Mother's Milk Ch. 02

Story Info
Mum becomes surrogate mother for her son.
7.9k words
4.66
301.8k
175
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
650 Followers

I awoke the next morning with a big smile on my face as I remembered last night. I had gotten what I wanted. I reached down and felt that I was still wet and knowing that wetness was a combination of my cum and my son's cum made my smile change to a grin. I had slept all night with my son's love juice inside me and he was coming over again this morning on his way to work to give me some more.

I sat up in bed thinking to myself that I had better hurry up and get in the shower, get myself all clean for my son to fill up again. Tom had said he was going to come over earlier than usual, so I had better get a move on.

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I was dying to pee as I had been holding on all night, not wanting to go when my son left last night as I knew I needed to keep his sperm inside me as long as possible in order to get pregnant. I had just washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I was about to turn on the shower when I heard the front door open and Tom call out to announce he was here.

"Morning mum," he called out.

"I'm in here son," I replied, "I was just about to jump in the shower," I said as I reached up and turned on the water.

Tom walked into my bedroom and looked towards my ensuite and smiled when he saw me standing there naked waiting for the water to warm up in the shower. Then he walked up to me. He looked different today, he had an air of confidence about him that I hadn't seen before and with a quick glance downwards I noticed something else too. Tom was already hard; the bulge in his pants was very obvious.

"Turn the shower off mum. Leave it for after," Tom stated, and then he leant in and kissed me.

It was just a quick peck hello. It was a 'morning after' passionate kiss, with his right hand caressing my breast while he pushed his warm tongue inside my mouth. I mentally thanked myself for brushing my teeth before turning on the shower. I wanted to taste good for my son.

He pulled back from the kiss that seemed to last ages, but was probably just a minute or two. I think I may have been holding my breath; it had taken me by surprise. I was expecting to have to seduce my son again today to convince him that having sex with him mother was the best way to conceive. I even had a passing thought that perhaps he might have come here this morning to tell me that he had made a mistake and that we shouldn't do it again. This behavior quickly squashed any fears I may have had.

"Oh my! Oh Good Morning to you too son," I said once he released me and I beamed a big smile at him.

"Are you sure you don't want me to shower first Tom? Wouldn't you rather I was nice and clean for you son?" I asked.

"You're fine mum," he answered, "And I love the thought of you lying in bed all night with some of me inside you," Tom said, giving me a cheeky grin.

"Oh my, Tom," I said with a bit of a giggle and I turned the water off. I loved this cheeky confident man in front of me. He was flirting with me, not acting like my son at all. Tom was treating me like a lover, this was better than I had hoped for.

Tom grabbed my hand and led me back to my bed. He seemed in a hurry, or was it just that he was keen?

"Come on mum, times a-wasting. Let's make a baby!"

He pulled me over to my bed and then stopped and faced me, looking at my naked body up and down. Even though he had seen me naked yesterday, he looked at me as if it was the first time he had seen all of me. Perhaps it was that yesterday happened so fast that it seemed like a bit of a blur and today he wanted to take it all in, every sensation. He smiled when he looked at my body. I know I do not have the body of some young twenty something model, but the way he looked at me, with desire and even awe in his eyes, made me feel like I was beautiful.

Tom held out his hands and gave me a cheeky, yet innocent look.

"Undress me mummy. Take off my clothes like you did yesterday," he said with a grin.

Hearing him call me that made me so horny. I gasped and I actually felt my pussy clench and produce some juice. I had no idea Tom was going to be so eager for more and I loved this new found confidence. It reminded me that he wasn't my little boy anymore, he was almost 20 and he was a man, a very horny man who wanted to fuck me.

I quickly responded and undid the buttons on his shirt, taking it off and hanging it off the back of the chair. Then I unbuckled his belt and unzipped him, letting his pants fall to the floor and he stepped out of them. I looked at his boxers that were straining to keep his hard cock in and smiled at him. He grinned back as he watched me kneel in front of him and slowly pull down his boxers.

His erection sprang up at me when I lifted his boxers over it and down. It was right in front of my face and I could smell his sex. His cock was seeping precum. I needed a taste. I grabbed the base of his cock and leant in and licked the tip of it. Damn it tasted so good. Tom moaned as he felt my tongue on his swollen head. I lapped at his precum, licking it up. It was so good and seemed to keep oozing out the more I licked, so I opened my mouth wide and took in the whole head and sucked on that delicious veiny mushroom. I hungrily sucked and slurped, taking more of his hard cock into my warm mouth, causing us both to moan in pleasure.

I really wanted to keep sucking and make him cum in my mouth. I was starting to miss my daily intake of my sons cum from a cup. But I knew that I had to forsake that pleasure and replace it with another, so I stopped and stood up smiling at Tom.

He looked so flushed, as if it was all he could do not to cum in my mouth. He must have been using all his self control to hold back, wanting the same thing as I did. He was panting a little. He returned my smile with a grin of his own and then suddenly grabbed me and kissed me hard. I knew he must have tasted himself on my tongue and that thought turned me on more.

We broke from the kiss and I lay down on my bed, reaching out my hand to my son.

Tom took my hand and got on top of me. I could feel his erection pressing against my pelvis. He could have just shoved his cock in me and fucked me hard and I wouldn't have protested. I would have loved it. But it seems although Tom was eager, he wasn't in that much of a hurry. He started to suck on my nipple, making contented suckling sounds. Damn it felt good. It made me moan softly in delight.

"I love your tits mum," Tom said as he paused to change to the other nipple.

"Oh it feels so good to have you suckling on me son," I said, "I wish I still had milk." The last bit I hadn't meant to say out loud and as soon as I had said it, I panicked for a second wondering if that would shock him.

"You will again soon mummy," Tom responded, looking up at me for a moment then continuing to suck.

The way he said it and the mental image of my son feeding from me as an adult drove me insane with horniness, it was like he just pressed my 'fuck me' button. I let out a moan of kinky desire and again I felt my pussy juice increasing and I pushed up my hips.

Tom responded to my reactions by moving his hips up, hovering just above me as he lined up my wet pussy with his hard cock and with one hard thrust, pushed that baby-maker deep inside me.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" I almost screamed. It felt so good. Tom just held it deep inside me, keeping still for a moment, then he moved his cock almost all the way out, then another hard thrust deep back in. I felt like I was holding my breath. Then he did it a third time.

"Oh God yes!" Tom moaned, "I love fucking you mummy." He said with lust.

I came. That was just too much for me. The way he was fucking me was not like a man who was just interested in making a baby, this was a man who wanted to fuck me, wanted to fuck his mummy and it was driving me crazy. I moaned and panted and gushed as I came. Tom felt my pussy contract and then coat his hard cock in my cum and he looked at me and grinned with satisfaction that he had pleased me so quickly.

"Oh yes mummy mmm," he said with lust, "Oh you liked that didn't you mummy hmm? You like Tommy's big hard cock in you now that it's all grown up don't you mummy?

My son was turning me on so much. I don't think I've ever been this worked up. I was moaning and panting and pushing my hips up against his, trying to get him deeper inside me.

"Yes! Oh yes son. I love it Tommy. Oh fuck yes, I love it," I moaned, "Fuck me son. Fuck mummy harder!"

Tom didn't have to be asked twice. He picked up his momentum and moved in and out of me harder and faster. His wonderful big hard cock pounding into me over and over. I kept begging him to go harder and he did. Tom fucked me at a feverous pace, determination on his brow.

Any thoughts I may have had of him being worried about being too rough with me had long gone. He was pounding into me so hard it was starting to hurt a little. Just enough to send me to the edge, the pleasure was so intense.

The hard rough fucking seemed to excite Tom just as much as it did me. He was grunting and panting and then as he almost reached his climax, he began to talk dirty to me.

"Take it you slut mother! Take your mother-fucking son's cum!" he screamed at me. Then he tensed up and shot his cum deep into me with a loan grunt.

The look on his face and the filthy language that came out of my son's mouth would have been enough to make me cum anyway, but as I felt his thick, white, sperm loaded cum explode up inside me, I came hard.

I seemed to ramble as the pleasure wave struck me in full force.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh God! Yes! Oh Tom!" I exclaimed.

Tom rolled off me and lay beside me, both of us panting trying to catch our breath.

"Sorry about my language mum," he said guiltily, "I got a bit carried away."

I rolled over to face him and kissed his lips, my eyes watery from the intense emotional overload.

"Oh don't be sorry son. That was the best sex I've had in a very long time. I loved it Tom and I love you."

Tom smiled at me and reached up and pulled me closer for another kiss.

"I love you too mum," he responded, "And that was the best sex I've ever had. You're amazing mum."

"Really Tom? What about Jen?" I queried. As if I didn't already feel fantastic, my son was stroking my ego as well.

"Well she's great of course mum and you know that I love her too. It's just she doesn't like it like that. I have to gentle with her and no way could I say to her what I just said to you," Tom said with a bit of a laugh.

That made me grin. I loved that Tom could let himself go with me and enjoy the kind of sex he likes but can't get at home. I was also smiling we just had great sex and I don't think either one of us was thinking about making a baby at the time. But now as I lay here with my sons cum inside me, I did wonder if I would get pregnant soon. Part of me wasn't in a hurry as I could definitely get used to this kind of fun every day and I don't want it to stop too soon.

I was also curious as to what else did my son like that he didn't get at home but decided today wasn't the right time to ask. A glance at the clock beside my bed reminded me that we both had work today.

Tom seemed to notice my eyes looking at the clock and realized it was time to go.

He gave me a kiss and got up. He went to my shower and had a quick wash, then dried and got dressed in front of me. I think he sensed that I enjoyed watching him.

I stayed in bed longer as I wanted to keep my sons cum in me as long as I could before getting up to shower.

"I can hardly wait to see you again tomorrow mum. You have no idea of how good you make me feel," Tom said smiling down at me as he finished doing up his last button, "I love you so much mum."

"I love you too Tom," I said smiling up at him with love in my eyes. I didn't say it but I had every idea of how good he felt as I can't remember ever feeling as good as I did then.

Tom gave me a kiss good bye and told me he would lock up on his way out. I stayed in bed another twenty minutes then I got up and showered and got ready for work.

*******************

Tom visited me every day for ten days, even on the weekend. Telling his wife he didn't want to miss even one day if it meant one day closer to her getting her baby. Of course Tom wanted a baby too, but I could tell that mostly he just wanted to fuck me.

On the eleventh day, I got my period. I was feeling devastated. I don't know why I thought I would get pregnant after just over a week of trying. But I think it was because the sex was so good and my son came so much and because I loved him so deeply.

I was sitting at the kitchen table looking a bit sorry for myself when Tom arrived. Usually I had been in bed naked waiting for him so he looked a little puzzled to see me in my robe at the table sipping a coffee.

"Morning mum," Tom said cheerfully as he walked up to me, "Are you ok mum?"

I smiled a weak smile at him, my eyes started to fill with water.

"Yeah I'm ok son. I just got my period is all. I was just hoping that I would be pregnant," I said with a little sadness in my voice.

Tom came up and put his arm around my shoulders and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Aw it's ok mum. Don't worry about it," he said reassuringly.

"We will get it right next month and hasn't it been fun practicing," Tom said with a cheeky laugh.

I grinned at him, cheering up right away now that I knew he wasn't disappointed in me.

"Oh yes son, it's been a lot of fun."

Tom grinned back at me. Then he looked at his watch.

"It's a bit early to go to work mum. Mind if I just stay and have a coffee with you?"

"Oh of course you can Tom. I'd love to have your company," I said, feeling happy again that my son was spending time with me even without the sex. I got up and poured him a cup. Then feeling a bit cheeky, gave him an empty cup as well.

"You sure you don't need this today son?" I said with a smirk.

He laughed.

"No thanks mum," he said jokingly and then rubbed his cock through his pants. I hadn't noticed until then that there was still that familiar bulge that I had been taking care of for the last ten days.

"Although I might have to take care of this before I go to work," Tom said with a wink.

I took that as a request and I got up and knelt at my son's feet, looking up at him.

"Could I take care of it for you son? All this time we have been making sure that you cum inside me so we can make a baby, but I've really been longing to taste your cum," I asked with desire.

"Oh mum. Oh yes please. I've wanted you to taste me too. I love it when you suck me mum and I've been dying to cum in your sweet mouth," answered Tom, the desire showing in his voice too.

I unbuckled his belt and unzipped him. This time I did not undress my son. I simply pulled down his boxers past his erection and licked and sucked his cock while he sat there at the kitchen table.

The now familiar taste of his precum got me aroused and I wished that I could have him inside of me again. But I put my own needs aside and worked on giving my son the best blow job I could give him.

I lovingly licked up and down his shaft, totally coating his hard cock in my saliva. I kissed and caressed it, rubbing the head of his cock on my face and painting my lips with his precum. I took my time, enjoying it as much as Tom did.

Tom was moaning in pleasure as I flicked the tip of my tongue into his slit as if trying to dig out more precum. I was beginning to pant and moan myself as I sucked on my son deeper and faster, holding the base of his shaft firmly as if I never wanted to let it go.

I glanced up at Tom often as I sucked and licked his delicious cock and I either he was attentively looking down at me, watching his cock disappear into my warm moist mouth or he had his head tilted back as if he was experiencing total bliss.

I so wanted to taste his cum again, the memories of all those deposits he left in my coffee cups that I hungrily ate rushed back into my head and caused me to moan at my own thoughts.

I didn't want to wait anymore for my son's yummy cream. I sped up, squeezed the base of his cock more and sucked harder and deeper. I could feel his hardness scrape against my teeth and I could hear his breath getting faster. I knew he was close.

I stopped sucking for just a moment and looked up at my son as I held his cock firmly in my grasp.

"Cum for me son. Cum in your mummy's mouth baby!" I commanded, and then went back to sucking furiously.

Tom groaned at my words and then grunted as he came hard into my eager waiting mouth.

"Oh fuck!" was all he said as he filled up my mouth with his warm sticky cum.

I felt it spurt out in great gobs, I swallowed the first spurt straight away and quickly it was replaced with another. It was warm and salty and sweet as I had remembered it only so much better fresh from the source. I couldn't help but think to myself as I swallowed all of his delectable cum, that I made this beautiful cock that was giving me such pleasure.

I squeezed my son's cock to push out any more cum that was still inside, not wanting to waste any. I milked it of every last drop as Tom looked down at me watching this display. I was making soft cooing sounds of delight as sucked up the last little bits. Then while still holding the last remnants of Tom's cum on my tongue I stood up and kissed him.

His eyes widened when he realized he tasted his own cum on my tongue, but I held his face in my hands and continued to kiss him passionately.

My tongue was dancing with his and I purposely did not swallow the cum still on my tongue, I wanted to share it with him, open up his mind a little. I wanted to push his boundaries and just see what things my son might be susceptible to if he was in fact given the opportunity to try new experiences. Tom had already told me that Jen did like sex but she wasn't into anything wild. The way that he had said it at the time made my mind wonder as there seemed to be a hint of disappointment in his voice.

My devious mind was working overtime. Since I had my period and there would be no point in trying to get pregnant for the next few days, perhaps now could be a good time to find out if some of the things I liked also pushed my son's buttons.

We broke from the kiss and Tom looked into my eyes.

"Wow mum! You keep amazing me. That was the best blow job I've ever had," he said still catching his breath, "I thought Jen was good but man oh man I had no idea."

I grinned at him, enjoying the praise.

"Thank you son. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I loved it too. You taste really good Tom," I said with a naughty smile.

"Jen doesn't swallow. I don't think she likes the taste that much. But you do huh mum," said Tom returning the naughty smile back to me.

"Oh you are delicious son," I replied, "And you didn't seem to mind your own taste that much either," I said giving him a wicked grin.

Tom blushed a little, then smiled

"Yeah actually it didn't taste that bad at all. Maybe Jen just needs to get used to it."

I kissed my son's now flaccid cock and pulled his boxers back up and zipped him up again.

"There you go son. All taken care of," I said with a smile, "Now you can go to work without feeling frustrated all day."

Tom smiled back at me.

"Thank you mum. You're the best. I do feel so much better now," he said standing up to leave.

I walked him to the door, wanting to give him a kiss good bye.

"Will you come back tomorrow son or do you want to wait until my period is over so we can get back to trying to make a baby?"

Tom paused by the front door and looked into my eyes. I could see his love for me but also the underlying lust that had now grown there over these last several days.

"Mum would it be ok if I came back again tomorrow for another um," he said, then paused a moment, "for another coffee?"

nz_marie
nz_marie
650 Followers
12