My Darling Mother

Story Info
How son & mother became lovers.
2.5k words
4.26
291.1k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I came home from the Army. I was just hanging around, hitting the bars, doing everything I could to get laid. In the four years I was in the service most of my friends got married. All of my old girlfriends were either married or engaged. As a consequence of this, I was getting nothing. For me this was awful. Ever since puberty, I have been one horny dude. Every chance I had I would beat off. I became quite ingenious about hiding the evidence.

Some of my best beat off sessions was when I heard my folks fucking. My mother was a moaner. I loved my dad, but I came to resent him. I would hear my mom yelling out as she came, and I was jealous of my dad for making her cum. Let me describe my Mom. Mid forties, about 5' 8", a gorgeous smile, great legs, and tit's to die for. She didn't realize the effect she had on me. She would walk around with her bra and panties on. I would go down to the basement and beat off thinking about her. Or she would wear one of the sexy lingerie items that my dad would buy her. I would see her in a sheer black or red nightie and another beat off session would follow.

I think the first time I jerked off was when I saw my Mom naked, her big hairy bush and large tits with gorgeous nipples sticking out. All of this leads to the time I finally fulfilled my fantasy. As usual I had beaten off and this time instead of an old tee shirt of mine to wipe up my jism, I grabbed a pair of my mothers old panties and as I was jerking off, I wrapped the panties around my cock and as I shot all over my belly I used the panties to wipe up the cum, then threw them under the bed. All went well until the next day. I was home alone with Mom and she was cleaning up my room. All of a sudden I panicked and went into my room.

What I came into was my mom holding up a pair of her panties full of my juice. She looked at me kind of funny and said, "I hope there is an explanation for this!" I didn't know what to say. She said, "I know you are full of hormones and need to relieve yourself but I wish you would find another way to do it."

I had just came from the bathroom and a session with the Wards catalogue, I had been stroking off, but didn't come, so I was still horny. I figured, what can she do, if I try to kiss her and cop a feel, the most she can do is yell at me, which she has done many times. I didn't say anything, and walked to her-I think she knew-and gave her a hug, then turned her face to mine and kissed her, she moaned softly and returned my kiss, I started tentatively stroking her big tits through her bra. She moaned louder and leaned against me and opened her mouth as I slipped my tongue into her soft mouth. I almost came right then. She reached down and started rubbing my cock through my Levi's. I don't know how I kept from coming in my jeans. I backed her up to the bed, and she fell backward on my bed. I tried to keep from falling on top of her and failed. She kind of giggled as I landed on top of her.

She said, "I'm not laughing at you honey. You know this is wrong don't you?"

I said, "Mom, I don't care, I want to fuck you."

She laughed again and reached between my legs and unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out and started stroking it as we made out on the bed. I couldn't wait to get my cock in her! I pulled her jersey over her head, and she pushed me away and stood up and pulled her pants off. Then she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, and let it drop to the ground. She then snaked her panties off over her hips and down over her legs then threw them over her shoulder and lay back down. I pulled my jeans off and then my jockey short off, freeing my hard cock. She took my prick in her hand and started stroking it as she kissed me.

I said, "Please, Mom, I don't want to cum yet!"

She let go and I kissed my way down to her big tits, sucking on first one then the other, she moaned as I sucked on her nipple. "Oh yes baby....suck mommy's tit..oh yes suck it baby!" I worked my way down to her hairy pussy, "Ohhhh yeah...lick it baby...suck your mommy's pussy!!" I flicked my tongue across her clit, and she shivered as I licked up and down her crack.

"Oh honey....eat me...eat my cunt...yes...yes...yes!" She came again and again as I licked her twat. "I can't believe I am doing this...but I want your cock in me ....fuck me...fuck your mommy now!" I settled in between her thighs and slid my cock into her hot pussy. she wrapped her legs around me and grabbed the cheeks of my ass and forced me further into her pussy. we started fucking like mad, she was moaning and yelling "Goddd yes fuckkkk me fucckkk me harder harder yessss!"

I didn't think I would last but somehow I kept it up. I tried every trick I had read about in my horn books, slowing down then speeding up, moving my dick from side to side, varying the rhythm. I was in heaven and she kept her running commentary up, "That's it fuck me lover. fuck mommy......give me all of your dick, make me come baby fuckkk meeee!" After a very short time, I yelled out "I'm coming mommy, I'm going to shoot my cum in your hot pussy nowwwwwww!" with that I started shooting as she came at the same time. I kept stroking as my cock kept spurting I fucked until my cock was so soft it slid out of her. We lay there a while and she said, "You know, we can't ever go back. I like to get fucked and if you want it just let me know, cause you are one great fuck!"

Every thing seemed to calm down for a while until one night about two weeks later. My kid brother and sister were staying at my grandmothers, and my dad was working a double shift at the plant where he worked. He had had to go in at 10 PM and wouldn't be home until the next afternoon. I was sitting up watching TV. I could hear the shower running, and I pictured my mother's naked body, as she stood in the shower with the water running over her body, down between her legs and dripping over her hairy pussy! That got me horny, and I started rubbing my prick through my jeans. Soon, the sound of water stopped and a few minutes later my mom came into the living room from her room wearing one of her sexy nightgowns, a red one, silk, low cut, one that showed off her many charms. She had no panties on and I could see her bush, I could also see her big brown nipples poking through the lace. She said, "Well, good night son, I'm going to turn in now."

She leaned over, giving me another great view of those tits, and gave me a kiss, a soft kiss on the lips and turned away, and I watched her ass as she walked back to her bedroom. Soon I heard moaning coming from her room. I tiptoed back and peeked around the corner. She had the covers off, her hand was between her legs and she was fingering herself and her other hand was stroking her nipple, and she was moaning and moving around. That was all I could take, I quickly stripped and crawled into bed with my mom. She turned to me, pulled me too her and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She was really horny, her hands were all over me and she pulled me on top of her, opened her legs and guided my hard prick into her hot wet cunt. She wrapped her legs around my ass and urged me on. I strarted stroking in and out, the feeling was incredible, she used her muscles in her twat to massage my cock as I fucked her. "OH Goddd....Yes honey fuck me...fuck me...your cock feels so good in my pussy!" We were fucking like crazy and she was yelling all the while. "Harder baby, harder" We were in a good rhythm and the way I felt I could fuck all night! She said to me, "Talk dirty to me while you fuck me."

"Mommy, I love fucking your hot cunt, and I want to shoot my hot cum in your pussy!" Her nails raked my back as she yelled louder and louder, "fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckkme!" We fucked for quite a while as she came again and again. Finally, she yelled out, "Shoot your load in me, fill my cunt with your hot come!" That's all I needed to hear and with a final plunge I shot my load deep in her cunt. She squeezed me dry with her educated cunt. Finally I collapsed on my mother, and she kissed me and said, "I was wondering when you would come in here. I thought I was going to have to finger fuck myself all night!"

"Mom, you know I wanted to jump you when you came out in your negligee. I wanted to throw you on the ground and fuck the shit out of you right then!" We lay there for a while and she said, "I can see I'm not going to get any sleep tonight." We lay there facing each other and we started french kissing, our tongues dueling in each other's mouth. I stroked her titties as we kissed. I started kissing my way down, stopping to suck on her tits, nibbling on her hard nipples. Then working my way down, tonguing her belly button, then on down until I reached her mound. She shivered and opened her legs as I started kissing around her pussy, flicking my tongue across her engorged clit.

"Oh yesssss, eat me, lick my clit...oh yeahhh!" I could taste both of our cums, and just tasting it was heavenly. I started really working her cunt over, "Suck on my clit honey, suck on your mommy's pussy!" I was fucking her cunt with my tongue, and she was pushing my face deeper into her cunt. She said, "Scootch around, I want to suck you cock!" Taking my mouth off her pussy just long enough to turn around, we were soon engaged in 69 as she started sucking my hard 6" cock as I licked her pussy. I lost count of her orgasms as she was deep throating my cock and I had my nose buried in her ass and my tongue up her twat. I pulled my tongue out and started licking down between her legs, from her cunthole, down to her ass hole, finally rimming her ass hole with my tongue. I tongue fucked her asshole and she went nuts. She took my dick out long enough to say, "I want you to fuck my ass, I want your hard dick in your mommy's ass hole!"

I turned back around, and said to her, "Turn over, you asked for it and you're going to get it!" She got on her knees and I knelt behind her, spit on my cock and eased it between her cheeks. I first slid it down into her wet cunt, fucking her doggie style for a while, "FUCK ME GODDAMN IT GIVE ME ALL YOUR HARD COCK!" My balls were slapping against my mother's ass cheeks as I fucked her doggie style. I pulled out before I came, and pushed my slippery cock against her browneye, slowly pushing it into her ass, "It hurts baby, but it hurts good, fuck my ass! Fuck it hard and rough!" I finally got it all the way in, then pulled almost all the way out, the started fucking my mother's asshole! Slowly at first, then picking up speed, until all you could hear was both of us grunting and my balls slapping up against her ass "Godddd yesss, your cock feels so fucking good, fuck me hard, lover, fuck me hard"

I was stroking in and out faster and faster, I was close as she screamed out "Shoot it baby...shoot your spunk in mommy's asshole! I want your hot cum to fill my asshole!" As if she needed to tell me. I was ready to shoot and as I started to cum, I yelled out, "OhMommyMommyMommy! I'm cumming...I'm cumming in your ass mommy!" I shot stream after stream into her cunt. We both collapsed and I fell asleep with my soft dick between my mom's ass cheeks. I don't know how long I slept, but I woke up with my dick in my mother's mouth, as she sucked and stroked my cock, and caressed my balls. What a great cocksucker my mother was! She used her tongue like a pro, licking the tip, then practically swallowing it whole, Soon she had me ready to cum again. Just then she stopped and said, "Lay there, let mommy do all the work." She sat on top of me and slid her cuntlips over my hard cock! She started bouncing up and down, moaning and grunting. I loved looking at her face as she fucked me. Her head was thrown back in pure passion.

I was squeezing her tits and caressing her hard nipples as she fucked the shit out of me. I said, "your pussy fits my prick so well, momma, I want to keep fucking you all night" We fucked like that for a long time, with my mother cumming again and again. I wanted to do one thing before this night ended, so as she came again, I lifted her off and rolled her on her back, I said, "Mommy, I want to fuck your titties, I want to slide my hard cock between your beautiful tits!" She squeezed her tits together around my dick as I stroked it back and forth. The feeling was incredible, I couldn't hold out, I stoked those tits for a few minutes before finally yelling out, "Fucking shit...I'm cummingggggg!" and splattering my hot load all over her tits. We were so into it, we didn't even hear the door open. Just as I was shooting my spunk on my mother's tities, my father's voice spoke up, "Well, what have we here!"

(To Be Continued)