My Fair Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
The making of a Master.
23.1k words
4.7
294.1k
66

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,462 Followers

"My name is Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht."

"Again."

"My name is Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht."

"Again."

Believe it or not, watching that cartoon when I was eleven was what started it all. I asked my dad, "Can you really get people to believe things just by making them repeat it?"

My dad chuckled at the question, "Sometimes, Paul. A lot of people use that technique to try and change things about themselves, give themselves confidence and stuff. But repeating that you're a millionaire won't make you one." He winked at me.

"How do I become a millionaire, dad?"

"Hard work and ambition or win the lottery." He laughed.

"What about if I want Billy to stop teasing me? Do I just repeat, 'You don't like to tease Paul' to him?"

"No, son, say that and he'll probably try and beat you up."

Billy had beaten me up a couple times but I never told my dad. And he wasn't the only one that teased me. I was the target of lots of kids, being so small and skinny with big glasses. Also, my parents weren't really "in fashion" when it came to buying my clothes.

My dad continued, "He'd have to repeat it to himself or" he paused, his mind running ideas around, "you could play a tape of it while he slept and hope it sunk in."

"Really? I could do that?!"

My dad laughed again. "Probably not. I don't see how you could get him to agree to that! No, the best way to make him stop teasing you is to earn his respect."

Dad then started talking about different ways to do just that but I was stuck on the tape concept. Within a few days I was researching the whole concept. I spent hours in the library reading up on subliminal programming, hypnosis, self-affirmations, anything I could find. A lot of it was way over my head (I was eleven!) but I was learning. And then the next pivotal event of my life occurred. We went to party held by dad's work and they had a hypnotist there. He took lots of people from the audience and put them under. It was amazing. He made them dance and cluck like chickens, think they were in a beauty pageant (even the guys) and WWF wrestlers. I noticed that of the twenty or so volunteers only eight ended up being hypnotized. I asked my dad about that and he said that some people can't be hypnotized and some of them didn't really want to be.

"YouHAVE to want to be?" I asked, "But what about those tv shows where-"

"Those are just shows, son. They're make-believe."

I went through the hypnosis books again. Reliving the performance again and again, working on my technique in front of the mirror. It was months before I thought I was ready.

The school year was ending, it was June and warm and we were at lunch outside. I was talking with a few of my friends and told them I knew hypnosis. Of course they didn't believe me so I said I could prove it. I said "Let's go the field and you guys lie down on the grass and I'll hypnotize you."

"And make us do what?" Tommy asked.

"Hmmmm," I said pretending to think about it. "How about I make you stronger?"

"What?" Ralph said, "You can't make someone stronger!"

"Yes, you can!" I argued, "I read that people don't use all of their strength normally. Only when they're really stressed they tap into it. Kinda like the hulk only you don't get bigger and green."

"No way! Really?!"

"Uh huh. And I can use hypnosis so that instead of only being stronger when you're stressed you can call it up whenever you like. Let's see Billy push you around after that!"

I had no idea if there was any truth to that but I had confirmed that what dad said was right. People had to want to be hypnotized. So I was giving them a reason for the want. So soon we were on the field and they were all lying down and I went through the preliminaries with them. As I was starting, some more kids walked by and asked what was going on. With twenty minutes left during lunch hour I had thirty kids lying on the grass and about as many watching. I went through the routine similar to the show I had seen. As people started to relax and close their eyes, either because they were going under or because they were playing along, I told them that their right arm was feeling very light. As I continued I pulled out the ones I saw opening their eyes and peaking, and others that it obviously wasn't working on. Now, the kids had no idea why I said their arms felt light (or so I hoped) and soon the ones that were under were lifting that arm skyward. There were giggles from the crowd and I hushed them. Soon I had nine of them going through the same routine as the hypnotist I had seen did. The other kids laughed and cheered them on. And then the lunch bell rang.

The rest of the afternoon the class was a chatter with what had happened. I was stopped after school by several people who wanted me to hypnotize them and I said I'd do another show at lunch the next day and so I did; hypnotizing a few new ones and several of the original. My plan was to eventually get to the kids that picked on me and make them stop. It worked, but not in the way I had planned. My new show made me the most popular kid in the class. Billy and the others even asked me to make some of the girls kiss them. When I had the targeted girls under my spell, Billy jumped in and started to give them orders. In the state they were, some obeyed and took off their clothes. Now we were eleven so the show wasn't all that spectacular, but losing control like that to Billy and seeing what could happen made me start to take precautions. I from then on told each subject that they would only obey my voice when under and gave them all a trigger word to bring them under and out again. Well, it was a trigger name actually: Elmer J. Fudd. And it only worked when I said it and touched them. By the end of the year I had pretty much the whole class under my control and kids from several other years. I was kinds surprised the teachers didn't do anything but they figured it was just kid stuff and would blow over, over the summer. It pretty much did too.

The next year we began junior high. You know it. It's where you go from being the top of the rung in grade school to the bottom again. Well, I focused more on school and fun than hypnosis. I knew trying to mimic the event on the field wouldn't really work here so I just used my new-found popularity with my old classmates to help launch me into cool groups with the new students. It didn't work out as planned since the new older students still saw me as a skinny geeky kid with glasses. It looked like my fifteen minutes of fame were up. I was so upset that my subjects couldn't catapult my popularity that my interest in them faded as well. A few years went by and I started to focus more and more on what most boys my age focused on: girls. By the time I was eighteen I wanted to lose my virginity pretty badly. All the other guys had. Well, they said they had. There were so many beautiful girls in my school too. I had a few that were interested in me but they were more geeky than I was and I wanted my first time to be with some special, like a cheerleader.

One afternoon as I was coming out of the A.V. room after school (yes I was an A.V. geek) I saw Becky Robinson returning from cheerleading practice. I'd known Becky forever (though I doubt she still remembered me) and she had blossomed into a hot little number: Curly blonde locks, c-cup breasts, which seemed much bigger on her 5'3" body, a beautiful face that went more the way of Drew Barrymore in its sweetness and hazel eyes that seemed to sparkle. Something went off in my mind and I rushed and caught up with her.

"Becky?"

"Oh hey, Paul." She was nice to me but I saw her glance around to see if anyone was near. I figured she didn't want to be seen talking to one of the geeks.

"I have to ask you about someone." I said

She smiled a devilish smile. She figured I was going to ask about one of the cheerleaders. I knew she was already getting to ready to gossip about who I liked. I took her hand and said, "Elmer J. Fudd."

I watched her eyes sort of glaze over. The trigger was still there!

"Come with me, Becky." I said and she obediently followed.

I led her back to the A.V. room and closed and locked the door.

I sat her down in front of me. "Do you like to gossip, Becky?" I asked.

"I love it." she replied

"Today you're going to gossip about you ok?"

"Ok"

"Are you a virgin?"

"I can't tell you that!"

"Why not?"

"It's none of your business!"

"Who would you tell, if they asked?"

"Tina. She's my best friend. And-"

"Ok, Becky" I stopped her. "Until you here the word orange, although you hear my voice I am not here with you. Tina is. And the questions I am asking, Tina is really asking. Got it?"

"Yes, Tina."

"Good. Now are you a virgin?"

"No."

"Have you fucked many men?"

"Just one."

"Who?"

"Billy Johnston."

Ugh. Billy again. He was on the football team now and very popular and I'll bet Becky wasn't the only girl he's fucked.

"How was it?"

"He was rough and fast and I didn't really enjoy it."

"I'm sorry, Becky" I really wasn't.

"Do you know who would be great in bed?"

"No, who?"

"Paul Knight."

"Paul? Ew no! He's a geek and he's skinny and I'm sure he has a small dick!"

Ow! Well, I started this.

"What would Paul have to do to make you want to fuck him?"

"He'd have to be bigger and more popular. I can't fuck someone that people will laugh at me for. He is kinda cute though."

"I'd fuck Paul." I said.

"You would?!"

"Yeah, why not. He is cute and he's got a big dick too."

"How do you know?"

"I just do."

"Ok, if Paul were here right now and he was bigger and had a big cock and no one would find out, would you suck it?"

"What? Tina! What kind of a question is that?"

"Just answer."

"If no one could find out?"

"Yes."

"And how big are we talking?"

"9 inches"

"That's twice as big as Billy!" she laughed "Oh fuck. Sure, I'd do it just to see it"

"Orange." I watched her shift in her seat as Tina "left" the room. "Now, Becky, close your eyes." She did. "When you open them you will see me, only I will have the body you like. You will know that anything that happens in this room will not be found out by anyone. You will remember what you told Tina and you will not feel uncomfortable at all. Got it?"

"Yes." I quickly dropped my pants and my cock sprung out hard as steel.

"Open your eyes."

Becky opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes widened as she saw my cock standing at attention in front of her.

"It IS big." She said and reached out to grab it. Slowly, she started to stroke it. It was more curiosity and fascination than sexual but she was heading that way. She got off the chair and onto her knees, bringing her face so close to me. Then she started to lick me, like a lollypop at first, but soon she took me in her mouth and sucked and sucked. I couldn't believe I had a cheerleader sucking my cock in the A.V. room. It wasn't long before I came in a torrent in her mouth. She was still new to this although not as new as I was. She coughed and gagged on my cum, pulling my cock from her mouth. I squirted again on her face and she moved back away from me.

"Oh god" she said coughing "You cum a lot, Paul."

"Sorry, Becky." I said.

"Would you like to feel me inside of you?" I asked. She looked at my cock which was still semi-erect.

"I'm curious." She said, "But, I have to get home."

I suddenly realized that the shock of me cumming in her mouth had brought her out of the hypnotic state. This was actually Becky talking of her own accord. And she wasn't freaking out!

"Then meet me her tomorrow after your practice."

She hesitated for a little while but then said, "Sure. For some reason I feel safe with you in here. But it has to be in here."

I knew the reason for that. Becky quickly got her stuff and left. I presumed she was going to the washroom first to clean up before going home. I sat there with the A.V. equipment around me thinking about what she said and then an idea came to me. I went and grabbed the footage of the various sports events and started to make a tape.

The next day Becky arrived promptly after practice. I saw her glance out around the hall before she closed and locked the door. As soon as the lock clicked I could see her whole body relax. She looked over at me and smiled.

"I've been thinking about your cock since I left yesterday. Can I see it again?"

Who was I to argue? I dropped my pants and showed her my cock which had been hard for some time now waiting for her to arrive.

"Mmmmmm." She cooed. "Yeah, that's it." she said moving up to me and stroking it. "I played with myself last night, imagining how it would feel inside of me."

"Oh god, Becky." I gasped as her hands worked their magic. I brought my hands up to her breasts and massaged them. She pushed her chest into my hands as she kept stroking me. I knew if she kept that up I'd cum before I could get in her so I pulled her top off her forcing her to let go and raise her hands while I did it. Before she could grab me again I reached under her cheerleader's skirt, pulled down her panties and pushed her back into a chair.

"Paul!" she exclaimed startled by my actions. "What are you-"

Her question was cut short as I dropped to my knees and took her clit into my mouth.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed as her hands grabbed my head. I sucked and licked her enjoying the taste of her and the sounds she was making. Then I shoved my tongue right into her cunt. "Oh my fucking god!" she squealed, "No one's ever done this to me before."

It wasn't long before her breathing got very ragged and her hips started to buck. Her fingers grabbed my hair so tightly it hurt, but I didn't stop fucking her with my tongue. I felt her wetness enter my mouth as she came. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god."

I slowed my motions down and finally lifted my head to look at her. Her expression was one of pure euphoria.

"I didn't think anything could feel that good!" she said.

"Oh it's going to feel better!" I said standing up.

She giggled. "You're pretty sure of yourself. I take it you've done this before?"

I held my hand out to her and help her out of the seat.

"No." I answered. "This is my first time."

I let Becky remove her skirt before I bent her over one of the desks and positioned my cock behind her at her cunt.

"Then how do you know this will feel better for me?" she asked

"I wasn't talking about you." I said and shoved my cock in hard.

She gasped as I entered her wet, waiting pussy. "o-o-ohhhhhhhh"

I held myself deep inside her. I couldn't believe I had done it. I had officially lost my virginity. And now I was going to fuck a beautiful cheerleader. I started to pump in and out of her slowly. She purred as she felt me move inside her. Her hips began to move in rhythm with mine and slowly the pace increased. I honestly could not believe how great it felt. I began to pump faster and heard her whispering "Yes. Yes."

I glanced to the side and could see her tits swaying as she held herself over the desk. Faster and faster we went. I gripped her hips and pulled her harder and harder onto my cock. I felt my orgasm approaching and my rhythm started to screw up. Becky seemed to sense what was happening and exaggerated her movements, impaling herself on me so I didn't have to move as much. As it hit me I heard her gasp too. I started pumping again hard as I spurted cum into her pussy and she emitted a high pitched squeal as she came again. I collapsed on top of her and we both lay there breathing heavily. After a little while Becky started to giggle. I asked her what the joke was.

"You were right." She laughed. "It did feel better."

"Oh god, yes it did." I replied.

"You're so different, Paul." She said.

The statement threw me. "Different from what?"

"From you. Normally you're shy and stay in the background. I noticed that when we first got into junior high. And then I stopped noticing you all together." She paused, realizing what she just said. "I'm sorry. I-"

"It's ok." I assured. "I know not many people even know I'm at this school."

"But the thing is," she continued. "When I came in today you just took charge. You pushed me into the chair and attacked me without asking. You bent me over the desk and fucked me hard and I was sure when I came here today that we were going to do it on the floor with you being all mushy and talking about making love."

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Well, I just wanted to feel your cock in me. But I'm really happy with the way things turned out. Did you like taking charge?"

I thought about it a while. "Yes, yes I did."

"Mmmmm, I did too." She said moving her body around under me. I felt myself sliding around inside her and tingles moved up through me. My cock began to stir and grow. Becky started to purr again, just like a cat and her body seemed to move like one beneath me. I was getting hard pretty fast looking at her and listening. I started to pump again.

"Yes, Paul. Take me. Take control."

Her words caused my cock to twitch and get even harder. I could fuck her like this again but I had a feeling she wanted more. So I pulled out.

"W-what?" she gasped losing me. I pulled her up and spun her around.

"You said you wanted me to take control." I smiled squeezing her breasts. She started reaching for my cock and I grabbed her by the wrists.

"Uh uh. Hands by your sides. Keep them there."

She giggled. "Yes, sir." She said mockingly.

I grabbed her nipples and pinched them hard and she gasped. "Don't laugh at me." I said. Her expression changed. I had either startled her or angered her or both. Her hands moved up from her sides but, before I could find out if it was to stop me or hold me, I put my mouth over one of her breasts and sucked. My hand squeezed her other breast and then moved down her body to play with her clit. Her hands dropped back to her sides and she moaned with pleasure. When I was happy with the work I'd done on her breast I moved on to the next. Then I felt her hands on my ass. I stopped sucking and stood up, staring into her eyes.

"Hands at your sides!" I said and slid my fingers into her cunt.

"Ugh!" she moaned. Her hands dropped back to her sides.

I grabbed her by the back of her neck and pumped my fingers into her a few times.

"Who's in charge here?"

"You." She whispered.

I pumped harder and deeper. "Who?"

"You're in charge, Paul." She paused a moment and added, "Sir."

I was reveling in this feeling of control. It was brand new to me but so powerful. I was surprised I didn't feel it with previous experiences with hypnosis, having controlled all those kids. But that was something different. Non-sexual. I wanted more. I wanted all of this girl. Full control. I pushed her back onto the desk and made her lie back. I lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders. I guided my cock to the opening of her cunt which was dripping cum and pussy juice. I put the tip into her and held it just there. She squirmed and pushed beneath me trying to get more of me inside her. I pulled back each time she pushed forward. She looked up at me imploringly.

I smiled. "What do you want, Becky?"

"I want you inside of me."

"Ask for it."

"Please, Paul. Please fuck me."

"How do you want me to fuck you, Becky?"

"Hard! Fuck me hard! Please! Shove your cock in me!" she begged. So I did. I rammed her as hard and fast as I could and she loved it. Her head rocked from side to side as her hands reached out to try and grab hold of something, anything. She grunted and squeaked her little squeaks but I still wanted more.

"Is this what you want, Becky?"

"U-uh-uh." Was all she could get out.

I reached down and twisted her clit. "I said is this what you want?"

Boratus
Boratus
1,462 Followers