Mother Took My Virginity

Story Info
How I found out what a cock slut my mom is.
4.9k words
4.36
292.7k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What follows is the story of how I lost my virginity as a young man.


I had always been somewhat reserved when it came to the girls in high school and, although I went on lots of dates, I had never gone all the way with any of the girls I dated. For sure there was lots of heavy petting but I never pushed the issue. I preferred to play it safe because I didn't want to get any of those girls pregnant.

I started Junior college in the town where my mother lived and stayed at her house while going to school. My parents had been divorced for my whole life and my Dad had gotten custody when I was just a baby. So, for all those years I never lived with my mother for more than a few months at a time. Her and I were really more like close friends than mother and son and I always felt comfortable talking to her about anything, including sex. She was the main person to encourage me to not have intercourse until after I had gotten out of college. She didn't want to see me get tied down too early and it made sense to me. The problem was I always wanted to go further and it took supreme self control to say no to the girls who wanted to take it beyond just making out.

During my first year of college I met some really hot girls and saying no was really becoming difficult. I stayed horny all time. As a result I masturbated daily, sometimes more than daily. I talked to mom about wanting to get more intimate with the girls but she always encouraged me to stay celibate until I finished college.

Mom worked nights at a local bar as a barmaid so she was always home when got out of school. This was nice because she could make dinner for me and we could sit and talk or watch movies together. However, it really cramped my style since, after all day looking at all those hot girls at school, I would be really horny by the time I got home and would have to wait hours for her to head to work at around 7:00 PM before I could get myself off.

One day I just could not wait and I told her I was going to take a nap. I went into my room and shut the door. It was an old house and none of the interior doors had any locks. This was usually no problem as Mom always respected my privacy. I got naked and lay down on my bed with a couple of magazines and before long I had a raging herd-on. I applied some lubricant to my cock and started stroking. I liked to take my time and really enjoy the sensations so it wasn't difficult for it to take me forty five minutes to an hour to finish. While, I'm not gigantic by any means, my eight incher is straight and thick and I love to watch my hand moving up and done its length. It may sound a little weird, but part of the eroticism of masturbation, for me, is seeing me hand stroking the length and rubbing the sensitive head of my cock and watching the sperm shoot all over my chest and stomach.

I was well on the way to cuming and had been at it for about thirty minutes when I heard the phone ring in the other room. I ignored it since Mom would answer it anyway. I was just squirting my load when my door swung open.

"Honey, your Dad is on the phone..." she was saying as she came in. I was caught red handed! She had the phone in her hand. She walked over, handed it to me and walked out without saying another word. I was naturally red faced and a little shaken to be seen in this way by my mother but, I put on my best "calm, cool, and collected" voice. "Hi Dad," I said and the conversation went on from there. While I was talking to him I cleaned myself up, put on some shorts and a t-shirt and went into the living room.

When I was finished with the phone I looked at Mom, who was sitting on the couch watching the tube, and said, "I'm sorry Mom. I won't let that happen again."

"Oh, Babe, don't you worry about it. I know you have needs."

"Yeah, but I'm still really embarrassed about you seeing me doing that."

"It's really OK. I know you do it. You're only human after all. I know you have been frustrated sexually because of not having sex. You have lots of hormones rushing about and all that. It's OK. Next time I'll knock."

"But, still..."

""Stop being embarrassed. Hell I do too. It's perfectly natural."

I was shocked. I had never thought of her like that before. "Okay ...I guess"

"Stop being silly, really. I have to go to work now." She said as she grabbed her purse and headed for the door. "We can talk about it some more when I get off tonight, if you're still awake"

And just like that she was out the door and gone. I was kicking myself a little. I hadn't realized it was so close to her leaving for work. I should have waited for her to leave. On the other hand, I was a little turned on by the thought of her playing with herself. I hadn't ever thought of her like that before, but now that I did, I realized how attractive she was. First of all, she was only seventeen years my senior and at 36 years old she was in fine shape. She had a nice figure and ample breasts and a really cute butt. She was what I would call petite at less than five feet tall and weighed in at maybe 110 pounds soaking wet. Second, she was always being courted by men she met at the bar and being taken out on dates by them. I assume she was having sex with some of them, at least. This thought drove me over the edge and I had a hard –on again! What would it be like to watch her getting it on with some man she went out with?

That night, when she got home, I made it a point to be in bed so we wouldn't have to talk about her seeing me earlier. I could hear her moving about in the kitchen and living room for a few minutes and then I heard the shower go on. I couldn't resist. She had seen me naked with my hard cock in hand and now I wanted to see her naked. I crept out into the dark hallway and tip-toed to the bathroom door. Fortunately, it was already open a crack so she wouldn't hear the sound of the door catch releasing when I turned the knob. I pushed the door open just a smidge more. From my vantage point I could look into the mirror and see almost the whole room. The shower was running and she was getting undressed. Her shirt and bra were already off and she bent down pushing her jeans and panties to the floor. Her ass was pointed at the mirror and I got a good look at her bald pussy framed by her wonderful ass cheeks and thighs. Then she got in the shower. I couldn't see her in the shower, but I stayed put, hoping to catch a glimpse of her as she got out. I was in luck because she didn't shower long enough for the mirror to fog over. She shut the water off, opened the curtain and there she was in al her glory. Her wet, blonde hair caressed her naked shoulders. Her breasts wear an ample D-cup, by my estimation, and she had large nipples, at least as big around as the end of my index finger. Her belly was as flat as a board showing her abdominal muscles. Her pussy was shaved clean and I could see her lips hanging down. I saw all of this in the moment before she got the towel off the rack and started drying off. I was too chicken to stay any longer so I crept back to my room.

I went to sleep with visions of her naked body in my head. I had to see her naked again! She told me earlier that she masturbated too. I thought it would be awesome if I could somehow see her ding that.

The next couple of weeks were more or less uneventful. I manage to spy on her taking a shower a couple of more times, but that was it. I found myself envisioning her naked body riding on top of mine whenever I jerked off. I was ashamed of that since it was such a taboo fantasy but, I was also all the more turned on because of the taboo-ness of the whole thing. I figured that it was alright if it was just a fantasy.

Then it happened. She went to work on a Friday night as usual. I went to my buddy's house that night and had told her that I was planning to stay the night over there. As it turned out my buddy, Gary, got an emergency phone call early in the evening and he and his parents headed out to take care of his ailing Grandmother. So I ended up going home around ten o'clock. As I came down the street I noticed that Mom's car was in the driveway and another car I didn't recognized was parked behind hers. I also noticed that several cars were parked along the curb. Evidently Mom thought I would be gone all night and it was a good opportunity for her to have a party with some friends.

I figured I could go stay at Jason's house but I needed to get some things from my room. I didn't want to barge in on her and her friends so I parked down the street. Cutting through a couple of the neighbor's backyards I went to the back of the house. I planned to go into my room through the window, get my things and leave the way I had come. When I got to my window I noticed that the light in my room was on. The curtain was open about one inch in the middle so I crouched down and peering over the window sill looked in. To my shock there was a woman being fucked by two men on my bed. I had never seen any of them before so I knew this was not Mom's regular crowd of friends. The woman was on her hands and knees getting it rammed to her from behind and at the same time giving the other guy a blow job. I was getting turned on. I pulled out my cock and started stroking it.

Just then the guy she was sucking pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot his load all over her face. The guy fucking her wasn't about to stop! The other left the room. The woman, whom I could just barely hear called out for my mother.

"Hey, Connie, bring me a towel!" She yelled.

I few moments later my mother appeared with a hand towel. She was completely naked! My mother was having a swingers party and letting people fuck on my bed, probably all over the house by the number of cars I saw parked out front! Then she did something I will never forget.

She came around and instead of handing the towel to the woman she bent over and licked some of the come from her face. The woman giggled a little and Mom continued to lick up the cum until the woman's face was clean! Then she started French kissing the woman! I was so turned on by how slutty my Mother was that I shot my load in the flower garden right then and there! The guy fucking the woman pulled his cock out of her pussy and Mom rushed around and took his cock in her mouth. I could tell he was giving her his cum by the ecstatic expression on his face. I knew for sure when she got up and went around to the still kneeling woman and allowed some of the thick white cream to drizzle from her mouth into the other woman's mouth! Holy Shit! My mother was right there in front of me cum swapping with another woman!

I would have stayed longer but I heard the patio door sliding open. Someone was coming out to my backyard! Really fast, I ran around the corner of the house and then made my way back through the darkened yards the way I had come in. I didn't get to see anymore but I had learned some very interesting things about my mother's sexual appetite that night. Things I would later use to my advantage.

I didn't say anything to Mom about having come home that night and several days went by while I thought about the whole scenario and what to do with my new found knowledge about her. In the end, I decided that, somehow, I would really like to have sex with her. So I concocted a plan to seduce her.

Over the next few weeks I started walking around the house in nothing but my underwear, rather than a pair of shorts. I also made it a point to complement her on her looks or how nice she looked in her jeans or how lovely her hair was; things like that. She didn't seem to notice my body at first so I kicked my plan up a notch.

One early evening before she went to work I got her to watch a movie with me. She put in the video and got some popcorn going in the microwave. I went to room and stripped down to my undies. I grabbed the blanket off my bed and got on the couch all wrapped up in the blanket.

She sat on the other end of the couch, at first, while we passed the popcorn bowl back and forth between us. About halfway through the movie she stretched out on the couch and put her head on my lap which was covered by the blanket. I picked the movie because I had seen it before and there was a really hot sex scene in it. Her timing for laying on my lap was perfect. About ten minutes later the scene came on. It was not pornographic but it was really sexy and I got a semi-erection almost immediately. I knew should could feel it against the back of her head but she made no signal that she had even noticed.

I told her I had to go to the bathroom and she sat up a little to let me up. When I got up my cock was tenting the front of my underwear but I made no move to conceal it. I could feel her eyes on me as I casually walked to the rest room. When I came back I was even harder. The tent in my underwear was standing at eight inches. I came over to the couch and she sat up again so I could sit down. Again, I knew she was looking at my crotch. I sat down but this time I left the blanket off. She put her head back on my lap with my cock rubbing against the top of her head. She even made a point of wiggling around as if she were trying to get comfy. This gave her the chance to get her head up close to my cock with my balls right under her ear. I was loving it! I could tell she was too.

When the movie was over I asked if she wanted to watch another. She said she had to go to work and kissed me on the forehead while her hand briefly caressed my muscular chest. She left the room and went to change clothes. I knew my plan was having the desired effect. She was noticing me like she might a sexy stranger. And she was enjoying my flirtations so, I decided to launch phase two of my plan.

When she got home from work that night I was on my bed jacking off. I had left my door open so she would see me rubbing my cockhead as she walked by on the way to her room. I saw her pass by my door. Then she came back into the door frame and just stood there staring at me. My light was off and I had my eyes almost completely closed so she would not know that I could see her. She stood there watching me until I came, squirting the stuff all over my chest. When I reached out for my towel on my night stand she quietly walked away. She had watched me jack off!

For several days this played out the same way. She would come home from work and watch me play with myself and then go to bed.

Then, on her day off, she said it was movie night for us again. We watched a movie, me in my underwear and her in her robe, it was a Hollywood B-Movie and had a few rather risqué scenes in it. I got a hard-on again. She was sitting in the armchair and could see the tent in my underpants but said nothing to me about it. When the movie was over she went to her room and came back with another movie and a small gym bag.

"I rented this one just for tonight" she said, as she put it in the DVD player.

To my surprise it was a porn movie! During the first scene an older woman was seducing a younger man. Within minutes she was on her knees sucking his cock. My cock was so hard from this that I actually hurt just a little.

"Mom! " I exclaimed, "I can't sit here and watch porn with my mother!"

"Why not?"

"Because, I don't know, it just doesn't seem, well, you know..."

I was struggling to say what it was I was thinking. I was thinking this was really cool but, I didn't know if it would be cool for her to know how I felt.

"Why should watching a dirty movie together be any different than you putting on a show for me every night when I come home?"

"What are you talking about? What show?"

"Oh, Tom, don't play dumb with me. You lay in your bed with the door open and watch me watch you jack-off. Almost every night for a couple of weeks now."

"I didn't know you were..."

"Bullshit." She was smiling now. "I could see that your eyes were slightly opened. I guess me catching you that time was a turn on for you."

"And?"

"And now I suggest we stop fooling around and pretending we don't know. You can watch this porn movie and play with yourself and I can watch and we will both be happy AND honest with each other."

Having said that she open her gym bag and tossed me a bottle of water based lubricant. "You cock is nice and hard. Lube it up now and let me watch you stroke it."

There really wasn't much for me to say in response so I just skinned off the my shorts, squirted a generous glob lube on my hand an began to rub my dick with it.

At first she just sat there and watched me some of the time and the movie some of the time. After a while though she opened her bag and brought out a vibrator. I watched as she opened her robe exposing her naked body. She opened her legs, hooking one knee over the arm of the easy chair and started rubbing her wet clit with it.

"I may as well enjoy this as much as you are," she said.

I just grinned. I was feeling so giddy. I had come up with this master plan of gradually wearing down her defenses but, she was circumventing my plans and getting down to mutual masturbation way in advance of my time table! God! My mother is so fucking cool!

For the rest of the movie she played with her clit. She never once inserted the vibrator inside her pussy! I finally came. I shot my load al over my chest. The only physical contact she made with me was to take a towel and clean me up. I tried to touch her leg while she stood next to me but she just gently brushed my hand away. I didn't try again. We were in undiscovered country here and I wasn't sure how to proceed. Not knowing the boundaries, how does one know when they are crossing into forbidden turf? I figured I better play it cool and see what she would do.

She went to bed! I mean, really! She gave me peck on the cheek, said goodnight and simply went to bed! I was really disappointed at first. Then I realized how far along the path we had gotten and was more than pleased with my progress. I went to bed vowing to redouble my efforts to seduce my Mother.

A few days later that week she came home from work late. It was around 3:30 AM. She was pretty drunk when she got home and skipped right by my jack-off show and staggered straight to her room. I followed her into her room. She clumsily stripped off all her clothes plopped down on the bed and instantly passed out. I went back to my room and went to sleep.

At 8:00 AM my alarm woke me up. I had forgotten to turn the damn thing off. Normally, I would have since I had no classes and liked to sleep in on my days off. I went to the kitchen, got some coffee and headed back to my room. While in the hallway I heard mother moan. I went down to her room and looked in. She was dreaming. She was laying flat on her belly, totally nude. She had her legs spread wide with one knee bent so that her pussy and asshole were plainly in view. She must be having a sex dream, I thought, because she was moaning in her sleep and she had her right hand cupped over her vulva with two of her fingers sandwiching her clit. I stood there for a moment with my coffee pouring out on the floor watching my mother as she played with her clit and began to gyrate her hips ever so slightly.

She had gotten drunk, probably still was, and was having a dream about getting fucked. Could I have asked for a better opportunity than this?

"Fuck it!" I said out loud to myself. I put my cup down on the dresser and stripped my underwear off. I got up on the bed with her. I crouched on my knees between her legs and ran my hands up and down her legs and all over her perfect round ass as I watched her rub her clit.

She seemed to like this has her gyrations became somewhat more pronounced. I wet my finger in my mouth and began to help her rub her pussy. She really got into this and started moaning. After getting more nerve from this success, I inserted a my index finger into her hole and ever so slowly began to push it deeper and deeper until it was all the way in. I began to slowly pump it in and out of her pussy while her hips really got to moving in sync with my finger banging. I decided to really go for at this point and leaned over and started licking her ass hole while I fingered her dripping cunt.

12