Mrs. Tyler Teaches Ch. 02

Story Info
He learns more from his best friend's mom.
4.5k words
4.77
271.4k
95

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,277 Followers

"Tim and his father come back tomorrow," Mrs. Tyler said with a gentle sigh as we lay by the pool. It was still early. The sun hadn't reached its zenith yet.

"I know," I said, my disappointment obvious in my tone.

"It's probably a good thing," she added with a smile. "We could probably both use the rest."

"We rested yesterday!" I protested.

"You had to spend the day at home. Your parents were starting to notice how much time you've been spending here."

"I know, I know," I nodded, not really agreeing, but understanding her rational.

"Besides," she said, smiling once more. "Some of us aren't as young as we used to be. We need more than twenty-four hours to recoup from the week we've shared."

"Bull!" I laughed. "If anyone needs a rest, it's me. I've barely been able to keep up with you!"

"Well then," she shrugged. "Be happy. You'll be getting a break soon enough."

"I said 'if anyone needs a rest', but neither of us does."

"But after tomorrow..." Marisa began.

"...we'll just have to be more circumspect," I finished.

"I know we thought we could keep this up, but it's not realistic," she said sadly.

"Sure it is," I insisted. "I'm leaving for college soon and my school is only an hour away. I'll be coming home often enough. Besides, there's a nice hotel in town. You'll have to come visit."

"You'll have coeds to play with by then," she argued. "You won't need me."

"I don't need you now," I said surprising her. "But I sure as hell want you! And I will until you chase me away."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Marisa asked.

"Please!" I snorted. "Word of your pending divorce is already starting to get around. Last night I overheard my father and Mr. Owens talking about the fact that you'd be back on the market soon."

"Frank Owens?" Marisa asked with a frown. He was a nice guy whose wife left him a couple of years before. "He's interested in me?"

"Of course he is! I keep trying to tell you, they're going to flock to your door."

"You're crazy!" she laughed.

"Maybe," I shrugged. "But that doesn't mean I'm wrong. Pop and Mr. Owens decided that it would be smart to wait a respectable month after Mr. Tyler leaves before calling on you, but I'm betting Mr. Owens will be over before Mr. Tyler's car gets off the block!"

"Frank's not really my type," Marisa said thoughtfully.

"Sure he is," I insisted. "But even if he's not there will be others. My mother has been on the phone planning blind dates for you for almost week. She and her friends have every eligible bachelor lined up."

"The women of this neighborhood really need to learn to mind their business," Marisa said, sounding annoyed, but then she sighed and added, "I guess they're well meaning."

"You think so?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I think what they're doing is in part out of kindness," I replied. "But I also think the married woman around here don't want a divorcee that looks like you in the neighborhood. It's too tempting to their 'happily' married husbands!"

"You are so bad!" Marisa laughed.

"Of course, none of them realize it's their sons they should worry about!" I joked.

"That's not really funny," she said with a frown. I shrugged. I knew she was sensitive about what happened, but that wasn't going to stop me from teasing her a little.

"Actually, what they really should be doing is lining up their sons to take lessons from you!" I laughed. "In fact, maybe their husbands too!"

"You bastard!" Mrs. Tyler cried, but a moment later she burst out in laughter. "You are going straight to hell!"

"Save me a spot," I retorted.

"If you keep this up, I'm going to send you home!" she threatened, but Marisa was still laughing.

"Wouldn't you rather see if I've learned what you spend the week diligently teaching me?" I asked, smiling knowingly. Mrs. Tyler looked into my eyes and hesitated before shaking her head.

"That's one thing I didn't teach you, but you picked it up anyway," she said.

"What?"

"The 'fuck me' look," she said, and then nearly giggled as she added, "Or in your case should I call it the "I going to fuck you' look?"

"Well?" I asked.

"Why don't we go inside?" she replied.

"I thought you'd never ask!" I cried, making my way to the ladder.

I got out of the pool and helped Marisa up the ladder. We took a moment to dry before going inside.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Your choice," she smiled. "We've done it in just about every room of the house this past week. Which was your favorite?"

"Hmm," I said rubbing my chin and trying hard not to laugh. "Let me think."

"Hard decision?" she asked.

"Well, the kitchen table was fun, but I don't think it will survive another go," I answered. "Tim's bedroom was a bit much."

"You didn't seem to mind at the time," Marisa grinned. I shrugged. She was right. I hadn't minded it at the time, but as hot as the idea of fucking Tim's mother in his bed was, I felt really guilty later.

"The garage and basement were enjoyable, but not really worth repeating," I said.

"How about the attic?" Marisa jokingly asked.

"I'm still itchy from the last time!" I laughed. A piece of the insulation fell on me during our session up there and made my sweaty back itchy as hell. It led to a quick shower. That was an idea! "How about the shower?"

"We just spent an hour in the pool. I'm not really in the mood," Mrs. Tyler replied. She saw me holding my towel and suddenly smiled seductively and grabbed it. "I'll throw these in the dryer while you decide."

It seemed odd to me, but I shrugged as she disappeared down the hall. I was still waffling on my decision when I realized that Mrs. Tyler was gone a lot longer than was necessary to throw two towels in the dryer. I frowned and made my way down the hall to the laundry room. I could hear the dryer going, but I could also hear Marisa moaning.

"Of course!" I said to myself, slapping my forehead. "We never did it in the laundry room!"

I entered the small room and saw Mrs. Tyler sitting on the dryer playing with herself. She looked at me and smiled sexily. My cock hardened instantly.

"My parents always thought it was cute that I used to lay on the dryer when I was young and fall asleep," she said. "But do you want to know the real reason why I used to fall asleep on it? Do you want to know why I sometimes still fall asleep on the dryer?"

"Sure," I shrugged, not sure where this was going.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone?" she asked. "I'd be mortified if anyone ever found out! I'm not sure why I'm telling you now." Marisa never stopped playing with herself as we spoke.

"Tell me," I said. "You know I won't tell anyone."

"Because the dryer vibrates and throw off a lot of heat," she groaned. "It's like one big vibrator! I had my first orgasm on my parents' dryer!" I stood silently shaking my head for a few moments.

"You do know you're one horny bitch?" I finally laughed.

"This week with you has reminded me of the fact," she giggled, despite her pending orgasm. "Now come here and finish me!"

"Yes, Mrs. Tyler," I said, causing her to frown.

Marisa said she didn't like it when I called her that, but I thought that her kinkier side did, and that was definitely the side in control if she was sitting on a dryer and thinking of it as a giant vibrator!

I leaned forward and replaced the fingers at her pussy with my tongue. After a week of almost constant sex I knew exactly what she liked. My tongue brushed up and down the length of her pussy a few times before I concentrated on her jutting clit. I reached up with one hand and squeezed her breasts very hard.

She normally preferred me to gently caress her tits, but not when I was working her clit with my tongue. Marisa liked me to squeeze hard then, so hard in fact, that I would never have done so without her insistence that first time.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "I'm so close!"

I used the fingers of my other hand and pushed two on them in just deep enough for her pussy to flex against them. That was all it took! Marisa came and drenched my fingers and mouth. I continued to lick her until she was done.

"No more!" she finally gasped. "I'm spent!"

"Just how spent are you?" I asked as I stood and dropped my bathing suit, letting my cock pop free. Mrs. Tyler took one look at me hard member and smiled.

"Not that spent!" she giggled. Her laughter quickly turned into a moan when I moved between her legs and pushed my rock hard cock deep into her pussy. Marisa wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hung on as started stroking on and out of her. I grabbed her thighs and held her on the edge of the dryer.

"So Mrs. Tyler, how does it feel to have an eighteen year old cock buried deep in your pussy?" I asked. "How does it feel to benefit from all those lessons you gave me this past week?"

"It feels so good!" she cried.

"I'm lucky that you decided to share your forty-five years of experience with me!" I groaned, shoving myself deep and picking up the pace significantly. I was surprised at how quick my orgasm was building. "Just think about how lucky my next girlfriend is going to be!"

"You want to know the truth?" she gasped out. Mrs. Tyler was close to another orgasm herself. "I ran out of real experiences after the second ort third day! I've been making it up as I go ever since!"

"In that case," I groaned. "You have some imagination!"

"Thanks!" she said between gritted teeth. She was really fighting her orgasm.

"Maybe you can use some more of that imagination later?" I prompted.

"Maybe!" she cried barely controlling her breathing. "Now shut up and cum with me! I want to feel your cock fill me!"

"Yes mam," I groaned. "One eighteen year old filling your tight and wet pussy with cum, right...about...NOW!"

I grunted and came hard. I literally lifted Mrs. Tyler off the dryer as my orgasm hit. She held on tight as she joined me. I could feel her pussy spasm along the length of my cock. My cock, balls and thigh were suddenly drenched in her juices.

I barely got her back onto the dryer when I was done. We hugged as we both fought for our breath. I felt spent, but happy as I leaned against her and the dryer.

"I know Mr. Tyler and Tim are due back tomorrow," I said. "But so you think we can meet somewhere after dinner?"

"You're insatiable!" Marisa grinned.

"I'm also serious," I insisted.

"I know," she laughed. "That's what makes it funny!"

"So, can we meet?" I asked.

"I'll have to cheek my schedule," she joked. "Mr. Tyler is leaving tomorrow after they get back. He already has an apartment across town. However, based on what you said earlier, I may not have time for you because I'll be fighting off the droves of men waiting for his departure tomorrow night."

"Very funny," I sighed.

"Who knows," she grinned. "Maybe I'll call Frank Owens."

"I thought you said he wasn't your type?" I asked.

"Maybe, maybe not," she shrugged. "But he's a good looking guy and I bet he's got a big..."

"Okay! Okay!" I interjected quickly. "I get the joke."

"Would it bother you that much if I did call him?" Marisa asked after she stopped laughing.

"Yes and no," I shrugged. "I'd be a little jealous that he's getting what I want, but if you think he'll make you happy, then I'm happy for you."

"Don't worry," she smiled. "I may date Frank eventually, but I'll probably wait a few months before officially going back on the market."

"You'll be dating by the end of the month," I insisted. "You'll be too busy with me until then, but once I'm at college I'm sure Mr. Owens or some other lucky guy is in for a big surprise." Marisa shrugged, not really agreeing or disagreeing.

"You do realize that with Tim coming home it's going to be damn near impossible for us to get together?" she asked.

"That's only half the problem," I sighed. "I have to figure out how to be around you without letting on. Every time you look at me with those 'fuck me' eyes I'll be hard pressed not to jump you!"

"We'll figure something out," Marisa said. "For right now, let's plan on seeing each other Tuesday night. Tim's supposed to be spending that night helping his father organize his new apartment."

"We have to wait that long?" I frowned, causing her to laugh.

"You know, you haven't seen Betsy Warren in a week," she said as she got down from the dryer. "Maybe it's time you had a date with her and showed her some of the things you've learned."

"Are you serious?" I asked. Mrs. Tyler looked at me carefully.

"I am," she finally said. "You were here this week when I needed you, and I want to thank you for that."

"No thanks necessary!" I smiled. "I definitely gained more than it cost me."

"Maybe, but that doesn't make me any less appreciative," she smiled in return. "This week was incredible! You've done wonders for my confidence and reminded me what it feels like to really live. You'll always hold a special place in my heart because of it."

"But..." I said in a leading tone.

"But, I think you're right and although we'll probably get together for a while, eventually we'll both need to move on. That is unless you want to become Tim's step father?"

"God no!" I cried, surprising myself by laughing. "I don't know why I'm laughing! It's not really that funny."

"Sure it is," Marisa said in disagreement. "At least on some levels."

"If you say so," I shrugged.

"So, are you going to call Betsy?" she asked as she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

"If that's what you want," I replied.

"It is," she smiled. "That lucky bitch!"

"You know," I laughed. "There's a good chance she won't talk to me. I haven't called her in a week."

"She'll talk to you," Marisa said knowingly. "And once you get her alone and show her some of the things you've learned, she'll be yours for life!"

"Well, my parents are going out of town tomorrow night," I said thoughtfully. "I was going to suggest you come by, but I can call Betsy instead."

"You do that," Mrs. Tyler smiled. "Heck, maybe I'll stop by later if I get bored."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Probably not," she laughed. "But you never know. Now, let's get back to our last night together before Tim and his father come home."

Marisa lay down on her bed and beckoned me to her similarly to the way she did that first night. This time I got on top of her and kissed her lips as we hugged. It wasn't long before my cock was hard enough for it to slip between her legs. I worked it in and out of her slowly.

"You really have gotten quite good at this," she gasped at one point.

"I owe it all to you, teach!" I joked. She rolled her eyes, but didn't comment. Her orgasm was too close for words.

I slowly rode her through her first orgasm. Marisa had a satisfied glow afterward, but didn't stop me. We spent a long time kissing before her next orgasm grew close. I picked up the pace and it wasn't long before she came again. This orgasm was stronger than the last and she pushed me off of her afterward.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied, and then grinned and added, "But I think I know what you want."

"What?" I asked with a grin of my own. Marisa rolled onto her hands and knees.

"You want to do it the way we did the first time," she said knowingly. "You want to take me hard."

"Only if you're up for it," I said.

"Aren't I always?" she smiled sexily. "Come on, look into my eyes. What do you see?"

"I see a gorgeous woman whose eyes are demanded that I fuck her," I smiled.

"Exactly!" she laughed. "The harder the better!"

"In that case," I said, getting behind her and pushing my still hard cock into her from behind. "Get ready for the ride of your life!"

"Oh yeah!" she moaned as I slammed deep. I grabbed her hips and really started slamming into her.

Marisa came again a few minutes later and I still wasn't ready to let go. If nothing else, the last week had done wonders for my staying power!

"Do you want to try something new my sick little imagination came up with?" she asked when she was able to speak again.

"Of course!" I grinned.

Marisa stopped holding herself up and let her shoulders fall to the bed. This made her ass stick even father up in the air. I thought that was all she had in mind, but a moment later she placed both of her hands at the small of her back. It was obviously a submissive position. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"Go ahead!" she laughed. "You know you want to!" And I did.

I grabbed her two wrists with one hand and picked up the pace of my fucking. Marisa had her face buried in the bed sheets, but I could hear her cry out with each thrust. The only problem was I wanted to hear her cries without them being muffled by the bed.

I grabbed each of her wrists with one of my hands and pulled her up. This caused her arms to be out behind her and her back arched. It didn't really look all that comfortable for Marisa, but on the other hand she wasn't complaining. In fact, she obviously liked what I was doing.

"That's it!" she cried. "Ride me!"

I slammed into her over and over again. Marisa couldn't really move to meet my thrusts in her current position, but that was okay. I was moving hard and fast enough for both of us! My hips crashed into her ass with every thrust. My balls slapped against her clit with a loud smack. It was just one of the many sounds that drove me to fuck Marisa with everything I had.

Mrs. Tyler's profile was all I could make out of her face. It was enough. Her expression was locked in pure passion and pleasure! Her heavy breasts were in constant motion.

"Tell how it feels!" I demanded.

"It...feels...so...good!" Mrs. Tyler gasped out between strokes. She tried to say more, but couldn't get the words out.

"You love being ridden this way!" I growled. "You love being taken!"

"Yes!" she was able to get out.

I started grunting with each thrust, trying to drive my cock even deeper! Of course, at this point it couldn't really go any deeper, but both of us obviously enjoyed my attempt.

"Cumming!" Marisa cried a few moments later. I could feel her juiced spray against my cock and balls.

I held her arms and rode her hard for a couple of moments longer, but Mrs. Tyler was thrashing about and screaming as her orgasm hit. I didn't want to dislocate one of her shoulders, so I let go. She flopped to the bed and continued to quake in orgasm. The bed once again muffled her screams, but I didn't care this time.

I grabbed her surprisingly narrow hips and started fucking her pussy so fast that my hips blurred. My balls were hitting her clit so hard that they actually hurt!

"Oh no!" Marisa cried. "I'm cumming again!"

She rolled into another orgasm and this time I slammed deep and joined her. My cum spewed as deep as possible into her pussy.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" Marisa cried out. "Fill me!"

I continued to pump in and out of her until both our orgasm subsided. It was a surprisingly long time.

"You've ruined me for other men," Mrs. Tyler groaned as I flopped down on the bed beside her.

"You?" I asked in amazement. "How do you think a typical eighteen year old is going to deal with what you taught me?"

"She be the luckiest eighteen year old in the world!" Marisa laughed. "Betsy Warren doesn't know what she's in for!"

"No, she doesn't," I laughed.

"Of course, I wouldn't try that last thing we did anytime soon," Marisa said with a shake of her head as she slowly dropped her ass and rolled around so that she was sitting. She rolled her shoulders around a couple of times, obviously seeing if her arms were okay.

"You're not hurt, are you?" I asked in concern.

"Now you ask?" she teased, but then seeing my expression, she smiled gently and added more seriously, "I'm fine. This old body just isn't used to being twisted into a pretzel."

"That old body nearly killed this young one," I said in reply. "I can barely move!"

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,277 Followers
12