Mrs. Kelly

Story Info
She introduces him to women who may stray.
6.7k words
4.6
218.1k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack heaved the heavy basket of groceries on to the handlebars of his bike and set off on his delivery run. This was the last of his deliveries this afternoon. Mrs. Kelly's large family ensured that her delivery would always be the largest and the heaviest. He liked going to her place and left it to last so he could linger and talk.

Mrs. Kelly was a big jolly woman. "I am sixteen stone," she told him one afternoon when he helped her up the stairs. Despite her size or maybe because of her size long queues of men were always seeking her sexual favors. She had twelve kids from twelve different fathers according to the rumormongers.

Jack loved visiting her home. She sat like a big Buddha on a large cushion covered lounge dispensing orders to her tribe in an easygoing casual way that made watching and listening to her exciting

Something was always happening in her house. Her oldest daughters were older than eighteen-year-old Jack. Her youngest seemed to Jack to be always sucking on her large white breasts. Today she sat with her dress hitched up over her thick thighs, breast-feeding her baby while talking to a young man. She welcomed Jack and pointed to the kitchen, "put them in there kid,"

In the kitchen, her daughter Mandy was head down in the refrigerator looking for food. "Thank god," she cried when she spotted Jack. "Mum never has any thing to bloody eat in this place. All she is interested in is men and sex. We could starve when her young studs are around."

Jack did not say anything he just stood looking at Mandy. Her outburst surprised him. He had never seen her angry before. She had always given him the impression that she was painfully shy and withdrawn. If anything, she always looked down in the dumps.

She did not seem to have many friends, hanging around with what his mum called a bad crowd. "Keep away from the Kelly's they will all turn out like their mother," she had said when she saw him talking to Mandy at the shop.

He smiled as he thought how this tall skinny kid could be so physically different to her mother. Today was the first time he had had an opportunity to talk to Mandy on her own. They were chatting quietly when Mrs. Kelly called, "what are you two doing out there? Come in here where I can keep an eye on you." When they moved into the lounge, Jack noticed the young man had left. Mrs. Kelly was lying on the couch her dress open displaying her huge breasts.

She smiled at them both and signaled to Mandy "Get up to your room, Keep away from that young bugger he will only want to get into your pants."

Mandy left quickly without a word of protest leaving Jack standing staring at Mrs. Kelly's big brown nipples. She looked at him and smiled, "you can look but they're not for you," She sat up and did up the buttons. "Keep away from my girls. There are a ton of available women for a young buck like you." He started to protest but she waved him silent.

"Don't give me that bullshit I know of a half dozen young women like that showgirl Anita Bryant who would love to take your cherry. All they want is a discreet partner who can visit them when their husbands are at work. A young fucker like you is just what they need. With a bit of training you will be the answer to their prayers. She looked him straight in the eye, "let's make a deal. Leave my brood alone and I will see that you find some willing partners."

Jack rode his bike home recalling Mrs. Kelly's words. She said Anita Bryant is looking for a discreet partner. He laughed to himself a lot of good that is to me. I don't even know her. I have never spoken to her. I think I have only seen her talking to Mrs. Kelly He licked his lips, if the tall blonde in the tight shorts and the knitted top I saw at Mrs. Kelly's is Mrs. Bryant, she would be fantastic. He recalled that the blonde did not look very old. Her baby was still in a stroller. He shook his head I must have them mixed up. It must be someone else.

That night he rang Mrs. Kelly. He was nervous but determined. "Please will you help me to meet one of those women you mentioned?" he stammered. She teased, "You're like the dog that chases cars you wouldn't know what to do if you caught one. To be a good lover you must stay cool, you must be kind and gentle. You are too excitable you must learn to settle down. When you lie in your bed tonight take your cock in your hand and slowly repeat the words calm kind and gentle, over and over."

"You will be no value to a woman when you are over excited like you are now. You will not last and she won't enjoy it. If you don't agree to do as I tell you, I won't help. It will be a waste of time." After many minutes explaining what he must do if he was to have married women risk all to sleep with him she laughed. "That's enough I won't torture you anymore." She became serious,

"Promise me you won't have any thing to do with my daughters especially Mandy. If you stay away from Mandy I'll introduce you to some women and tell you what to do." Jack quickly agreed. "I won't go near Mandy," he promised. "That's good, now leave it to me. We will try Anita first."

Each day as he completed his deliveries he dropped into the Kelly's place. Each time he was disappointed. "Don't worry," Mrs. Kelly laughed. "She wants to play, she's ready. She will come back because I told her I could help her find someone. When she calls, I will make sure you meet her." she looked at Jack, "stop worrying, I'm sure she will like you. Your young, clean cut, well built and best of all you can call on her home with your deliveries and no one will think you're up to something."

She was enjoying herself. "I have already told her that you think she is very sexy." She laughed, "I hope she is not all talk. Wouldn't it be a hoot if she chickens out and leaves you with a perpetual horn?"

Anita Bryant put her baby daughter to bed and sat back on the lounge. Clare Kelly had surprised her when she had recognized her growing disenchantment with her marriage. "You lack loving, and it shows," Mrs. Kelly had said when they met after church one Sunday morning.

Anita had gone out of her way to sit with Mrs. Kelly after that remark. "Why did you say such a terrible thing about me." she asked when they were alone. "Because I can see how restless you are and know that many men ignore a woman's needs after she has had their baby. You're like me you need a new charge in your life. You need to take some risks, you should take a lover."

Anita wet her lips thinking back to the men who lusted after her when she was a featured showgirl at the coast's casino. She grew wet as memories flooded back. She enjoyed the excitement of a man wanting her, knowing they were planning to seduce her.

Her husband was rich and provided everything she wanted but she had to admit that because of his age he lacked the sex drive to keep her happy. Her thoughts returned to her last conversation with Mrs. Kelly. "You want a man to satisfy you and I have just the one for you," she had said as they left church "He's eighteen, good looking, thinks you're sexy and has a great excuse for visiting you every day." Anita had objected, "My god only eighteen he's just a kid."

"Its not the age that counts love, you can train him to do the things you crave. He's a virgin so he is free of any bad habits. He is a big lad so I am sure he will be big where it counts. I would enjoy him myself but he is hanging around my daughter Mandy and she is still only seventeen. I don't want her to turn out like me so I want him to get his nookie elsewhere." "He will be just right for you. Order some groceries from the general store and ask for them to be delivered. You can look him over and decide."

Anita visited the general store. She had not shopped there before. She brought most of her goods from the city. The size and range of goods in the general store surprised her. Servicing the semi rural community on the fringe of the capital city it had grown as more and more city dwellers opted for the clean air and rural lifestyle of the hills.

She pushed her daughter in her stroller as she wandered through the store keeping her eye out for Jack. When he did not appear she took her list to the counter "I'm told you deliver," she said to the old man at the counter. "Yes my son Jack delivers after school and on the weekends. He will be back shortly. If you like to wait you can give him directions and set a suitable time."

Jack was daydreaming as he rode his bike back to the store. He spied a woman loading a baby in to her safety harness, dropped his bike, and walked over to help. As he drew closer, he could not help but admire her well-rounded backside and her long sexy legs. He walked up behind her. "Let me help," he whispered as he started to fold down the stroller. The woman jumped back at his words bumping into him before straightening up and looking around. "Oh you gave me a start," she said with a smile.

"I'm sorry," he cried. "I didn't mean to scare you; my mother insists I help our customers." Anita looked him over, "Your customers? You wouldn't be Jack the delivery boy by any chance?" Jack took his time studying her heavy breasts. "Yep that's me at your service." Anita continued to study him closely "At my service that's nice," she whispered as she climbed into the driving seat. "I look forward to your service," she whispered as she drove away.

Jack's cock grew hard in his pants when he heard his father call. "I see you met Mrs. Bryant, she wants you to deliver an order. Did you fix a time?" Jack's mind screamed that was her. That is the one Mrs. Kelly said needs a lover. She's beautiful and wants me to call at her house. He ignored his father's words as he rushed to ring Mrs. Kelly.

"That's great," Mrs. Kelly said when he told her what had happened "Make her delivery the last one tomorrow. She has made up her mind. She'll be waiting. I will ring her tomorrow morning and warm her up. Good luck kid, don't forget to tell me everything when you've done the deed."

Jack could not concentrate at school. He could think of nothing else but Anita Bryant. He sat in class remembering her tight hard bottom and long legs as she bent over into the car. Dog fashion was one of his most regular dreams. To have a woman with a body like hers bent over a chair waiting for his cock would make all his dreams come true.

After school, he rushed his deliveries until there were only two left. Mrs. Kelly and Anita Bryant. "My god you look good enough to eat," Mrs. Kelly said as he rushed in the door. "Take your time lad. Dont go up there and rush things. You must remain calm so she does not worry or become frightened. Remember she is risking her marriage for a bit on the side. She will want you to visit again and again if she finds it fun and enjoyable."

"Be kind and considerate, she needs a lover not a rapist. She will respond to love and affection so take your time, tell her she is beautiful, talk to her, admire her, and love her." She waved her finger at him. "Remember if you are to be invited back, you must leave her with a smile on her face. Satisfy her every wish, make her come with your tongue and then make her come again."

Jack knocked on Anita Bryant's door and stood waiting. His heart nearly stopped when she came to the door with her baby in her arms. "Come in," she whispered, "I have just finished feeding her." "Put those things on the kitchen bench while I put her down for her sleep."

He left the groceries and followed her into the nursery. His mouth went dry and his head seemed to spin when he laid his hand on her round firm bottom as she bent over the bed. He heard her gasp and waited for her to object.

Nothing happened and he let his hand slip down over her short skirt to touch bare skin, she did not move but stopped crooning to the baby long enough to whisper, "Take your time my husband won't be home for hours." It was Jack's turn to gasp. He bent over and kissed her on the neck while his hands took hold of her bottom. "Don't make a noise she will be asleep in a moment," she whispered as she pushed her body back so her bottom filled his hands.

Jack dropped to his knees and raised her skirt. She was wearing stockings and a garter belt. He sat back and stared. Her long legs in black stockings, the flash of white skin above the stockings and the straps of the garter belt highlighting the curve of her arse, he was in heaven.

Mrs. Kelly was right Anita Bryant wanted him. She was letting him do what he liked. He leant forward and kissed her bottom, his fingers running along the thin strip of black silk that was snug between the cheeks of this fabulous arse.

He ran his fingers down to try to caress between her legs but they were tight together. He groaned in appreciation when she moved to allow his hands more freedom. Now he could push his fingers forward until they touched the moist flesh of what he presumed was her pussy lips.

Taking a deep breath as the scent of her pussy invaded his nostrils he leant forward and licked along her bottom and down between her legs. He felt her shiver and straighten up. "She's asleep" she whispered, "Let's get out of here."

She took his hand and led him through the kitchen and upstairs to a large bedroom. Turning she smiled as she leant forward and kissed him. They kissed silently until she pushed him away. "Are you a virgin? Have you ever had a woman before?" she asked quietly.

Jack blushed and stammered, "No." Her face broke into a wide smile. "That's good I have never had a virgin lover. We will have fun together." She stepped back and turned around, her short mini skirt swinging out. "I dressed especially for you this afternoon." She raised one leg and placed her foot on the stool at the end of the bed. "Sit down lover. Let me show you how I've made myself ready for you."

She ran her hands down over her stockings and then ran them right up again until he thought he could see a few sparse pussy hairs. "I rarely wear high heels and stockings at home. I bought these stockings at your store yesterday especially for you. Do you like women in stockings?"

Jack sat mesmerized his mouth was dry. He opened his mouth and ran his tongue over his lips. She laughed quietly "I take that as a yes," she whispered. "Let me show you more." She stepped back and lowered her skirt wriggling her hips as the tiny skirt slid down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked it high in the air.

She stood still her hands on her hips and licked her lips "You like?" she whispered as she arched one eyebrow and winked. Jack made to grab her but she stopped him. "Wait lover, all in good time. Let me show you what my bloody husband ignores these days."

Jack stepped back. He had never seen anything more beautiful. Mrs. Kelly had said she had been a showgirl and he believed her. Anita's body was perfection. The white skin of her hips stomach and legs contrasted with the black of the stockings and garter belt reminding him of a photo shoot he had seen in either playboy or penthouse.

He had to make room for his cock in his shorts. She laughed, "You don't have to say a word I can tell by that action you like what you see. Relax lover, it will be your turn to show me in a minute. Just let me finish." Her fingers rolled the bottom of her knitted top up over her breasts ever so slowly so Jack could see them gradually appear. First, the full round shape then the darker brown and a hard jutting nipple until he was dying to touch and kiss them. Her large breasts jiggled as she threw the top on the bed and removed a small piece of material covering her pussy. When she finished she stepped back and stood for his inspection wearing only high heels, stockings and garter belt.

He gasped for breath as his eyes ran over her lush white body. He could hear his heart beating wildly, his cock felt like it was going to explode. He wanted to grab her and throw her on the bed but remembered Mrs. Kelly's warning. The words take your time, cool, calm, kind and gentle, make her happy and she will want more, were tattooed on his brain. Not just once, he kept saying to himself. I want her everyday in everyway.

Anita had loved being a showgirl. She knew she had a beautiful body and loved to parade it in front of horny men. Her husband had demanded that she retire and be a housewife after their wedding. She had agreed but missed the excitement she saw in men's eyes as she paraded her body for their inspection and admiration. Now young Jack was making her feel alive. His eyes never left her body. He was panting with excitement. Her pussy was wet with anticipation. It was going to be a great afternoon.

She licked her lips. "Your turn lover lets see what you have hidden under those clothes." She pulled him to his feet and opened his shirt. "Hmm nice chest," she whispered as she kissed down to his nipple. Looking up she whispered, "Let's drop those shorts sweetie." Jack groaned as she dropped down in front of him pushing his shorts and his underpants down around his ankles. "My oh my, that's a really nice one, I'm going to love it" she giggled as her hand closed around his cock.

She felt Jack jump. She gripped his cock as it throbbed in her hand. "Make love to me sweetie, take your time and love me, we have lots of time." She took an alarm clock from the bedside table. "I'll set the alarm for six; my husband comes home at seven." He jumped at the mention of her husband and she responded. "Don't worry we will not be disturbed,"

As she set the clock and spoke reassuringly Jack's heartbeat settled down. He started to think straight and remembered what Mrs. Kelly had told him. He relaxed and took her in his arms, "you're beautiful," he whispered, "so very beautiful that I am scared to touch you."

He kissed her cheek then kissed over her ears and forehead and back to her lips. He remembered watching actors on TV and copied their kissing styles. He struggled to keep himself calm. He wanted to grab her big breasts but held her shoulders instead as he kissed her thoroughly.

Anita was impressed; she had been sexual active before her marriage. Her lovers without exception could not keep their hands off her showgirl's body. Jack's approach made her pussy twitch. She love kissing and loved the way Jack was kissing her.

Jack loved her body. He had never imagined in his wildest dreams that his first intimate contact with a woman would be on his grocery run. He found every part of her body exciting. He took her hands and kissed them sucking on each finger. Then slowly he kissed and nibbled up her arm to her shoulder and neck.

He heard her groan and felt her shiver as he took a whole ear in his mouth. "You are fantastic," he whispered as he licked and kissed away from her ear over her face. Kissing her eyes closed he whispered, "I love your eyes they are very beautiful."

She held her breath waiting for him to kiss her on the lips but he kissed down her nose and cheek before nibbling her lip lightly. Her hands came up to hold his head as he let his tongue flick in and out of her mouth. She imagined his cock doing the same when they fucked.

Jack was in heaven. Anita's nude body was pressing against him. His cock was harder than it had ever been in his wildest fantasies. She was responding to his kisses holding his head in her hands and kissing him back.

He could feel her pushing her big breasts hard against his bare chest. Her legs had opened slightly letting his body move closer to hers. His cock was sandwiched against her stomach. He wanted to grab her but he remembered Mrs. Kelly advising him to go slow, stay calm be gentle and remain relaxed.

Anita started to doubt that Jack was a virgin. Already he was making her more sexually excited than her husband and most of the men with whom she had slept. She was amazed at his control. His hard erect cock was pushing at her belly button. He had continued kissing her all over her face stimulating her far beyond her expectations. She could not believe that he had not tried to touch her pussy or her breasts.

12