My Daughter Sucks

Story Info
Coed sucks in her sleep.
3k words
4.31
465.8k
185

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my wife and I divorced, I moved back into my father's house because my ex had taken everything from me: my house, my money, and even the dogs. Yet my daughter decided to live with me which made my ex mad beyond belief. Being 18, Sabrina was going to start college and in the fall and my dad's house is a few blocks from her school. I figured it was a win-win situation for everybody. My dad would have extra money coming in, I could save and begin a new, and Sabrina would not have to pay so much for college. The only thing I didn't count on was that my two younger brothers where still mooching off my dad. Needless to say it was a tight fit for everyone.

Everyone seemed to be getting along even thought we were in tight quarters. I was looking for a job, Sabrina was getting ready for school, my brothers did was most unemployed men do, and my dad was happy having a full house once again. He even began to travel and visit long lost relatives. Because my dad was gone a lot it was mostly, Sabrina, my brothers and me at home. After a few days we got used to each other and every got into their routine.

One afternoon I came home early. I had spent all morning submitting applications and job hunting. When I went into the living room, I saw Sabrina sleeping on the couch sucking her thumb. It had been such a long time since I seen her do that. She began taking naps since we moved in and I figured, I would let her rest because once school started it would be hectic for her and I figured I would let her keep the little habit. Nobody else was home so I went to my room and changed into something more comfortable. As I was changing I heard another car drive up and looking out the window I saw my brothers were coming into the house.

A few minutes later I walked down the hall and notice both of them looking down at Sabrina as she was sleeping. Something told me to stay out of sight and watch. I figured they were just checking her out, getting a good look at her body while she slept. Sabrina is a short full figured voluptuous young woman with 34dd with and incredible bubble ass. Since she wears tiny little outfits to show off her assets, on many occasions I've seen her turn men's heads. My brothers looked around trying to see if they were alone and once satisfied the younger one left the room. What happen next caught me so off guard I froze in place. I was not sure what to do next.

Mario stood in front of Sabrina's face and pulled out his cock. Then slowly he pulled Sabrina's thumb from her mouth. Sabrina was visibly agitated by having her thumbed pulled away and began to make little noises. Before she fussed too much Mario place the head of his dick right at Sabrina's mouth. I watched in disbelief as my daughter began sucking my brother's cock while she was sleeping. Inch by inch, I saw it disappear into her young mouth. Soon her full ruby red lips were wrapped around his cock and she was suckling on it like a baby calf.

Mario began gently foundling one of her big tits as she sucked on his dick. He caressed her hair and began to slowly and gently pump his cock into her mouth as she sucked on his dick. After a few minutes he bit down on his lower lip and shot his load down her throat. Sabrina kept sucking and swallowing like a hungry little girl until Mario was milked dry. Slowly and quietly he pulled his cock out and replace it with her thumb. He patted her head like a dog and walked away putting his cock back in his pants.

Still I stood there dumbfounded. I was not sure if I had actually witness what had happen or if I was in a dream. Everything was so surreal, it was unbelievable. After a few minutes of pondering, Rafael shows up. He too takes the thumb from her mouth and slowly shoved his cock into her mouth. Even from my vantage point, I can see a big smile on Sabrina's face. If she was having a dream she was really enjoying it. Just like Mario, Rafael slowly pulled out most of his cock then slowly pushed every inch back into her mouth while feeling her full tits. Not once did she gag or complain, Sabrina kept on sucking like a professional.

Sabrina slurped and sucked on Rafael's cock and moaned while she did it. She was giving her Uncle a very thorough blow job, the best I've ever seen. Her left hand played with her nipple as her right hand rubbed her pussy over her tiny little short shorts. Rafael humped her mouth very slowly with long deep strokes which she seemed to enjoy. After a few minutes he too dumped his load down my daughter's mouth. Again Sabrina drank every last drop of his cum.

When he was done Rafael replaced Sabrina's thumb back into her mouth and walked away. I stood there watching her sleep and wondered what kind of dream she was having. Her hands were still on her tit and between her legs and she continued to play with herself. She surprised me when after a few more minutes her body stiffen then relaxed. That's when I realized that I was hard as a rock. Watching my daughter suck off both my brothers had given me a raging hard on. I was excited and horny. What surprised me even more was that I was wondering if I could get away with what my brothers had just done.

Several minutes after she came, Sabrina woke up. She looked around, smiled and stretched out. Smacking her mouth she stood up and headed for the kitchen. It was like she just had the most relaxing nap and was hungry. I waited a few minutes before I followed her into the kitchen.

"Hi Honey, how was your nap?" I asked.

"So great daddy, ever since we came here I've been taking the best naps ever. They're so relaxing and peaceful. I just want to sleep all day daddy," she replied.

Then she came up to me and gave me a big hug. She firm full 34dd pressed against my chest and I realized I had not been with a woman since her mother left us. She giggled as she pulled away and started to walk towards her room. My eyes fell to her round firm Puerto Rican bubble booty in her snug white shorts. It was perfectly shaped and I was staring.

Pausing and looking over her shoulder back at me and said with a smile, "I think someone needs a cold shower."

I stood there transfixed without saying a word. Was she just flirting with me? What did she mean? Then I looked down. My hard on could be seen a mile away. Of course, when she hugged me she must have felt it. It was so obvious now, I was so caught up with what had happen that I was still hard. She was not flirting, just letting me know that I needed to be more discrete. That did little to erase the image I had of her sucking on it like she had done to her Uncles. There was no question about it I needed to get laid in the worst possible way.

The rest of the day went uneventful and keeping with my routine I went about trying to find a job the next day. Throughout the morning my mind kept wondering to yesterday's events. Needles to say I was a little scared and anxious to get home. When I arrived it seemed nobody was home. I went to my room and changed into something more comfortable. While I was changing I looked out the window into the back yard. Sabrina was laying on her back in a tiny little bikini I had never seen before sun bathing and my two brothers where on the table next to her playing cards.

Several minutes passed by and nothing really happen. Then Mario motions to Rafael while pointing to my daughter. Both try to get her attention and both fail. After some discussion, it looked like they agreed that since her thumb was in her mouth they should execute their plan. Yet, Mario sent Rafael inside to make sure nobody was home. Quickly I jumped in bed and pretended to be sleeping. When I heard Rafael leaving the house, I sprang back to the window to see what was going to happen.

When Rafael returned, they nodded to each other and Rafael went and kneeled next to Sabrina. Again, he tried to get her attention but he noticed she was too busy sucking her thumb. He smiled at Mario and pulled out his dick. Within seconds, he had replaced his cock with her thumb and Sabrina was happily sucking him again. Slowly, Rafael undid Sabrina's bikini top and exposed her gorgeous full tits. The incredible sight of her firm round dark tits and watching her wrap those full lips round Rafael's cock made my dick harder than it had been in years. The sight was beyond fantastic. It was like a fantasy come true that I didn't even know I had.

Rafael began cupping and playing with Sabrina's firm young tits as she sucked and swallowed his cock. Taking his time he pulled his cock out and gently pushed it back into her hungry young mouth feeding Sabrina the entire length of his cock. My hand fell to my cock and I began to rub it over my pants as I watched my daughter swallow Rafael's cock. Mario got up and stood beside Sabrina across from Rafael. He spread Sabrina's leg and very carefully and gently began to play with her pussy over her tiny thong. I'm not sure when I pulled out my cock but I was beating it like my life depended on it.

After a few enjoyable minutes Rafael tensed up and slowly he shot his load feeding my daughter his cum. Sabrina swallowed every drop and soon his cock was as clean as a whistle. Mario had positioned himself next to Rafael and as soon as Rafael pulled out of Sabrina's mouth, Mario placed his cock right as her lips. She slurped the head in like it was a piece of spaghetti and began sucking her second cock. Mario began a slow pumping motion as he fucked my daughter's mouth. Both his hands gently played with her huge breasts as she continued to swallow his cock.

My hand was working furiously on my dick. Mario sucked on his middle finger and the put it under her thong between her legs and I saw Sabrina smiled and began to suck his cock deeper and harder. With his other hand he kept playing with her tits as both her hands went to his dick and she began milking his cock with all her might. Soon Mario shot his load down her throat. Sabrina kept sucking and swallowing as Mario stood very still. After several minutes, Mario (with difficulty) replaced her thumb with his cock.

Both men smiled at each other while the sat back down at the table. After a few minutes they came inside the house. I had to put my hard cock back inside my pants before I was discovered. Adjusting myself, I made my way to the living room. Acting like I just woke up from a nice nap I greeted my brothers.

"Hey guys what's up? What's the plan for today?" I asked.

"We were just leaving. We're going to meet some friends down at the pool hall. Don't wait up," Mario teased as they left the house.

I watched them get into their car and drive off. Quickly, I made my way to the back yard and soon found myself over my daughter's body. She was still sucking on her thumb and her tits were still uncovered. Lust soon overcame me and I was slowly and gently pulled her thumb from her mouth. My cock was half way down her throat as soon as her lips touched the head of my dick. The intense pleasure was so overwhelming I fought with all my strength to keep from shooting my load down her throat.

Sabrina had an incredible hot and hungry soft mouth. Her tongue ran along the bottom of my cock while she sucked it down her throat. My balls touched her chin as she devoured my cock. It seemed like she loved having her mouth full of cock. Slowly, I began pumping my dick into my daughter's mouth. She moaned in her sleep and smiled as she fed off my dick. I've always thought that Sabrina was a lovely girl, but she looked fantastic with a cock in her mouth.

I couldn't resist her beautiful full breasts and I began gently playing with them. Instantly, her dark brown nipples grew hard and long and she began to suck on my cock faster and deeper. I cupped both breasts and squeezed and mauled them enjoying how firm and soft they were in my hands. My hips kept pumping my cock into her mouth as I heard her slurp and suck. Within minutes I felt my entire body start to stiffen and months of frustration where soon exploded into Sabrina's mouth.

With a low soft grunt, I grabbed the base of my cock so my cum would not shoot out hard and fast. Slowly, I let up on the press of my cock and let my cum ooze out down Sabrina's throat. It took several minutes before she had sucked every drop out of my balls. I was afraid that I was going to drown her in a sea of cum, but Sabrina swallowed every last drop and kept sucking until my cock was completely clean. Even though my cock was sore, I let Sabrina suckled on it for a few more minutes. Then I replaced her thumb in her mouth I covered up her gorgeous tits, I didn't want her to suspect anything.

Quietly, I made my way back to my room and laid down. An hour later I found her in the living room watching television. She was still in her bikini and she looked so lovely. Images of my cock in her mouth flooded my mind. Her ample cleavage was being flaunted every well in her tiny top and her tiny bottom didn't hide much of her lovely curves. Again my cock rose to attention.

"Hey there sleepy head, you sure are taking lots of naps lately," I told her.

"Me? What about you?," she replied with a giggle.

"Well I've been out looking for work. What about you, got tired sunbathing?" I smiled back.

"No, it's just that naps here are so comfortable. I wake up so refreshed and ready to go. Just like today. When I went to sleep I was a little hungry and I thought I was going to wake up thrust because I was in the sun. I'm not thirsty or hungry. It's like I slept, ate and drank all at one time," she laughed.

"Wow that's going to save me lots of money," I answered with a slight chuckle.

"But I did wake up with a funny taste in my mouth. I think my Uncles probably played a trick on me or something," she said.

"Or really, what kinda tastes? Why do you say that?" I asked with concern.

"It's kinda salty and kinda sour. It's hard to describe. Well they were out there I took my nap. And you know what big jokesters they are," she smiled.

"What do you think they did?" I continued.

"They probably put some lemon and salt on my thumb so went I sucked I would wake up or something I don't know," she said without concern.

"Do you like the taste?" I dared to ask.

"Well yea. Now that I think about it I kinda do. Whatever they gave, they should give me a lot more," she answered.

"Well if I found out they gave you something. I'll make sure I get you more ok honey," I stammered.

She gave me a puzzled looked and smile, "Thanks dad you're the best. I can't wait."

Sabrina stood up and gave me a big hug. In the living room mirror I saw her perfect bubble ass peeking out through her tiny little thong which had rode up showing off half her butt cheeks. Her firm full tits felt great on my chest and I remembered how good they felt in my hand and how wonderful her big brown areolas and nipples looked. She smelled of tanning lotion and her firm young tight body felt good against mine. Again, my cock throbbed and I felt her squeeze me just a little bit tighter.

Like before she took a few steps towards the hall and looked back, "Daddy you should really take care of your little problem. It would be embarrassing if anybody saw you like that."

As Sabrina disappeared into the hallway my eyes were still looking at her wonderful ass. For a second I thought she was wiggling it more than usual as she walked away. It wasn't until I head the shower a few seconds later that I realized what she had said. I was never good at keeping secrets from her and she was always very observant. Yet, I could still felt her lips around my cock as it emptied its huge load slowly down her throat. Looking down at my hard on, I wonder what ran through Sabrina's mind when she saw the tent in my pants.