My Fair Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Bitch Mistress.
10.2k words
4.6
108.7k
20

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,473 Followers

The results of the vote are in and there were some interesting responses including ideas on exactly how the story should end but I’ll withhold the results for just now. For updates on what I’m doing and far I am doing it just check my profile. I can’t wait to hear the feedback on this one. ;-) Enjoy the show.

Men are weak, easily manipulated, toys. You can make them do anything you want, any time you, any way you want. Well, with a few select exceptions.

My name is Kathy. I am just about every man’s dream and every man’s nightmare. Not one man who sees me, sexual orientation not withstanding, would deny that I am gorgeous. I know it. I use it. Why shouldn’t I? I’ve heard it said in many ways by many people that we should use the gifts that have been given to us. I have two important gifts: my brain and my body. And make no mistake. As beautiful as I am, it’s my mind that you have to watch out for.

I remember when I first found out how easily you could manipulate a man. Bobby Bankstown wanted to kiss me on the playground when I was 6. Bobby ended up crawling in circles around me and barking like a dog in order to get that kiss. What’s funny is that I’m sure that 10, 20 even 30 years later he and a lot of other men would still do that. What’s also funny is that after his performance Bobby didn’t even get that kiss. Yes, I was a bitch at an early age. But I don’t see it as a bad thing. Bitches get what they’re after. Bitches are respected if not well liked. Bitches attract men that like a challenge, the go-getters, the ones that succeed. And I’ve seen you shy, timid, sweet, polite girls looking at me with the men you want and thinking “What does he see in that bitch?” A backbone, that’s what, electricity and fire, determination and purpose, excitement and daily challenge. We bitches are what make your men’s lives interesting. We are the ones they are most likely to cheat on you with. We’re the ones they’d most like to brag to they’re friends about nailing.

Think about it. There’s you. Let’s say you’re Sheila and you’re sweet and cute and intelligent and polite and dependable and loyal and loving. Joe’s been dating you for several weeks (maybe months) and you finally let him “make love” to you. Now even if he’s the sweetest guy in the world and respectful and everything else you want, I’ll tell you one thing right now. He’s going to tell his friends he nailed you. And, they’re going to ask him what you were likebut before he even answers, just because of what you are, they are going to think “dead fuck”, and most of the time they are going to be right.

There are 2 exceptions: 1) Your boyfriend lies and 2) you’re a closet wildcat. But let me tell you about 2). 90% of the girls whothink they are a closet wildcat really have no idea what really being wild is all about. Now let’s say that Joe tells them you’re incredible, wild, a volcano of lust as they say. Do you really think his friends are going to truly believe him? Probably not. And the truth of that will be that the conversation stops shortly after he gives his answer and moves on to a new topic. Now let’s rewind and say Joe dated me. First of all the only way Joe would take weeks before he nailed me is if I was just leading him on for my amusement or to get something out of him. I’m not saying I’ll fuck every guy I go out with. Well, actually Iam saying that, but my point is I will only go out with men I intend to fuck anyway. Sheila might go out with a nice guy and give him a chance and see where things went. I don’t waste my time with that shit. He’s got to be hot and he’s got to have something I want or I won’t even acknowledge him.

So, let’s say Joe meets me at a bar and gets my number. First of all, every one of his friends would have probably been trying to get it too. Watching men compete with their friends for me always reassures me how weak and easily manipulated they are. So the next weekend we go out. We have a great time and I fuck his brains out. Now, the next day his friends aren’t going to ask “How was the date?” or “Is she a keeper?” They’re going to ask “Did you fuck her?” and “How was she?” If I’ve done my job right Joe is only at this point recovering his ability to speak. Also, at this point, Joe will do just about anything to get what I gave him last night. You girls that date a guy for weeks and then he disappears after you finally have sex, let me let you in on a little secret. It’s probably not because he is a jerk and was just looking to nail you and take off. It’s because you really suck in bed!

Joe, or whoever, just doesn’t know how to tell you that you’re a wonderful person but if that’s how the sex is going to be, well, then sorry. Now in a way he is a jerk for not explaining this to you but, hell, think about how you’d say that to a guy. Me, I’d just say it but that’s just me. So anyway, Joe has just told his buddies that I’m amazing. You know what they want next? Details! When he gives them some details some of their jaws drop. Most, if not all, of them are fantasizing or scheming of some way to nail me too. The point is, now I have successfully taken control of all his friends too, even the ones dating Sheila. Damn, I’m good. Girls, once you know the mind of a man, controlling him is child’s play. Hell, most men are children anyway.

So from the age of 6, I knew how to manipulate boys. By the time I was 16 it was an art. I wasn’t an ugly duckling or a tomboy or anything like that. I was beautiful from the start. Everyone told me. When I started to develop at 12, I became dangerously so. Boys wanted to carry my books, help me with my homework, give me a lift home. I took them up on all their offers. None of them got anything in return for it except a sweet thank you, maybe a kiss on the cheek or a hug where I pushed my breasts into them. That was all it took to keep them coming back for more. Now, you may be thinking, sure she had this harem of men but did she have any friends? Who would want to be friends with her? Uh, everyone. I knew the cutest guys. Girls wanted to hang out with me, some wanted to be me. I had a lot of girls doing things for me just like the guys. These were mostly the Sheila types. My actual friends were, of course, bitches like me. You’ve seen us. We’re there in every school. You adore us or you hate us but you all at some point want to either be us or be with us.

In high school I lost my virginity. I had to research this endeavour in great depth. I wasn’t going to lose it to another virgin. That would suck. I needed someone who was not only experienced but very skilled. I needed someone who could teach me pleasure in every sense of the word. In other words, I needed a man. The problem was that in all my life I had yet to find one. So I went to the seniors. They had been fucking for a few years now and knew who was good and who wasn’t. They were a little surprised at my request but several of them told me they wished they had done what I was doing. Their first experiences were awful. I began talking about boy after boy with a few dozen girls. The discussions got so good we actually set up meetings just to go over it. Besides, setting me up with the best man for my first time, the girls were discovering who and who not to fuck, who was good for money, who the best patsies were, everything.

We eventually eliminated all the guys in my high school. Four girls finally confirmed the expertise of Damien. He was a black guy in University. I expected him to be an athlete, probably a football player. He was studying chemistry. I had my doubts. But they all admitted that they would give up any man if they were sure they could have him. The problem was that no girl could. He used them for a while and then tossed them aside. This I found appealing because it was the plan I had for him. With any luck we’d get tired of each other at the same time. I told them I was going to fuck Damien and that they should set it up. Although they agreed to they warned me that he would break me like he did them and soon I’d just be a sex slave to him. A slave? Me? I don’t think so. I chuckled when I realized how weak these girls had to be to become slave to a man. And they called themselves bitches!

I arrived at Damien’s one Friday night. I wore a low cut black dress that hugged my body like a second skin. Black stilettos and garters accented my legs while black lace panties and bra completed the outfit. As I walk to his dorm room on campus I was the cause of two guys getting slapped by their girlfriends, several wolf whistles and some poor idiot walking into a streetlight. By the time I knocked on his door I was pretty confident that he’d be putty in my hands. When he opened the door I was caught off guard by the fact that I had to look up at him. I was wearing 4-inch heels and still looking up at him! He was a handsome devil and I do mean devil. I had a goatee that made him look the part. It sat on a face black as coal and flawless as onyx. He wore a blue shirt that he had not yet buttoned. At first I thought he had left it opened so that I would glimpse his body which was muscular without being bulky but I quickly came to realize it was because he just wasn’t ready and had been in no rush to be ready for me. My eyes fell to his waist and his baggy blue jeans and farther down as I tried to estimate the equipment but the jeans prevented me from seeing what he had to offer.

He caught me staring and chuckled. “Don’t worry. You’ll get a much closer look soon enough.”

“What makes you think you’ll get that far?” I asked sharply.

“That’s why you’re here isn’t it?” He more stated than asked. “You want to be fucked right and you were told I’m the one to do it. You’re not the first bitch to be sent to me. There are plenty of girls out there that aren’t getting fucked right. Seems a lot of them end up here.” He plopped himself down on his bed. “So what’s your story? Frustration? Revenge on the cheating boyfriend? Or are you just a ho?”

“I’m not a whore.” I snapped.

“When I’m done with you, you will be.” He grinned.

Now I always thought that if a man talked to me like that I’d kick him in the balls and leave. However, no man has EVER talked to me like that and I realized for the first time that I didn’t have the advantage. My appearance seemed to have no affect on him. He didn’t care how he talked to me. It was pretty obvious that if I walked out he’d just order up another bitch and fuck her with no regrets. He knew why I was here but not that I was a virgin. And telling me I’d be a whore made me wet! Still, I wasn’t going to make it easy on him.

“So what do you expect me to do? Just strip down and jump on the bed for you?” I asked sarcastically.

“Of course not.” He laughed and point at the floor. “Just stand there in the middle of the room.”

“And then what?” I asked keeping my tone haughty.

His toned became forceful. “Just do it, bitch. Or get out.”

There he went making me wet again. I strolled to the spot he pointed at and stood there, one hand on my hip, giving him best “Hurry up I’m bored” look.

He rose from the bed and came to stand in front of me. He scanned my body twice over and then began to circle me slowly. His hand touched my shoulder and slide down my arm. I got shivers. It moved over to my back and across to the other shoulder. He was behind me now. He was inspecting me like some object. Both hands were on me then and sliding under my arms and down my sides over my hips. His touch was not light but firm. He never once touched an inappropriate area and I soon found myself wishing that he would. Then I felt his breath on my neck. It was hot and moist and he stood right behind me just breathing and holding me by the shoulders. I don’t know why but I loved it. I tilted my head to give him better access to my neck. I hoped he would kiss it but he just stood there a moment longer. Finally he whispered in my ear.

“I am about to give you an education. If you do not want to learn it then you will leave now. Otherwise you will be mine for the rest of the night. Your body will be mine. You will not resist anything I do. In fact, right now you will indicate so by saying “Please take me. Do anything with me you wish.”

I stood there thinking about the implications of what he had just asked of me. Part of me wanted to leave right then. But that part was slowly disappearing as he continued to breathe on my neck. I couldn’t understand how something so simple could be so arousing. I had come this far and, if this was any indication of what awaited me, I was going to go all the way.

“Please take me.” I whispered. “Do anything with me you wish.”

I couldn’t believe I had said those words to a man. It was at that point I expected him to throw me on the bed and ripped of my clothes and fuck me silly. Instead he caressed my arms again. His lips finally fell on my neck and he began to kiss it. His hands came back up and he started to unzip my dress. As each new piece of my body was exposed he kissed it. The dress moved slowly down my body. He stayed behind me the whole time kissing and feeling. He squeezed by ass and kissed it as well, my thong leaving it all but naked for him. He left my garters on but caressed my legs and kissed them through the material. Each moment I wanted him more. Although, every man I had been with had engaged in foreplay it had been in the hopes of getting farther. It had always been rushed. This man knew he would fuck me and he was taking his time. I also thought that even if he didn’t know it that it wouldn’t change his method. Now in just a bra, thong and garters I shivered as he came to stand in front of me. I wasn’t cold though.

He stared into my eyes as he caressed my chest. I sighed as he squeezed my breasts. His hands reached around and deftly unsnapped my bra. His slipped it off smoothly and then squeezed my breasts again. His fingers grabbed my nipples and squeezed them lightly. My head dropped back as I moaned for him. I reached up to embrace him but he put my arms back at my sides. His head dropped to my breasts and he began to lick and suck. I was soaking at this point.

“Oh god, please.” I moaned.

My hands came up again and wrapped around him. He didn’t stop me this time but grabbed me under my butt and lifted me up. I held on as he carrying me across the room to his bed. He placed me on the end so I was sitting. The he pushed me back gently so that I lay there with my feet handing over the edge. He went back to work on my breasts and I put my hands on his head. He moved slowly down and kissed and licked my stomach. Down farther he went to my shaved pussy. His tongue moved around it and along my thighs. It slipped lightly across, teasing me. I raised my hips to his face but he pulled away. His hands squeezed my ass as his tongue slid along the outsides of my labia. I whimpered as it slid up and down the area between my pussy and my ass.

“Please. Lick me please.” I begged and then realized that he had made me beg.

Again his tongue lightly touched my clit. I thrust up towards him again. I heard him chuckle. Then finally his tongue fell just where I needed it. My fingers dug into his head as I let out a happy moan. I can’t describe how wonderful it felt. I had let a couple guys lick me before but they were the equivalent of cocker spaniels. This man’s tongue knew just where to touch and it seemed to learn more as it went. He was probing me. He was mapping out my most sensitive spots. He didn’t focus on them but used them to accent his work. I had thought my vibrators were as good as any man until now. My senses were getting ready to overload. My breathing got ragged and I felt an orgasm building up. It was going to be a big one. I didn’t realize how big until he shoved his tongue deep into my pussy. I screamed. My hips left the bed as he fucked me with his tongue. The whole dorm must have heard me but it was probably a common sound to them. His tongue kept pumped and then his finger entered my ass. I came again being fucked by tongue and finger. My fingers dug in through his think hair into his head and I don’t know how I didn’t draw blood. I thought I was going to lose consciousness but somehow managed to stay awake. He slowed his pace and let me recover. Then finally lifted his head and stood up between my legs.

“Now I’m going to fuck your bitch cunt.” He told me and I smiled. “But not until you beg me to do it.”

I didn’t hesitate to answer, “Please fuck me, Damien. I want you in me soooo bad.”

“Now you’re sounding like a ho.” He smirked. “Is that what you are?” He asked as he lifted my legs over his shoulders.

I didn’t want to call myself a whore. I started to shake my head but then his cock pushed up against my cunt. A shake became a nod.

“Yes.” I said quietly.

He pushed the tip of his cock slightly into me and I felt just how big he was.

“Say it.” He ordered, “Say, ‘I’m a dirty whore.’”

His fingers played with my clit and I squirmed beneath them.

I couldn’t take it. “I’m a dirty whore.” I said. “Please fuck me. Fuck your whore.”

He pushed farther up into me. I hurt and it felt wonderful.

“All the way.” I begged. “Please. Shove it in all the way!”

He pushed farther and hit my hymen. A puzzle look came over his face. “You’re a virgin?”

I nodded.

He smiled “Not any more.” With a single thrust he broke it and drove his cock all the way into me. I screamed again but this time from the pain. He didn’t give me a chance to recover. He started fucking me hard. I gripped the sheets as he assaulted me. I began to think this was a mistake but then the pleasure kicked in. Slowly the pain faded as the new sensations took over. It wasn’t long before I came again. It wasn’t the last time.

Damien fucked me all night. He fucked me on top. He fucked me from behind. He fucked me sideways. He fucked me bent over his desk, on the floor, on his desk, against the wall, even standing there and lifting me up and down on his cock. I never once got to ride him but I didn’t even realize that until after I left. Riding him would have put me in charge even just for a moment and he didn’t want that the first night. He wanted to make sure I knew who was in charge. I did. I realized what the girls had warned me about. The bitch had become the whore. I was hooked on his cock and I would do anything to have it again. It wasn’t long before I found out what anything meant.

I spent the next day in a daze. The girls, of course, asked me how things went. They just giggled when I couldn’t answer. They had been through it. They knew what was coming next for me. They said, “Don’t say we didn’t warn you.” And I knew that no amount of warning would keep me away from that man. I was at his door at 8pm sharp just as he had ordered. He let me in and had me kneel in front of his bed. He sat down on it with no pants and his massive cock hung before my face.

“Tonight, I’m going to teach you to suck a cock.” He announced. “Do a good job and I’ll fuck you as a reward. Do a bad job and you’ll get to try again tomorrow. However, I want you to understand something right now. Any orgasm you have from now on comes only with my permission. If you go home frustrated tonight then you stay that way until I say otherwise. Is that understood, slut?”

“Yes.” I answered.

“Yes, Sir.” He corrected.

“Yes, Sir.” I echoed. I’d say anything he wanted. You have no idea how badly I wanted to taste that cock.

He started me off licking. He explained how it was more sensitive underneath especially just under the head. He showed me how to fondle and lick balls. Then he let me suck him. There was no way I could get him all the way in my mouth so I had to stroke him with my hand as well. Within weeks he would have me deep-throating him. My efforts were apparently good enough because he came all over my face and the clothes I was wearing. He made me keep sucking to clean him up and get him hard again then he fucked me like a dog on the floor. I begged him to do it.

Boratus
Boratus
1,473 Followers