Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 3

Story Info
Ellen and her young stud go shopping.
5.4k words
4.65
117.4k
26
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home from my late night adventure with Mrs. Fletcher, I was surprised to find my parents were still up; all of my brothers had moved out after their first year of college. They said something about it being kind of late and wondering where I went, but I really wasn't paying too much attention to them. I mumbled an answer that seemed to satisfy them and said I was very tired and that I was going up to bed. I dragged my self upstairs to my bedroom and fell onto the bed. I really was very tired.

I felt as if I had run a marathon. Mrs. Fletcher had exhausted me with her session of sex. Muscles that I had never used before in my life ached. Even my dick hurt. I tried to sleep but couldn't. Images of Ellen and myself raced through my head. I thought of all the events that had occurred within the last twelve hours. Never in my wildest dreams did any of these things enter my mind. Maybe it was all a dream and I would wake up in the morning to a different reality. I got up and went to the bathroom.

As I sat there, I saw the stain on the wall where my cum had flown with the help of Ellen's mouth and hand. This day wasn't a dream. It had all happened as I remembered it. I smiled as my cock began to stiffen as I remembered the blowjob. My dick ached as it hardened but I knew that the pain was worth it. I tried to think of other things but couldn't. I could only think of Ellen. I went back to my room and stared at the ceiling. What did she mean that she had plans? What could she be scheming? I tossed and turned trying to get some rest. The clock moved slowly as the hours passed. My parents had gone to sleep and I only heard the crickets outside and the pounding of my heart in my head.

I don't know when I finally fell asleep, but I know that I didn't dream of Ellen because the sheets were dry when I got up that morning. When I saw the time on the clock, I couldn't believe how late I had slept. It was almost 10 o'clock. I'm usually up early, before anyone else in the house. I got up to shower and yelled down to my mother that I was sorry for being late and that I would be right down. She yelled something back up to me but I didn't hear it with the water running. I washed, put on a pair of shorts and a shirt, and started to make my way down the stairs. I heard my parents talking with someone. I couldn't place the voice, although it did sound very familiar.

As I turned the corner from the hallway, to enter the eat-in kitchen, I was almost knocked to the floor by what I saw. My parents were having breakfast with Ellen. She looked more beautiful today than she ever had yesterday. I stood there not knowing what to say or do. My mother saw me and said, "Well here's my sleepy son. You never sleep this late David. What happened to you?"

"I guess he had a very busy day yesterday," Ellen chimed in.

"We had him running around doing so many things yesterday that I guess we tired him out," said my father.

"And don't forget, he took care of me very well yesterday too," added Ellen. I could hear the playfulness in her tone as she looked at me and smiled widely and winked. I smiled back and felt a twinge in my dick.

"It was nothing Mrs. Fletcher," I said. "I'd help you any time you needed it."

I smiled back at her, only the both of us understanding our little play on words. "Sit down, David, and join us for breakfast," my mother said. The chair that wasn't occupied was across from Ellen. I barely had time to seat myself when I felt her foot touching my leg. I gave her a look, trying to let her know not here and not now, but she wouldn't have any of it. She kept my parents busy with small talk as she made her way up my leg towards my crotch with her foot. I thought of getting up to get something, but the bulge in my pants kept me seated.

Ellen's foot had found its way under the pants leg of my shorts, and was nearing my swollen cock, when my mother finally saved me by bringing me my breakfast. I felt Ellen's foot finally lose contact with my leg and I took a deep breath of relief. Ellen smiled as she took a sip of her coffee. She continued to talk with my parents until I finally had the nerve to speak. I tried to ask the question that was on my mind the second I saw Ellen sitting at our breakfast table. My first attempt came out only as a squeak. Ellen tilted her head back and laughed quite hard.

"I apologize David. I'm sorry I laughed at you," she said. She looked at me and I could tell that she was very sincere in what she said.

"Go ahead. What were you going to say?" I cleared my throat and asked, " What brings you here Mrs. Fletcher, so early in the morning." She smiled back at me and said " I think I'll let your mom explain it to you." My mother started in with more enthusiasm that I had ever seen. She explained it like this. "Mrs. Fletcher, Ellen, called us early this morning. What was it? Eight o'clock I believe."

"How did she get up so early?" I asked myself. "Anyways, she has come up with a wonderful idea. For the wedding, you know that Mrs. Fletcher, Ellen, I'm sorry. Ellen doesn't really have a partner to be with. We had your Uncle Lenny paired up with Ellen for the rehearsal but then that leaves Aunt Linda all alone. Ellen thought that since you aren't in the wedding party, it would be a great idea if you were her companion for the wedding. Doesn't that sound great David…David?" I stared at Ellen with wide eyes.
She looked back at me and only smiled. So this was her scheme. She wants me to be her partner for the next two days. "What do you think David?" my father asked. My mother charged in. "We called your brother and Debbie, and they both think it's a great idea. They said that they should have thought about it earlier." Ellen continued to smile and stare.

"I don't have a tux," I blurted out. "That's been taken care of son," my dad said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "We called the store and you can go get one today."

"Well David? What's your answer?" asked Ellen softly. "Would you mind being stuck with me for a couple of days. I promise to be good." She smiled, and I knew what she meant by being good. I took a deep breath and said," It would be an honor to be paired with you for the next couple of days, Mrs. Fletcher." My parents clapped at my answer and Ellen leaned across the table and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you very much David," she said softly. "I'll make this the best decision you ever made." My parents continued to congratulate themselves as I stared and smiled at Ellen sitting across the table. We talked some more about the wedding for a little bit, and then I noticed why Ellen looked so different today. "You cut your hair Mrs. Fletcher," I said in a very loud and surprised voice. "Very good David," replied Ellen. Looking at my parents she said, " See, I told you that he would notice. You've raised a son who knows how to make a woman very happy. You should be very proud of him."

"Oh, we are," said my mother. "You don't know what you're agreeing to mom," I thought. I looked at Ellen and asked, " Why did you cut your hair?"

"Well," she said. "I was thinking early this morning, while I was laying in bed. If you were going to agree to be my partner, I should try to look a little bit better for you. I knew that the hotel has a salon that opened early, so I decided to let them fix me up a bit. Do you like it?" Did I! She had had hear hair cut short and styled; the small amount of gray was gone.

"It makes you look younger than ever," I said with great enthusiasm. "I hate to admit it, but he's right. You look fabulous," added my mother. Ellen blushed and said, " You're all being to kind. Why don't I help you with these dishes?" She was getting up when my father told her, " Nonsense. You're our guest. I'll help the misses with the dishes. Why don't you ask David about what he has up in his bedroom?" I heard my father's statement and wondered almost aloud, " What the hell does he mean by that?" I looked at Ellen for an explanation. "While we were waiting for you to get up, in my conversations with your parents, I told them of my interest in astronomy. They tell me that you have a telescope upstairs."

"That's right son," said my father. "Mrs. Fletcher has an interest in something you have."

"My dick," I thought. "Why don't you take Ellen upstairs and let her see it David," said my mom. "Yes, please David," begged Ellen smiling. "Can I see it?" Was I going crazy or had Ellen turned my parents into pimps for her to service me? " David," my father said somewhat sternly, " Take Ellen upstairs and show her your telescope." Ellen smiled as I shrugged my shoulders and said, " Let's go Mrs. Fletcher." My parents began to clear the table as Ellen and I went up the stairs. I turned to ask her as we went up, " Do you really have an interest in astronomy?"

"David," she said, " I'm lucky I know where the sun rises and sets. I noticed the telescope last night as we went into the bathroom. I just thought that I might be able to do something with that kind of knowledge." She slapped my ass and said, " Let's go." I followed her into my room not knowing what to expect. As we entered my bedroom Ellen quickly lifted the skirt that she was wearing and pulled her panties down to just above her knees. "Stop it," I said softly. "Are you crazy?" She didn't pay me any attention as she bent over the edge on my bed and said, " Hurry David. Fuck me now. Stick your hard cock into me and fuck me now." Her legs were spread wide and I could see the mound of her pussy hanging down from between them, its soft hairs fluffed out as far as they would reach. Without thinking of the consequences of being caught, I pulled my shorts down and got behind Ellen. She reached back and grabbed my cock and placed it at the opening of her pussy. She eased the head of my cock into her cunt and said, " Don't waste any time David. Pump and cum."

She placed her elbows on the bed and turned her head to watch. I pushed my hard cock into her wet pussy with ease. She smiled at me, as she watched my hips rock into her ass. She tilted her hips and her pussy pushed farther back towards me. I could still her my parents washing the dishes as I fucked Ellen in my bedroom, not more than ten feet above their heads. All the while, Ellen watched and smiled. "Don't worry about me David," Ellen said softly. "I want you to cum." I held onto her hips and pumped. Being bent over as she was, her ass was the roundest thing I had seen. I could feel her juices starting to run out of her pussy and down my balls. Her cunt muscles tightened as she told me quietly, " Cum David. Cum." I pushed as far as I could, my cock depositing its load into her. I pumped and pumped, not wanting to stop.

Ellen tilted her hips more, so she could feel the deepest penetration that she could. When I finally finished, Ellen said, " Don't move." She reached for her purse and pulled out some tissues and a panty liner. She handed me some tissues and held the rest in her hand. "Hold your cock in that when you pull out of me David," she told me. Just then, I heard the water stop running in the kitchen and the sound of footsteps coming towards the stairs. "How are you two doing up there?" my mother asked from the bottom of the stairs. My heart stopped beating. "Shit. Not again," I thought. "I'm dead. Here I am, with my cock pushed deep inside my brother's mother-in-law's cunt, and my mothers' going to see it. I'm fucking dead."

"Oh we're having a great time up here," said Ellen, as if we really were doing what we were supposed to be doing. "Your son has a fantastic telescope up here and he sure knows how to use it."

"I'm sure he does," answered my mom. "I'll be right down," said Ellen. "This can't be happening," I said to myself. "Am I the only person that knows what's happening in this house?"

"O.k. David. Pull your cock out of me," said Ellen softly. As I took my throbbing cock from her pussy, she quickly placed the tissues she was holding into the opening of her cunt. She then put the panty liner in the crotch of her panties and pulled them up. I was standing there, with my cock in my hand, not knowing what to do. Ellen smiled at me as she said softly, " Clean yourself up David. We have a lot to do today." Ellen adjusted her skirt and made her way slowly down the steps. I pulled my shorts up and carefully went to the bathroom to wash up. I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered what I had done to deserve all of this. Ellen was a fantastic woman. She lived on the edge and was never afraid to push things to the limits. What did she have in store for me? I came downstairs and saw that Ellen was missing. I asked my mom, " Where's Mrs. Fletcher?"

"She said that she needed to freshen up and make a phone call, so I showed her to my bedroom and bath," she answered. "Ellen has kindly offered to take you to get your tux. Your dad and I think that you should repay her for being so nice to you. Here's a few dollars. When you're done getting the tux, we want you to show Ellen around the area and then take her out for a nice dinner and maybe a movie after that. Who knows when was the last time she had some fun?"

"About ten minutes ago mom," I said to myself. "You're father and I don't want to hear that she was bored or that you didn't treat her the way she wanted to be treated. Be nice to her David. Do you understand?"

"Yes mom," I said. "I'll do whatever it takes to make her feel good. How does that sound?"

"That's my boy," she said. "That's Ellen," I said, very softly to myself.

I waited for Ellen on the porch steps; it was going to be a hot day. I finally heard talking from inside of the house and Ellen finally emerged from the door. She tapped me on the head and said, " Let's go shopping David." As we walked together she said, "You know that you have two wonderful parents."

"From what they just did for me in there, I'd have to say that no other guy in the world has a pair like that." We looked at each other and laughed. "Do you know what they told me to do with you today?" I asked. "They want me to do whatever it takes to make you happy. Do you believe that?"

"I wonder if it has anything to do with my talks with them before you got up?" I stared at her in disbelief. "Basically, you got my parents to tell me to fuck your brains out to make you happy," I said smiling. "I guess I did," she said as she tossed me the keys to her car. I caught them and couldn't wait to open her door. The passenger side of the car was towards the street. As I held her door open, Ellen spread her legs as wide as she could and slowly entered the car. Again, she dropped her purse and waited for me to pick it up. This time, Ellen pulled her dress up as high as she could. She was wearing a clean pair of panties. She reached between her legs and pulled on the panties. The material slowly disappeared deep inside of her pussy. The lips of her cunt enlarged on either side of where the panties had been.

"Not bad," I said. "You can have these panties to keep if you like," she replied. I nodded yes. "I'll keep them up there for safe keeping right now." I picked up her purse and placed it between her legs. I let my hand slowly caress the insides of her thigh. I closed her door and quickly ran, as fast as you can with a hard cock, around to get in. I turned the key and revved the engine. I looked back to my house where my parents stood, holding each other and waving. I waved back and yelled, " Thanks. I won't disappoint you." I slowly pulled away wondering what Ellen was going to do to me today.

The rental store for my tux was at a local mall. I told Ellen that it would take a few minutes to get there. "Will I have enough time to change?" she asked me. Puzzled, I turned to her and asked, " What do you mean change?"

"Well, I can't stayed dressed in this plain outfit when I'm with a guy like you. I wore this for your parents, not for us," she explained. The outfit that she had worn was unexciting. The top was just a regular shirt and the skirt was loose and long. She was able to pull it up quickly, as I had seen in my bedroom, but otherwise it did nothing for her or me. With that she turned around and reached into the back seat. I drove, trying to keep one eye on the road and one on Ellen.

She pulled an overnight bag into the front seat. She placed it in her lap and unzipped it. She reached in and pulled out a short, black leather skirt. She next brought the following pieces of clothing, a pair of high- healed shoes, a pair of fish net stockings, the kind that had an elastic band at the top to keep them up on her thighs, and a tight looking white top, which was cut very low. "Nice outfit," I said, " but where are you supposed to change?"

"Right here David," she answered matter-of-factly. With that, she reached to her hips and, as she lifted her ass off of the seat, pulled her long skirt off. She sat there with her panties pulled deep inside of her cunt, patiently folding the skirt and placing it in the carry-on. "What is wrong with this woman," I thought. "We can get arrested for this," I said. "Only if we're caught David," she replied back. "You only get in trouble if you let yourself get caught." She leaned over and gave me a kiss. She reached for her leather skirt and slowly pulled it up her long legs. It was a very snug fit but the leather stretched and conformed to her sensuous hips. The skirt was very short. It was barely long enough to reach the middle of her thighs. I could understand that changing her skirt while driving in traffic wasn't too risky, but how was she going to change her top? " You can't change your top in here," I said. "Everyone is going to see."

"Jealous?" she asked. "Watch and see David." Ellen slowly unbuttoned the shirt that she was wearing. When she was done she sat there with her tits trying to crawl out of her bra. It wasn't much of a bra; it barely covered her nipples. It also looked a size or two too small. She unhooked it in front, and her tits seemed to explode out from their cage. She sat there with her tits bouncing with every dip in the road. I almost went off the road because I really didn't care to see anything else but her tits. "Watch where you're going David," Ellen said calmly.

"You'll get all of these when we're done doing what needs to be done." I forced myself to pay attention to the road and not on the two beautiful mounds sitting on Ellen's chest. I wanted so badly to put my mouth on her tits and suckle on her hard nipples. Ellen massaged her tits, closing her eyes as she did. "You don't know how good it feels to get out of a bra," she said. As I drove, I noticed two cars whose drivers did see Ellen's tits swaying to and fro. The man seemed totally shocked, but the woman driver looked very interested. I saw her smile and turn her head to keep Ellen's tits in view. As she passed by she sounded her horn and stuck her tongue out in a licking motion. It seemed that Ellen's body could please anyone. When she was done rubbing her tits, Ellen scooted down in her seat so that she was out of view. She took her shirt and bra off, and began to pull her sexy shirt on.

It was a bit of a struggle for her, but she did it pretty quickly considering her position. As I said before, this shirt was white and tight with a very low-cut neckline. Ellen reached down inside the neck of the shirt in order to position her tits just right. She cupped each tit separately with her hand and lifted them. The elastic material from which it was made acted like a bra. It held each breast up and kept them separated. The shirt clung to their shape, round and supple melons begging to be squeezed. The darker area of her areolas was slightly visible.

Ellen rubbed her nipples vigorously, making them very hard. She then reached for her stockings and began to roll them up in her hands. She took her right leg and put it up on the dash. She reached her arms out and slowly brought the stockings up her leg as far as they would go. They finally stopped about two inches from the top of her leg. She repeated this bit of torture for me with her left leg also. She then twisted each leg so that she could see the backs of them. The fish net stockings she wore had a seam up the back. She adjusted each, so that the seam was as straight as an arrow. Finally, she took a black velvet choker from her purse and put it around her neck. She turned her body to me, smiled and asked, " How do I look?"

12