Mother's Legacy Ch. 4

Story Info
Mom and son share friends.
11.5k words
4.67
186.6k
58
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke bright and early and were off to work to complete the tasks we discussed last night. Mom was dressed to perfection as usual, looking every part the business person she was. I on the other hand had a bit of catching up if I were to succeed in the family business. We arrived at the office and were greeted by a smartly dressed Gloria. She had a smile when she greeted us and she was definitely a new person. Mom even commented her on her bubbly attitude.

"Gloria if I didn't know better I would swear you went out last night and got laid." Gloria turned about ten different shades of red and turned away from mom, embarrassed to face her for fear of giving her secret lover away. Little did she know mom already knew and approved to a point.

"Would you be a dear and get us some coffee and bring it in to Gary's office. We need to go over some details for a meeting I am setting up and we need to hire a new secretary."

"Yes Miss Shamane. I will be just a few moments." Gloria turned and nearly ran to get the coffee.

"Mother you can be cruel can't you. She probably thinks she is going to be fired for what we did yesterday."

"What! I was only telling the truth. Don't worry my pet. I am only going to do what's best for us. I plan to give her to you and get myself another secretary. I may even get a man, so I can have some means of relieving my daily stress at the office."

"You would be willing to give up your right arm, your personal secretary, for me! Wow! You are willing to do anything to keep me happy aren't you.

"That and anything else that has to be done to ensure the longevity of our little empire. Besides. If I get preggers I will need you here to see that things are running smoothly in my absence. By having Gloria with you only ads to the equation of success!"

"You truly are a genius mother dear. I'm so happy I can be a part of your life. I won't let you down, you can depend on me."

"Thanks baby! Now lets get down to work shall we." Gloria returned and after mom assured her she was not getting fired, she was more at ease.

"I was even thinking of asking you and your sister and mom over for diner so we can become better aquatinted. After all if you mother's going to be our tailor, and your sister is looking for a job you will become a bigger part of our family, and families should stick together. Right?"

"Yes... I guess you are right Ms Shamane, and thank you so much. I can't tell you how relieved I am. I was certain I was going to be reprimanded."

"Why Gloria. What could you possibly do that would cause me to reprimand you?" Mother was looking at me and smiling when she said that.

"Oh! I would never do anything to upset you or cause any trouble mam."

"Come on Gloria. We have some things to do if we are going to hire a new secretary for mom. Maybe we should call your sister in for an interview. Is that OK with you boss?"

"Certainly son! If she is half as good as my "former" secretary, I will have no worries."

"Thank you Ms Shamane. That is very kind." Gloria and I left mom and made our way to my new office. Once inside the door Gloria grabbed my arm and with a terrified look in her eyes said.

"Mr. Shamane! Did you mother find out about yesterday?"

"Gloria! Please don't worry about mother. She trusts you almost as much as she does me. If she were to find out about yesterday, she wouldn't do anything. She realizes that what I do is my business and I'm the one who will have to answer any questions. If she were worried that relationships were to jeopardize our club then there would be consequences. As long as we do not hurt the business we can 'entertain" anything we wish." I pulled her closer and kissed her on the forehead. "Now go call your sister and have her be here for ten sharp." When she turned I slapped her cute ass with an open hand. The tight skirt she was wearing made for little cushion and she jumped. She just turned and blew me a kiss, and closed the door. I sat at the big oak desk and started going over the records and found there was a bit of skimming with one of the bartenders. The averages between the bartenders were not close enough. Two of the figures were near the same amount and the other was a constant four hundred less. This meant that we had a thief. I decided to set a trap for him with the help of one of the staff. This particular lady was very attractive and the thief in question was always trying to hit on her. I brought her into the office and explained the situation and show was more than happy to help out. It turns out she didn't like the creep and the plan we had was a good way to get rid of him. I explained that if we nailed him and the charges stuck there would be a nice bonus in her Christmas pay check.

After that piece of business was through it was 9:50. In ten minutes a new member of Adele's family would be sitting on the other side of the table trying to persuade me to give her a job. I sent out a message to Gloria, that it would be nice to have her in the office when her sister was here to ease her nerves and help me see more of Sandra. The knock on the door woke me from my thoughts. Gloria entered the room and behind her came a fox. The young lady was beautiful. She stood 5'9" was about 130 lbs. Her blonde hair was to her waist and her blue eyes could bore through the toughest exteriors. Her sister didn't lye when she said mom and sis had her beat in the titty department. I figured them to be about a 40 C cup at least. Her legs were encased in silk stockings and her short skirt showed just enough thigh to enhance her total look.

Mr. Shamane this is my sister Sandra, or Sandy as she likes to be called. Sandy this is Mr. Shamane."

"Pleased to meet you sir. Gloria has told me a lot about you."

"All good I hope. How do you do Sandy. Please have a seat." The two ladies sat in the high back chairs opposite me. I sat and went over the resume and asked her a few queastions, while I glanced at her dossier.

"It says you are twenty-four and you live with Gloria. Do you know what we are expecting Sandy?"

"I have a pretty good idea sir. I have talked to Gloria quite a bit and I feel I am qualified to handle the duties. I majored in finance and I am excellent with numbers. I have taken additional courses, to enhance my credentials. My only pitfall is that I was unable to finish my last semester because of a unscrupulous professor. He figured that since I needed at least a B+ to ensure my 3.8 G.P.A. He could make sexual advances and get away with it. When I told him I was going to report him to the Dean he managed to get one of his unscrupulous friends to back him up. They both went to the Dean and reported I was trying to seduce my prof when the other one came in and watched. The Dean took their word and I was forced to quit. I have been unable to clear myself so I am stuck."

"I sorry to hear that Sandy. I am willing to give you a chance and we may even find a way to get back at your prof. I admire a woman who lays it on the line and is not afraid to stand up for herself." I sent out a message to Gloria to see if she could get Sandy to open up a little and find out if she would be interested in another menage-a trois. Only this time it would be sister on sister. I made some excuse to leave the two ladies alone for a while. Before I left I put the speaker phone on and buzzed mother's office, telling her I had something important to tell her. I made my way to mom's office and she was already listening to the conversation in my office.

"Well What do you think of my boss Sandy?"

"He's really cute. Does he have a girlfriend?"

"I don't think he has a girlfriend, but I know a couple of his lovers."

"You do! Who is it? Do you know them?"

"Yeah I know both of them. So do you come to think of it."

"I do! Who is it? Tell me!"

"You have to promise to keep quiet if I do."

"Yes yes I promise. Who is the lucky girl?"

"Your looking at her!"

"You? You lucky little shit. Your still a virgin aren't you? Don't tell me you broke our pact about saving it for the right guy. We promised one another we wouldn't do it unless we talked it over. Remember?"

"Well I haven't gone all the way, but I did do something that was a real turn on and I think I am addicted. I sucked his cock yesterday. Twice. But that isn't the best part."

"You mean there is something else."

"Yes but unless you trust me completely and you give your word you will follow my leads in the office and at home I cannot tell you anything else. It would hurt innocent people and I promised I would not hurt anyone."

"I give you my word I won't say a thing. Promise!"

"Well you remember a few years ago when you came home and found mom in bed with no clothes on and you...'

"Oh my God. Oh how did you find out? Oh my God I'm so embarrassed. I want to die."

"Don't be upset Sandy. I did the same thing to mom just yesterday, and I absolutely loved every minute of it. Like I said I think I'm addicted to cum. Yesterday I ate mom's pussy and she ate mine. I also helped her get fucked. I held Gary's cock and put it in mom's cunt. It was so erotic I'm hot just thinking about it. Are you still upset?"

"Gee I guess not. I never figured you to do that. The only reason I did it is because I wanted to keep my virginity like we agreed and I couldn't trust anyone because of the thing at school. When I saw mom's body all naked I was just so frustrated and confused I.... I.....I just did it. I have to admit I really liked it. Mom thought we should not do it anymore for fear of getting caught. So what do we do now?"

"Well for starters why don't we both gang up on your new boss when he comes back?"

"But I don't even know him!"

"Your right. But I can't think of a better way of getting to know him. Can you?"

"OK sister. I'll try and follow your lead. What are we going to do?"

"Just do what I do!" I looked at mom and told her I wanted her to see me do these two women and it might be a good idea to do it in a more relaxed atmosphere. She agreed and suggested we continue the interview this evening at home, where she could at least watch.

"Mother I would hope you would join in on the fun."

"I don't know dear. I have never been with another woman before."

"We could change that tonight and then we would have two closely knit families!"

Mother pressed the intercom key for my office and related instructions to the two women.

"Gloria." There was a five second delay then we heard the familiar, "Yes Ms. Shamane."

"Gloria. I need Gary to take care of a few matters. Would you please pass our apologies to Sandra. I would like to have you and Sandra join us for supper at the estate this evening. Would that be possible?"

"Yes I think we can make it. What time would you like us to be there"

" How does sixish sound?"

"That will be fine Ms Shamane. Is there any thing else mam?"

"Yes would you please see that my new secretary Sandra has a new wardrobe for work on Monday. Take five hundred out of the petty cash and mark up a slip for uniform expense."

"Yes..... YES! YES! YES Ms Shamane I certainly will. Thank you mam!" I could hear Sandy in the background saying, thank you thank you thank you so much. Mother looked at me and we both smiled. It seems we have one problem solved. The real test will come tonight when the three ladies and myself decide how close our families will really be. The rest of the day went by rather well. I managed to lay the trap for our second-story man and the heroine was really into getting the "piece of shit" as she profoundly put it. She was going to accept a date with the asshole and after she had him eating out of her hand she would relate her monetary problems and how she didn't know where she could come up with the extra money, seeing as how her cheapo boss wouldn't give her a raise. She was just looking for a way to get back at him. Hopefully the dip shit would bite and offer her some cash assistance. The next part would be to try and pump the truth from him. I told her to use what ever was at her disposal, but not to put herself in any danger. I gave her a wire so we could record what was being said between the two. If she felt she was in to deep or was getting scared all she had to say was "I'm cold" and another of the staff would come to her rescue. He was 6'7 and weighed in at 340 lb. - no fat.

Our bouncer was not a man to mess with. Everything was all set to go when Bobby-Jo asked where was she suppose to put the mike?

"Well the best place would be right about here," I said pointing to my breast bone.

"I'm afraid I don't know how it should go. Would you help me Mr.Shamane?" As she said this she opened up the top four buttons of her blouse and opened in revealing two lovely bra encased tits. They were about a 38 C from where I was standing. She looked up at me with those innocent doe eyes pleading for me to hook up the mike. Hey Never let it be said I left a lady in distress. I picked up the bug and slipped my right hand under the front of her bra where the cups met and gently pulled the strap to allow me to clamp the alligator style clip to her right bar cup. All the while I acted like a true gentleman and I think she was sorta pissed I was acting so nice. I could see her lip curl into a slight pout. Just my luck I couldn't open the clip wide enough to connect the wire.

"Would it help if I took off my bra Mr. Shamane?" Not waiting for an answer she unsnapped the catch in the front and the cups fell to the side revealing two firm upstanding breasts. I coughed and stuttered and told her it wasn't necessary to do that, that I could have hooked it to a strap just as well.

"It's no bother Mr. Shamane. It is my pleasure believe me. I would do anything to help you all you have to do is ask and I'm....it's yours." I could see where this was going and I had to stop it or else risk getting into a situation which could cost me and the club.

"Really Bobby-Jo it's not necessary to bare your.....your soul shall we say." I picked up her bra cup and fastened her mike then hooked the bra together, making sure I did it politically correct. Then I fastened the buttons to her blouse and said we were ready to begin. She rose and with that pout showing again she bid me adieu and went out to nab a "shit-head."

I closed the door to my office and went to the parking lot, jumped into my new Mercedes and headed home for what I hoped would be a wild Friday evening. I was home and in the shower washing my hair when I thought I felt a draft of cold air. I had my eyes closed because of the soap suds on my head. The next thing I felt was something warm and wet grab my cock head and swallow whole thing. I reached down and felt a head of hair then shoulders then tits.

"Well, I said to no one in particular. I am glad its a female sucking me off and not a male." The mouth came away from my dick and an all to familiar voice said.

"Well that's a fine "thank you for sucking me off" welcome." mother said.

"I'm teasing you sweetness. Now put my cock back in your mouth and finish what you started, and if you do a good job I may let you have a piece of Gloria and Sandy tonight."

"Oh is that so buster." She grabbed me by the balls and squeezed just hard enough to make me stand up straight and freeze.

"Listen to me young man. For your information I am still the boss in this house and if there is any sharing to be done I say who gets what. Understand? To push her point home she squeezed just a little bit harder.

"Understood perfectly mam. Would the missus like for this humble servant to get down on his knees and eat her lovely shaved pussy?"

"Yeah! That's a good idea slave. Get on YOUR knees and show me what you can do." I sank to the shower stall floor my wet naked mother now with the upper hand. I stared straight into the wet folds of her hypnotic cunt. It was the object of my desires. The wet hole that had me under it's spell. I parted the velvet lips with my tongue tasting her sweetness. I pushed up as far as I could wanting to fuck her with my tongue. Her hands clasped my head pulling me closer. Her moans echoed off the walls filling the stall with the sounds of pure lust.

'Yes baby suck my slit...........Oooooouuuuu yes bite mommas clit sweety......make me cum baby. Suck my hot wet pussy baby. You make mommy feel soooooooofuckinnnnnng goooooodddd. Yes ........yesssssssssss......eat meeeeee babyyyyyyyyyyy!" I had her little man in the boat between my front teeth and I was biting it ever so gently. I knew she was getting off on it because I could hardly breath. My face was jammed tight against her womanhood. He left leg was draped over my shoulder and she was leaning against the shower wall. I pried myself away from her pussy and I swear if looks good kill I would at least be in a coma.

"Why on earth did you stop!"

"I want you to be on edge for later this evening when our guests arrive. I want to make sure you wont back out when I need you."

"If you don't put that face of yours back against my cunt and make me cum I'll,......I'll........I'll go insane. Please baby mom needs to cum and your the only one who knows what to do!"

"Oh mother just relax. I will be worth it trust me!"

"If you won't do it then I will use my old stand-by!" I watched as her hands went to her pussy. Her fingers spread the blood engorged lips and her fingers deftly attacked her swollen clit. All the while she looked me straight in the eye.

"Yes baby watch your mother finger fuck her wet pussy. Watch me as I stick my fingers in my hot wet cunt. Oooooouuuu so wet and hot and begging for a hard cock. Wouldn't you love to stick you big hard fuck stick in my hot wet cunt baby. "Her fingers were rubbing her clit while her other hand had four finger sunk to the last knuckle in her wet sheath. I stood watching her mastubate right in front of me.

"Watch bay as mommy cums. Watch as I fuck my hottt wettt cuntttt. Oh fuck I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmm.............fuck,fuck fuck......yessssssssss!" Her orgasm took hold of her and she was trembling from head to toe. Her hand was nearly buried in her convulsing pussy. He rhead throne back and hair flailing. It was an intense orgasm from where I stood.

As her breathing returned to normal I went up to her and held her in my arms. I planted wet kisses all over her face and neck, down to her heaving breasts, sucking gently on her sensitive nipples, back up to her mouth and ended with a loving full deep kiss on her lips.

"That was very erotic mother. I have never seen a woman masturbate before. It was sexy to say the least."

"Well I couldn't find a man so I had to take matters into my own hand so to speak. I'm glad you liked it though. Maybe next time you can jack-off this big hard cock for your dear old mom." She stroked my still hard cock a few times and left me in the shower, hard cock and all.

When I finished my rejuvenation I went to the den and popped a beer and waited on the fairer sex to join me. Half way through the second bottle my ever so sexy mom made her appearance. All I could do was stare and wolf-whistle. She had on a black mini dress and black silk stockings, black pearl necklace and two diamond studded gold earrings dangling from each ear. Her lips were painted with a blood red lipstick and her nails were the same color. Her hair so shiny and black it had a blue sheen to it. The dress was as short as I have seen her wear. It was only about four inches below her love nest. The top half did cover her amole breasts but there was no bra to hide the hard little nipples. They poked out and the gentle sag of her beautiful tits made her look very sultry. She literally reeked sex.

"You look absolutely stunning mother. If those women don't hurry up and get here soon I'm going to eat supper without them and your the main course. Come hear and let me look a little closer." Mom walked across the room and pirouetted in front of me. Even with three inch heels she did it like a runway model. I held her at arms length and admired her body covered in the skin hugging material. I bent and kissed each nipple through the dress and then bent to kiss her covered pussy. Then I stood and pressed my lips to hers, sticking my tongue in her receptive mouth. She welcomed my kiss and returned it with the same lust as I was giving. The ringing of the door bell broke us apart. I returned to my seat and mother took hers as we waited for the butler to show our guests in. The big oak door opened and the two young ladies were ushered in by our elderly butler. With his usual courteous but monotone voice he announced our guests. With a side step he waved them in. They were dressed to kill. Gloria had on a red pant suit. The top was a simple red blouse with puffy sleeves. It was open to the middle of her two pert little tits. The way it fit you hinted at what lay beneath. If she moved the right way you might get a flash of her bra-less boobs. Her Slacks were the harem stile and they were split from the mid calf to the upper thigh, so much so she would have to have on the French cut panties not to be noticed. Her four inch high heels made her look very statuesque. Sandy was dressed almost the opposite to her sister. She had on a emerald green mini-skirt cut at mid thigh. Her top was a very shiny material almost like gold colored foil. Like her older sister she too did not wear a bra at her nipples showed through almost the same as mother's. Both women were very beautiful and I could foresee a eventful evening ahead. I looked at mother and her thoughts came in loud and clear. ("Are you going to stand there fucking them with your eyes or are you going to get them a drink!") I turned as re as Gloria's blouse with embarrassment.