My Best friend's Mom

Story Info
Lucky guy makes it with a hot mom.
5k words
4.49
277.2k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers

I had always considered Jimmy Bradford to be the luckiest guy in the world. Jimmy had a cool mom who was always friendly and went out her way to make anyone feel special no matter what. However that wasn't the main reason I considered my best friend to be lucky. It was the fact that he had a hot and sexy mom.

Ever since I can remember I had always had a crush on Jimmy's mom, Jenna. In the beginning it was more like a school boy crush and Jenna knew it no matter how hard I tried to hide it. Even though she was a good 23 years my senior, she thought it was cute and went along with it.

Our families lived down the street from each other in a quiet cookie cutter suburbs and I would always find excuses to go over to Jimmy's house just so I could be around his mom.

Standing 5'7" tall, weighing about 125-130 pounds with shoulder length naturally curly sandy blond hair, Jenna was a knock out with long luscious sensual legs, a curvaceous hour glass figure that measured 36C-24-36.

Jenna worked as a Laboratory Tech with a local hospital and her husband, Ralph worked as a busy and fairly successful executive. Jenna didn't work because she had to, she just loved what she did and couldn't see her self staying around the house doing nothing while the kids were in school.

As I would grow older, I never really outgrew the crush on Jenna but still I began to pursue girls my own age. I was shy and Jenna helped me learn how to talk to girls and told me what they liked and didn't liked.

Also when I was 16, Jenna would let me come over to her house and smoke cigarettes. She was more open minded than my parents and she was the one who would buy them for me and hold them at her house so I wouldn't have to worry about getting caught.


By the time I was a senior in high school I had come very close to my adult height of 5"11' and I was now what a lot of girls considered to be "hot." I was not a pretty boy but more of the "ruggedly handsome" type along the lines of a young Patrick Swazey or Jean Claude Van-Dam.

I had short sandy brown hair hazel eyes, weighed about 175 pounds and was muscular. I could have any girl I wanted and but was still shy. However once I reached college I got over my shyness and came out of my shell and enjoyed myself.

I lost my virginity to a sorority girl at a frat party. We were both kind of drunk and we went to her room where we made out and she rode me cowgirl style.

During college, I majored in Finance and Accounting and Jimmy and I were roommates. We would go home to his mom's house about once a month and I would stay with them. This is when Jenna would not see me as a little boy anymore but a hot young stud pony she wanted to ride.

Jenna would be careful when Jimmy was around but she would drop very subtle hints about her feelings for me. I still saw her as hot and wanted so very much to "do her" but never said a word out of respect for Jimmy. Instead, I curbed my passions.

However, things would change and fate would bring Jenna and I close together and allow us to give into our passions and become lovers. Shortly before Jimmy finished college his parents divorced. His dad had been caught having an affair with his secretary and getting her pregnant and Jenna took him to the cleaners getting most of everything including the house and a handsome alimony payment of $ 10,000 a month.

Jimmy would also join the air force after college and move to California where he worked as an engineer. He loved the military and planned to make a career out of it.

Finally my parents had retired and moved to Florida so I was left with out a place to stay but fate would see that I was accommodated. I received a letter one day from Jenna which read:

"Hey Brad sweetie, I want to let you know that I sold my house and purchased a nice cozy 3-bedroom patio home in a new subdivision outside of town which surrounds a nice man-made duck pond. Since I am alone and your parents sold your house, I was thinking you wouldn't mind flopping down at my place. I have plenty of room and to be frank, I would love having the company and companionship of a handsome young man around the house for the long lonely nights . Give it some though hun and let me know. My new number is (745)555-1969. Hug and kisses to you baby, Jenna."

I jumped at the offer and called her and told her I would love to stay with her so once I had packed everything up in my dorm room, I drove the 125 miles back to my hometown in my 2 year old 4-door olive green Jeep Liberty my dad had gotten for me when I graduated college. Once I reached town I called Jenna and she gave me directions to her new place.

"Just come around to the back sweetie when you get here," Jenna said with a smile. "I should be in the back yard sunning."

I arrived about shortly before 11:00 A.M. and pulled up in the circular drive. Jenna's house was very nice. It looked to be about 1,950 square feet(not including the nice 3 gar garage on the front). It had a very nicely manicured lawn and was very welled landscaped with trees, shrubs and flowers.

I made my way to the back yard as she had told me to and was not prepared for what I would see. There was Jenna sunning but she was totally naked. It was a good thing she had a 9 foot high wooden privacy fence surrounding her yard or the neighbors might have had something to say.

Jenna looked very hot and she did not look like she was in her mid 40's. On the contrary, the had the looks and body of a woman in her early 30's at the most. Her body was tight and firm and she looked like the kind of woman most women her age would kill to look like without having to resort to plastic surgery.

"Brad sweetie," Jenna said as she got up and ran to hug me tight. "Let me look at ya hun," she added as she took my hands and looked at me. "My oh my aren't we the handsome one," she beamed.

"I am glad to see you too Mrs. Bradford I replied"

"Now none of this Mrs. Bradford stuff sweetie," Jenna said as she poo-pooed my remarks. "We are both grown ups here and besides I want you to call me Jenna. Mrs. Bradford is so stuffy and formal and I am anything but that, unless I have to be."

"Very well Jenna," I said. "I am really glad to see you too"

"Well come inside sweetie and make yourself comfortable," Jenna said putting on her robe and taking me by the hand and leading me inside.

"Would ya like some lemonade hun," Jenna said as she walked into the kitchen getting some glasses.

"Sure, that would be great," I replied.

"Here ya go sweetie," Jenna said handing me the glass and then sitting beside me on the couch close to me with her arm around me on the back of the couch as she loving scratched the base of my skull with her fingers

The way Jenna was sitting had her waist length see through mesh robe open and I could see her sumptuous breast and the way she had her legs I could see her nicely trimmed sandy blondish brown pussy.

"Would ya like a ciggy hun," Jenna said as she took out her leather cigarette case and opened it.

"That would be great," I replied. "I meant to stop and get me some but I bet they are packed away.

"Here ya go sweetie," Jenna said as she lit one and handed it to me.

"I am so glad that you are back home," Jenna then added. It's been lonesome without anyone here. Besides this house is plenty big for both of us. It's better than staying in an apartment by yourself ain't it?"

I just nodded in the affirmative when she said that.

"But to really tell you the truth, it gets lonesome in this big house, and besides its makes a lady feel good to know that a handsome strong man like you is here to keep her company and from getting lonely," and with that she gave me a naughty wink and a grin.

As much as I tried to hide it, Jenna could sense I was trying to keep from looking at her to avoid getting an obvious hard on and she lovingly said "Does my openness about my body bother ya hun?"

"Nah," I replied. "I don't mind at all" "Its just that," and before I could finish, she interrupted.

"It's just that you are not used to seeing your best friend's mom this way, isn't it sweetie," Jenna said finishing my sentence for me.

"That would be it," I responded.

"Well sweetie if it bothers ya just let me know," Jenna replied.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, I sorta kinda like it," I said blushingly," but was too shy to let you know that I did."

"I know sweetie," Jenna smiled and ran her hand on mine. "I have known all along that you have had a crush on me and to be honest with you, I kinda have the hots for you, but if you want we can take it slow."

With that the subject was dropped and Jenna put on a tank top and shorts and helped me unload my car and get me settled into the bedroom down the hall from her which was joined by a common master bath with her room

"Hope you don't mind sharing a bathroom with a sexy lady," Jenna said putting her hand in mine.

"Not at all," I replied smiling now feeling more comfortable with her. "Actually I kinda like the idea" I added.

"Yeah, it'll give ya a chance to see me in the tub naked won't it," Jenna said with a playful grin and naughty wink.

"At least that much," I replied jokingly.

"There ya go hun, you're loosening up," Jenna said and with that she dressed and we both went to lunch where we got pizza and some beers

Over the course of the next two weeks I would become more comfortable about Jenna's openness and soon it wouldn't bother me and I even got to where I would let her see me naked, to which she would give a smile in which she very much approved and liked the way I looked.

Jenna also knew I was looking for a job and since she was now the Director of Laboratory Services for an outpatient lab affiliated with a local hospital, she said she could get me a job in the accounting department and since I had had 3 years of experience working for the University in their accounting office she said I could be making about $12.50 an hour.

She got me the interview and I went and they were impressed with my credentials and I was hired that Friday and told me to report to work on the following Tuesday since Monday was Memorial day and they would be closed.

I went to the office where Jenna worked and told her the news.

"Oh baby I am so happy for you," Jenna said as she hugged me. "This calls for a celebration. I tell you what I am taking you out on the town in style You don't think you would mind be seen with a lady my age in a hot night spot do ya hun," she said giving me a wink.

Without thinking I said "Jenna baby, I would gladly show you off to the whole world if I could."

"Well sweetie, tonight you will get your chance to do just that, she said smiling and then added "and who knows, maybe I will let you see more of me in a way that only the two of us will know and share."

I was taken by surprise but I was a good surprise. If I wasn't mistaken, Jenna had just made a major pass at me and I said smiling "I am looking forward to it hun with grand expectations,"

All Jenna's response to that was "Mmmmm me too sweetie."

It was clear she wanted to jump by bones and tonight was the night she was going to use to do it

That evening came and as we were getting ready Jenna came into the shower where I was and said "Want some company hun?"

I was no fool. I wasn't about to turn down an offer to shower with the woman I had long dreamed about and I said "Sure come on in".

We took turns lathering each other up. I lathered up her sumptuous breasts and she also took my hand and had me lather up her pussy. She would lather up my cock and took the opportunity to stroke it in her hands.

We knew if we didn't stick to finishing the shower we would not make it out so we both dried off and got dressed.

I put on a pair of black dress pants, a French blue button Oxford shirt and a red tie. I also put on some black socks and black slip on shoes. Jenna looked equally exquisite in her sexy black outfit.

The top consisted of a black lace bra which was covered by a sheer see through black waist length cover and an optional black waist length top coat which Jenna left open.

The dress was a very short and very sexy black mini. She also had on black fishnet thigh high stockings with matching garter, black crotchless panties and club shoes. Finally she had on a black choker collar around her neck and the perfume she was wearing was named "Forbidden Passions."

My jaw dropped when I saw her and she just smiled and said "I am glad you like it hun"

"Come sweetie, our limo awaits," Jenna said with a smile grabbing a long coat to put over the club outfit so as to look "presentable" when we went to the restaurant.

It was about 8:00 when we arrived at the restaurant. The hostess sat us at a quite L-shaped booth and brought us a bottle of Champaign and Jenna took off her coat and laid it in the chair next to us.

"To us sweetie," Jenna said with a smile as we toasted to each other."

"May this night be one of fond memories," I added

"Oh I hope so," Jenna responded placing her hand on my knee and rubbed the inside of my thigh and then over my crotch.

We shared several cigarettes and sat close together and just as our lips were about to meet, our dinner arrived.

We ate, laughed and talked to almost a quarter to ten and then we got in the limo and drove to the hot new "Club Underground," a two story club where the music pumped hard and bodies grinded even harder.

As we rode in the limo Jenna first ditched all the clothes covering the sexy club out fit and poured us some Champaign and we sipped it. Also, our lips met for the first time and the kiss was electric. Her tongue slinked into my mouth and I returned the favor and soon we were locked in a tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss.

Just as we were about to really get into it the driver phoned and said we had reached our destination. Before we exited the Limo Jenna pulled off her panties said with a grin "This will help us have more fun".

The limo driver waited outside as Jenna and I entered the club and it was wall to wall people. We got a beer at the bar and went straight for the dance floor.

The music was pumping and bodies were meshed together. Jenna's hot sexy body was pressed against mine and we had our hands around each other's waist and our bodies rubbed together erotically.

The way Jenna would move her body on the dance floor rivaled that of many of the young girls there and put many of them to shame. Her body seemed to be calling to me and I would answer the call.

Jenna would turn herself around so that her back was to me. She removed her lace covering which covered her bra and wrapped it around her waist. Taking my hands she placed them on her hips and I pulled her close to me and she laid her head back against my body.

Jenna turned her head and our lips met for the second time and the spark of passion ignited our firestorm of primal carnal wonton lust. She then pulled a joint out from her bra top and lit it and said "Take a hit of this hun."

We smoked that joint and one more and soon our inhibitions would be gone and we would be caught up in the frenzy of the lascivious carnal orgy on the dance floor.

My hands would move their way over Jenna's body and I would cup her breasts and massage them. I would also let my hands run over the front of her dress and she would take my hand and slip inside her dress and have me massage her cunt. I could feel Jenna's hot nectar trickle over my fingers and she just crooned with delight.

Just then, the DJ changed gears in put in some erotic hypnotic trance music by the group Enigma. Jenna turned around and danced with her body close to mine. She put her arms around my neck pulled my body to hers as she grinded her crotch against mine and our lips met again.

As in the limo, our kisses would be deep and sensual tonsil swabbing French kisses as our tongues probed each other's mouths. Jenna's hands found their way to my crotch and one hand found its way inside my pants as she grabbed my cock.

"Mmmmm baby, I need to feel you inside of me now," Jenna said with a lustful moan as she erotically whispered into my ear. "Let's blow this joint and continue our party in private."

With that I took Jenna by the hand and we exited the club and got into the limo.

"Where to," the limo driver said as he opened the door to let us in.

"Number Seventeen, Lakeside Circle," Jenna said which was the address to her house.

As soon as we were in the limo, Jenna hit the button to raise the privacy screen between us and the driver and we wasted no time in going at it.

Jenna unbuckled my belt, unfastened my pants and dropped them, and my underwear to my ankles. Sitting on my lap facing me, she raised her skirt took my cock and guided it into her tight wet and waiting pussy and began to ride me hard and heavy right there in the back seat of the limo.

Jenna and I went at it like a couple of rabbits in heat. I knew it wasn't going to be long until I spunked my load and let Jenna know I was ready to explode.

"Give it all to me baby," Jenna purred. "I wanna feel your hot manhood deep inside me."

I shot my load deep into Jenna's hungry pussy and she continued to ride me until she felt all of my spunk stop trickling into her. Dismounting me, Jenna got on her knees and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I had ever had.

Here was this woman I had always figured to be a quiet shy, prim and proper person acting like a cheap two-dollar whore sucking off my cock and making my head swim with delight.

Jenna sucked my cock like a little vacuum cleaner and I knew it wasn't going to be long until I spunked my next load. Jenna could tell I was on the verge of cumming and she stroked my cock harder until I couldn't hold back any longer.

Just as I came, Jenna's mouth went all the way down on my cock and she drank every bit of my spunk, not missing a drop and by that time the limo driver paged us on the speaker and said we were coming up on the house.

Jenna and I quickly pulled ourselves together, some what and Jenna handed the limo driver five 100 dollar bills: 350 dollars for the fare and an extra 150 dollars for a tip.

Little did Jenna realize at the time was that she was only wearing her skirt and her open lace coat. Her bra was still around her waist turned backwards but she didn't care. We both went inside and continued our party all night long.

We went straight to the bath room and showered. As we showered we made out. I sucked on Jenna's breast and then ate her out as she held my head there and the warm water trickled over our bodies. Jenna would climax and flood my mouth with her sweet creamy nectar.

Jenna and I got out of the shower and dried each other off and then Jenna took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. Pulling back the covers, she laid me down on her king sized bed on my back and crawled on top of me.

Jenna and I embraced as we passionately kissed and then as I turned her over so that she was on her back, Jenna said with a lustful moan "Take me Brad. I am your private little slut to do with as you please." With that I began to go down on her kissing her all over.

I first started at her neck, nibbling and softly biting her flesh and worked my way down her body kissing every inch. When I reached her sumptuous breasts, I spent about five minutes on each one. Jenna just held my head there and crooned with delight saying "Oh yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s baby, let mommy nurse you."

After spending time on her breasts I kissed my way down Jenna's torso and up the inside of her thighs from her feet. Finally I reached her warm, soft inviting pink pussy and using my tongue like a little cock I proceeded eat her out feverishly making Jenna convulse from the wave after wave of carnal pleasure that was coursing through her body.

Jenna grabbed my head by the hair and held it there at her pussy as she bucked up to meet my mouth and fuck my face. I used my tongue to find her clit and once I found it I began sucking on it. This sent Jenna into orbit and she came flooding my mouth with her sweet creamy nectar but she begged me to go on.

JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers
12