Mrs. Claus! Ch. 01

Story Info
A suprise visit from Mrs. Claus.
7.3k words
4.52
270.2k
208

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I've had a fair amount of free time recently I decided to revise and expand my first submission. This story takes place in the early 2000's.

I am thankful and grateful to the many people who enjoyed this story over the years to favorite it.

My parents are working parents and so I didn't see them as often as I would've liked when I was younger. They made an effort to ensure I had a happy childhood. Both stalled their careers a bit to ensure I had at least one parent to attend school functions or support my activities such as scouts or sports. However as I grew older that changed. They spent more and more time working to catch up with their colleagues.

My Dad was also a tough love advocate who believed hands off parenting would force me to become self-sufficient. As the distance between my parents and me grew, so did the distance between my parents as a couple.

My mother works in advertising and she works long hours. Yet somehow she always manages to find time to make certain that I am eating properly and to do most of the house work. She also spends at least one night of quality time with me, whether it is just playing a board game, watching TV, going to a game or something like that. Probably because of our close bond once I hit puberty my mental image of "mommy" faded as I became aware that my mother is an extremely attractive woman.

Actually attractive is an understatement, my mother is gorgeous and sexy. She has has an hour glass figure, dark brown hair with a few streaks of gray, vivid green eyes, and full red lips set in a heart shaped face.

Generally in tales like this it is standard to give out the exact height, weight and measurements so here's my attempt. My mother is a couple of inches shorter than me so I would put her height at about five six. As for her measurements I know her bra size is 37 d and the panties she wears are mediums. Before you get the wrong idea I am not one of those guys who likes to whack off in their mother's bras or sniff their mother's panties. I know her sizes because I do the laundry sometimes when my mother is too busy. So far as her waist goes, well she does not have a gut and her abs are pretty firm but I really do not know what the exact measurements are. She weighs 136 to 140 pounds and I know this because she makes an effort to stay within that range, forcing everyone in the family to suffer a few days of eating rabbit food when she goes a pound over her ideal weight.

Dad is a mortgage broker who works at his office and then comes home and works late into the night. When he has free time he is either taking his clients to sporting events, playing golf with clients or playing poker with his friends from work. Once in a blue moon he will plop down on the couch next to me while I am watching a game and we will have some father-son time for an hour or so.

Apparently the rift between my mother and father had reached a critical point. She felt it was necessary for them to get away somewhere to reconnect and work on their relationship. Unfortunately the only time that their schedules coincided was during the Christmas holidays so they planned to go to the Caribbean for the holiday week. When my mother told me this I told her that I would willingly make the sacrifice of spending Christmas on the beach looking at girls in Bikinis. I had a sudden vision of losing my virginity to some beautiful Bahamian girl. I felt like a stake had been driven into my heart when my mother, almost tearfully, informed me that I wouldn't be accompanying them.

She told me I had two choices. One was that I could spend the holidays with my Uncle Ed and his family. I wouldn't have minded spending the holidays with my cousins Amber and Tiffany, who were twins a year older than me and who for some reason loved me. However I knew that I would probably bunk with my cousin Fred, or as he now wished to be called, Maleficent. Fred is a large muscular Goth in his early twenties. He is also quite gay. At our last family gathering Maleficent had cornered me and drunkenly told me if there weren't other people around he would pound my ass until I became his cum slut. I had a horrible vision of losing my virginity over the Christmas holidays but in a fate worse than death manner.

As my mother read the horror on my face she laughed "The other option is for you to spend the week at home alone." At my surprised look. "We know you're a responsible, mature young man. Legally, you're an adult. We're not stupid, we know you'll have a party or two. All we want is for you to make sure that the house is not wrecked or trashed and that none of your guests do anything illegal, such as bring drugs or liquor into the premises."

I readily agreed to these conditions and I fully intended to live up to my parents" expectations. However my resolve dissipated when Darlene Cira, the hottest cheerleader at school, asked me if it was true that I was having a no-parents party. I nodded yes. She asked if there was going to be beer. She whispered in my ear that she got wild when she had a few beers in her. I told her yes of course there would be beer. She smiled and sauntered away.

Darlene left me in such a hormone befuddled state that I did not pay much attention when she walked up to a group of football players. As she spoke to the jocks they smiled and threw victory punches in the air. I guess you can figure out what was going to happen. On party night Darlene would show up with a few of her friends; all the cheerleaders and their boyfriends, the football players. The "popular people" would shove me and my friends aside and then pretty much take over the house, hog the beer and generally trash the place with macho horseplay.

However I was not thinking with the right head and had the delusion that I would lose my virginity to Darlene Cira at the party. Since I'd promised Darlene some beer I tried to make it a reality. One of my friends bribed his older brother to get two kegs of beer. A week before my parents were supposed to leave I took delivery on the kegs while my parents were at work. I wrestled them around to the backyard, planning to store them in the basement. The basement's cold and dark, instead of finishing it, my parents bought a hot tub and deck.

As I started to carry the first keg downstairs, I slipped on an icy step. The keg and I went tumbling down the concrete stairs. Sharp pains shot through my head, arms and legs. After a moment of unconsciousness I found myself lying sprawled in the stairwell, a dented keg resting on my left foot, which hurt pretty badly. There was a large lump in my right leg near my knee. Certain I had a compound fracture or something I shouted for help. Fortunately a neighbor found me and called the paramedics.

I had a slight concussion, a dislocated right knee, a couple of fractured metatarsals in my left foot and a pair of very disappointed parents. Naturally all thoughts of me staying alone were out the window, I couldn't be trusted and I wasn't exactly mobile. I could walk with crutches for a few moments but my right leg was in a splint and my left foot had a plastic cast. I couldn't put much weight on either leg.

Angrily my Dad told me to make plans to go to Uncle Ed's house. Horror struck I knew that in my disabled condition Maleficentwould easily have his way with me and by the time I returned home my asshole would be the size of the channel tunnel.

I vehemently protested this arrangement but my parents were unyielding. I finally broke down and told them exactly why I didn't want to go to Uncle Ed's. At first my parents thought I was joking but eventually they caught on that I actually was concerned about sweet little Fred. I guess in their minds he was still that cute little boy who liked to wear his mother's make up.

My parents went into another room to discuss the situation. They came back with a more viable but only slightly more appealing alternative; I could spend the holidays with Grandma. Usually Grandma went with a bunch of other seniors on a trip during the holidays. She volunteered to stay home this year and take care of me. Grandma was also a retired nurse so she could help me dress and wash. Wonderful!

Then they dropped the bombshell that for buying the beer illegally, I would lose the use of my cell phone for a month. I protested, asking if I wasn't already being punished. My mother got perturbed by this statement. "Honestly, Jimmy spending time with your Grandmother isn't a punishment."

For the first three days after my injury I had to keep my bandages and splint tightly wrapped and couldn't remove them even for a shower. The pain pills made me disoriented and Mom didn't want me standing on one foot for a sink bath. Since Dad was way too busy to help me that task fell to Mom.

After Mom laid several thick towels on my bed, I lay on them dressed only in my boxers. She placed a bucket of hot soapy water on the floor next to my bed and went off to change. Mom came back dressed in the bikini she planned to wear, or she giggled not wear, in the Caribbean. She climbed on the bed and scrubbed me down. One fortunate side effect of my pain and the pain pills was that it quelled my libido some extent.This was a good thing since normally seeing my voluptuous Mom in that slice bikini would have made me rock hard.

Mom's breasts jiggled and danced before my eyes as she scrubbed my face and chest. As they brushed up against me as she washed my back and shoulders I got a tell tale tingle in my dingle. Her buttocks were glorious moons encased in slivers of silk. I became moonstruck as she bent over to wash my legs. And it happened. Pup Tent city. My mom's sexiness trumped the drugs.

Although it seemed as though she hadn't noticed my woody, as Mom toweled me off she suddenly hugged me tight, pressing those glorious orbs into my chest. With laughter and tears in her eyes, she kissed my neck softly and all too briefly. Although I know I read too much into it, the kiss seemed to straddle the fence between a motherly peck and a lover's buss.

"That was fun. I haven't washed my baby boy in such a long time." Her long nailed finger stroked my back in a brief caress. In a more melancholy vein she said, "Although you aren't so little anymore. You're almost a grown man and I am getting to be an old woman."

I realized it at the time that my mother was feeling insecure about becoming old and unattractive. No doubt she thought that this was one reason Dad spent so much time on business. Even if it had not been true, I should've told my mom that she was still a very beautiful and sexy woman. I should've said, "God knows there will be case after case of whiplash when you walk on the beach." However I was pissed off, sullen, and in an embarrassed to be washed by Mommy frame of mind and so said nothing. Later I was ashamed of acting like an asshole to my Mom so I avoided her.

A couple of days later I was bundled off to Grandma's house.

My grandparents had divorced back in the seventies when they were in their forties, but Grandma had pretty much raised my Uncle Ed and Mom by herself anyway. Mom told me that in those days even if a man had a wife that worked the man left the parenting and housework to the wife while he worked and "networked" When I pointed out that it seemed to still happen that way, she gave me a sour look.

After the divorce Grandpa pursued his sudden bachelorhood with fervor. He smoked too much, ate too much, drank too much and screwed any woman willing to do so. As a consequence he died of a massive coronary at the age of fifty-five. Grandma was still his beneficiary and she got a good chunk of change from the insurance, it was enough for her to send her kids to college and then have a little left over for her retirement.

After Grandma retired she moved a medium sized single story house and lived rather frugally, saving her money for travel which she did rather frequently. So while Grandma and I lived in the same town we only saw one another once or twice a year. Her frugal lifestyle meant she had basic cable, no internet and an old style TV which wasn't compatible with most game systems. For entertainment I could look forward to radio, television, reading or board games. Yipee!

As Dad waited in the car, probably with his usual impatience, Mom helped me into Grandma's house. Soon I was sitting on Grandma's couch with my legs propped up on her coffee table. Merry fucking Christmas! I thought as my mother kissed my cheek and told me to be a good boy. She gave me a hug that crushed her large bosom against my chest. Just a few years ago the matronly feel of her breasts would have comforted me but now I felt a mixture of discomfort and arousal.

I nearly missed seeing her wave good-bye because my eyes were locked on the perfect ass wiggling underneath her tight skirt. Her sweet perfume, warm presence and sexy body had their usual effect on me.

Normally when my mother arouses me I take the opportunity to head for my room and pull out my collection of porn magazines for a good wank. Now don't get me wrong I'm not one of these guys who obsess about their mother. Do I think about her being naked sometimes when I am jerking? Or even go darker and think about what it would be like to screw her? Yes, occasionally but usually my fantasies are about centerfolds, tennis stars, pop stars and actresses. However since my accident I hadn't been mobile enough to have any privacy. Mom had been helping me to the bathroom and waited as I did my business. I wasn't about to wank with my mother outside the door. So my hormones were working over time.

Even if I had wanted to go to the guest room and relieve the aching from my erection, I needed Grandma's help to stand upright. Plus the very idea of whacking off in my Grandma's house seemed as weird as doing it in a church.

After my mom walked out the door I was one sullen and horny dude. Grandma thought I was angry about being left behind and sad about not being with my parents during Christmas, so decided to cheer me up right away. Standing behind the couch she grabbed my head and covered my eyes with her hands. "Guess who Gloomy Gus!"

This pulled the back of my head up against her bosom. It was like having my head cradled in a large fluffy collar pillow as a large breast cushioned each of my cheeks and ears. To an already horny eighteen-year-old guy breasts are breasts and when they touch you, you get even hornier.

Not getting an immediate response from me Grandma stepped over to the couch and sat in my lap with the intention of tickling me, as if I were still ten. Her bright blue eyes got as big as saucers and she exclaimed "Oh my!" when her fanny made contact with my hard throbbing cock. Taken off-guard by the sudden weight I groaned in surprise and jerked my legs, which made me twitch in pain. Grandma instinctively grabbed at my injured area but pulled her hand back as if she had touched a red-hot poker which, in a sense, she had.

Still sitting on my lap she gave me a small a laugh, "I hope I didn't break anything. I guess I should stop thinking of you as a little boy." Then she tried standing up but had some problem finding her footing. For a few seconds her ass ground up against my hard dick. She giggled at her lack of balance. Although it was my Grandma's butt it was still a warm womanly butt. That her innocent grinding me made me even more aroused also gave rise, as it were, to feelings of shame.

Grandma sat so close to me that our legs bumped and she rubbed and patted my injured knee. "Is that still pretty sore?" Although it was a bit after her bouncing on me, I shook my head no. It felt surreal to have my grandmother touching me when I had a throbbing hard-on. Had my legs worked properly I'd have excused myself and run to the bathroom. Unfortunately I had to continue sitting on the couch with Grandma in an aroused state. My horniness did have the odd effect of clearing my brain of the mental image I'd built up about her as "grandma" allowing me to see her as a woman.

Grandma was seventy-two years old, although she was well preserved for her age. Take the description of my mother, change the hair color to white and lengthen it by several inches, add fifteen pounds distributed about the waist, buttocks and thighs and you have a pretty good idea of what my grandmother looks like. She went the "I earned every wrinkle" route and had not resorted to surgery to look younger.

Although she usually wore light cosmetics, lipstick, eye shadow, foundation and that sort of thing which alleviated much of the the visible effects of aging, I had seen without make up a few time. Without make-up her wrinkled and lined face looked every bit her age, though it was still quite beautiful. Although she kept pretty toned with exercise and diet she did exhibit signs of advanced age such soft jowls, wattles around her neck and liver spotted, veined and lined hands. However she still had a very feminine shape and dressed in t-shirts and tight jeans and she wore a very sexy perfume.

I became so entranced by her large breasts that I didn't hear her ask me what I was watching.

"I dunno" I answered brusquely and made a point to pay closer attention to the screen.

"Hmm, well I hope you aren't going to be grouchy all week." Grandma said with some sternness, although I could see her smiling slightly.

I don't know the name of that movie but it was on one of those stations that show classic films. This one must have been in the fifties because all of the girls wore knee length skirts, tight sweaters and those white and black shoes. They guys had short hair and seemed really clean cut. The film was centered on the relationships of two teenage couples.

The film had one scene where everyone went to the drive in. I was sort of interested in this because frankly, I had never seen a working drive-in before. There was one in town but it was long closed and overgrown with weeds.

The main couple in the film had a rather tepid kissing session before she stopped him and they watched the movie. Their friends however kissed passionately and climbed into the back seat. A few scenes later the girl who had climbed into the back seat of the car at the drive in tearfully bid her friends good bye as she went to visit her relatives in another state.

My grandmother laughed she snorted with disgust. "Well, at least you can see the hypocrisy of the time I grew up in."

"What do you mean, Gran?.

She gave me a peculiar look; "You've had a talk with your mother or father about sex, right?"

"Yeah of course and sex ed but they also told me that back in their day people didn't do it before they were married."

Grandma trilled with laughter, "What a load of crap. God knows how many times I found your mother getting busy on the couch when she was in high school and college."

"I didn't think she knew Dad until after she was out of college."

Grandma's blue eyes look on a merry light. "I didn't say it was with your father."

As my brain now whirled with images of my mother having an active sex life I felt my cock stiffen once again.

"Okay, but certainly not back in the really old days."

Grandma looked like she had been slapped for a second and then a wistful smile curled her lips. "I guess it was the really old days." Her finger poked my ribs, "Well, let me tell you, my little man. That couple that climbed in the back seat were getting down and dirty. However before the pill we had to be careful and use condoms. Not that they always worked. That little bit about her going to visit her relatives was the film's way of saying she got knocked up.

"Back than you had two socially acceptable choices, you could get married early or you could give the baby up for adoption. In the second option you first you had to leave town to visit relatives before you showed. Really though she was most likely heading for a home for unwed mothers. Statistically I'm certain that the numbers of teen pregnancies are up these days, although with all the available sources of birth control I don't understand why. Even so there more teen pregnancies than you might think back in the really old days.

12