My Aunt was an Artist

Story Info
Aunt shows him how to make love to a woman.
3.1k words
4.49
128.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes99
Wes99
1,127 Followers

My aunt was a very well known artist. Well known that is, amongst the elite members of the art world in both America, and Europe. It was she who actually raised me from the time I was only five years old. When I finally matured, it was she who taught me, first hand, about sex, and ultimately, how sex fit in with a full, and abundant life. "Sex, should never be something selfish." I overheard her saying many times as I was growing up.

To try to tell you, in this story, all of the things I learned about sex from her would be too much, so I thought I would tell you about the first time we had sex together and how my sexual education started.

Back when I was about twenty. I was in my first year of college in California and during the summer break I joined my aunt in Spain where she had rented a Villa near the Spanish Rivera. That year, it was just the two of us for most of the summer. She was working on some serious pieces and spent a lot of time locked in her small studio. We did have several visitors from time to time like art dealers, agents, and some of her friends but they didn't stay but a few days and then we would have the house to ourselves.

One afternoon I came back from the local village and found my aunt sitting out on the large, and very private patio that ran for most to the length of the rear of the house. The soft afternoon sunlight filtered through the trees that lined the patio, and a soft breeze sometimes swirled up from the hillside below, stirring the leaves before moving off somewhere to the east. She was seated in a wooden chair, completely nude, brushing her long black hair as I came on to the patio and greeted her.

At that time she was in her late forties but had the body of a much younger woman. She has a beautiful face that had a slight Mediterranean look to it. Her arms and legs were slim and graceful and in perfect proportion to the rest of her body. Her skin was lightly tanned. She had long, dark hair that reached down to the small of her back and her breasts were large and firm, with small nipples that always reminded me of small raspberries. When she was much younger, before she got recognized as an artist in the tough art world, she made her living posing for artists as a model.

The one dominating feature about my aunt was that she was extremely feminine. Even her slightest moves, or the way she would walk into a room, made men take notice, and, more often than not, other women slightly jealous.

As I was growing up nudity in our home was something that was very normal and as I got a little older I was surprised that everyone didn't live that way. I remember the first time I ever saw a photograph of a nude woman with a dark patch of pubic hair; I was fascinated. I had just assumed that all women looked like my aunt – clean-shaven.

That afternoon that I found her sitting on the patio I sensed that she had something on her mind, that she wanted to talk, but I was more interested in taking a swim in the small pool at one end of the patio. We chatted for a moment as I stripped out of the loose clothes and once nude, I went to the pool and dove in. After a few minutes my aunt came over and sat on the edge of the pool watching me as I swam.

After all these years I can still remember the look in her eyes. It was as if she was seeing me for the first time. Sitting by the edge of the pool her legs were spread apart and I saw a faint glimmer of light shining that shone off the moisture of her cunt lips. I remember passing it off as perspiration.

"Have you found any girls at college?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Any you're serious about?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't want to admit to her that I was still shy around girls. That I felt self-conscious, and awkward around them. And the last thing I wanted to admit was that I was still a virgin.

"Are you getting any sex?" She asked as she brushed her hair off of her right breast and back over her shoulder.

"Some." I lied.

She just looked at me for a long moment. I knew that she didn't believe me. Then she asked, "Did we ever have one of those aunt-to-son talks about sex? It's probably overdue."

I shook my head no and dropped underwater to swim a few strokes. Hoping she would be gone when I re-surfaced. As I swam through the silent underwater world I thought about a girl I met at college that I had fantasized about every time I masturbated. When I surfaced she was still looking at me and I swam towards the edge of the pool where she was sitting. I had a very strong erection and was hoping that she couldn't see it under the water. Without thinking I swam up to the edge of the pool where she sat. It placed me so that my face was only a few feet from her naked pussy. "Well, maybe we should have one of those talks now." She said with a sexy smile. "It can't be that bad." She giggled softly, sensing my uneasiness.

"Being a great lover can be a blessing for some and a curse for others. Lots of men are OK at sex but very few are great lovers. Sex has always been a very important part of my life," she admitted, "and I've had many great lovers over the years." She looked at me with softness, "I feel that I need to teach you how to be a great lover."

I moved closer to the edge of the pool, and thus, closer to her body. The real reason I moved closer was to hide my stiff cock from her view.

"The first, and very important thing to learn is that a man must know every inch of a woman's body. Both the outside, and especially...the inside." She said as she leaned back on her elbows. As she did, it seemed to lift her pussy a little closer toward me. At this point I looked directly at her pussy, almost as if I was seeing it for the first time. The firm, puffy looking shape of her large lips held the much looser flesh of her smaller cunt lips so that they formed a jagged slit that ran up from where her rectum would be and ended at her hooded, yet protruding clitoris. The bony mound just above her clit rose and fell with her breathing and as she talked I could only concentrate on the beauty, and eroticism of her cunt.

It was then that I slowly came to realize that for most of my young life I had been sexually attracted to her beauty, femininity, and poise.

Suddenly, I don't really know why, I reached up and slowly began to caress her lips, and clit with my fingers. As I parted her lips a small flow of clear, smooth moisture ran down her lips, disappearing somewhere near her anus. She had stopped talking and with her eyes closed seemed to enjoy my touch. I played with her swollen clit and ran my fingers between her fleshy cunt lips. As my fingers ran through her moistness I felt the opening of her vagina.

I had a sudden urge to put my mouth on her pussy – to taste her – to take her clitoris into my mouth and to loose myself in the pure eroticism of her body. I pulled gently on her thighs and she seemed to know what I wanted and moved her cunt to the edge of the pool as I lowered my face down to her cunt and took her warm, red lips into mine. I only had a vague idea if what I was doing was right, but she was enjoying it so I continued. I let my tongue flick her clitoris before giving it firmer strokes, and then retreated to light flicks again. The taste of her was almost beyond description. It was delicate, erotic, lustful, and very human. It was simply, I learned many years later, the taste of a woman.

I lost track of time and after she had a strong orgasm she slipped into the pool with me and we swam together to the shallow end. I didn't know what to expect so I simply surrendered myself to her lead. Once in the shallow end she took my cock in her hands and began to slowly stroke the skin up and down the shaft. I was quickly loosing control and was very close to ejaculating in her hand. She sensed what was about to happen and she pressed one of her fingers into a spot behind my scrotum as she continued to stroke me and I could feel my approaching orgasm subside.

In the shallow end of the pool we embraced and I held her warm tits against my chest and felt her breath on my neck. My hard cock rested against her naked belly as if demanding to be let inside her vagina.

I sat back on the edge of the pool as she continued to play with my cock. After a short while she lowered her face down and took my cock into her mouth. I still can remember the feeling of that first time that her lips slid down my cock. Her fingers were constantly working on my scrotum and occasionally pressing the magic-spot that seemed to control my orgasm.

I remember looking down at her beautiful body half in the pool and half out, her wet hair hanging down on my thighs. Even though the overpowering feeling was building again in my cock was almost all I could think of. I glanced up at the pale walls of the Villa, bathed in the afternoon sunlight, the different shades of light as it filtered through the trees around us, and the warm breezes, warmed from the valley below, that came suddenly – swirling around our naked bodies – and leaving just as quickly as they came. I slowly began to realize that perhaps part of what she was trying to show me about sex was that the setting, the place, no matter where it was should not be ignored. It is an important part of making love.

She stopped sucking my cock and moving up she pressed her breast against my face and I let my tongue search for her nipple. I held her butt in my hands and pulled her toward me and we lost our footing and, still holding each other, fell back into the water. We swam back across the pool, side by side, and I felt an overpowering feeling that something very natural was happening. I also felt that whatever I asked of her, or did to her was completely normal.

She got out of the pool and stood, dripping water, and looking down at me with a mischievous smile, as if waiting for me to ask for the next move.

I got out of the pool and taking her hand I led her toward the Villa and into the massive living room where I directed her to lay on a large sofa. She was not my aunt anymore...she was simply a mature, erotic woman and we were going to fuck.

She lay down on the sofa and spread her legs. I got on top of her and reached down to guide my hard penis into her vagina and she said softly, "Enter a woman for the first time slowly so you can feel her vagina and the treasure it holds. Never rush no matter how much she wants you." I parted her cunt lips with the head of my cock and slowly pushed into her vagina. When I was about two inches into her cunt she whispered, "Can you feel the wall closing in on you? That is a woman's most sensitive area inside her vagina. The man who can master that spot can almost control the pleasure for any woman."

I rested on my hands above her as I thrust my erect cock in and out of her pussy...fucking her with a steady rhythm. The wet, warmth of her vagina, her face, only inches from mine, gazing into my eyes, made me realize for the first time, the deep power of sex between two people. I wanted to prolong my initial ejaculation for as long as possible and as her fingernails softly raked down my back I almost lost control.

Her breath was coming in short pants and I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm. I pulled my cock back so that it was taking short, in-and-out strokes in the narrow part of her cunt she told me about when I first entered her. The effect was dramatic. Her whole body seemed to convulse against my strokes and it seemed as if her vagina tightened around my cock. Her hands clutched at my back and she let out a low soft moan as the wave of pleasure swept over her. "Thrust as deep as you can...NOW!" She pleaded. I did what she instructed and I pushed my cock into her wet cunt as deeply as I could.

"Again!" She groaned.

"Again!" She whined as another orgasm convulsed her naked body.

We lay together panting – my cock still hard inside her since I had managed to hold back my own orgasm. Her eyes were closed and I momentarily studied her face and neck as my nostrils were filled with the heavy scent of this erotic woman. Her small gold cross lay awkwardly in the perspiration on her chest. Moving down slightly I began to suck on her nipples again and she opened her eyes and watched me.

We stayed like that for a while and suddenly I was worried that we might never do this again and the thought made me want to make it last as long as I possibly could. I raised myself off of her, took her hand, and led her through the house to her bedroom. At the foot of her bed she dropped down on her knees in front of me and taking my cock in her hands stroked me before directing my cock into her mouth. As gently as I thrust into her the first time, she slowly swallowed my cock, taking it completely down her throat before pulling back and swirling her hot tongue around my swollen head. I didn't need to do anything but simply give-in to her. Her lips and tongue had complete control. It wasn't long before I was very close to the point where I couldn't stop my own ejaculation, and again she sensed it and with her well-placed finger, somewhere behind my scrotum, she made it subside again.

Reaching down, I lifted her to her feet and moved her to her bed.

As she lay there, legs spread wide, her freshly fucked pussy still a deep red color, I again wanted to taste her erotic juices but I also was moved by the urge to simply look at her. Study her naked, aroused body...to take in as much as I needed to make a memory that could last a lifetime if it came to that.

Her eyes seemed to plead with me as she looked into my eyes and I lay between her legs and took her wet cunt lips into my mouth, searching for her clitoris with my tongue. As I probed the small fleshy bulb between her lips and I began to lick it on the topmost part. "There." She would say as I hit the most sensitive part of her clit. Before long I brought her to another orgasm...one where her hips thrust up against my mouth as if she was fucking my tongue. Her cries of pleasure seemed to fill the large area of her bedroom, echoing off the walls. My own level of arousal was so intense that I quickly moved up on her as she pulled her legs up against her chest as if giving me complete access to the pleasures of her body.

With intense pleasure I watched my hard penis slowly slip into her vagina until it was completely inside her. Placing my arms on both sides of her shoulders I kept the weight of my upper body off of her as we fucked. Her hands clutched at my arms as we both worked together to build to our orgasms.

"Talk to me..." she whispered, "tell me what's happening!"

"I'm fucking you!" I said.

"Talk to me more!"

"I'm fucking your tight pussy!" I said gruffly. "I'm fucking your wet pussy with my hard cock! You have such a beautiful hole to fuck! I've always wanted to fuck your tight hole...for as long as I could remember I've wanted to fuck you!"

"Ohhh, God!" She cried as her pussy tightened on my cock. "NOW!" She panted as we both came. My cock shuddered inside the tight walls of her vagina as it began to spew streams of white-hot cum into the darkness of her hole. Wave after wave of pleasure surged through me as the streams of cum squirted out of my cock and into her cunt.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in bed together, talking, playing, and still exploring each other's bodies. She told me of some of the best lovers she had over the years, and the things that they had taught her, and she had taught them.

We fucked two more times that afternoon and luckily it was just the beginning of my education that summer under her expert tutelage. On several occasions we made trips to other parts of Europe that summer. Each provided a unique, and very new, sexual experience – some with others, some with just the two of us, but all satisfying.

I owe my aunt so much for what she taught me that summer. And, as I think back on those days I often wonder how different my life would have been had she not realized the importance of teaching me the secrets of a woman's body.

Wes99
Wes99
1,127 Followers