Mummy's Got Back

Story Info
Big assed momma gets tamed by her son.
3.3k words
4.29
200.5k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks for all the comments on my last story "Mummy Dearest" both positive and negative. For those who complained it was too short or rushed, the fault is entirely mine. I hope I make it up with this one. Enjoy.

For as long as I can remember my mom had always been a domineering bitch. She seemed to derive enjoyment from humiliating people especially members of her own family. My dad got the brunt of her acidic tongue any time she went ballistic and I felt sorry for him anytime I saw him reduced to a shivering wreck after being berated for misdemeanors as frivolous as not putting his coffee mug in the kitchen sink after breakfast. It wasn't that my dad was a weakling (he's actually quite a stud), it was just that he was totally incapable of exhibiting any form of violence both verbal and physical to anyone especially women. He preferred to 'act matured' any time my mom opened her pretty mouth and rained abuses on him. Personally I couldn't understand why he wouldn't break his superhero No Kill rule and just knock her fucking teeth out. That would shut her up real fast.

My 48 year old mom is smoking hot and that's putting it mildly. That's what makes her so annoying. She's tall, almost six feet and built like an Olympic gymnast despite being the mother of 5 children. You can actually see her muscles rippling anytime she had a workout at our gym at home, especially her legs which went on like forever and were sculptured to physical perfection. She is deeply tanned with long jet black hair that stretched all the way to her waist. Her eyes are deep and shockingly blue with an intensity that could incinerate anyone born of woman who dares try to stare her down. Most times people avoided looking at her eyes and either looked tamely at her luscious full red lips or went further South to rest on her perky breasts with nipples harder and sharper than a pair of coffin nails. But her greatest asset or should I say ass-et is her bum. It was a perfectly sculptured heart-shaped pair of buttocks that stood out at right angles from her back and flared out at the hips. In fact I don't know why she still works as a principal (probably to get a kick from berating kids and their stupid parents at PTA meetings) instead of becoming an ass model. Her bum was the stuff of dreams for jeans designers.

My mom knew she had a great ass and made sure we knew it as well. When she was home she walked around the house in a half-top and the briefest of panties not giving a hoot if I, my four older sisters or my dad were around. She didn't even put on a robe if my dad's friends came around to visit. No wonder they came around a lot. I didn't blame them. As for a strapping 18 year old male like me it was a running battle to keep my eyes off her as well.

I was the only one in the family who wasn't intimidated by my mom. Whenever she yelled at me I would grin insolently at her, matching her eye for eye. I wouldn't insult her- I would never do that, but the expressions on my face whenever she picked me out for a fight ranged from boredom to a slight disinterest which infuriated her. She tried to hit me once- I caught her wrist before her palm connected with my cheek and told her not to hurt herself. Naturally she went bonkers. Probably why my mom took extra effort to get under my skin was because there was an undeniable sexual tension between us. I had caught her several times staring at me when I was using the gym. I was also an exhibitionist (two can play that game anyway) and walked around the house mostly in my boxers. I've got a great body which I worked very hard for and I'm proud of it. My sisters liked to tease me about it while my mom would glare heatedly at me. I knew one day the situation would get to a head and the two of us would have to do something about each other. I couldn't wait.

Well, the day of reckoning came sooner than I thought. My family wanted to travel to my hometown to see my grand parents for the weekend. I couldn't go because I hadn't been feeling well for the past couple of days and was in no condition to travel; my mom didn't want to go because she just didn't want to. My dad and sisters were not complaining: a weekend without my mom was a gift from heaven and they only paused for a brief second to sympathize with me. It was going to be especially tense since we had only recently had a terrific row in which we both lost our cool and I uncharacteristically yelled at the top of my voice. I smiled as they joked about the fight while my mom gave me a curious look. It was going to be a hell of a weekend. It was very likely we would kill each other.

Around six in the evening they bundled into dad's beat up SUV and took off after the customary heart felt farewells which consisted of my very shapely sisters giving me long hugs and even longer kisses and my dad shaking my hand. They all kissed my mom tentatively on the cheek while she remained cold and aloof. I waved at the retreating car as my mom swung on her heels and entered the house. Mr. Saunders, my elderly next door neighbor happened to be in his front yard and I caught him staring at mom's behind with his mouth agape. She was wearing a pair of pale-blue denim bum shorts and a black tank top and was really looking good. He saw me watching him with an amused smile and went beet red. I winked at him.

I immediately went upstairs to lie down. I was still feeling woozy and my heart was thumping so fast from excitement. I could feel the fever coming back on. I lay staring at the ceiling until my mom walked in without knocking. She did this all the time and I found it extremely annoying. It was only by fleetness of foot that she hadn't caught me with my pants down in a corner or in bed doing the customary hand-job whenever the mood came about. I couldn't lock the door. She would become suspicious.

She leaned against the door jamb and eyed me. I stared back at her. I thought she really looked good the way she cocked her head to one side and observed me. She looked like one of those femme fatales from Hollywood gangster flicks of the 30s.

"How are you feeling?" she asked at last.

"I think I have a fever."

"Are you sure?"

"I don't know."

She shrugged her shoulders impatiently and paused before moving towards me. I knew she was weighing acting as a concerned mother or as a complete bitch. She decided to go against type and check me for a temperature.

She leaned over me as her hand snaked under my t-shirt to feel my chest and my neck. I could clearly see down her neckline and I got an eyeful of her perky tits. She had a black bra on so I couldn't see her nipples even though they stretched the flimsy material considerably. I gulped nervously and she mistook it for me feeling some pain or discomfort from her prying hands.

"What is it? Are you okay?" she asked, unable to fully mask the concern in her voice.

"I'm fine. Just feeling a bit dizzy that's all."

She sighed and straightened up.

"Come down stairs and let me get you something to drink."

"I'm fine."

"Come down stairs now" she said as she left.

"Yes, mummy" I said. All my siblings called her mummy. I patented mine with a mocking playful tone.

I still spent about a full minute before I sauntered downstairs and ambled into the kitchen. What I saw next stopped me dead in my tracks. My mom was bent over the open freezer trying to bring something out. Her ass was facing me directly and it was as big and as beautiful as a full moon on a black night. The bum shorts had all but disappeared into the deep cleft between her buttocks and the white globes sneered at me. I was so taken aback that I didn't move for a couple of seconds.

I coughed and moved into the kitchen.

"Sorry, love, I was getting some ice cream" she said over her shoulder, "Are you strong enough? Come and help me out."

"Sure, no problem."

I walked over to the freezer and she straightened up and stood aside. I bent down and fished out the buckets of ice cream at the bottom of the freezer. I felt her eyes watching me. I brought out the buckets and handed them to her.

"Thank you" she said as she glanced down at my shorts "Go watch TV. I'll bring you something to drink."

I did as I was told and decided to watch a DVD. I picked out Basic Instinct and laid back to watch. Mom came in later and handed me a cup of cocoa. She was holding a bucket of ice cream which she evidently had plans of indulging herself with. She sat on a sofa near mine and asked me what I was watching. The movie was still in the beginning credits and the infamous sex-murder scene hadn't started yet.

"Basic Instinct" I said, waiting for her to object vehemently. We never watched anything steamier than a Brazilian soap opera when she was around.

"What's that?"

I looked at her in disbelief.

"You haven't watched Basic Instinct?"

"Should I?"

"It stars Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone and it's a classic. Well to me it is."

"Huh. Okay."

The sex scene started and we lapsed into silence. I tried to keep a straight face as I wondered what mum's reaction would be. I stole a glance at her and noticed she was watching the movie with rapt attention. I smiled.

The movie ended and my mom stood up and said she was going to take a bath. I told her that I was going to still watch some more DVDs. I had deliberately played the last movie to gauge her reaction and so far she had remained unperturbed. I was getting slightly frustrated. I was getting hornier by the minute and I wanted to make her hot and bothered. So far it wasn't working.

I was watching Wild Things when she came downstairs again. When I saw her my heart rate rapidly increased. She was wearing a flimsy black nightie that stopped at mid thigh. I had never seen her wear anything so blatantly provocative before. By the way her body moved underneath I knew she wasn't wearing anything else. Immediately I felt hard and I quickly crossed my legs to cover my tenting shorts.

She flopped belly down on the couch, her ass skywards. She cocked her head to one side to watch the telly using her forearms as a pillow. I could see under the hem of her nightie at her bare bum. Naturally I lost interest in the movie I was watching.

I shifted my body slightly on the sofa so I could face her while still pretending to be watching the TV. Her legs were slightly apart and I could see her ass crack, all the way down to her pubic mound and the thick black thicket around it. Didn't she know she was exposing herself, I thought?

"Terrence?"

"Yes?"

"Get me a glass of water."

"Okay, mummy."

I reluctantly stood up and went to the kitchen. As I walked back with the glass I decided that if she was going to act slutty then so could I.

I walked over to her and gave her the glass. By then my cock was at half mast and I let it tent my shorts. She took the glass from me and her eyes rested on the bulge. I noticed the surprised look in her eyes even though she didn't say anything. She drank slowly while she glanced furtively at my shorts. I pretended as if nothing was happening.

She gave me back the glass and I took it back to the kitchen. By the time I came back she had reverted to her former position on the couch. This time when I sat down I noticed that her legs had spread further apart and that the hem was resting higher on her bum. Half her buttocks were fully exposed and her entire pussy was visible to me. I nearly exploded at the sight.

I glanced at her face and saw that her eyes were closed. Was she sleeping? I didn't think so. Although I knew her to be a deep sleeper I didn't think she would drop off so easily. For the next 10 minutes I continued to stare at her twat while my hard on raged. I knew I wouldn't be able to bear it for long and I bloody well couldn't go to sleep myself. Wild Things finished and the next DVD started playing. This time it was an all out porn movie.

The moans and screams didn't even make my mom stir as I heard her snoring softly. I couldn't take it any more. I was going to do something, now or never.

I stood up and padded softly over to her. Her eyes were still closed as I paused for what seemed an eternity before going down on my knees. Slowly, without taking my eyes off her face I placed a sweating hand on her smooth, white bum. Wow! It felt great. I expected her to react as if electrocuted but her eyes remained closed.

I removed my hand for a while then placed it on the other ass cheek. No response from my mom. Slowly and very gently I began to massage it. She mumbled in her sleep and I fled to my sofa. However after a couple of minutes I came back.

I put my finger in her crack and traced the length of it, lingering a while on her pussy. She didn't move and I badly wanted to spread her cheeks and see her bum hole but I couldn't muster the courage to do so. I did bring my face close to her ass crack and gently place my lips on her twat. The smell, the taste was simply out of this world. I noticed that she was quite damp. I wondered whether she was still asleep. I was breathing deeply and I knew I had to go further otherwise I would go crazy. I decided to throw caution to the wind.

Placing both my hands on her ass cheeks I gently and expertly kneaded those massive globes. They felt wonderful and I was amazed at how soft and firm they were. It wasn't long before she began to whimper and grunt while her hips startled to wiggle. I kept on massaging her, my fingers prying the cheeks open and my thumbs flicking over her puckered bum hole. Her legs spread wider and I noticed her pussy was soaking wet. However she kept her eyes closed.

I spread her buttocks wide open and flicked my tongue over her anus. She gasped and her hips lurched. I began to lick it, covering it with saliva. I traced my tongue down her crack and inserted it in her pussy. She gasped as I lapped her juices. By now her hips were gyrating like mad and she was moaning and groaning.

I straightened up but remained on my knees and grabbing her waist I turned her around till her knees came off the couch and landed on the floor. She still tried to maintain the farce that she was still asleep and kept her face in the cushions as her ass tilted up to face me. I spread her legs and pushed the hem of her nightie completely over her bum. There was nothing else on this earth that was more alluring than what was before me.

I pulled down my shorts and my pole jumped out. Holding the shaft I guided the fat head to the small pucker of her sopping wet bum hole. When I placed my dickhead on her flesh she gave a sharp squeal of protest and tried to retreat but I grabbed her slim waist and slowly but firmly pushed it in. She cried out painfully and I nearly passed out in pleasure.

It took some pressure but I soon got my dick all the way into her ass and she spoke at last.

"No, Terrence! Stop!" she pleaded but I was way past listening to her. Slowly I began to pump her and soon enough I increased the tempo. By now she was begging and screaming.

Her hips bucked and wiggled as I pumped her rigorously and I leaned forward to slip my hands under her nightie and fondle her breasts. Her nipples were stiff and erect. I pulled and pinched them viciously.

"Terrence... no... fuck...please stop... oh fuck... no!" she breathed as I humped her like a madman. Her gyrating hips moved in tempo with my thrusts. The porno stars moaned in the background. We didn't care.

I suddenly pulled out and she moaned in protest. But I was merely re-inserting it in her pussy. I wasn't greedy. I wanted her to really enjoy it as well. Naturally this was easier and the only sounds you could hear were my thighs slapping against her smooth bum. She was sobbing now.

"Terrence, Baby... fuck me harder, darling... please don't stop! Mummy wants to come!"

I didn't reply. All I did was grunt and groan. Finally I felt her stiffen and she began to shudder. Not long after I came violently and I didn't even bother to withdraw.

We knelt like that for a long time while we panted and wheezed. I withdrew and stood up. I stood there uncertainly until my mom got up and sat down. She wouldn't look at me and a rush of guilt overwhelmed me.

At last she raised her eyes. They were wet and I had never seen her looked so depressed in my life. All her ice had melted away.

"What have we done?" she asked quietly, as if to herself.

I now knew what I must do. This was a despicable act we committed but I was going to use it for at least some sort of good.

"Nothing happened, mom and no one will ever know what happened if you do as I say."

"What?" I detected a trace of hope in her voice and I smiled in triumph. All my guilt had washed away I was in control now.

"You are going to stop being a bitch from now on" I said in a cool, firm voice, "You will be a good, humble wife to dad and you will be a loving mother to me, Judith, Jane, Sandra and Doris.. Understood?"

"Yes" she replied in a flat voice.

"Say yes sir."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now run along and get me something to eat. I'm feeling really hungry..."

When the rest of the family came back on Sunday they were shocked over the change in mom. She was suddenly nice and sweet and eager to please. They wondered whether we had fought and I had won.

Well, in a way...

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers