Motorcycle Neighbor

Story Info
Don't get involved with lowlife neighbors.
3.4k words
4.02
96.7k
26
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

1. MOTORCYCLE NEIGHBOR

The house next door finally sold. It went on the market about a year ago; the result of a messy divorce. The house was not in the best of shape when it went on the market and it had deteriorated more over the past year. Amanda was curious to see who the new owners were. She was surprised to see a guy on a motorcycle drive up, unload some furniture from a U-Haul and move in.

Amanda is married to a guy named Billie. He owns an accounting firm and she was one of his employees before she married him. After they married she quit because it wouldn't work having husband and wife working in the same office. She kept busy though by volunteering to work 2 hours each day at the local food bank.

One hot summer morning Amanda was in her bedroom getting ready to go to the mall. She was only wearing her panties while she decided if she should wear a bra or not. She heard a wolf whistle come from the open window, and she looked up to see her new neighbor leering at her from his bedroom window across from hers. Amanda had gotten so used to not having neighbors that she never closed the blinds while she changed. Completely embarrassed she rushed over and closed the blind before she realized she gave him an even better look.

The following day as she walked home from the bus stop she noticed her neighbor sitting on his front deck drinking beer. "Hi neighbor lady, come and introduce yourself. I know what you look like," he said with a grin, "but I don't know your name."

She really didn't want to talk to him, especially after he saw her practically naked yesterday, but she supposed it was the neighborly thing to do. Walking up to him she went to shake his hand, "My name is Amanda Anderson and my husband's name is Billie."

He stood up, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek saying, "My name is Frank Hawkins. I shake hands with guys but I kiss pretty girls like you. Now sit down and we'll get to know each other. Do you want a beer or a rum and coke?"

"I don't want to drink anything, thank you."

"Amanda, are you refusing my hospitality?" he said in a stern voice.

"No, of course not, I'll have just a coke then."

"Then sit and tell me why a pretty young thing like you is running around by yourself?"

Amanda was a beautiful woman. She had long honey brown hair, dark flashing eyes and a sexy wiggle when she walked. She reluctantly sat down in one of his low deck chairs which caused her short skirt to slide up showing a lot more leg than she wanted. "Mr. Hawkins I know I exposed myself yesterday, but I did it unintentionally," she said as she nervously sipped her coke.

"I don't think so Amanda. I think you knew I was at the window and you stripped down to try and turn me on. Had I not whistled I think you would have removed your panties to show me your pussy?"

"That's not true Mr. Hawkins. I would never do a thing like that. I'm a married woman."

"Is that why your legs are parted and you are showing me your panties right now?"

Her legs were only slightly parted but she wondered if he could really see her panties or not. "I have to go home now. I'm expecting my husband shortly."

"No you're not. Your husband doesn't get home for an hour yet, but give me a nice neighborly kiss and I'll let you go."

Amanda stood up intending to give him a quick kiss on the cheek and then run home but he grabbed her, pulled her body tight against him and kissed her on the mouth. She could feel his hard-on through his pants.

"I think you tried your best to sex me up yesterday. Tell you what, if you can do a sexier show tomorrow, that will prove you weren't trying your best to turn me on, however if your show tomorrow is no better than your show today, that will prove I'm right."

"OK, I'll do it but you have to promise me you won't ask me to do anything else, and you will leave me alone after that."

"It's a promise."

The following morning about the same time Amanda returned to their bedroom. After her husband left for work she had dressed in silky baby doll pajamas and covered that with a light cotton housecoat. She had decided she would do a strip tease, give him his thrill and put an end to this nonsense once and for all. She could see he was already at the window. She stood closer to the window so he could see better as she did a little dance and then removed her robe. Then standing still in front of the window she took off her top and caressed her breasts for a little while. Just before she dropped the blind to cut off his view, she fingered her silk covered pussy. There, that aught to prove it she thought and from now on she was going to keep that blind closed all the time.

That afternoon as she walked by his place, after she had finished working at the food bank, she could see him sitting on his front deck again. She intended to ignore him and walk quickly bye.

"Come here Amanda, I have something I want to show you."

"No I won't. You promised to leave me alone."

"I think you will want to see these pictures."

"What pictures?" Amanda said as she got a cold chill at the word pictures.

"Come here and I'll show you." She reluctantly walked up to his deck. "They are in my living room." The last thing she wanted to do was go in his house, but she obediently followed him in. She glanced around at his furniture. Most of it belonged in a junk yard. "Sit down on the sofa and I'll get you a drink."

"I don't want anything to drink."

"You will after you see these pictures." He made the drinks and sat beside her on the sofa and brought out the pictures.

One glance at the first picture and she knew that bastard had taken pictures of her that morning. He must have a powerful camera because you would think he was in the same room with her. He must have taken about a dozen pictures, some of her fondling her erect nipples and the most embarrassing one was her running her finger up her slit through her panties.

"If I wanted to Amanda, I could crop the pictures to remove the window frame and people would assume that I was in your bedroom."

"Why are you doing this?" Amanda asked as she gulped most of her rum and coke. It was strong, but exactly what she needed right then.

"I need you as a temporary girlfriend. I am new in town and I don't know anyone yet. It probably won't take me long to find a girl because as you felt yesterday, I'm well built."

She blushed as she remembered him pressing his cock against her yesterday. "I couldn't be your girlfriend even on a temporary basis. Let me remind you I'm a married woman, very happily married I might add. I'm sure you will be able to find a girl soon."

"I thought you might say that. Why do you think I took the pictures? How long would you be happily married if I showed these pictures to your husband, and maybe sent another set to your parents?

"But you could get a girl. You're reasonably handsome; all you would have to do is go to a pickup bar."

"I don't want a cheap bar pickup. Look I need sex at least once a week, otherwise I get very irritated. I only want to fuck you once a week until I get my own girl. That probably won't take me long and then you can be the faithful wife again and your husband will never know the difference."

"I'm so mad at you Frank. You're nothing but a dirty bastard"

"You don't have a whole lot of choice unless you want to bust up your happy marriage. You might even enjoy it."

"Enjoy having sex with a sex maniac like you, I don't think so. You disgust me. My husband is loving and kind and I enjoy having sex with him. You are a blackmailing pig that aught to be in jail."

"I thought you would see it my way. OK, let's go to my bedroom now and we will consummate our new deal."

Amanda tried to tell him she had to get home to start the supper. When that didn't work she told him her mother always called her every Tuesday about this time and her mother would be worried if she was not home to answer her call. Out of excuses she followed him into his bedroom. He stripped naked and sprawled on a chair with his legs wide apart. He made her kneel down and suck him. Amanda had never done that for her husband or anyone else and he told her she was lousy at it.

"You're a dumb bitch. Didn't you learn anything in your 22 years? You have to use your tongue and wiggle it around my cock. Use the hand with your wedding ring on it to jerk my cock and your other hand to fondle my balls. If I get excited, which I doubt because you are a lousy cocksucker, I will grab your head and fuck your face. That's when you will grab my ass and use one of your fingers to finger fuck my asshole. Do it now before I get annoyed with you and start slapping you around."

Amanda started doing what he wanted. She wondered how she was supposed to swirl her tongue around his cock when he kept trying to stuff it down her throat. His cock was making her gag when he pushed it in her throat.

"I knew it; you're such a lousy cocksucker I'll never get off this way.

He took off his pants saying how did she expect him to fuck her if she couldn't even give him a hard on. Actually he had a raging hard on but he wanted to humiliate her a little. Then he made her strip and lie down on his bed. He thought he would finger her a few times to get her wet before he stuffed his big cock into her pussy, but she was already so wet he pushed in easily. Amanda could not understand how her body was responding to this crude asshole. She told him to put on a condom, but he teased her by saying," How can I make a baby in you if I do that?" He pushed in deep and her pussy would squeeze him on each pullout stroke. Soon she was bucking her hips up to meet him on every thrust. She was making low moans and digging her fingernails in his back as she tried to pull him in deeper. She certainly got him excited because he shot his dirty cum into her in less than two minutes.

Once he had satisfied his disgusting lust on her body he said, "Amanda you had better start taking birth control pills. What would your husband think if you had a baby that looked like me?"

As she was putting her clothes back on he said, "Come back Thursday about the same time and we'll do it again."

That was the day after tomorrow. "But you said once a week. Frank that is only two days."

"What can I say, I lied."

What a self centered bully this guy was Amanda thought. I hate him. So how come her body was tingling thinking about it. Her husband asked her permission for sex and she often said no; but this guy didn't ask her, he just took her whenever he wanted to.

Somehow she had to get herself out of this mess before Thursday when he would do it to her again. Amanda had the feeling that the more he did it the more he would want it. Maybe she could report him to the police, but no, he had those pictures. How could she have been so stupid? Maybe she could reason with him, right, fat chance of that working. She finally decided she would meet him Thursday wearing her oldest clothes and let him fuck her while she acted like a corpse. She wouldn't even talk to him, just let him do his dirty business and then get up and go home without saying a word. That night her husband wanted to have sex with her but she was so disgusted with sex she told him no.

That Thursday she went to Frank's home feeling a little better now that she had a plan. Her euphoria did not last long. He was sitting in a chair completely naked drinking a beer. "Get over here and suck my cock Amanda. I like a girlfriend to talk dirty to me. Tell me how much you want to suck my cock and how my cock is so much better than your husband's." For the next 15 minutes while she jerked him with one hand and felt his balls with the other she repeated back to him all the filthy things he made her say. That obviously excited him because less than 3 minutes after she started sucking him he came in her mouth. "That's a good girl," he said patting her on the head. "I don't like my girl cheating on me so you can't fuck your husband for as long as you go out with me. The only sex I will allow is that you can jerk him off and he can suck your pussy." He told her to leave their bedroom window open and the blind up so that he could monitor what they did. She left feeling disgusted.

Two days later he telephoned her. "Invite me to dinner tonight. Tell your husband it's a neighborly thing to do and I expect you to treat me nice, and wear something sexy. I will have a few pictures in my pocket to show your husband if you don't look and act sexy." That was about the last thing she wanted to do but what choice did she have?

Her husband Billie was not impressed. "Why would you invite an ex biker to dinner, and why are you all dressed up like that?" When Frank arrived she went to the door to let him in and he kissed her. She could see the shocked look on her husband's face. "Billie, this is Mr. Hawkins. I have stopped to talk to him a few times when I come home from the food bank. He doesn't get many home cooked meals so I thought it would be nice to have him for dinner."

Amanda wore a simple black dress that buttoned down the front. She knew she was supposed to dress and act sexy so she wore no bra and left the top two buttons undone. She knew he could see her breasts when she bent over to serve him. She was already feeling a little uneasy when Frank made it so much worse. "Your wife has nice tits Billie."

"I don't think that's appropriate dinner conversation Frank" Billie said.

Frank had made her sit beside him at the dinner table and while Billie could not see, she could feel him running his hand up her leg as he talked to her husband.

After dinner Frank said, "I brought a top rated movie we can all watch. Billie can you play host and put this in your CD player, make us all a drink and then come join your wife and I on the sofa?"

Amanda could see Billie was mad and she thought he wasn't going to do it, but after a few moments hesitation, he made the drinks and joined them on the love seat. The love seat was only suitable for two so when Billie joined them he had to squeeze in the end so Amanda had to sit with her back to him. As soon as the movie started Frank started feeling Amanda up. Her husband couldn't see anything because her back was to him. Frank soon had his hand under Amanda's dress feeling her pussy.

They were having one last drink before Frank left, when he said, "I'm having a few guys over for a poker game this weekend and not having a girlfriend to act as hostess, I wonder if your wife would be gracious enough to help me out?"

"I don't think Amanda would want to do that," Billie said quickly.

"Why not let her decide"? Frank asked with a stern look at her and put his hand on his back pocket where the pictures were.

"I guess I could help out a neighbor," she said weakly.

Once Frank left Billie questioned her; "What the hell are you doing? The guy is a sex maniac. Wasn't he trying to feel you up earlier?"

"Now you're imagining things."

"Maybe so Amanda, but I don't like the guy."

Two days later she was on her way to Frank's place for his poker party. He had promised he would give her the pictures if she co-operated. She wore jeans and a sweater with a bra underneath. There was no way she was dressing sexy tonight. As soon as she walked in Frank said, "I want you to give each one of my guest a kiss when they arrive."

Amanda didn't feel like kissing a bunch of horny guys but if she got the pictures back she was prepared to put up with it. They were going to play poker as soon as the game on TV was over. "Guys I want to introduce you to the most beautiful girl I know. Amanda is my neighbor and she offered to host my party tonight. Her charm and her beauty will make us all feel good wither we win or loose at poker."

He was laying it on way to thick so why was she feeling pleased? She was actually having a good time with 5 guys all trying their best to impress her. Even when they tried to get fresh, she could easily fend them off.

Everyone else had gone home and Frank and Amanda were having a final drink before she went home. "Amanda, I'm so proud of you; you impressed my friends and me with your grace, your smile, and I'll admit, with your beautiful sexy body. Here are the pictures I took and I have already destroyed the negatives. I want to apology to you for what I did"

Women fall for a line if they think it's sincere. Beautiful women are used to fending off unwanted sexual advances but they are vulnerable to a line that tugs on their heart. Don't overplay it or they'll turn you down cold, but sound sincere and they'll lap it up like a puppy dog. It's called a mind fuck. There is no sexual innuendo or any body contact, just give the mind a little time to convince the body that it needs sex. Women don't want to be unfaithful to their husbands, but if they are taken against their will then there is no feeling of guilt and nobody can call them a slut.

"Now that you have the pictures, I have no hold over you. You are free to go home whenever you want. I just want you to know that I think I'm in love with you. The happiest moments of my life have been when I was with you and I feel soo sorry for the way I treated you. I'm so sorry and I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me."

Women like to hear the words, "I love you," even if they don't like the guy and there is no such thing as too much groveling from the male.

Frank could feel her resistance melt and she eagerly kissed him back when he French kissed her. When he ran his hand down her body to her pussy, she didn't try and stop him and even spread her legs a little to make it easier for him. Frank thought, don't you just love it when a plan comes together.

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers