rubbing them once again. I could tell she was feeling nervous, but when I moved my hands up to her hand and ran them through her hair, I felt her relax.

I reached around and unhooked her bra, letting it fall onto the bed. I nonchalantly tossed it onto the floor while still kissing her, and took her beautiful globes into my hands once again. They felt so wonderful. So soft and smooth as I touched them. I began rubbing her nipples with the tips of my thumbs and I felt them turn hard.

Reluctantly, I stopped kissing her and had her lay back on the bed once again. I kissed and licked my way down her neck, chest, and finally, her breasts. I ran my tongue over her hard nipples and she moaned softly.

"Oh baby, that feels so good, suck mammas nipples. Lick them, make me horney!"

She wanted me. I had her under my spell. It sounds evil, as if I wanted to take advantage of her or something. But I just wanted my mother. I wanted to make love to her, I had been waiting for this moment for so long, and now it had finally come.

I ran my hands up and down her stomach, feeling her firm and flat tummy underneath my hands. I moved further down her body, kissing her. When I reached her belly button and put a firm kiss on it, she quivered with anticipation.

I slid my tongue into her belly button and she moaned softly once again. While I tongue-fucked her belly button, I slid my thumbs inside the top of her panties. Lifting her legs and arching her back, I eased her panties down her thighs and off her feet.

I then slid my way down to her pussy, rubbing my nose into it and inhaled her intoxicating aroma. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, with just a small patch of blonde hair above its entrance; it was very, very sexy.

My lips were now just inches from her sweet snatch, I stuck out my tongue and lovingly licked along her lips up and down. She gasped and said "Oh my god baby, yes, eat mummy pussy, make her cum, oooooooh!" and I obliged willingly.

I penetrated her pussy with my wet tongue and fucked in and out of her. She was now panting heavily and begging for more. Somewhere along the way, she said "Michael , I need your cock, I need to suck you, now!"

We changed positions, I was now lying back on the bed and she was over me. As she set her pussy down onto my face, her lips enveloped my cock. I was in heaven. Her soft, warm & moist lips closed around my cock, creating an airtight seal.

I began humping upwards, having her deep throat me. She began rubbing my balls with one of her hands as she sucked me. God this was fantastic! She stopped sucking for a moment and told me she was about to cum. As she jacked my cock with her hand and moaned, I began licking her faster and faster, just as her pussy began convulsing around my tongue in an intense orgasm, I could feel my seed stirring in the pits of my balls.

When she put her lips back around me again, I grunted and shot load after load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed every single drop and moaned and she stroked the remaining seed out of my balls. Her cum tasted so sweet as it flowed freely from her pussy onto my tongue.

We did it. We came together and now for the best part of all. I was going to fuck my mom. The very womb that I came from 18 years earlier was about to be filled with my 7 ½' cock.

She assumed the position on her back again and I took her missionary style. I mounted her and looked deep into her eyes. She had a very serious look on her face and her eyes were begging me to fuck her.

I rubbed the tip of my cock against her pussy lips and she began moaning all over again. As I penetrated her for the first time, I remembered what I had learned about sex. Not to be too anxious and become overwhelmed by the incredible feelings. So I maintained my composure and slide into her slowly.

As her pussy adjusted to the size of my fat cock, she sighed pleasurably. We got a nice rhythm going and I started fucking her faster and faster. She got verbal and said "Yes Michael, do it to me! Fuck me. Fuck your mother's tight pussy! Give it to her! Harder! Yessss Michael fuck me hard!"

I gave her what she wanted and pounded into her mercilessly. I could feel the pressure building in my balls again and her pussy grabbed my cock firmly as I worked in and out of her well-greased pussy.

"Oh Michael, I'm gonna cum, yes, yes, yesssssssss! FUCK ME!!!!!!!" I rubbed her breasts and pounded into her as hard as I could, my hips gyrating rapidly. I felt my cum explode deep into her pussy, jet after jet of hot creamy jizz filled her sweet pussy adequately.

Panting, I slowed down and fell on top of her kissing her passionately. Our tongues bonded as I was still inside of her and we kissed deeply as we brought each other down from Heaven.

"Oh Michael," she said, still panting, "that was incredible! Your father was a great lover, but I think you are somehow better!"

We fell asleep in one another's arms, feeling very satisfied and non-regretful of what we had just done.

The following morning, I surprised her with breakfast in bed. When she awoke, she greeted me with a smile and said "Thank you for the massage last night sweetheart, I could use massages like that more often."

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed my story, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me with them. stories@literotica.org Any reproduction of the above story without my consent is strictly forbidden. Copyright © 2002. All rights reserved.

Stories
Stories
47 Followers