Mother's Anal Surrender

Story Info
Danny first time with mom.
2.2k words
4.15
506.1k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acitica
acitica
112 Followers

He had dreamed and imagined making love to her ever since he started masturbating.

That fateful evening, he had walked into the house and found her sitting on the sofa.

His father was away for the week, at the opening of the company's new subsidiary in the north.

Usually the living room main lights were switched on but tonight the house was in muted darkness. He heard her soft sniffling and knew something was amiss. Danny rushed to her and saw the tears. He was taken aback by her distress and knelt on the floor before her, taking her hands into his.

"What is it mom?" he asked her.

"Are you ill?" he continued, getting really worried.

Danny suddenly realized that his mother was looking at him. She neither answered nor responded as she slowly extracted her hands from his. He was confounded by his mother's reaction.

He could feel her rejection and it traumatized him. He stood up and sat beside her, not touching her.

Then she spoke for the first time. "I found your notebook in the pocket of your trousers when I did the laundry," she said, not looking at him.

Danny's felt his face flushing. Which notebook, the 20 year old wondered?

"I did not mean to intrude into your privacy but the book was wet and I wanted to dry out the pages.....I'm in shock Danny, why.....do you think of me that way," she said in a trembling voice.

Danny's heart dropped when he knew immediately what his mother was referring to. It was his very personal small pocket notebook where he had entered every detail of his fantasy after masturbating and when he was lying in his bed. He knew the risks of keeping such a diary. If ever it was exposed, it would be devastating, and he had been extremely careful, thus far, in concealing it. He had though about burning it, but he felt it was a part of him he could not destroy.

In his haste yesterday to send his father to the airport, he had put notebook in his trouser's pocket and left it in the laundry basket. And now, he had to face the woman he was fantasizing about in the notes.

His mind was racing frantically recalling what he had written. The entries started the day he saw her naked. And each time he masturbated, he wrote about what he did to her. Kissing her lips, sucking her nipples and kneading her breasts, kissing her vaginal lips, her anus, fucking her in all places and her swallowing his sperm.

"You look so innocent and decent, but in truth you are......I can't bring myself to say it," she said, breathing deeply.

He sat silently, his world shattered. Danny knew there was nothing he could say in defense of himself.

His hand reached out to her, seeking her understanding and forgiveness.

As she felt him touching her, she flinched and Julia struck out, hitting her son with a hard slap on the face, as she uttered the word "you pervert". She could feel the sting in her hand as she saw Danny clutched his face.

Julia sat mesmerized by the force of her action. She knew that she had struck her son a terrible blow. She could see the faint red imprint of her slap appearing on his right cheek. Her heart melted and went out to him. It was the first time she laid her hands on him in anger, since he was a baby.

"Danny, oh Danny, what have I done," she cried out, reaching out and clasping him to her.

Danny felt the harshness of her slap and it hurts, both physically and emotionally.

When Julia hugged him, his head rested on her chest as tears glistened in his eyelids. He loved her so much and he had betrayed that bond.

Julia looked into his eyes and saw his tears slowly running down his face. She kissed his cheek gently, as though to sooth away the pain and hurt.

The closeness of her affected him, even in such situation. As her lips caressed his cheek, he felt the softness of her breasts against his chest. It intoxicated him.

He said softly, "Please forgive me, I love you so much."

It was a pleading cry for redemption as Julia kissed his forehead and eyes.

Danny's palm touched his mother's face and they looked into each other's eyes. It was a moment of unspoken words and longing. He turned his face and his lips pressed gently against her cheek.

Their lips touched. Julia pulled back momentarily but Danny held her head, not with force but tenderness as he brushed his lips onto hers. His tongue went between her lips and she returned his longing.

Although she had initially been disgusted with what she read, and had put down the notebook, she had returned to read it again in detail. It had shocked her but a small part of her mind had taken it every detail of her son's sexual wanting of her. She was confused. It was something she only read in adult novels but it was her she was reading about.

She was not deeply religious but incestuous tendencies never crossed her mind, especially not with her son.

Her husband Jason was a good man and loved her, but after the birth of Danny, their sex life had been what it was before the birth of their son. They still made love once a week but the intensity was fairly mild.

Danny's lips were vibrant and full of desire as they kissed more passionately.

Julia pulled away from her son in sudden realization, shamed and embarrassed at what they were doing.

"No, please, don't...," she gasped.

But Danny had unbuttoned her blouse when they were kissing and had spread it open. Julia looked down as Danny's hands moved in to lift her bra upwards, releasing the mounds of her full breasts, freeing them.

The touch of his hands on her nipples made her suck in her stomach. She gasped as the sensitive nerve ends responded to a man's hands. She tried to tell him to stop but words stuck in her throat as her son kneaded the softness of her breasts. The pleasure that shot up through her only made her breath in deeply.

Danny was trembling as he caressed his mother's breasts. They could only stare at each other as he held her nipples between his thumbs and fingers, feeling them hardened and standing out erect.

"Oh Danny," she cried out his name softly.

"God, I love you mom," Danny said his eyes telling her his ultimate desire as his lips moved down and captured her nipples, sucking them tenderly.

"Oh God," Julia uttered shakily holding her son's head as he suckled her.

He took her by the hand and made her stand. Julia could only follow his lead. As he sat on the sofa, Danny unzipped his mother's long skirt and pulled it down around her ankles. Before she could protest his arms circled round her buttocks, pulling her close, his face pressed between her thighs.

His lips closed onto her hidden mound, protected by her sheer nylon panties. He kissed the soaked material, breathing in the womanly odor of his mother's love discharge. The musky smell and taste heightened his sexual craving for this woman. He slipped her panties down and his mouth was on her flesh. Julia threw her head back as bolts of unadulterated pleasure course through her being. Danny's tongue rasped from her vaginal lips to her clitoris. Julia stood on her toes, opening her centre for her son. She raised one hand to stifle the moan escaping from her mouth when Danny's tongue penetrated her vagina. He slowly tongue fucked her.

When she could not take anymore, her knees buckled and she began to drop to the floor.

Danny held her up by the waist.

He stood up and holding her hand, led her to his room. Danny was still fully dressed while Julia was naked from the waist down, her blouse opened and her bra still hanging around her breasts.

When they stepped into his room, he closed the door. Standing behind her, Danny removed his mother's blouse and bra. He quickly took off his clothes. Standing naked, he turned his mother to face him. She looked at her son, nude for the first time in his adulthood. Her eyes widened when she noticed his manhood, hard and stiff. It was pulsating, his girth was wide and the smooth head was oozing precum.

His arm around her waist, he led her to his bed.

Julia knew he was going to fuck her. Her mind was troubled with the incestuous relationship but she had never experienced such exquisite pleasure being made love to by her son.

When Danny made her lie on the bed, she looked up to him and said, "Not in my vagina, I can't live with that."

"I'll use protection mom, I know you can be pregnant," he said urgently.

"It's not that, just don't do it there, which is.......," she could not finish the sentence.

"Please mom, I want you so bad," Danny pleaded.

He crept up on the bed, his hands feverish as he caressed her body. His lips seek sank onto her nipples, sucking and running his tongue on them until she writhed with exquisite agony. She thrust up her hips and he straddled her. His mouth captured her wet mound as he began to suck her secretions into his mouth.

He moved further down and licked her anus. His tongue probed the crinkled orifice until he managed to insert the tip into her. He tasted and smelt her earthy odor and he almost came with lust.

Wetting his thumb with her vaginal discharge, he rubbed the tiny opening and pushed it in. Julia groaned at the penetration and Danny felt her anal muscle gripping his thumb. She gasped at the illicit taboo her son was administrating her but her mind was consumed with perverted acceptance of his act.

In her heightened erotic state, Julia succumbed to whatever her son desired.

When Danny placed his fleshy knob at her anal opening, she clasped her buttock cheeks together. Even in her throes of insatiable sexual need, she had never been anal fucked before.

But Danny could not be denied. He had come this far and his engorged penis was dripping precum onto her opening. Kissing her back, he soothed her with assurances that he would never hurt her. He told her to just relax and he would do it very slowly.

The insertion of his turgid head brought sweat to her forehead. There was a burning sensation in her bottom as he lodged the head in. Danny just held her and did not move, letting her get used to the intrusion.

Julia felt the same as the night her husband took her virginity, only this time it was her son and in her anus.

For about five minutes, Danny just kissed her and kneaded her breasts. Then seeing that she was breathing normally, he pushed in slowly. Julia trembled slightly as the fullness increased in her rectum. Gradually, she felt his balls pressing against the softness of her buttocks and knew that he was deep inside her.

He began to fuck her slowly. The feeling was something entirely different for Julia. It was intoxicating and so dirty.

He held the softness of her full breasts in his hands as his penis ejaculated his sperm deep inside her rectum. Julia's mouth opened wide as she took in deep breaths as she felt her son's release. Her fogged mind could hardly comprehend what they had done. The fullness she felt lodged in her bottom was throbbing as Danny kept fucking deeply into her, even after he had stopped spurting. She was gasping as her orgasm subsided. Danny released his hold on her breasts and his still hardened penis squeezed out of her. She felt an emptiness and her anus still gaped open, as his thick sperm drained out, dripping between the cleft of her buttocks. She groaned softly, feeling both the slight pain and intense pleasure his thick girth had caused her.

Danny held her tight in his arms, his body bathed in sweat, pressed against her back. He kissed her shoulders and slowly extricated his body from hers.

Sitting up beside her, Danny's caressed his mother's buttocks and in a lewd motion, he spread her hillocks. Her anus had closed and the pink opening looked so small as he watched a thin film of his cum dribbled out of her. He wondered how he had managed to penetrate her there. He lifted a finger and scooped a film of sticky cum. He rubbed it gently onto her anus and pushed his finger into her.

Julia moved her buttocks away and uttered drowsily, "Don't."

Danny's sexual craving for her was still unabated.

He knew she was exhausted and did not try to pursue his intentions. It was a struggle to control the desire to kiss her wet anus as he was unsure of her reaction. Instead he pulled the blanket and covered her. He kissed her on the cheek and left her bed and headed for his room.

As he stood under the shower, Danny was still in awe over what transpired between him and Julia.

acitica
acitica
112 Followers