My BIG Brother

Story Info
Sis catches brother going down on himself.
1k words
4.03
278.2k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmmboy
mmmboy
5 Followers

I never would have believed it had I not seen it myself. I had heard in school that my brother was hung like a horse. I'd even heard him telling his friends that women didn't really know how to suck cock. But I never would have believed... Well, let me give you a little background information first.

My brother, Jeff and I are twins. We're both 18, in our last year of high school. Jeff is about 6'3", with quite a killer bod. I am 5'8", with a typical 18 year old girl's body. I am athletic though, so it's tight too.

So anyway - back to my story. Well, you know how siblings are inclined to borrow stuff from each other. I was walking into Jeff's room, thinking he was out. And there he was, on his bed - with his legs bent back over his head - with his cock in his own mouth.

Now I've never looked at my brother that way before - but shit - imagine watching some guy suck his own dick. That thing looked so long, and as thick as my wrist. I'd never seen anything like it before. And my brother was going to town on it - sucking it like nothing I've ever seen before. My pussy was instantly soaked.

I was so shocked - and turned on I didn't know what to do. He didn't even notice me come in. I walked over to the bed - and he stopped. He looked at me, just like someone who's been busted doing something he shouldn't be doing. I was freaking out. I was so nervous, I didn't know what to do next.

Then I did something I still can't believe I did. I reached out and started massaging his balls - his beautiful, hairless balls. He moaned once, and I asked him if I could watch him. He just smiled, and his dick grew hard again. He put it in his mouth and started sucking. I was so turned on, I put my hand in my panties and started rubbing my clit - while I still had one hand rubbing Jeff's balls.

I was getting so horny I decided to go further. I started sucking on his balls. I licked the bottom of his shaft, while he sucked the head of his dick. He was so hard. His dick was the yummiest dick I've ever tasted.

Then I got the nerve to do something I've always fantasized about. Since his ass was in the air and his legs were bent over his shoulders, his asshole was perfectly open. Now, I've had boyfriends play with my asshole and I love it. So I decided that Jeff might love it too. I spread his cheeks and started licking down from his balls to his ass. I made it to his asshole, and I started licking his asshole like an ice cream. It made me so hot, I moved one hand back to my pussy to finger myself.

I still can't believe that I ate out my brother's asshole. It was so hot. I started by just licking the rim, and then I was gone. His moaning got more and more intense, so I thought I'd go further. Once I got the rim of his asshole all nice and moist, I decided I wanted to tongue fuck him. I started by putting just the tip of my tongue inside. I can't believe how good he tasted. It was all musty - nasty tasting. But hearing Jeff moaning even louder turned me on so much I wanted more. It was so tight too. I decided that I'd spit a little bit into his asshole to moisten it so I could get my tongue in more. I started working my finger in, little by little.

Jeff meanwhile was liking what I was doing so much his dick came out of his mouth. I wanted to take advantage of his open mouth, so I sat on it. He started licking my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I felt myself so close to coming. As I started to cum, I pushed my finger all the way in Jeff's asshole. Then I decided it was time for him to start sucking his dick again (it's just too much of a turn on). While he was doing that, I wanted to tongue-fuck his asshole. I got my tongue all the way in. I could taste everything, which was really weird, but it was so good. I worked my tongue in and out in the same time he worked his dick in and out of his mouth.

It was totally amazing. I started fingering my pussy again. I knew it was only going to be seconds before either of us was going to cum. I had my tongue buried as deep in his ass as I could, enjoying the taste of every bit of it when I could tell he was ready to cum. I pulled my tongue out of his ass, and went to see if I could get some of that load. There's nothing like the feeling of an exploding cock in your throat. I wanted all of it, and Jeff was more than willing (apparently, Jeff is a spitter - I'll have to remember that when I set him up with my boyfriend). So I took that monster cock in my mouth and it exploded in seconds.

He must have cum gallons, and was more than happy to let me drink every drop of it. Meanwhile, my fingers were working so fast in and out of my pussy that I came all over them as well. I've never cum so hard in my life. When all was done, we sat there - looking at each other. I had cum twice already and had a huge load of Jeff's cum inside my belly. Jeff had the most satisfied look on his face that I've ever seen. I could only begin to dream about having that cock in my pussy and my asshole. But that's a story for another day. In the mean time, we had a lot to catch up on...

mmmboy
mmmboy
5 Followers